Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:56 am

Having just returned from his day job, the man had just taken off his suit jacket and hung it by the door when there had been a knock. Opening the door, he stumbled slightly when the woman flung herself at him. Unable to see or feel anyone else around, the man schooled his shocked expression and looked down at the young woman. “Alright. Just calm down. You will do yourself even more harm if you stay frenzied like that. Come into the kitchen and will we figure it out, okay?” The man spoke in a calm voice, a golden detective badge flashing on his hip and he turned.

A surge came from Archron, and the werewolf growled to himself. “What is wrong with you?” Looking towards the door, he caught sight of the badge before the door shut behind the two. “A cop? Why are you-“ Shaking his head roughly, his ears perked up as a vision flashed through his head. “What?” His voice held a suddenly tense tone. “One of those? Not good....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:07 am

Meri rolled her shoulders a little when he said he would not "That's your problem not mine" she hissed when he said something had the boy spooked, as soon as the light turned on her head snapped towards where it was. This was not the first time someone had woken up when she had been trying to get inside, "Great" she muttered as she rolled her eyes. Feeling his power seem to pull away Meri glanced over her shoulder a little and smirked as she forced her eye colour to go back to their normal blue and wiped the smirk from her face and began knocking on the door frantically. "Please help me please" Meri called through the door forcing herself to cry and seem like a desperate girl in need to help, as soon as the door opened Meri basically threw herself at the man and grabbed onto him "Please help me...I don't know how I got here" Meri cried making her body tremble, she was good at putting on a show of being a poor helpless kidnapped girl who needed taking care of before she killed those who helped her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:57 am

Golden eyes watched from the shadows, a look in them that showed that whoever the wolf was, he was having a bit of trouble with Archrom suddenly fighting to get to the surface. “What?” He muttered, his head tilting slightly to the right. The hulking werewolf was quiet for a moment t, his attention turning back to her. “I will not. Something has the boy spooked.” He was silent for a moment, and his head snapped up, gaze going to a window that had just had a light turned on inside. “... Do not think this will be easy.” He muttered, sinking more into the shadows, going quiet, pulling in his own power until it disappeared from awareness.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:46 am

Shaking her head Meri looked at him in anger "I don't kill to sort out other people's problems" she said with a snort seeming disgusted at the idea of doing something for someone else, "You can go away and let me kill who I want and have the human side of me feel sorry for herself some more in the morning which is fun or we're going to have a problem" Meri's wolf snapped as she stalked away from him not caring that he could easily drag her back to the school if he wished to. Taking back off running she ran right past the house he mentioned and headed two streets in, easily leaping over a fence Meri smirked to herself as she sniffed at the air and caught the scent of there only being a human male in the house. Shifting back to her human form she kept her nails long, she knew from experience that houses with only men in them tended to be more fun as the men seemed to think they were having an amazing dream seeing a naked young woman in their house. Reaching out to the back door Meri froze and turned her head to the side a little her golden eyes flicking around quickly "Go away" she hissed knowing he had followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:35 am

He let out a huff when she spoke of human killing. He hadn’t done that in years, and neither had the boy. Stopping in the shadows behind her, he crouched low as to avoid detection from others. “You aren’t going after that one. You want to hunt humans? Fine. There is a human that has been identified as the one who killed two of the Winter fae court and a vampire in the service of the royal family. The Vampire King Amun has quite the sizeable bounty on his head, so if you killed that human... No one would Mark you for doing so.” He shook his head, lifting it after to take a sniff of the air. “He’s currently in a house on the edge of the city, to the north east. His smell is very... distinctive.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:26 am

Meri stopped walking when she felt something change being the man behind her, turning a little to the side she looked back at him her lips parting slightly as she saw what he had turned into behind her. Her wolf was intrigued by this man, raising a brow a little Meri licked her lips slowly as she looked him over her eyes turning pure gold as she turned back away from him "Then you understand why we have only two things on our mind. Either of those things will satisfy us". "I have no interest in those here" Meri purred as she started walking again her steps seeming more eager as her wolf was well in control now, "I have humans to hunt" she added with a smirk to herself before she took off running and shifted mid stride. It was one thing her wolf didn't care about that annoyed Meri so much was the blatant disregard for her clothes when she shifted, getting a decent distance away from the school Meri stopped for a moment and sniffed at the air she had seen a human town on their way to the school but she just needed to get her bearings to find it. Only catching the smell of the interesting man she growled a little "If you are only planning to stay near me so I can't smell anything but you so I can't hunt I'd rather you didn't" Meri growled as she started to pace a little.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 8:11 am

