Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Alex blushed towards her question as he knew that she would be very surprised to hear just how young he was. "Um...I'm 18..." he said nervously. He cleared his throat trying to hide how embarassed he was. "So...are you wanting to have a baby with a young werewolf like me?" he asked. A deep part of him was very excited, while another part of him was very apprehensive about the thought about caring for a child when he was so far away from civilization.

Ulf growled. "I didn't make that big of a mess, it was a couple dishes I left out. I was busy with the kids hun" he said still feeling victimized for his parenting comes first approach. He looked at her confidently. "You'll do just fine with your first transformation...I just don't want you to feel like I left something out for you. I'm still very open to what it's like to be a werewolf" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

Number of posts : 271
Location : In the World of Imagination!! *inserts pretty rainbow*
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:45 pm

(it's alright lol XD)
Back to top Go down
http://jamespatterson.ning.com/profile/IrisNightshade
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:58 pm

(Oops sorry, I forgot to check my messages)
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

*the rest of my reply
Iridesa:
I shrugged and said, "I'm not sure really..." I wasn't sure what to think or say since I never really experienced human society or like it that much because of the yucky oil. I looked back at him when he talked about the internet and said, "That's interesting." I nodded with understanding and smiled up at him. "Well that's really nice of you though." I said.
Sarah:
I laughed and said, "Of course you would say that." I smiled at him. I nodded remembering him being grumpy when I denied him. I shook my head with a smile as I said, "Well I wouldn't have denied you if you just cleaned up around the place once in a while, it's not that difficult." I nodded at what he said about needing it plus food. I couldn't help but gulp when he said it was painful for first timers. "Well if I gave birth to three kids then I should handle this...I hope." I said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 am

Iridesa:
"Oh." I said blushing a bit. I gently touched his cheek and said, "It's alright." By saying that it was alright I hoped he cheered up a bit since his frown pulled at my heart. "How old are you?" I asked him since he said he was young.
(ugh falling asleep >_< ill finish it up tomorrow sorry DX)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:15 am

Alex blushed. "In this day and age, it's frowned upon in human society to have a baby younger than 18. I'm not sure what you're thinking since you are plenty old enough to start having kids" he said before he frowned. "I'm sorry for being so young..." he said. He paused for a moment. "Or are you wanting to raise your children separate from human society?" he asked. He laughed at her. "There's a lot of images and text about sex and sexual activity...and there's also false information online, so you have to be careful about what you read or see there" he said. He sighed happily. "I won't deny you a chance at having a family...I just want you to know where my position is...even though it's a little different on the fact that I'm a werewolf now" he said.

Ulf laughed. "Of course it would be okay...I actually am encouraging it. It would sure ease the wolf in you and make her more compliant. Why do you think I do it with you so much without hesitation? A sexy female like you drives my wolf crazy, and...you remember what happened last time you denied me of sex right?" he asked before he laughed. He remembered how sore and grumpy he was. He sighed. "You are going to need it just as much as I do now...plus the food" he said. He paused for a moment to her last question. "Um...I hear for first timers it's very painful. The pups and I are lucky in that reguard since we were born as a werewolf, so we did were able to adjust to the sensations and such" he said. He gulpled. "It's probably not as bad as Childbirth...I hope" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:51 am

Iridesa:
I laughed at his joke. I thought for a moment, trying to understand what he meant and blushed. "Well I do but if you don't want kids at the moment then I understand." I said, blushing still. I nodded and asked, "Wow, but why is there a lot of crap?" I smiled at him and said, "You wouldn't have to fear about anything since I love you too and I know you just don't like me for sex."
Sarah:
I nodded and smiled at him. "I just wanted to know if you think it be okay...unless I can't mate with you when I'm barely turning into a werewolf?" I asked. I blushed. looking away with embarrasment and said, "Oh...well I guess nothing hasn't happend yet...I guess I'm just nervous about the whole shjifting thing." I looked up at him and asked, "Is it painful?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Alex sighed happily. "Well, you can probably make better use of it than I can" he said jokingly. He looked at her oddly. "I wasn't expecting you to react that way" he said until he gulped. "You act like you want to be pregnant" he said. Alex shrugged. "You have to find things on the internet. You can find information or games, but most of the things on the internet is pure crap" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "What do I have nothing to fear for?" he asked cutely.

