Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:37 pm

shanyflower wrote:
may noded"yea your right nice idea girl"she said smiling then kitty gigged I know am cool."she said as the ground started to move."fuck.. we need to act fast." pointing at the young male wolf"i need you to make them run after you once u see us hid for them to find the gold."she said getting the plane ready.
he smiled "i can do that so where you gonna hid it and how will they know to hunt for it instead of us?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 pm

may noded"yea your right nice idea girl"she said smiling then kitty gigged I know am cool."she said as the ground started to move."fuck.. we need to act fast." pointing at the young male wolf"i need you to make them run after you once u see us hid for them to find the gold."she said getting the plane ready.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the lady though about it but she got nothing."i got nothing"she said lighty until the kitty girl got an idea."hehe I got an idea .. I know how to stop them in there own game.. may "she said pointing to the rat girl"what"she asked then kitty smiled. "you have gold right.. well how about we put it some where they cant get it well like a high hill or on a little iland in the middle of the big lake."she said smiling then may looked at her odd"why?"she asked .then kitty smiled." humans are grety once they see gold they want it.. but they also don't trust each other"she said winking.
"i see like a diversion get them set on the gold and each other and not on us who isnt a threat since to them we are only animals"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:00 pm

the lady though about it but she got nothing."i got nothing"she said lighty until the kitty girl got an idea."hehe I got an idea .. I know how to stop them in there own game.. may "she said pointing to the rat girl"what"she asked then kitty smiled. "you have gold right.. well how about we put it some where they cant get it well like a high hill or on a little iland in the middle of the big lake."she said smiling then may looked at her odd"why?"she asked .then kitty smiled." humans are grety once they see gold they want it.. but they also don't trust each other"she said winking.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:09 am

shanyflower wrote:
her cat ears whent down and knew there was nothing left for them to do."i guess we gave up to them?"she asked.then the young lady waked to them both"idots."she said lighty
the wolf looked to the rat "well do you have any sugestions" he asked "we losing the fight and cant run forever" he adds his look showing he had succum to the thought of defeat cause he didnt know what else to do exect give up or give in or end up dead it seemed death was the only way to stay free.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:36 pm

her cat ears whent down and knew there was nothing left for them to do."i guess we gave up to them?"she asked.then the young lady waked to them both"idots."she said lighty
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 pm

shanyflower wrote:
the kitty pured loud as she looked at him."mew"she said puring then a loud soud was coming from the battle zone again."man the humans are wining and u have any idea once they win where slaves or wores ."she said lightly.
"but what can we do by ourselves" he said to them
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:06 pm

the kitty pured loud as she looked at him."mew"she said puring then a loud soud was coming from the battle zone again."man the humans are wining and u have any idea once they win where slaves or wores ."she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 am

shanyflower wrote:
she covered her self from them even though she had clothing on she looked at them and lefted the room .after that she got into the other room and layed down on her own bed thinking about wither or not join them.
he waited to let her make her choice.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:32 pm

she covered her self from them even though she had clothing on she looked at them and lefted the room .after that she got into the other room and layed down on her own bed thinking about wither or not join them.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:12 am

shanyflower wrote:
she blushed badly as she shock her head "n-no am sorry"she said looking away"that and I never done it with any one fore and I wish to keep it that way"she said walking way.then kitty cat looked at her"come on it wont hurt to much"she said giggleing
he sighed he understood her fear and wouldnt force her to be with them he hoped she would join them though
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

she blushed badly as she shock her head "n-no am sorry"she said looking away"that and I never done it with any one fore and I wish to keep it that way"she said walking way.then kitty cat looked at her"come on it wont hurt to much"she said giggleing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:44 pm

shanyflower wrote:
her face blushed as she shock her head and looked away."on way in hell I don't mate muts"she said pushing his hand way
he took it again gently "i a,\m no mutt i am a pure wolf i just got no pack and til now no mate so with both of you with me i can start a new pack with both of you as my beloved mates"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 pm

her face blushed as she shock her head and looked away."on way in hell I don't mate muts"she said pushing his hand way
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:18 pm

shanyflower wrote:
~kiss him lightly as she hugs him tight."now I love you"she said softly then the lady rat walked into the room and looked at the both of them."you both was making loud sounds.anyway," she stoped as she walked out
(sorry school and homework. v.v that and internet is being evil)
(i understand)

he blushed then as she stopped he took her hand "join us "
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:58 pm

~kiss him lightly as she hugs him tight."now I love you"she said softly then the lady rat walked into the room and looked at the both of them."you both was making loud sounds.anyway," she stoped as she walked out
(sorry school and homework. v.v that and internet is being evil)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am

shanyflower wrote:
letinut a large mew injoying the inter cose they did to one another as she got close to him and kisses him deelpy
he returns her hug and kiss
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

letinut a large mew injoying the inter cose they did to one another as she got close to him and kisses him deelpy
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm

shanyflower wrote:
moans louder as she moved her hips to the side as she did a loud moan then she looked at him as her nipples would get more hadr for him then she moaned out his name"aghh am cuming"she moaned as she wraped her lags around his hips tighter.

he keeps thrusting gently at first wanting to be gentle and loving then his own desire to copulate overtakes him and he pounds into her like the animal he is as she annouces her orgasum he thrust deep to cum with her and fill her womb with his wolf seed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 am

moans louder as she moved her hips to the side as she did a loud moan then she looked at him as her nipples would get more hadr for him then she moaned out his name"aghh am cuming"she moaned as she wraped her lags around his hips tighter.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 am

shanyflower wrote:
doing a louder maon she moved her hips more as she moved her head back injoying there sex."mew mew"she said wraping her lags around him
he licked her nipples as he pushed deeper into her his knot swelling to tie them together
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 pm

doing a louder maon she moved her hips more as she moved her head back injoying there sex."mew mew"she said wraping her lags around him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:32 am

shanyflower wrote:
she would moan loud as she wraped her lags around his hips to go in deeper
he moaned and gave into hat desire his thrusts increasing as he nipped her to hold onto her as he pounded her smalller body
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm

she would moan loud as she wraped her lags around his hips to go in deeper
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 am

shanyflower wrote:
she lightly wraped her lags around him as she moaned more biting his neck hard
he thrusted up into her as she bit him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)   land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

land of the wolfs and nekois(open/werewolf needed)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next