Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 pm

"I will so my son asked why he couldn't transform yet and I couldn't explain it why because I don't know"she says as she makes lunch for everyone she says was making stew the twins favorite Dakota smile"aoi mama making stew"she says happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8532
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 am

Aoi looked at her confused. "What do you mean? I'm not a werewolf, am I?" he said in confusion. He thought about it long and hard, but he could not draw that conclusion because he did not transform like daddy did. A while later, Shepard's mother listened to Alice's concern and she giggled to herself. "You shouldn't be worried about them talking to wolves. Shepard does it all the time. I would be worried about keeping those precious darlings close to home. Does Shepard know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 am

"no I didn't only werewolf canĀ  understand wolf aoi"Alice said then ushers her litte ones inside both were now three years old and full of energy she had called her mother inlaw and said that both pups can understand wolfs and told her what Happened today unknown to her sheperd was listening to what she said"should I be worried"she says in the phone
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 3:05 am

Aoi indeed was giving her the puppy eyes but to no avail. Shepard looked up at his wife and chuckled seeing his son doing everything he can to avoid going to bed. "You want to grow as big and strong as your papa don't you?" he asked. Aoi nodded slowly before he gave into the need for sleep. The next day Shepard was out hunting. Aoi thought he was going crazy. "Mom? did you hear that?" he asked. He did not know that he was a werewolf just yet, but he knew his father was one.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 am

Alice soon finds her son and carries him to bed adverting her gaze in case he tries to use the puppy eyes Dakota fell asleep cuddle up to her dad as Alice enter the room with thier son she sees thier daughter curl up against daddy it was adorable soon the next day she was gardening she sees a pair of giant blue wolfs one was hurt she she sees Dakota try to approach it "Dakota no!?"Alice says running to her daughter the female looks at me then sees Dakota and says to her"better go back to your mother before she has a heart attack Dakota smile and goes back to her mom"mommy the wolf talked"Dakota says happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 4:57 am

Shepard looked at her worried. "You know, it's probably not a good thing to lose track of him. I hope he knows not to dare go outside without either of us being with him" he said. He then heard his son moving around, and he relaxed some. He sighed and laid in bed with his daughter, which he took up the entire bed. He had to curl up to fit, but it made him perfect to cuddle up to when he read her a story about little red ridding hood, but it was the version where little red died. Aoi knew it was nap time, and he was doing his best to not go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:39 am

Aoi was hides under his parents bed"I don't know I've been looking for him and can't find him soon aoi could be heard scurrying to another hiding spot in the kitchen Alice takes Dakota to her bed and tucks her then asked her father if she could have a bed time story as Alice looks for aoi (could you play aoi?)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 am

Shepard nodded when his wife told her that he needed to be big in order to protect them, but he looked at his daughter wearily seeing that she was tired. "I know that you're tired. You're hardly able to keep your eyes open" he told her. He looked at his wife a little annoyed as this was the time they would be having sex. "Where's the other one?" he asked. He averted his daughter's puppy dog eyes knowing it was a manipulative tool pups had to sucker first time parents into being catering to their every whim. "I don't know...what would your brother think when you get all of our attention?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm

"yup daddy has to be big to protect us now i believe it's nap time"Alice says picking up the 2 year old she whines"but I'm not tired daddy help I don't wanna take a nap"she says with a slight wimper as she carried off to bed Alice smiled"ok what if me and daddy take a nap with you Dakota think s"will you daddy?"she asked her daddy with big puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Two years later, Shepard had adjusted into his role as a werewolf father. His two pups absolutely adored him and looked up to him with his amazing strength and size. They gave their mother some trouble, but daddy meant business. The pups knew he loved their mother very much. Their mother kept on the weight she gained, but the mating sessions never stopped. He was quite active with making love to her. He looked at his daughter curiously with her observation. "Heh, Well...It runs in the family...of course your brother is going to be as big as I am. Boys always were pretty big, but you'll be pretty big for a girl yourself" he said.

