Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 3:29 am

(she's only 3-4 months pregnant)
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 12:02 am

Alice smiled as gasped the babies kick they know daddy is close "sheperd you out there the babies know your here she says she was making dinner

Was  was a month pregnant she took a test last night and threw the test away she hopes no one finds it she reach the bathroom and sees it's gone "crap dad is going to kill me"she says she gulp feeling her farther dark gaze this was the your in so much trouble"dad how long have you been there"she asked with a wimper

luna calls Aoi on the phone she had recently took a pregnancy yest with that plus that Will change her and aoi life forever her parents knew they weren't mad but as punishment she was going to raise the baby

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Shepard was teaching Aoi the finest points to hunting, and he was very satisfied with the weight that he had lost...although he did not lose weight, but turned all that fat into muscle. He was nearly as well built as his father, but his father was very active much to Alice's fun later on in bed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 4:51 pm

"it is"she says Happily and kisses him deeply and passionately and rubs his muscular body

A month had passed and Dakota and Alice were outside hanging the lundry to dry"wow mom your job is really hard I'm sorry if I said anything to anger you"Dakota says and then says she got this and to go sit and helps her mom to a chair outside alicA smile as the boys were back  with  the latest kill from the hunt
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Aoi had probably the most satisfying sex he had ever had, but there was one thing that made it different. They went bareback for the first time. It was a mistake to do so as it presented a very high risk of pregnancy. Aoi had unleashed a big load inside her. "Mmmm, your pussy feels so good...it's meant for me" he told her.

Shepard looked at her oddly. "What do you mean we haven't done it doggy style? We do it at least twice a week" he told her.

Alex slid himself into her slowly before he began to mate her. He was actually liking how a werewolf's innards felt. So warm and moist.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:18 pm

After a wonderful sex and kisses him"Aoi your such a big handsome stud I love it"she rubs his biceps happily

Alice smiled"let's do it doggy style I haven't done it with yet and I'M curouis she says spooning his shoulder and kisses his neck

Dakota smile and wags her tail and nibble his neck ever so gently so not to freak him out and kisses his neck and lick it
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Aoi could not believe how large her breasts had gotten as they resembled two massive udders hanging off her chest. They swung, swayed, and sloshed about with each thrust as he mated her good and proper.

Shepard looked at her with a smile, and he shifted into his werewolf form as well growling at her seductively. "Well?" he asked.

Alex gulped and nodded. "Okay" he said before he got undressed. He got on top of her and started to play with her huge tits but they were not as large as Luna or Alices.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 2:29 am

Luna moans loudly in pleasure as her brest jiggle as he rams into her the bed creaks with the motion " oh aoi your such A big manly stud~"she groans loudly

As soon as soon as the doctor left she jumps on him and wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply wagging her tail she was in her werewolf form now

Dakota sighs"no I like it when you take top"she said and kiss him deeply and Happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:28 am

Aoi smirked and transformed into his werewolf form ready to stuff his huge thick werewolf cock inside her as she got into position. He wasted no time getting behind her and grabbing her by the hip. He guided himself inside and stretched her out just the way she liked it before he started ramming his rod into his witch girlfriend.

Shepard shook his head at her. "I can believe it...I told you werewolves had large families" he told her. He smooched her on the lips and rubbed her hip. "Well, let's wait for the doctor to leave before I start massaging your insides" he told her.

Alex looked at her nervously. "So you want up top?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Luna undoes the spell on his metabolism then kisses him on the neck and wisper"let's do it doggy style"and get on her knees and holds onto the her head board

Alice smiled"can you believe it were getting that big family we always wanted and my hormones have been going crazy and are telling me to have sex with a beef cake of a husband"she says kissing him

Dakota lays on the bed"that is true but we don't bite hard all the time"she says
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Aoi looked at her nervously not sure if this was a trap. "You can if you want" he muttered before he looked at her oddly. "You have met them before..." he said before he grew more upset that she was stopping their mating session suspecting that the sex was not that good.

"I think that will help. She needs to learn how to be a mother" Shepard told her.

Alex gulped as he waited for her to get into bed. "You're a werewolf...werewolves bite...hard" he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 11:54 am

"if you're that worried I'll take the spell of you I love you and I hate seeing you unhappy Luna says kissing her big stud of a man"any way I haven't met your parents yet can I go to your house and meet them?"she asked

I'll see if Dakota could help around the house?"she said and kisses his cheek

As for Dakota let's say she was getting waht she wanted"come on I promise I won't bite~ much"she giggled in Alex ear happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 4:31 am

Aoi felt like a big fat heavy stallion ramming his huge rod into a tiny little mare. "You aren't in pain? I'm not hurting you?" he asked.

Shepard shook his head. "You will do no such thing...you need to spend time with the pups. I'm going to ask Aoi to help hunt, he's been getting way too fat as it is" he told her. He cocked his head at her. "Teaching? What the hell are you doing as a waitress?" he asked.