Achron’s head tilted slightly to the right, and his breathing hitched when the other power surged against his vampiric aura. “We don’t get it, huh?” He muttered to himself. Watching as she walked off, he raised his right hand and pressed a small button on the side of his watch. “We understand more than you think.” He stepped out onto the cabin’s porch, and as he did so, he let his vampiric power receded, the other one coming to the forefront. As that happened, when his steps reached the ground, the change started. Clothes were turned into shreds as his form shifted in a strangely, slightly twisted way. By the end of the change, he stood at eight feet tall, a werewolf in humanoid form with rich black fur and deep honey gold eyes. “The boy understands more than you think. He has been doing this for years. If you will not listen to him, I will follow you. Do as you please, but I will stop you if you attack any of the students and staff here....”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:59 am

Meri faltered in her movements as she felt the power he was giving off seemed to shift and change, it was not something she had felt a vampire give off before and it wasn't something she could really put her finger. Just the odd feeling from his power and the change of his voice made her and her wolf shudder as her hand moved back away from the door handle, taking in a deep breath she turned her head and looked at him her lips pursed "You don't seem to get it" Meri said her voice taking on a purr like tone that was her wolf. Moving towards him she stopped when they were an inch apart "There is only two things that will make my wolf happy right now, killing or fucking and I highly doubt you want either of those things to happen tonight" she stated before she moved away from him. Grabbing the door handle Meri didn't hesitate as she unlocked her door, opened it and strode out "I doubt a room will keep us inside of it" Meri called over her shoulder as she glanced back her eyes slowly getting more gold.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 7:46 am

Achron watched the woman as she moved, only spending a second to take in the appearance of her scars before his gaze went to her. Three hundred years oh silence ended, and his eyes turned a deep honey-gold. He shifted his stance, and his flowing power was infused with another power, one long dormant due to the overwhelming power of his vampiric heritage. “I will not let you leave here. It is not something we can be moved on.” As he spoke, his voice became deeper, a raspy tone settling into it. “Even before the school was built, I made a supernatural proof room... to contain ourselves. The three of us will go to that room, and will be there until you can leave. Then this place will be your home. The rules will wait until then.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Meri shivered a little feeling the power that flooded the room, listening to him she furrowed her brow. If he had put that many other wolves like her through this program didn't he know not to make those like her agitated so close to a shift? When he told her to get up again Meri let out an annoyed sigh and forced herself to sit up on the bed and looked at him her blue eyes taking on a slight shimmer of gold showing her wolf was well awake and coming towards the front, "Unless this space has enough chains to hold me or you've got something to knock me out I'm not going with you" Meri said calmly.

Standing up she grabbed her duffle bag from where she had thrown it, opening it she pulled off of the hoodie she was wearing showing a simple tank top under it that exposed her skin that was littered in scars. There was not a space on her skin that didn't had scars. Some from her having thrown herself through windows when it was close to her shift to attack people and others were from her attempts to end her life, stuffing her hoodie into her bag Meri turned and looked at him for a moment before she started for the door wanting to put as much space between herself and this place as she could for the night "You people can't help me" Meri said softly as she reached out for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Achron just looked at her with a guarded gaze, keeping his emotions locked up tight within his own mind. He had learned a long time ago not to show how you really felt inside, lest you find yourself at a disadvantage with people. Any kind of perceived weakness could spell the end of one was not careful. The air was charged with growing negativity, the feeling of it sending an unseen shiver down Achron’s spine. Centuries since he grew to maturity, and he still had a reaction to the darker side of people’s emotions sometimes.

Taking in a deep breath, he held it for a moment before slowly letting it out, letting his power flood the room, making himself aware to her wolf, to show he was not going to let either of them intimidate him. “I have put twenty red rank danger risk werewolves through this program ever since the school first opened. I have not failed a single one. Get up, cher. We must go over some things, and I will show you your space for tonight.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Meri moved on the bed when she heard the click signalling that door had been unlocked, seeing the vampire she had seen earlier standing in her room she narrowed her eyes at him. Even though he was attractive Meri wasn't going to let that get in the way of the fact that he had left himself into her room, "Just leave me alone" Meri grumbled before she flopped back down onto her stomach on the bed.

Crossing her arms comfortably on the bed she placed her head on her arms looking away from the man, "There's nothing you can do to help me, so you might as well just go away" Meri added her voice holding a hint of anger but it wasn't directed at the man in her room, it was more directed to herself and her wolf. As she laid there not getting up like he wanted her to Meri could feel her skin begin to tingle. It was an annoying feeling that always happened in the lead up to her shifting, it was like pins and needles that ran all over her body. Meri couldn't help the annoyed growl that left her because of the feeling running through her.