Ulf shrugged. "I just want you to be comfortible, and I don't want to force you into doing something you don't want" he said. He chuckled. "If you were a werewolf, then I'd feel normal to you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am

Iridesa:
I giggled with a nod and said, "Yep." I blushed and said, "Oh." My eyes lit up when he said I could be pregnant. "Really?" I asked, smiling at him. I nodded with understanding as I asked, "Oh, is that fun though?" My cheeks turned redder at what he had said about his favorite thing to do with me. I couldn't help but laugh at him thinking how cute he was. "If what you say is true then you have nothing to fear." I said smiling at him.
Sarah:
I nodded and said, "Yes, unless you think it's best if we shouldn't mate." I smiled at him as he held me. I stroked his cheek and said, "Warm or hot..I really can't tell."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Alex sighed happily. "Well...If you like big penises, then I guess it's good for me since I have a huge one" he said. He was trying to keep himself from getting hard. He was thinking about her playing with his member and licking it. He laughed. "I think we've settled that when we had sex..." he said before he blushed. "You could be pregnant from all that even" he said. He blushed at her question. "Um...I usually go the internet and talk to people. It's hard to do anything else when it's cold and rainy" he said. He blushed. "But I think I found my favorite thing to do with you" he said happily. He gulped. "I hope you know that I love you not just because we have sex...right?" he asked.

Ulf looked at her oddly. "I asked if you didn't want to mate, but you mean to tell me you want to do it anyway?" he asked. He then touched her body, which he held onto her for the longest time. "I don't know...how do I feel to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Iridesa:
I laughed and said, but it sounded as if it was a question, "Oh, so that's good then." I nodded as I listend to him and said, "Oh." I wasn't really sure what to say about that. I blushed as I smiled at what he said about me. "Well that's good to know." I said smiling still. I returned his kiss and looked up at him as I asked, "So I won't be alone anymore?" I thought for a moment about the questions I wanted to ask him. "So what do you like to do for fun?" I asked the first thing that popped into my head.
Sarah:
I shrugged as I said, "If you think so then yeah I guess but I think I can handel it." Was I suppose to feel this way...All of a sudden I felt hot. "Sweetie, am I warm to you?" I asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Alex blushed. "I don't know...I just never asked a girl that before" he said. He shook his head to her next question. "No, I did not know him personally. We just paid...err commisioned him to fly me over to Anchorage for me to catch another flight to Portland" he said. He laughed at the next question. "I don't care about the year thing...you look young, and you feel young, so I'm happy" he said. "You aren't lonely anymore" he said before he gave her a kiss on the lips. He waited for her questions knowing that she would have them.

Ulf sighed. "So do you want to put off the mating then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:54 pm

(^_^ lol it was a lucky guess cause i remember in my World Geography class there was a lot of digging for oil in Alaska ^_^ (i pay a lot more attention in history since it fasinates (?) me) and plus i saw the movie Big Miracle and they too were looking for oil in Alaska XD)
Iridesa:
I blushed with a small shrug as I said, "Yes...is that weird?" I smiled at him as I said, "Yep," I saw that he was a bit sad, "Alex, did you knew the other person?" I nodded at his question but laughed at what he said. "So it's not that weird with the different year thing?" I asked. "I became alone when I was really young about 10 maybe before my mother died." I said somewhat sadly. I nodded and said, "Yeah that's the spill that wipped mmost of my species out." I let out a sigh. I nodded and said, "Alright." I wanted to ask him some questions but I wasn't sure what to ask him.
Sarah:
"Ohh, I see." I said with a nod. "Uh okay I guess but my sides hurt just a bit as if it's hard to breathe." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Alex sighed to himself seeing that she was grinning when she said he was big. "So...do you like 'em big?" he asked. He shrugged. "Well, at least we've met each other sooner...even though someone had died because of it" he said. He slowly took a breath in before he sighed slowly. "100 years chronologically and 21 Biologically?" he asked. He blushed. "I get Dog years and Human years mixed up too" he said before he paused wondering if he had mixed them up dog years and human years again. He knew what she meant, but he laughed. "So out of the hundred years...when did you become alone?" he asked. He gulped. "Because the Exxon Valdez spill was a couple years before I was born, if you are refering to that black stuff you encountered" he said. He looked at her with desire, but he was wanting a conversation with her more. "We can have sex in a little bit" he said.

Ulf sighed. "It's more of a process...you are still human, but I've initiate the change. You're a werewolf once you've broken in your werewolf form" he said. He gulped. "So how are ya feeling?" he asked.

