Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 am

(He already bit her...you need to add more)

Alex looked confused as to why she was in his window, but he was more confused to the random make out session with her. "What? What are you doing?" he muttered. He was twelve and did not understand the concept of lust nor did he understand the hormones a female werewolf went through. He stared up at her and gulped. "What's going on?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/ Online
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:02 am

She smiled"thank you sheperd she says as she bare her neck to him as for Luna she kissing Aoi and Dakota having fun making out with her man"Alex thank you for loving me for my personality and not my looks "see says rubbing her han over his chest
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am

Shepard nodded and leaned in to bite her neck.

(I have no information about this boy, please give some)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:23 am

Alice nods"yes I do and I'm ready"Alice says as luna kisses aoi deeply as for Dakota she goes to see that boy she actually been seeing for a month without her dad knowing because she knew he would itimadate him she waits and howls for him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:33 am

Shepard looked at her confused. "What? Now? Do you understand what you are asking me?" he asked. Meanwhile Aoi was a little weirded out with it all, but he blushed when she made him touch her breasts. For some reason he began to like them, and he opened himself up for her to make out with him and pet his intimate areas.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:25 am

"remember when I asked you to turn me into a werewolf could we do it now?"she asked looking at him  as for Luna she smiled and let's him feel up her body
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:18 am

Aoi stared at her and then saw her enhance her bust and hips. He felt tingly and felt the blood flowing into his member. "What are you doing?" he asked. He shifted around embarrassed about his erection, and he tried to hide it. "Um...You love me?" he asked awkwardly. He looked away and laughed nervously. "What do we do now?" he asked. Meanwhile in the hospital the doctors had called up Shepard, and he was asked to see his wife. Once he got there, he saw that they had her looking like a pin cushion with all the screws and rods keeping her together. He did not like the sight of it, but he did know it was part of the healing process. "Alice..." he muttered as he touched her face. "We'll get through this" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 3:52 am

"Aoi you know I love you"she says and uses her magic to increase her bust size and widen her hips a little as for Alice she was scared and wanted her husband now she kept asking the doctor to let him see her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:31 am

Aoi said nothing as he did not want to think about it. His werewolf form was not as impressive as his father's but with time he will. He was taken off guard with her kissing because he thought they were only friends, but he was beginning to see that maybe she liked him more than just a friend. Shepard answered his phone and heard Luna's voice. He let out a sigh of relief knowing that her family was magical. "Just keep him there. Just do what your heart tells you to. I know you have feelings for him" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:15 am

And the baby?she ask crying she already knew the answer butt hope she was wrong in her upsumtion as Luna she comfort aoi by kissing him and called sheperd for advice
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:03 am

Aoi sat quietly, and he was crying. "My mom...she got hurt really bad" he said before he hunched over and snarled. "It hurts...everything hurts!" he muttered. He was showing signs that his transformation was going past the normal fangs and claws. He was growing fur and a tail. Meanwhile at the hospital the doctor told Alice that she would have to wait. They needed to watch her and make sure none of her stitches would break open.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:45 am

Luna sees aoi and quickly goes to him she placed a gentle hand on his cheek"what's worng you seem stressed she says hugging him as Alice wakes up she asked for her husband
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 am

Shepard looked at her disappointed, but he let her go. She had been making loads of money getting all of those big tippers. Later that night, he got a phone call. It was from the state troopers, his wife gotten into a terrible accident with a drunk driver. His two children overheard and saw just how livid he could be. After he hung the phone up, he went crazy. It was so frightening that they hoped to never see him like this ever again. It took the two of them to calm him down as he kicked an oil drum so far that it disappeared in the night sky. He calmed down enough to drive them to the hospital, but they had to wait for the surgery to get done. The doctor came in and told them that she was placed on life support, and her spine was broken in many spots. She most likely would never walk again. This time it was his two children that went mad. They wanted to find the man who did this to their mother and they were going to slaughter him. Shepard tackled them both to the ground and pinned them with his great strength. He dragged them home, and he chewed Dakota's ass out for transforming. Aoi was in so much distress that he started transforming for the first time inside of the car. He was so shocked and confused that he ran off. He was hurting, and he did not know why, but he went to his best friend's house. Yes, she was a girl who was into the supernatural and knew he was a werewolf. He howled outside of her home hoping she would hear him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:39 pm

Alice gets a call to come in for work she sighed"I got go to work"she says kissing him and she was lucky that she had her car to go to work in she arrives and works her night shift and then she cleans and locks up the place and gets in her car and drive home she texted her husband she on her way home from work
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 pm

