Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:01 pm

Meri couldn’t stop the growl at left her as she listened to him, “It was her choice to hide” she snapped back at him. Dropping the towel she tugged on her jeans not caring if she was giving him a show, “Maybe I like pain” she laughed as she looked back over her shoulder the gold in her eyes burning brighter with excitement. Walking towards him holding the hoodie in her hands Meri raised a brow at him a little “I’ll have to push the human side to the back if we’re going to fight, the wolf side is more...dominate” Meri said smirking as she pulled her hoodie on in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Achron watched her with a guarded look, taking in the radical difference between the wolf and Meri. When she mentioned what he had said before, he let out a slightly annoyed sound. "My people and their blood mates can go wherever they want. It was your choice to act." He shifted on his feet, crossing his arms over his chest. "Normally the wolf would help me do so, but I had to give you two a transfusion of my own blood to purge the silver earlier. As such, I can call on the traces within you to make you comply. If I do so, you will not like the consequences. When vampires do this, it causes agonizing pain.” He was quiet for a moment, before he spoke again. "Must you continue on this path? If I gave you a good fight, would that be enough?"
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Meri made a small noise of surprise when she was suddenly lifted off of the couch a little and moved backwards the sensation was weird for her, when he ran his finger lightly over the would Meri flinched a little before closing her eyes. As he did what he did to heal the would her wolf came to the surface and when Achron spoke again she opened her eyes that were now tinged with gold showing her and her wolf were working together for a moment at least and tilted her head back to look up at him, normally she hated being in such a position with someone standing over her. Frowning a little she shook her head before she got off of the couch "She shouldn't have been there" Meri said her voice laced with the purr of her wolf as she walked over to her bag and grabbed out a pair of jeans and her oversized hoodie to wear, "Besides you did say you would make us obey if I attacked anyone" she said with a glance over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 8:50 am

Achron let her walk over and sit on the couch. Watching her for a moment, he shook his head with an inaudible sigh then walked over to stand behind the couch. Raising his right hand, he made a slight movement of his index finger and a thick black mist settled in around her from the shoulders down. After, she was lifted slightly and sat so she had her back against the back of the couch. “I don’t feel like having to bend over the back of the couch.” Careful not to press on the spot on her head, he gently ran a finger over the wound. As he did that, he called on the traces of his blood that still was in her system, and those traces rushed to the wound, and it slowly healed up to where the wound was healed on the outside, and she would only feel a slight bit of soreness there. “You didn’t have to go through so much to make her forget what you two did... The girl wasn’t killed, you know.”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:11 am

Watching Achron with wide eyes Meri bit her bottom lip a little as he walked up to her, looking up at him "Respect isn't something she's good at...she's stubborn" Meri said softly when he said that he didn't want her to fear him. Hearing the slight change to his tone her wolf rose to the surface a little unable to stop herself from doing it and she stayed close to the surface wanting to hear the sensually tone again, listening to Achron when he said that she needed to get the wound looked at Meri went to shake her head to tell him she was fine but she couldn't stop herself from walking over to the couch to sit down. "It's fine" Meri said with a shake of her head as she sat down on the couch making sure to perch herself on the edge so she didn't have to move too much to keep herself decent "I think I passed out and hit my head...Not the worse thing thats happened" she added with a shrug of her shoulders. Feeling his power began to flood the space she shuddered a little, she had never taken to feeling other peoples' power well as it normally was one of the things that pissed her wolf off.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 12:04 am

Achron stood to his feet and walked over to her, stopping with just a couple of inches between them. “I don’t want her to fear me. I want her to respect me. I am tired of having to force compliance on the werewolves that are put under my care.” As he spoke, his voice turned soft with an undercurrent of repressed sensuality in the words. Seeing her pain, he caught the scent of fresh blood. “Hmmm... You need to have that looked at. Go sit down on the couch.” He took a step back, his power slowly flooding the cabin.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:53 pm

Staying standing in the doorway to the bathroom she couldn't help but flinch and move backwards towards the bathroom hearing his snarl, Meri's eyes flashed gold quickly for a second before the colour vanished away showing him her wolf had no interest in coming out. Rising both of her hands up she shook her head a little "I...I don't know what my wolf did" she tried to explain hurriedly not sure what on earth was happening, running a hand through her hair a little Meri hissed and lightly touched the wound on her head as she had bumped it a little. Staying still Meri tipped her head to the side a little and a glazed looked came over her face "You scare her...which is amazing" Meri said amazed someone scared her wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:44 pm

