Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Shepard looked up at her and breathed through his nose heavily. He looked at himself and chuckled with his very deep and monstrous voice. "I've been a werewolf since I was born" he muttered as he scratched at his belly. He kept eating his meal before he groaned. "Mmmm...this werewolf needs sex" he said as he shifted. "You know we've got plenty of lube to last us a year..." he muttered. They had gotten a lot of lube from his family members, which her family thought it was a joke, but he knew his family lived the life of being a werewolf or having a spouse as one.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:14 pm

"so baby don't be mad when I ask how long have you been a werewolf?"Alice said and takes a sip of her tea asking rather clalmly as she take a bite of her eggs she loves him so much she smiled seeing how groggy he was she then does her chores around the cabin she loved living in the woods she wish they could stay here forever
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Shepard went feral that night and going into his basic instincts that only came natural to a wolfman with his mate. Growling, licking, and wrapping her up tightly in his enormous arms. The next morning, he was feeling very groggy, but the scent of breakfast perked him up although he craved something else as well and it had been stirring in his groin since they arrived at their retreat. He knew she was timid about his...size, and he did not blame her. He was aching at this point itching for relief. He looked to be in discomfort as he quietly ate his meal. He was still in his werewolf form at this point since it was still early in the morning, and he still had tons of testosterone flowing through his body.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:45 pm

She soon got up to use the restroom she gasp then realized this wolfman was her husband she would ask in the morning but for now she goes back to cuddling him for now she wakes up the next morning making breakfast for Shepard she made a huge plate full of eggs sausage and bacon she makes a pot of tea and makes a plate for her self and put toast in the middle of the table and a picher of orange juice
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 1508208686.7theaven_bernard_new_sexy_fa_size

Shepard was a quite a big strong burly man. He was a very quite and gentle giant, but deep down you knew that he could rip your head off with his bare hands. Alice was a curvy large chested brunette haired waitress who had problems finding the right man. It turned out Mr. right was right there in front of her all along. The quiet one who knew how to finish off a 72 ounce steak whenever the bottomless pit challenge was up. It was all beginning to make sense now as he slept soundly in their comfy bed. Everything was natural for him to cut loose and let it all hang out. The moonlight began to shine in and revealed that the man she snuggled up to was a humongous werewolf. He held her up close still not aware or caring about his transformation.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 10:29 pm

Alice price was happily married to her big manly husband they were in a cabin in organ in the middle of the woods the first night Alice was cold so she snuggle up to her man and found that he made a really great heater and she loved it but then notice he had more hair then most men too but she just sleep with him thier first night as husband and wife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7