Alex looked at her strangely. "Why didn't you tell me this before? That was kind of important" he said as he allowed her to push him back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 4:20 pm

Luna smile and kisses him deeply and smile she loves how big is"babe is something wrong?"she asked

Alice sighs"honey I'll get a second job if I must"she says taking his big hand into her small delicate one
"I'll go back to teaching"she said she used to teach over seas before they got married

Dakota kisses him"I'm on the pill"she says kissing his neck and pushing him onto the bed
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 2:41 pm

Aoi wondered himself if Luna manipulated her body with magic as she did not seem to endure any pain or suffering with his enormous werewolf dong. He felt weird being so large, and he was afraid that he was going to crush her or destroy the bed.

Shepard gulped hearing six pups. "Six? That's way too many mouths to feed" he said.

Alex gulped. "What if you get pregnant?" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 10:49 am

Luna moans in pleasure she loves gow he could always fill her womanhood with his huge manly cock she smiled and kisses him s
Deeply 

"Well I took a closer look at the ultrasound photo and I miscounted your actually have six pups"she said showing the photo Alice wimper "I'm going to pop!?"the doctor calmed her down or better words try "calm down you won't pop"Dr said

Dakota growls "no I don't want a condom please no condom "she says licking his cheek
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 4:06 am

Aoi blushed as he got onto his knees and waited for her to get underneath him. He felt her help him slide into her womanhood, which he stretched her out to their limits. This was probably their twentieth time having sex, but it was their first time going bareback, and things felt way better than they did before.

Shepard looked to his wife and chuckled. "She's not that pregnant yet" he said.

Alex gulped starting to grow hard with his horny werewolf girlfriend begging him for sex and removing his clothes for him. "Um...at least let me put a condom on" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Luna smile  and rubs his biceps massive staff and wisper"take top and rock my world"she says

Alice smiled and the doctor siad to have her on bed rest Alice sighs"but there so much to do!?"she said as she tries to get up

As for Dakota she growls"need sex alex please have sex"she says and undoes the boutton  and kisses Alex kisses him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Aoi smirked when she kissed him. "Oh? Some fun you say?" he asked. He felt his family heirloom start to swell up like a balloon growing to grotesque size covered in veins. He was ready to mate her.

Shepard laughed at her. "You know that more babies means a shorter pregnancy not longer one right?" he asked. He winked at the doctor and smirked. "What can I say...she wants a baby...it'll give her 5" he told her.

Alex saw that Dakota was pissed, and he cringed. "Really? I didn't say I wouldn't" he said. He was convinced that she was in heat.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Luna warps her arms around his neck and kisses him"let's have some fun tonight stud"she says into his ear and  feels up his muscles she undoes his pants slowly and kisses his neck happily

"Only a month but my ankles and back are killing me and I am already showing for being a month pregnant"she says and calls the doctor she was soon over"well guess you two been busy the doctor says

Dakota "no I'm not I'm just horny man you know how to kill the mood"she said with a little pout she was a little pissed now
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 am

Aoi cocked his head to the side before he looked back at his humongous gut. "Really? I feel like a sumo" he muttered. He ate the elk, but he did not know how to feel about having a spell placed on him without his consent. He thought it was him, but now knowing that it was her, he did not know how to feel. Was she trying to keep other girls from trying to snag him, or did she really like big handsome men?

Shepard looked at her oddly. "Just how far along are you?" he asked as he got onto the floor to rub her swollen feet.

Alex looked at her in shock. "Why? You better not be in heat" he muttered. He gulped as she was already unbuttoning his pants.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Luna sighs"ok here the Truth I like my men big and I kinda cast a spell to make your metabolism work slowly but if you ask me you look absolutely sexy"she says and kisses him and rubs his belly and feeds him some elk

Alice sighs as her back starting to hurt from carrying the five pups growing inside her she had 11 months to go"I can't wait till they come out"she said sitting next to her husband her ankle were killing her"babe can you rub my feet"she wimper

Dakota blushed"Alex can we have sex with out the condom"she asked with puppy eyes and nuzzling against his neck as she undoes his pants
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 2:06 pm

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) 1361165697.garth300_fullmoon_werewolf
6 years later they were getting close to graduating high school. Aoi had undergone the most drastic of transformations as he got just as tall as his father only he blew up and packed on a couple hundred pounds thanks to his girlfriend's feeding. His belly was absolutely massive, and he looked like he could be swallowing small children whole. He was at his girlfriends house being pampered and getting his belly rubbed when he looked down feeling bad about how he let himself go as he had probably bigger tits than his sister. "Hey...why do you like keeping me so fat?" he asked.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 10:50 am

Dakota asked Alex "please I promise nothing bad Will happen " she says happily as she rest a hand on his shoulder and hugs him

Luna smiled the lays her head on his shoulder "I hope we will always be together"she says hugging Aoi arm and kisses him

Soon 4 years pass and the twins were 17 Dakota would wear tops to show of a little more skin than her father said "daddy I'm going to Alex's house she said grabbing her purse "Alice who was pregnant with quints sighs"you might want to change before your father sees what your wearing or do you want to get chewed out again Dakota puts a Jacket over her top "thanks Mom"she says happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2018 7:53 am

(Who the heck is talking to whom in the beginning?)

Aoi was very content with this girl. She fed him a lot and she made great food. He smiled at her and kept munching away. Shepard grinned with satisfaction as he watched his wife grab hold of his cock and stick it into her mouth. He thrusted his hip up wanting her to swallow all of his fat long cucumber. "Mmm, oh babe use that tongue of yours" he said sounding incredibly relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next