Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Alice was very turn on by her husband action she smirks and test how long he can wait she slowly undoes her blouse taking her sweet time she smirks playfully as she kicks her shoes off and slides her hand under his chin"does the big bad wolf want to have sex with his mate"she says to him as she gets out the lube and smile as she rubs it all over his monsterus cock
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Shepard looked at her somewhat caught off guard. "Oh? I've never had a woman so eager to have sex with me before you. You actually enjoy it?" He asked. He growled lowly as his wolf began to stir up thanks to her feeling up his huge muscles. He picked her up and carried her off to the bedroom setting her down roughly. He transformed in front of her and tore off his clothes growling ferociously and looking down at her bearing his teeth at her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:41 pm

"well I can't wait to have that big fat meaty cock back inside me strech me out"she says leaning in and kissing him deeply and feel up his muscles happily as she gasp as he picks her up she laughed and kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Shepard cleared his throat and laughed. "Oh, well we can make this extra special then normal sex. Are we going to do all three courses?" he asked referring to including foreplay and pillow talk for their fun.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 am

"of course were still going to make love don't want to waist the lube now do we want to have sex to celebrate~"she croons in his ear happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:40 am

Shepard felt left out of the loop as they did not discuss having a baby until in the midst of love making. He would have been more irritated had not the whole honeymoon was designed by his family to get his pregnant. She probably told them she was ready. "Well, shit...I wish I knew so I could try harder" he muttered before he winked at her feeling like quite the stud as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Can we still make love then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 am

She smiled and looks at he with confident smile"yes I am I been waiting a baby sense the start of the honey moon that why I bought the pregnancy strips"she admitted shyly then kisses him deeply and Happily wrapped her arms around his muscular neck
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:55 pm

Shepard flung the door open and stared at her. "Them? As in Plural? As in more than one?" he asked before he laughed. "Babe, I know I've been fucking you nonstop, but...let's not draw conclusions. I want to enjoy our honeymoon" he said before he looked in the mirror. He knew he was built to be the perfect dad and husband, but he still had his worries too. "Are you ready to be a mom?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:46 pm

"I'm so exited I can't believe it we are going to be parents omg what will we name them will we know what to do "she says that it there's his wife the worry wort as She gets started on various lists
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Shepard was caught off guard with the pregnancy test strips as he did not remember that being given as wedding gifts. They had been snowed in for two weeks, and he was her sole provider of food and connection to the outside world. "Was she planning to get pregnant?" he wondered. He knew she was pregnant before the test would confirm his suspicions. "I can't believe I knocked you up on my first try" he said with his arms crossed over his chest. He grinned evilly knowing he was going to have a very large family seeing that she got pregnant very easily although he was very potent himself.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 pm

After two weeks of thier honey moon Alice felt sick she was in the restroom waiting with her on the results of the pregnancy test she was scared he could smell it she was holding his hand "this is it will find out if were going to be parents"she says
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:37 pm

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 1513464274.solaxe_daddy

Shepard looked at her oddly and laughed at her. "Pft! No, you aren't a werewolf" he informed her before he thought about her explanation earlier. "You've only been around my werewolf form when I'm relaxed or horny. So long as you keep me fed and sated you won't see my moody side" he advised her. He rubbed his hands together and licked his chops. "Wow, you've started to make more food for me since you found out that I'm a werewolf. I'm going to end up with a gut" he joked.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:23 pm

"well first I was scared but then when I cuddle up to you I knew it was you then all my fear subsided now I have a question... will I have a litter?"she asked him as she served him a platter of meat and potatoes she got him the gravy boat and and kisses him on the cheek
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Shepard laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I told you I wrestled that rascal myself didn't I? And you just laughed at me" he said. His stomach roared loudly at the mention of cake, and he patted his stomach. "I'm hungry...like the wolf" he said already given the bad dad puns. He sat down and thought about her comment. "You mean you didn't figure out that I was a werewolf sooner? Why weren't you terrified when you woke up last night?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:58 pm

