Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Shepard was not expecting the doctor to be a werewolf, but doctor seemed to be eyeing him a bit. He knew he was extremely attractive in werewolf terms, and he did not know if Alice was aware of that. As they went on with the examination, he was grateful that she was a werewolf as one of the pups was still in werewolf form. They were most certainly going to be as big as their father...poor Alice, her body will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 pm

"I don't know I just felt ugly for a moment when they got to the doctor she welcome them in And she was a werewolf as well"hello I dr.monrae you must t
Be sheperd and Alice?"she asked looking at a clipboard as she she smiled and sits on the stool"so shall we get started?"she asked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 11:12 pm

Shepard groaned and watched her deep throat him with satisfaction. He felt in total power over her, and he soon gushed his yummy werewolf spunk into her mouth. When they got done and started getting dressed. He laughed at her comment. "You look pregnant" he said before he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind to feel her belly. "Why are you worried about looking fat? You look sexy" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:03 pm

Alice smiled and made sure her husband blew his werewolf spunk into her mouth and she swallow it then they get cleaned up and she puts on a dress she blushed"I look like a blimp"she says looking in the mirror she was becoming slefconsious and felt fat and ugly in her eyes she blushed feeling big strong arms warp around her waist and rub her swollen pregnant belly"Shepard do I look fat?"Alice asked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 am

Shepard really loved shower time with his wife, but today was beyond the normal caressing and massaging. She was very slow and meticulous this time. "Oh? Why is that going to be your favorite part about washing me?" He asked before he snickered at her cock worshiping. He caressed the back of her head as she deep throated him. "Ooh...I like this part too. The feels really good" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Alice smiled and lathered her husband body with soap she smiled as she did his chest arms and took her time with his big huge cock and rubs his balls slowly "I think this will be my favorite part about washing you she says with a playful smirk and kisses the tip of it she rinse his cock and began to suck the tip slowly deep throating his cock sucking slowly and pleasurebly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am

Shepard looked at her amused and growled dominantly. "Mmm, careful...work me up too much, and you might make me transform" he warned her. He knew just exactly the spots to get, and he took pride being able to make his woman turn into a puddle of mush whenever he mated her. "Wash me!" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:45 am

She smiled and kisses him deeply  then slides his cock into her fold"let's do here and now she says grinding up against him as her pussy strokes his cock pleasuply as she 
Nibble down his neck gently and rubs his body feeling up his muscular body as the whelps move within thier mother as Alice kisses her husband and moans in pleasure
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 2:20 am

Shepard looked at her uneasily. "I'm not sure...is it an OBGYN clinic or the hospital. Both smell weird" he muttered. He was not sure, but he would have to swallow his discomfort and just go with her. He followed her into the shower. He was not expecting the transformation, but he gulped to her sudden kisses. "Um...okay..." he muttered before he caressed her body giving her signs that he was fine with where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 7:30 pm

"any way sheperd I set up to get an ultrasound done at the hospital to sees what gender the babies are ok I was wondering if you'd like to come with me?"Alice ask holding his hand and kissing him happily as she gets dressed and goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth then she hops into the shower as the water hits her skin Cascades down her body she gasp as she feels Shepard join her as she reached for the soap she gasp as the twins transform the she roughly kisses Shepard
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Shepard overheard the conversation between Alice and her mother, which his ears perked wondering why her belly was so big this soon. He looked over her shoulder muttering, "What twins?" he muttered. He cleared his throat and rubbed behind his lupine ears. "Oh um...you're going to have blimp tits then" he muttered. His mother shook her head and rolled her eyes. "That poor woman...even I don't know how this is going to affect your body" she said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 9:13 am

Alice blushing at all the information her mother inlaw gave then her mother Skype her"Honey I forgot to mention that twins run in our family"Lu
She says then Alice think but mom you and Aunt Cathy aren't twins her mother smiled" that's because
It skips a generation "Lucy then sees sheperd and smiled "oh you found out he a where wolf don't ask how I know I just knew Alice sighs "mom please don't bring up your paranormal research up I remember when you taught me about werewolf"then the women said good buy"Shepard there maybe a possibility were having twins"Alice says to him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 4:31 am