(Next time be sure to establish a time skip that was very jarring)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:37 am

Soon little Dakota looks up at her daddy and asked"daddy why are you so much bigger than mommy is bubba going to be as bigg as you are?"she says his little two year old sure asked a lot of questions
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 am

Shepard looked at her sternly. "Alice, I don't think that would be such a good idea at this point. Thralls can't control themselves, and I'd rather have to worry about the pups right now rather than you trying to learn how to control yourself on top of that" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Alice asked"sheperd could you turn me into a werewolf?"she ask as she smiled into his warm hands working out her pain she kissed him deeply and lovingly as he cares for her and kisses him very deeply
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:36 pm

Shepard's father got to hold his grandchildren, while Shepard reverted to his human form and got dressed. He came back to cuddle with his wife giving her a back massage knowing that she needed it for carrying so much weight.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Alice smiled as both babies fall asleep and she let's them see thier grandfather as her mother knocks on the door with her husband Adam who was a decent of vanhelsing "now babe our daughter husband is a werewolf so do not over react"lucy said
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm

Massive her daddy was, as he took up most of the room. His mother looked at her and giggled. "Of course...look how huge the males get? You need some pretty big tits to be feeding a male pup. I told you that you were going to be eating a lot too" she said before she giggled. "You look great though" she said before she looked over at her son. "Don't you think so?" she asked. Shepard looked up and chuckled. "Yea, she looks just as good or even better than Anorei Collins" he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 am

Alice did it she ate her placenta she smiled as her daughter Dakota marvel at how huge her daddy was she wraps her little hand around his finger cooing"I have a question are all male pups his hungry?"she says as aoi was still drank from his mother chest
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:43 am

"Yes" His mother said in a cough. She snickered to herself. "It helps your uterus return to normal size...well for us that is" she said. Thanks to the voracious appetite that the pregnancy gave her. Alice had ballooned into a plump curvy milf, but Shepard was not going to tell her that she got big as he was kind of digging how much nicer it felt to squeeze her now.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 4:12 am

"what do you eat it?"Alice said jokingly of course as the pups nurse she goes plae as the doctor smirks"dear God is she in for a surprise"she says Alice starts to look at her mother inlaw"what so funny wait is that what I need to do!?"Alice nearly freaked out"but if it had to be done she would do it
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:34 am

Once the pups were born, Shepard's instincts were going into overdrive as the overprotective werewolf father was already setting in. His little girl was nestled deeply into his thick warm furry chest. He looked at his pups satisfied with the outcome. "Yes, you did well" he told her before his mother cleared her throat. "Do you want me to tell her about what werewolf mothers do with the placenta?" she asked. Shepard shrugged. "Will she get grossed out?" he asked. "Probably" his mother said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Soon both Babies are born the little girl coos in her father's arms having had her fill of breast milk as Alice feed her baby boy whe was born 10 pounds Alice was tired and sore "sheperd look we have to beautiful new borns we made them together isn't that amazing"Alice says
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Shepard was transforming slowly as he approached her. He was in slight pain as he was trying to hold it back and his clothes restricted him. His mother helped him loosen his shrinking clothes, and he held onto her with his monstrous werewolf hand. He looked primed for keeping the pups warm at night. He was very anxious and intense. It was starting to be real clear why males were not usually allowed in during the birthing process.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:31 am

She is let's sheperd in Alice was there br breathing she wasn't fully dialated yet she smiled as Shepard come in she reached out for his hand as she waits for him to come to her side"it's finally happening were going to have a handsome baby boy and a beautiful baby girl"Alice says happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:48 am

Shepard looked at her not at all surprised. He knew that her time was near. Everyday her Braxton Hicks contractions grew stronger and more frequent, and she looked like she had an exercise ball for a belly. He closed his eyes and began to focus his paternal instincts. When the doctor came, she could see he was already on the verge of transforming due to his anxiety and high stress levels. He got annoyed with the doctor spouting out a wive's tale about why the male werewolf had to be in another room. He stood on the other side of the wall and explained to her. "That's just a myth. My instincts are telling me to protect you. You're vulnerable. I wouldn't dare harm our pups" he told her. His mother nodded slowly. "He's very close to going feral. He's a bigger threat to everyone in the outside world than he is here" she added.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am

Soon Alice was five months along the doctor had confirmed that Alice was carrying twins a boy and a girl Alice was sitting on the couch watching TV and eating a stew and she could chug a whole carton of milk but as sheperd was getting his wife food he hears her yell"HONEY MY WATER BROKE?"Alice took deep breaths as she reached out for the phone to have the doctor come she wanted a home birth she hangs up"the doctor on her way she said to have me lie down unknown to her her husband had to stay in the living room while she gave birth before he goes she asked"why he can't he be here"she wanted an explanation the dr sighs"because he is an alpha and his son will be his son will be son will have the capability of being one too I have herd that during a birth of a male werewolf will try to test the baby so in order to keep the whelp safe the father must be not present if it were female he can be in but in this case must leave"Alice asked her mother inlaw if she would help her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next