She giggled at the kiss"I was thinking of our first year as a couple I thought it was really manly when you brought over the vinison "she says as she fry up some steaks and mashed potatoes for dinner she asked if he would like strawberry shortcake for dessert
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Shepard's tongue lolled out and panted like any canine would as he could not sweat. He finished her off and filled her up with a more than generous amount werewolf spunk. He flung his arms out reverting into his human form smirking as he tried to catch his breath. "Oh yes...thank goodness for lube. This would be extremely painful for you" he told her although even as a human his member did not change much in size. After they cuddled he went out to chop wood in preparation for getting snowed in. His family routinely sent newlyweds to this spot to ensure that the wife would be pregnant by the end of it. It was a part of their tradition. The snow was just beginning to fall as he finished covering up the chopped wood with a tarp. He came back inside in nothing but his usual plaid shirt and blue jeans even while it was very cold outside he looked warm with all the sweat dripping off his body. "I thought you said that you couldn't walk?" he teased her as he came up to give her a loving smooch.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:16 pm

"so your saying is you love how I can handle your cock"she says after they cuddle she gets started on dinner she sees him go our side and she wondered why she thinks to thier first year as a couple he brought her som dear mear she happily accept it too she was washing some veggies for a salad she was lost in her day dream
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:39 pm

Shepard snickered to himself and kept ramming his rod into her. "Well you know how big my family is" he said. He felt up her rear and gave it a good squeeze. "Oh babe...you're so tight!" he shouted. He got a little overzealous and went a little too deep, but it was understandable with a guy his side. He was having his fill and enjoying the pleasure that his wife provided him. "We're going to have to do this often...you feel too good" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Alice moans loudly in pleasure "it's a good thing I want babies I want a lot of them"she says and lets him explore her mouth as she tries to explore his she groans inwardly and Happily
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Shepard took in a deep breath and licked his lips. "Mmm, good get it all ready" he muttered before he let her slide herself on. She was very slow, too slow. He wrapped his arms around her lower and upper back giving her a bear hug as he began ramming himself into her. He did not need to use all his length as he aimed at her g-spot stretching her way out and made her feel all of her insides filled by him. He looked into her eyes and deeply and invaded her mouth with his tongue. "I hope you want babies" he said with an evil chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Alice starts by lube up her husband monster size cock  then she slide his cock in to the folds of her womanhood and tells him she was going to ride him first she gasp as she is over powered by him she kiss him deeply and Happily loving how dominant he was twords her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Shepard followed her into the bedroom, and he laid down on his back on the bed letting his cucumber jut up like a flagpole. He pulled her into the bed growling ferociously and tore apart her clothes to shreds. She sat at the base of his rod waiting to be handled. He felt up her body and pulled her down to nibble into her neck. "Mmm, You definitely aren't going to want to leave the bed" he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:32 pm

She waist no Time and got the bottle of lube she smiled and sets it on the night stand she understood why they were given a lot of lube  his cock was huge she liked it she smiled and tells him to use his claws to take her under garments off"I don't want to walk for a week stud~"she croon in his ear
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Shepard let out a deep low seductive growl into her ear. "You wanna see how big this wolf can get?" he asked as he started rubbing her hip and thigh. He felt his member swelling up like one of those balloons used to make balloon animals as she felt up his muscles. He stood up and there it was erupting up out the top of his boxers. It may not look it to him, but to her it was the size of those huge cucumbers in the produce section of a grocery store. "Get the lube" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 pm

She gets up and sits in his lap face him"then let's not waist any big bad"she giggled as she kissed him on his neck then his chest then on his lips"after all I'm kinda want to he how big you can get she says in his ear  as she feels up his muscles she goes into the bed room she puts on red lacy lundre and a red hood before he comes in she lays on th bed legs crossed resting on her arms the tub of lube on her lap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next