Achron’s head tilted back slightly when her heard her heart-rate spike suddenly. His bright crimson eyes flashed as he took in the sight of her, able to smell the combination of animal, human and werewolf blood on her, even after her quick shower to scrub it away. “Definitely not.” His tone was rich with several emotions. Watching her in silence for what felt like forever, he heard a loud snarl come up from deep within his chest. "You are doing nothing but harming her. Under your control, she hurt the Blood mate of one of my retainers. It was not for the fact that you two are directly under my charge, you would be dead by now. Wake up, and stop hiding."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:23 pm

Meri had spent time scrubbing away all of the blood and soaking her body to try and lessen the aching of her muscles which she was used to having after shifts, as she had spent her time cleaning herself up she had tried wracking her brain to try and figure out where she had gone and what she had done during the night but it felt as if her wolf was keeping those memories from her making her frustrated. Shaking her head Meri wrapped a towel around her body and looked at herself in the mirror again, she knew she would need to get a bandaid from her bag for her head.

Opening the bathroom door Meri glanced into the the rest of the cabin her eyes briefly landing on Achron for a second before they darted back and she jumped one hand making sure to press against her chest holding the towel in place. Her wolf was a very stubborn and dominate female while the human side Meri was very submissive and shy so having a very attractive man looking like he could easily over power her in a space that was meant to be hers freaked Meri out a little "Uh...I...I think I know you?" Meri said looking very confused before her already pale skin paled more "Oh god...don't tell me we had sex" Meri muttered more to herself as she looked down at the ground trying to wrack her memories of the night as she could feel her wolf start to wake back up more and she could feel that her wolf was nervous about this man being here.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 pm

Achron had been in the middle of a feeding from one of his second in command when word came in from the coven doctor that a human female had been brought in with relatively deep but oddly clean claw marks on the right side of her face. Instantly something felt off about the whole thing, and he made his way to the coven infirmary.

About a half hour later, he entered the cabin, having pulled in his presence and power to keep her from knowing he was there. He took off his suit jacket and laid it over the back of the long black couch in the living room. Sitting down, he loosened his tie and sat back, putting his right arm on the back of the couch, crossing his left leg over his right. He then just sat there, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Stopping when he spoke Meri turned a little and looked at him with a raised brow, the sensual tone sent a shiver through her and made goosebumps rise over her skin. "If they stay out of my way it should be fine" Meri said simply not wanting to let on that the tone he had used had an affect on her, turning away she opened the door and headed downstairs. Opening the front door Meri shifted into her wolf form and took off running. She spent a few hours hunting animals killing a few and using others to just chase, as she was making her way back to the school she heard something off to her left and lunged for it not thinking to stop and catch a scent for whatever it was.

As she slammed into swiping one of her paws into the flesh the thing making noise it screamed and Meri realised she had made a mistake. Growling she got off of the girl under her who stunk of vampire she turned and sprinted for the cabin she was staying in, she knew she was going to be in big trouble as soon as Achron found out she had made someone attending this school bleed. But of course her wolf was cunning and as soon as Meri was in her cabin she shifted back to her human form and her wolf pulled back so suddenly it sent Meri collapsing to the floor and she hit her head on the chest of draws in the cabin on the way down knocking herself out for a moment or two.

Opening her eyes on the floor Meri groaned and reached up to her head, seeing fresh blood on her fingers she swore as she dragged herself off of the floor and managed to push the cabin door closed. She was always disorientated after her wolf decided to go and sleep for a while after shifting with the moon which left her trying to guess if she had killed people and if so how many, shuffling her way into the bathroom holding her head Meri peered into the bathroom mirror her tired blue eyes looking back at her as she took her hand from her head and looked at the cut that was bleeding making her own blood mix with the blood on her skin which she didn't know right then was just animal blood.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:44 pm