"You should leave before nightfall...Unless you want to get ripped apart" Meri mumbled as she kept her head turned to the side as she was looking at the wall with a frown wondering if he would leave or if he would make her get up and do whatever he wanted to her to do since he had obviously come into her room for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 8:58 pm

https://servimg.com/view/13689844/166

When he was here, Achron had nothing to worry about. There were no what felt like minute by minute interruptions when he was in the middle of something. At this school, he was just someone of relatively high power, someone to respect and look up to, and not just one of the three heirs to the vampiric crown, and the only one to have lived three hundred years without a blood mate, which is essentially the vampiric equivalent of having a soul mate. Ever since his best friend had died in a vicious attack by a Moon-Crazed werewolf, he had worked on establishing a school for those of the supernatural races that needed guidance in their powers and abilities, to avoid another tragedy like the death of his friend.

Even since the founding of the school and its surrounding lands, Achron had someone take up the physical presence of the school founder and its dean, for lack of better word. He had been nearly transparent as one of the Three Heirs, and he planned on being transparent even in this school.

Today he was at the school, as a werewolf the staff called a risk to self and others was being brought in. Ever since the founding of the school, he had made it clear that all werewolves of red rank were to be his charges.

Standing at the head of the class in an impeccable black suit with a dark blue tie, he glanced at his watch and felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked up, and made eye contact with a young woman with blue eyes and a platinum-blonde air, at least until the girl quickly looked away. Was she really red rank? She didn’t have the same harried look like so many other red rank werewolves he had helped before.

- - - - -

After getting updates on the girl, he went to his private home and picked up a heavy black canvas bag, heading off to the place they had given the young woman. Knocking on the door, he heard her muffled words through the door, and he shook his head. Raising his hand, he let his watch hover over the electronic lock, and waited until it gave a click before he opened the door and entered the place. Shutting the door behind him, he locked the door and put the canvas bag on the counter to his left. “Get up, cher. You can wallow in your self pity after we lay down some rules.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2020 1:18 am

(I'm down to still give it a go :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 5:20 pm

(I have a character in mind if you want to still try this idea out)
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 am

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 0170798df08285d54727b4ab22d9d7e3
Meri didn't like that she wasn't normal, she would have given anything to be a normal human teenage girl. One able to go out with friends anytime she wanted. She hated that her life revolved around the change of the moon, and now here she was eighteen and at a school for supernaturals. Even though she had lived with being a werewolf her whole life she hadn't learnt to control herself during her change, it was so bad that Meri always had to drive several hours away from town to make sure that there were no humans around that she could hurt as she had attacked and killed several humans during her changes. The waking up the morning after a change naked and covered in blood killed Meri so much that she had tried to kill herself several times but of course her wolf wouldn't allow that and so here she was. At a school for supernaturals struggling to control themselves.

Stepping off of the bus wearing an oversized hoodie, form fitting jeans and biker boots Meri looked like she had just rolled out of bed and piled her hair up high in a messy bun. Looking around she started following the mass of students that had gotten off of other buses and headed for the main hall, in there the introductions from the staff were being started and Meri took a seat. While looking over the staff members her eyes stopped on one man, he was tall and good looking, there was an air about him that screamed he was a man who liked this done his way. Sniffing a little Meri caught his scent and could tell he was a vampire, noticing him look directly at her Meri quickly snapped her head down and studied her thumbnails intently as she clasped her hands on her lap not wanting to come off as the weird werewolf with a staring problem.

After the introductions were done and the rules were gone over the students were separated into various groups, those that could work in groups were set off with councillors to start group activities and the hand full that were left with Meri were sent off individually with staff leaving Meri alone. The head woman walked up to Meri and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I need to talk a bit more with the staff member who will be taking you Meri okay, so why don't you head on off to your cabin and get settled in for now and I'll send them over" she said cheerfully sending calming vibes through Meri since she was a fairy and it was one of her abilities. There had only been on staff member left besides the head and that was Mr. Mysterious Vampire Man.

Meri nodded her head and slinked out of the hall embarrassed by the fact that the person who would be looking after her needed to be talked to more about her, sighing she shoved her hands into her hoodie pockets and headed off to the cabin she had been assigned. Opening the door she walked inside and kicked it closed, she had been giving a cabin all to herself because of how dangerous she was. Biting her bottom lip to stop herself from crying Meri walked over to where her suitcase had been place and dragged it over to the foot of the twin bed in the bedroom. Looking at it for a moment she sighed to herself and flopped down onto the bed face first exasperated with everything, sulking for a moment she shifted her head onto her arms and sighed knowing she would need to get up soon and start walking to find a safe place to turn for the night as it was a full moon and she didn't want to accidentally kill someone here on her first night.

Hearing someone knock on the cabin door Meri stayed where she was laying on the bed not wanting to move or talk, when a second knock resounded sounding more impatient than the first "Go away" Meri called with a slight growl to her words. Right now she wanted to be alone to sulk and feel annoyed with her apparently uncontrollable wolf that made her life a living hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12