Shepard was surprised with how large his wife's breasts have gotten. He thought they were huge before, but now they looked like udders especially with the thick bulging blue veins supplying her glands nutrients to make lots of milk. He did not mind them although he did find them amusing whenever they had sex. He would find himself holding them for her while they showered together relieving her of the weight they burdened on her back. They had to weigh fifteen pounds altogether. She recently started to encourage him to breastfeed, which he felt weird doing it at first as it was not a sex act, but he felt they were bonding still. He caught her eating raw meat the other day, which he did not pay much mind to it, but she looked panicked when he walked in on her doing it. He chuckled at her reaction, and he leaned against the cabinet. "What? I do the same thing when I'm really hungry" he teased although he was a werewolf. His mother walked in and raised an eyebrow. "What do you do?" she asked before she looked over at Alice and smiled. "Looks like those werewolf hormones are starting to leech into your system" she remarked. Shepard looked worried. "She's not going to go on a rampage is she?" he asked. She shook her head. "She can't transform at will but if the baby transforms...Alice is going to be experiencing intense emotions. Boy watch out is she's horny...she'll rape you if you refuse to sate her" she teased. His father laughed in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:59 am

"thank you so much for the support also is it normal to have more hair?"she say while she raiding the fridge Soon she was five months along her bell swelld up she looks like she retained a lot of water 
She looked in the mirror her breast swelld up she blush they were like Melons she was so happy Shepard parents were here for moral support she was doing what one would call nesting acting very motherly twrods sheperd or tidying up the house it was adorable right now she was doing the unthinkable she was eating raw meat she blushed as she hears sheperd chuckle
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 8:09 am

Shepard's mother smiled. "Yea, werewolf pregnancies are ten times harder on human mothers. My breasts went from a 38 C to a 42 G when I was pregnant with Shepard. I had no idea just how hungry a little pup can be, but I'm glad that I was able to make enough milk for his voracious appetite. Also, beware when a pup's teeth grow in. They are a lot more dangerous when they transform or have a temper tantrum. Although...you don't have to worry about full blown transformations until puberty" she told her. She sighed heavily and giggled. "Oh, Well Bernard is giving Shepard some fatherly advice" she said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:20 am

"yea if I can keep anything down that is"she says sarcastically as she stop drinking tea and more water or milk mostly milk she smiled and gave her mother inlaw a hug and asked wher Shepard father was
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:15 am

Shepard chuckled to himself. "Well, having a big cock has its downsides, and I hardly think my penis size is related to being a werewolf, although we do have huge balls. Lots of testosterone. It's easy for a wolfman to lose control that way. I though males were naturally warmer" he said. The next month, Shepard's mother came over with supplies...werewolf pregnancy supplies. "You're really going to be craving meat" she told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 3:04 am

"well the big cock is a big perk and that your a natural heater and super soft and cuddly"she says as she kiss him soon a month into her pregnancy she could hardly keep her food down and she had a really big increase in hunger she had sent email to her parents saying a
She was pregnant she smiled as they sent in the mail baby supplies butt at the moment she was asleep she was more tierd than usal as well and Shepard parents were coming over she didn't mind but again she was tired as akri sheperd mom knocks on the door of thier house
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am

Shepard snickered and ran his claws over her back leaving some red marks. "You should get used to having my werewolf cum inside you from now on" he told her. He finished her off and panted heavily. He held her tight not letting go as he instinctively went deep pumping her full. He looked down at her and stared at her. "Um...what do you think the perks are? You should think about the burdens" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:30 am

"I love it because you cum filled me up just right"she says kissing him soon after what was amazing sex she started asking questions of what it was like being a werewolf if there were any special perks she says as she massage his muscles and kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:23 am

Shepard started gnawing at her neck a little harder like a wolf would during a good love making session, and yes, this left her with hickeys. He wrapped his arms under her back and held on by her shoulders keeping her from bouncing off him as he thrusted into her. She was getting the brunt of all of the power this werewolf had. He growled and snarled at her. "How does is feel to be a werewolf cum disposer?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:10 am

"that it big boy fuck hard and I won't mind a fe hickeys from you"she says as she moans in pleasure and she smiled and tries to get access to explore his mouth with her toung as she squeeze his butt tightly
As they make love
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 am

Shepard grabbed her legs and heaved them up moving her pelvis up before he reached down to orient his member. "Oh I intend to give you only the worst. I'm going to carve out your insides and rip you to pieces!" he said as he shoved his rod up in her. He had her so loose that this felt really good and no pain. He wrestled her tongue with his as he started giving great big thrusts aiming up towards her g-spot. He growled at her and nipped at her neck. "We can talk about names later" he grunted as he was hard at work pressing his rod hard up against that magic spot.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 pm

"extra rough baby"she says and completely undress all the way and lays on the bed and pulls him on top of her"do your worst big bad she says and kisses him deeply and Happily as she explore his mouth with her toung "promise me if we have a girl will name her Dakota Anne"she says and rubs his biceps
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Shepard's member slid out of it's sheathe and grew like a balloon as he watched her strip slowly for him. He nodded to her question and whimpered softly. He licked his lips as she rubbed the lube on. "How do you want it? Rough or extra rough?" He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next