Achron didn’t even bother to look up when she threw the towel at him, holding his book in his left hand, catching the black towel with his left hand. "I bet you do." As she walked towards the door, he shut his book with a sharp snap. "One thing first." He looked up at her, waiting until she looked at him. "Touch one of my people... And I will make you obey.” He spoke in a strangely sensual tone, his dull crimson eyes sharpening for a moment. “Go.” He said in a suddenly dull tone, looking out the nearby window.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Meri raised a brow a little when he said that she could use what every she wanted in the bathroom, snorting a little she finished making her way into the bathroom. Not bothering to shut the door she started the shower up and got in, as soon as the hot water hit her skin Meri couldn't stop the moan of pleasure leaving her as she basked in the warmth. Cleaning herself up she climbed out of the shower after a bit and dried herself off, walking out of the bathroom a little more steady on her feet Meri took the towel from around her body and tossed it towards Achron with a small smirk. "Thanks, now I have things to tend to" Meri purred the sultry voice of her wolf in full swing telling him who exactly was in charge as she sauntered towards the bedroom door, she had decided she was going to try and hunt some animals instead of humans this time. Meri knew if she didn't let out all of the pent up energy she had from the full moon soon she would lash out towards Achron or the staff and students at the school and she had a feeling if she did that he would lock her in a room she wouldn't be able to get out of for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:14 pm

Achron shook his head, looking back down at his book to avoid looking at her in a cloth less situation. Such things with his being essentially blood starved at the moment due to the transfusion would be a very bad idea. “No, you don’t. She definitely wouldn’t want to know.” He heard her moving towards the bathroom, and he heard her muttered words. “Yes, they do. Also, you can use whatever you want in the bathroom. The black towels are the best. Large and fluffy.” He spoke in a calm voice, back to reading but very much aware of her presence, and where she was.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:57 pm

Hearing the trill of a machine Meri groaned and held her head in pain "Shut that thing up" she groaned angrily the shrill sound felt as if it had set off a multitude of jackhammers inside of her head. Turning a little on the bed Meri squinted at Achron when he said that she had taken well to the transfusion "I don't want to know do I?" Meri croaked out before she forced herself unsteadily to her feet, she didn't care in the slightest that she was naked in front of someone who was meant to be teaching her how to control herself. Looking around a little Meri spotted a door that was half open showing a bathroom and she slowly and unsteadily made her way over to the bathroom "Remind me to stay away from Hunters...they apparently suck" she said softly knowing he would still hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:51 pm

Achron was still sitting in the chair to her right when she woke up. He was reading when she sat up and took out the IV. He didn't make a movement until the machine let out a sharp trill, making him look up from his book. His eyes were a very dull crimson color, a mark of how much of his blood he had used in the transfusion. "You were almost killed by a Hunter. " He was silent for a moment, before he let out a heavy sigh. “If you are already sitting up, it seems as if you took well to the transfusion...”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Meri stayed asleep her body so still that if there wasn't the slow rise and fall of her chest anyone would think she was dead, as the sun began to rise her eyes fluttered open showing they were still gold. She had always found that after a shift where her wolf hadn't gotten what she wanted Meri's human side had to fight her for control and normally lost leaving her wolf in charge until she got to hunt or found someone to have sex with, groaning at the pounding in her head Meri rolled to her left and sat up swinging her legs over the bed. Looking down at her right arm with a frown Meri grabbed the IV and ripped it from her arm without a wince but she stayed sitting on the edge of the bed her chest rising and falling rapidly from the effort of moving "What the hell happened?" she asked herself as her memories from the night before were fuzzy at best.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 9:20 pm

The raven haired man glanced over at Achron, as he put together his transfusion set-up. "Are you sure about this, Your Highness?" Achron’s head jerked up and he heard a slight snarl in response to the royal title. "Just do it. I will deal with the consequences later. Understood?" The raven haired man nodded, as Achron took up a place in a chair on the right side of the bed. He was silent as the raven-haired man got the both of them hooked up to the machine, with Achron as the donor, Meri as the receiver of the man's blood. "This will take several transfusions. This first one will at least keep from her dying."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Opening her eyes slowly Meri looked up at Achron her golden eyes dulled down by pain from the silver running through her as he didn't answer her, looking out of the corner of her eye at the new man she bit her bottom lip hard enough to make herself bleed trying to keep herself awake as she had a feeling if she fell asleep in Achron's arms that it wouldn't be good. The slight jostling from Achron moving up the stairs brought a pained noise from Meri as it felt like every single small movement that happened was setting her nerves on fire, groaning painfully as she was laid down on the bed Meri forced herself to look at the new man her eyes glassy from pain.

Listening to him Meri was fighting to keep her eyes open when he asked if she consented she opened her mouth to speak but only gasped as it felt as if her throat was closing, growling lowly she forced her arm closest to the man to raise and gave him a shaky thumbs up trying to get her point across that she was consenting after only holding her arm up for a moment it thunked back down onto the bed as her eyes fluttered closed and her head rocked to the side as she seemed to start falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 6:40 pm

Achron stayed quiet as he moved with above average speed, even for a vampire. They entered some woods and after a couple of minutes, a mansion well hidden in the tree suddenly loomed in the distance. As he stepped up onto the large porch, he didn’t even have to pause, as someone in a black suit was already there with the door open. Heading inside, as he walked up the stairs, a man with rich black hair and violet eyes walked up behind him, carrying a black case. “The room is already set up.”