(Holy crap, you must have done your homework, because I just looked up the Exxon Valdez epicenter, and it's right near the exact place where this story is taking place)
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled with a nod. "Yes, I do think it's that big." I said, grinning at him. I shrugged and said, "I guess I can handle it in both forms." I looked up at him and gave him a nod. "Yes or at least I hope so." I said softly as I stroked his cheek. I blushed bright red as I said, somewhat nervously, "I'm 100 in mermaid years and 21 in human years." I shivered at his touch and looked at him with desire. I nodded and said, seductively, "Yes, I'd like more."
Sarah:
I laughed when he said the pups only behave if he bribes them. "Then I'll just stay home with them." I said placing a kiss on Marcus's forehead before Ulf went to go put him to bed. "Very well, I'll sit here and wait for you to come back." I said smiling seductively at him before he left. I looked at Ulf a bit curious as to why he was looking at me as if I was a meal. I was a bit taken aback when he pinned me to the bed and I realized he wasn't trying to hurt me. I relaxed until he cut open my arm. I tried to scream in pain but nothing came out but a soft sigh when he began to lick the open cut. I gave him, tried really, a smile as he showed me his sympathy and concern. My arm tingled as the wound healed. "Is it done? Am I a werewolf now?" I asked, looking at my husband.
(lol XD making sure it's alright XD lol Omu! XD)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Alex shivered. "You think it's that big eh?" he asked not knowing whether to take pride in it or think that he was a freak. He blushed brightly. "I thought your mermaid form could handle it better" he said shyly. He smiled at her. "Do you think we would have ran into each other anyway? I mean if the plane crash did not happen?" he asked. He looked at her sternly. "I won't freak out...I'm guessing you are way older than me" he said before he smiled. "You seem to be my age biologically speaking" he said. He remembered that she was different than a human, and he was a lot more open to new possibilities. He touched her side with desire. "You want more from your whale?" he asked.

Ulf shrugged. "It's your call...they seem to behave better when I bribe them" he said. He sighed. "I hope that nothing overwhelming happens, but how about I turn you into a werewolf just to be safe, then we can have sex" he said. He got out of bed and picked Marcus up to carry him to his room. He tucked the pup in bed before he entered the lair with a ferocious look. He looked at her like she was his prey, and he forced her onto the bed. When he did this, he cut her arm open. He proceeded to lean in and lick her wound. His saliva entered her blood stream through his wound cleaning. His ears bent back showing his sympathy and concern. Her wound tingled as it healed rapidly, and it was done. She was now a werewolf, and she was going to get some good werewolf breeding in.

(It's fine, I'm aware that different species don't have the same biological clock. She can be 100 chronologically, but biologically she can be 21...though I'm betting she wants kids by now, lmao)
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Iridesa:
I laughed at what he said. "Big as a whale in my opinion." I said smiling at him. I nodded and said, "I think I can since I handled it pretty well in my mermaid form." I couldn't help but think how cute he was when he blushed. I blushed as I realized I wasn't focusing at what he was saying. I nodded and said, "Nature has, hasn't? I'm glad that plane crashed, I mean I'm not that glad that you got hurt but that you survived. If you didn't then I wouldn't be here with you." I blushed hoping I made sense to him. I smiled at him but frowned slighty as he asked for my age. "You promise not to freak if I telll you?" I asked blushing bright red.
Sarah:
I thought for a moment and remembered how one of the pups accidently bit Alex. "Maybe it's best if I stay with the pups while you go with Marcus." I said gently stroking Marcus's back as he slowly began to drift to sleep. I nodded once he said we could put him to bed. I smiled at him and said, "Yes I remember, plus if I do stay here with them I won't have to panic if something happens I can defend them." I was a bit nervous about him turning me into a werewolf but I was excited as well.
(is it alright if Iridesa's age is like 100 or something lol XD or should it be 21? O.o)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm

Alex laughed. "I'm glad you didn't panic about my size either...I mean, holy smokes! I look like I have a log between my legs" he joked. He was kind of insecure about his size, but he was playing it off as no big deal. He blushed. "Do you think you can handle my size being in human form?" he asked curiously. He was blushing madly as she kissed him on the cheek. He looked towards the ground. "I know I don't need to pay you back, but...nature has paid you a favor in providing me. It's seems like a coincidence now, but later on I bet that plane crash was the best thing to ever happen to us" he said before he shrugged. "Okay, maybe more for you...I'm not ready human anymore" he said as he looked at his claws. He looked up at her with those wild yellow eyes. "So how old are you?" he asked.

Ulf laughed. "I'd love to see the village's reaction to a bunch of werewolf pups running around" he said cheerfully. He sighed happily. "I'm fine with all of us going, but...you think the pups can behave?" he asked. Marcus was already knocked out, which this made Ulf chuckle wholesomely. "Looks like we can put him to bed" he said before looking at her seductively. "You do remember our plans for the night?" he asked though it sounded more like a reminder than a question.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled but nodded at him. "Yep, you won't have worry about me panicking." I said as I gently stroked his fur on his chest. I blushed but smiled even more. "If your up for it then I am too." I said as I kissed his cheek. I smiled as I looked at him in the eyes, hoping he could see how much I loved him. "I love you too, Alex." I said with a small laugh. "It's fine that your being blunt and you don't have to pay me back. It's fine really, I'm just hapy that you're not hurt." I said, smiling at him as I stroked his cheek, affectionately.
Sarah:
I nodded, agreeing to the mastering transformation. I shrugged and thought for a moment before I said, "Alright, all of us will go...if your okay with that, my love." I giggled at Ulf before I nodded. "Very well." I said smiling at him. I looked at Marcus and asked, "So are you going to be alright sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm

Alex stopped rubbing her back for the moment, so he could stretch and let out a big groan. "Man...I didn't think that I'd look like a big dog to you, but hey, at least I won't have to worry about you panicking if I transform" he said. He rubbed his leg against her mermaid tail, and he massaged her side. "I hope you won't mind having another round, but it's better than rampaging about if you know what I mean?" he said. He was wanting to not mourn his loss of humanity, but celebrate his pairing with a beautiful mermaid. What better way was there than to spend time with her and make each other feel good. He sighed heavily but with a growl into it. "I love you, Iridesa..." he said before he chuckled. "I don't want to sound blunt, but...I've paid you off for saving my life haven't I?" he asked before he licked her cheek.

Ulf nodded. "I'll do that, but we'll need to help him master his transformation" he said. Ulf sighed and thought for a moment. "I don't know...What do you feel ? I'm totally fine either way" he said before he yawned. "You better get as much cuddle time with me as you can, because it might take all day" he said.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled at him and said, "Same here." I thought for a moment and said, "You look like a big dog but a very cute dog and I think I'm not afraid of wolves anymore." He was so gentle to me that it made me not think how scary he was since he looked so much like a wolf. Even if he did look like a wolf, inside he was still Alex and I loved him.
Sarah:
I nodded and said, "Alright, we'll visit them after breakfeast." I smiled seeing Marcus lean into his father's hand. "Sweetie, should we bring the pups along or should I stay with here with them?" I asked, looking at him as I continued to stroke Marcus fur. I kissed the top of Marcus head, doing my best to comfort my little pup.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Alex continued to rub her back, and he chuckled to himself. "I'm glad that you aren't lonely anymore, but I just want to know...how do I look to you?" he asked. He hoped that he did not look too repulsive. He saw how his body had changed, and he certainly could feel very powerful. That intoxication of power lead him to get dominate and mate Iridesa, but now that the wolf was satified, he was left to deal with the aftermath of sex.

Ulf sighed as he watched his wife play the role of a loving comforting mother. Seeing this brought him a sense of well being, and that made him satisfied with his life. Marcus saw his mother hold her arms out, which he was drawn to her knowing that it meant comfort and warmth. He scampered up to her, and he jumped into her arms wanting his mommy. He cuddled into her bussom receeding into his happy place, and he sighed happily feeling his fur being stroked. He felt very safe with mommy and daddy being there. Ulf sighed heavily. "We have our duty to perform as parents...we'll have the elders deal with this tomorrow" he said before he scratched behind Marcus's ear.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled as he rubbed my back. I smiled even more at Alex as I looked up at him. "It feels wonderful and not so lonesome." I said as I gently petted his cheek.
Sarah:
I laughed at Ulf and said, "I didn't say you were, I said that you scared me since you snuck up on me." I looked at Marcus and said, "Aww come here, sweetie." I got off of Ulf while I stayed under the covers and held my arms out for Marcus to come to me. He jumped onto the bed and crawled to me while holding his favorite teddy. I wrapped my arms around him as I stroked his fur. I looked at Ulf and nodded. "We should go talk to the elders, right now or tomorrow in the morning?" I asked Ulf.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Alex chuckled at the sight of this woman burrying her face into his chest. He took a bit of pride knowing that this woman was enjoying his company, which he rubbed her back to let her know that he was there for her, and that he appreciated all that she had done for him. He could still sense all of these feelings that his werewolf body gave him, and one of which was that his mate's scent was intoxicating. He sighed happily. "How does this feel to you?" he asked. He wanted to know if it felt right to her that they were together.

Ulf growled. "I'm not scared of tickles!" he protested. Marcus frowned. "I had that dream again...the fire?" he said. Ulf whimpered. "Did you escape it?" he asked. Marcus shook his head. "I woke up before I finished it" he said. Ulf looked toward his wife. "You think we need the elders to interprut his dream?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Iris Nightshade
Sweet Poster
Iris Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm

Iridesa:
I smiled at him at what he said. I nodded and said, "Yeah, just a bit." I blushed as I buried my face into his chest when he growled protectively.
Sarah:
I blushed seeing Marcus come into the room. "Uh just tickling daddy since he scared mommy." I said smiling at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)   Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound of the Mermaid (OmuYasha)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next