Shepard looked over at his daughter flirting with a boy, which the boy was nervous looking up at him with fear. "Well, at least this one is smart" he muttered. He wrapped an arm around his wife proud to satisfy a woman as busty and voluptuous as her. He knew that Aoi was due to transform since boys reached puberty later than girls did. He remembered how weird his puberty was. "Heh, the full moon is in a couple nights...I bet he's going to be very popular with the girls pretty soon" he said before he snickered to himself. "I remember when I was his age" he said amused
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 pm

Alice was so proud of her pups then sees Dakota flirting with a boy she really likes she smiled"looks like Dakota found a new toy"she giggled to her husband as she rest a hand on her belly nothing could ruin this moment she then goes to the car to get the camera
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 10:33 pm

Shepard was getting very nervous with how aggressive his two pups were getting, more with Aoi as he had already threw a tantrum when Dakota transformed first. He was a very protective father as every boy that came over, he wanted to intimidate them. He knew they were only into her because of her 28 D cups. He would always tell her no when she got invited to parties, and he would catch her when she tried to sneak out. He was very smart, and she knew it. Meanwhile, he got his wife had missed her period, and he knew that he had gotten her pregnant again. She was quite popular at the diner, and she always got big tips from the truckers and loggers. Aoi was starting to get into sports, and the middle school coach wanted him to try out for football. Shepard and his wife showed up to practice and all of the players saw him and nearly crapped their pants. "You dad's fucking huge!" one said. Aoi shrugged. "Yea, he is pretty big..." he mumbled. "Don't hold back!" Shepard barked. Aoi shivered. "Okay..." he mumbled. The coach made them all line up at the end zone. "Okay! The first 5 at the other end zone will automatically get a spot on our team!" he shouted. When he shouted, "go!" Aoi took off like a rocket causing everyone's jaw to hit the floor. The coach's assistant's whistle plopped out of his mouth as he looked at his stop watch. "Good job! 10 seconds!" he shouted. The other students lagged behind and were winded but not Aoi. "Wow! that was 20 mph easy!" one of the parents said. Shepard sat there with his arms crossed over his chest. "That's my boy!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:58 pm

"yes papa I had a dream where you turned mama into very pretty werewolf"she says eating finished her food and asked for second  11 years go by the twins were 12 and Dakota body filled out she got her breast early so she had big tits for her age she was starting to act more lik her daddy like a werewolf
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm

(um, 11+2 is 13. Let's start from there when they begin puberty)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:18 am

"yes papa I had a dream where you turned mama into very pretty werewolf"she says eating finished her food and asked for second  11 years go by the twins were 17 and Dakota body filled out she got her breast early so she had big tits for her age and wide hips she had an hour glass figure but was puggy like her mama she was the perfect candidate for being a mom but recently she had some strange urges such as wanting to go on hunts with daddy
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:39 am

Shepard looked at her strangely. "I was growling at everyone?" he asked before he looked at Dakota amused. "Have you been having strange dreams?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Like when I was d
Gone for a month and you were so happy you kept growling at anyone else who would try to get me alone?"she says smiled then began taking plats Dakota growls not finished yet Alice quickly reatrat her hand and waits Dakota could eat three portion and still want more
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Shepard scratched behind his head trying to figure out a way to explain it. "Well uh...like wanting to howl when someone else howls...err...getting mean when someone gets their hand too close to your food...you know...stuff that daddy does from time to time?" he explained. He looked towards Alice and laughed. "You know what I'm talking about right?" he asked hoping she could point out the odd stuff he does that humans don't do usually.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Dakota thinks"what kind of urges daddy"she ask her head cock as she takes a bite of her food the scaratch behind her ear and murrs happily Alice smiled and watched her husband talk with thier children
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Shepard came into the room with his arms crossed after overhearing the conversation between his wife and his mother. "Aoi and Dakota have transformed...they just don't transform in a way you'd notice. It will be more noticeable while they get older" he explained. Later during lunch, he sat with the twins, and he looked between them sternly. "I heard your mother said you spoke to a wolf today" he said. Aoi thought he was in trouble and he gulped prepared to get his ass chewed out. His father had his arms crossed over his chest. "Since you both were able to, I'm going to tell you about when your werewolf powers start kicking in. It won't be long now until you start sprouting claws and fangs, but don't expect to grow fur and turn into a big scary beast until you're much older. You two have to remain cute and adorable" he said before he cleared his throat. "I knew that you two were werewolves, but I think now you are old enough to understand what daddy has to go through" he said. "Does it hurt to transform?" Aoi asked. Shepard took a deep breath. "Growing claws and fangs shouldn't, but...when you first start actually transforming. It does hurt...but you get used to it. What I want you to prepare for is the wolf urges you'll start having" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next