Walking down the second floor hallway, they entered a room that was infused with Achron’s power and energy. He walked over to the bed, laying her down onto the bed. Taking a step back, the raven haired man stepped forward. “You will get an infusion to help clear the silver. Do you consent to this, to save you?”
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Meri managed to move from her stomach onto her back on the floor with great effort, looking up at the man with anger she groaned as her body began to shake "We can't...help it" she managed to get out between blenched teeth when he mentioned those like her killing and never getting caught. Seeing his head jerk away from her Meri moved her head as much as she could to see what he was looking at, giving up on trying to see what he was looking at Meri watched almost with excitement when he was jerked into the air and flung away from her but her interest in what happened to the man was short lived when Archron picked her up making her groan in pain. Trying to hold onto him as he ran Meri quickly gave up on that as her body began to shake more and her breathing became more laboured "Where are...we going?" Meri got out between gasps of air as she let her eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:22 am

The man sat on his heels, his arms resting on his legs with his hands hanging down between his knees. His expression was dark and stormy, his eyes dead as he looked down at her. “Why? You can’t be that stupid. You made such a show, so you have to be smarter than most beasts. You creatures make me sick. Killing and never getting caught, people deaths blamed on others, people framed and put into prison. The supernatural community of this city is getting too big. That school... is a blight. We will trap everyone, and burn the place to the ground.” The man’s head jerked up, but he didn’t move as he looked down the hall towards the front door.

The werewolf was crouched just inside the door, having entered under a glamour. “Ah... He didn’t die, after all. Pity.” The detective spoke with a smirk, looking at the golden eyes, watching as realization dawned in the werewolf’s gaze. The detective jerked as the werewolf form receded, Achron’s crimson gaze sharpening. Black mist covered his form from the shoulders, down. “How-“ Achron’s hand moved quickly, and the detective made a choking noise as he was jerked into the air, and flung down the hallway. Achron moved forward quickly, picking Meri up quickly and then he left the house, throwing a glamour over him as he ran back towards school grounds.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 11:07 am

Moving she sat down on the chair and rolled her eyes a little when he left the kitchen, when he came back she gave him a fake sweet smile when she saw the blanket. Letting him put it over her shoulders Meri's body tensed and a gasp left her when she felt the needle go into her neck, reaching up to her neck her hand shaking she went to get off of the chair but her legs gave out and she crashed to the floor. Meri had never had a brush with silver before but she had heard stories, "Fuck you" Meri hissed out her eyes going back to the golden hue of her wolf as she tried to push herself off the floor and failed. Laying on the ground panting she scratched her nails at the floor the silver running through her making her groan in pain, gasping a little she reached out towards Archron and his wolf but found it difficult because of the silver and also because she had not known him long enough to create a bond between the two of them. "Why?" Meri gasped as she managed to move her head a little and look up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:55 am

The man gave her an easy smile, motioning towards a chair at the kitchen island. “Just sit right there.” Turning, he left the kitchen for about two minutes before coming back with a large pink and blue pastel colored blanket, thick and fluffy. “This is all I have.” As he put the blanket around her shoulders, he let out a sigh. Moving quickly, a needle went into the black of her neck, and a fast moving silver mixture was injected into her muscle. “Honestly... You creatures just keep falling into my lap.” The man’s easy voice was gone, replaced by a dark and hateful tone.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2021 10:06 am

Meri continued to force her breathing to come out rapidly to come off as the damsel in distress, clasping her hands together she brought her arms up a little and covered her breasts trying to make it seem as if she was trying to keep herself modest. Seeing the flash of the badge on the man's hip Meri mentally kicked herself, she knew very well she couldn't kill a cop or it would end badly for her. Shortening her nails as she walked towards the kitchen Meri tried to pretend to be uncomfortable about the idea of being naked around someone, "C-Could I have something to cover myself?" she asked softly acting shy as she angled her body a little acting as if she was trying to hide herself from his eyes "I don't remember what happened" Meri sniffled figuring she might as well continued to play the innocent girl in front of this cop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)   The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The werewolf and the vampire (open m/m)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next