Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:25 pm

he removed his armer as she helped him down to his skin and fur he then undressed her and kissed every place he bore treating her like his princess his soon to be queen.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:57 pm

"I know it is for life I love you and want to be your mate for ever "she says kissing him as she began to undress slowly as she kiss his neck happily and smiles in happiness
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:45 pm

kouga heart swelled to her words but before he took her he made her promise to never leave him telling her this was for life.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 9:07 pm

She giggles as he nibbled her ear then she nibbled his back happily and kisses him happily "kouga you make feel like royalty I want to be yours please take me as your mate she says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Kouga muzzled I sum I he smiled as he got hugged by her. He nuzzle her neck & nibbled her ear. The longer he stayed with her the braver he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:10 pm

It was clear that Izumi was a cuddler as she snuggles into kouga embrace and warps her arms around her she looked so beautiful and sweet he had the urge to want her with him forever
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Kouga wanted her but he was nervous too he did not want to make a mistake like last time and lose her like he lost Nikko. that night she spent with him in his cave on top of a bed of fur

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 7:32 pm

The little ones too a shine to her one asked her if she was going to marry kouga "yes if he will want me "she says happily as the little girl makes her a flower crown
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Inuyasha nuzzlehis wife an grumbled "he better not break her heart" he scoffed.

kouga nods and takes her to his den and lets her meet the pack like he did with her mom but did not make any moves on her yet

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:12 pm

"My mom is talking about with my dad "she says 
"I told izumi to go to him and be his mate Inuyasha if you love our daughter let her be with kouga "she says putting a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Kouga I have made up my mind I want to be your mate "she says kissing him deeply with passion "I want to become your mate "she says with a blush on her cheeks

he hugged her happy to hear those words then asked her. "what about your parents?"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:40 pm

"Kouga I have made up my mind I want to be your mate "she says kissing him deeply with passion "I want to become your mate "she says with a blush on her cheeks
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 pm

He groans"I don't like it" inuyasha said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Nikko sighs she could tell her daughter loves kouga "Inuyasha you are aware that our daughter loves him "she says washing dishes while she chats with him as izumi traveles to kouga land
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:36 pm

"that damn wolf" Inuyasha growled and after kouga nods to her and lets her return home inuyasha punished her for seeing the wolf he tells her she cant see him anymore and that he hate kouga for almost stealing her mom from him he wont have his child be taken too.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:00 pm

{To Inuyasha }"oh she with kouga " he slaps his hand over his mouth
"Shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that " he curses under his breath 

{To kouga }"kouga could we be mates?" Izumi asked him and kisses his forehead
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 2:46 pm

{to dai} Inuyasha asked dai where his sister goes?

{with Izumi} Kouga got to know her better and he too began to fall for her like he had her mother

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:45 pm

And as promised she came every seven moons and slowly she fell in love with kouga dai was doing something when he hears his father ask him something he agreed to keep the secret meeting between izumi and kouga a secret
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I'm so sorry I'm ready for any punishment you have to give me" she says bowing to show respect he didn't hear fear in her voice of him just his punishment she was very brave to well he could get to know her but he would have to ask her parents

Kouga still had no mate and still often got lonely so he said to er "then as punishment you come once every 7 moons and spend time with me" he did want to get to know her but knew her parents would forbid it.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:19 am

"I'm so sorry I'm ready for any punishment you have to give me" she says bowing to show respect he didn't hear fear in her voice of him just his punishment she was very brave to well he could get to know her but he would have to ask her parents
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:58 am

Kouga caught her as she tripped. he did his best to keep himself steady, still her soft lips touched his and after she pulled back blushing he was blinking a bit shocked at her taste he wanted more of her sweetness but he also knew she was frightened of him for how he treated her earlier. he backed up from her unsure what to do

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:09 pm

"Oh it's nice day very beautiful "she says as she trips over a root and falls on to kouga it was an accident but the way she fell thier lips lock she blushed trying to scoot beck to the other side of the border
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 10:49 pm

"what you so happy about" he asked as he watched her possibly to be sure she did otrespass again on his land

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 pm

Izumi goes back and around kouga territory to the next village to get help the sick soon she meets kouga on the border "well hello again "she says happily as smiles and keeps walking
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm

unlike with nikko he did not demand Izumi to be his mate. he was still hurt at being rejected. "yes do that." he said. "and tell your mother that the mutt don't deserve her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next