Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 am

When Kouga fell for Kagome he wanted her power to help him get more shards. But since the jewel never shattered & kagome was replaced by this woman. kouga, instead of falling for some power instead the young wolf fell for Nikko's voice & her beauty.

Kouga stopped her as she began to leave. "I changed my mind. You will become my mate." He said as he drew her into his warm embrace.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:27 am

"Ok I'll leave "she says in her soft silky female voice she gets up he could she her beautiful raven hair and see her deep dark brown orbs and her voluptuous body she turns to leave and walks away from the alpha
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:20 am

She noticed from her hiding place the leader and alpha of the pack looked very handsome more so then the hanyou He also looked strong and able to protect himself and the woman he loved unfortunately he had no such woman at the moment in his life

Kouga stops as he caught her scent and followed it to the bush where she hid "come out of there" he demanded "how dare you spy on us i should knock you down where you stand" he said then took another sniff and said "you smell different" he said then deduced "you must not be from here or you would had known to avoid us i guess i can spare you for your bravado now leave before i change my mind" he said.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 Div>

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:09 am

"She quickly ducks behind a push she just payed they didn't find her but to her dismay she forgot that like Inuyasha thay could smell her sent just in case she she readies her bow
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:57 am

inuyasha hunted for hr when he did not find her he smirked thinking she finally went home but to make sure he left through the well to her time leaving her alone and in danger in his world while he checked hers to make sure she had indeed returned here.

sHE WALKED FOR MANY MANY MILES OUTSIDE OF KEADE VILLAGE AS SHE MADE HER WAY TO HE NEST ONE AND DURING HER TRAVELS SHE RAN INTO KOUGA. WHO HAD JUST ATTACKED THE VILLAGE AND WITH HIS PACK KILLED EVERY HUMAN LIVING THERE

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 am

Unknown to Inuyasha she had gotten up early to walk to another village to get some supply for kede she ask if kede would lend her a bow and some arrows for the trip in case anything should arise
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:00 am

He thought a moment then said "I thought when I saw you that kikyou had returned. Only recently did Keade tell me that Kikyou had died.& had been dead since I was sealed by her." He stood at the door to the hut. "I could also wish for you to go back where you came from but I won't. I was hoping the snake would had woke you up to the dangers here." He was silent then before he left he convinced himself that tomorrow he send her back into the well then seal it.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:57 pm

"What is stopping you from  making your wish?"she asked as they walk back to the village and enter the hut she been staying in and lays down for a minute "why don't you wish for kikiyo to come back?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:33 pm

He sighs "I want to be full demon." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 pm

"I think 13 moons "she says then changed the subject "so uh what you going to wish for" she asked as she wanted to change the the subject because she has no knowledge of a lunar year 
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 pm

inuyasha gave a nod but his expression of a frown told her he was still confused. "Okay so this 'Dorm' thing or 'Ho-tel' is it like a hut?" he asked when she said she lived in it he took her to mean that but had no clue what she meant by this learning word she used. he then asked her "how many moons is this year you speak of?"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:11 pm

"Ok so a dorm is like a hotel you stay in but it's around a place were people teach you and a term is like saying a yaer but you says while your learning something "she says hopefully she explained it well enough
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:47 pm

he ignored her question he was planning to use it to be full demon but was not sure what was stopping him maybe he did not want to use it in her presence. anyway he would decide later right now her words confused him so instead of answering her he asked her "what the hell you talking about? what is a dorm what is a term?" he did not understand these words and wanted to understand she must forgot she was in the feudal era here there was no school or anything like back in her time

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 1:38 pm

"Because I like it here better besides when my term is up I'll be kick out of the dorm "she says wait exactly what was she learning to be and why would she choose to live here instead of her own time "so have you used that jewel yet don't think I didn't notice you have the shikon no  tama "she says talking to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 pm

keade thanked her while inuyasha watched from the tree. up here he could keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't get into anymore trouble. He never forgot what she had said that time when the snake bit her. He glanced down as she stood under the tree he perched himself in. Then he spoke to her for the first time in a long while. "you said you got no family, but don't you got a home to go to?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 am

"I have no family "she says as she falls asleep fron the loss of blood he let her words sink in as she slept she look pretty still soon she was well again and was with Inuyasha in the forest collecting herbs for keaded as soon as she has enough she heads back and gives the basket of herbs to kede
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:47 am

Inuyasha was in the tree above and looked down 'troublesome wench.' he thought 'cant even handle a lowly snake.' he jumped down and slashing with his claws then he removed her bandage and used his other hand to cut  her leg and drain the venom  and took her to keade to heal "now don't leave Keade's hut or the village without me." he demanded. "once your healed i will take you home, where ever that is." he said to her thinking silently with hope that she be safe at home with her family who could protect her. Proving he did care about her.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 9:15 am

"Why did I humiliate him I'm such an idiot "she says as she goes to the forest to clear her head well he has the shikon no tama she can go home but has a feeling she should stick around so she does but she hears something in the bushes her heart quickened as a snake demon slithers twords and hissed "where issss the sshikon not tama miko?"she sees it won't attack just yet so she answered "I do not know where it is "the demon hissed and bites her ankle injecting it venom into it "INUYASHA!"she calls out but no answer she she calls again the she sees a blur of brown and black she she takes her chance to get away
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:46 am

Inuyasha was shocked at the kiss but held tight to the jewel "feh!" he huffed and set her in the hut hoping she would not say that word she did look lovely but his heart had a woman whom he loved and that woman was kikyou. problem was his beloved kikyou passed away long ago. he left the girl with keade and walked away. He climbed a tree and sat in a branch looking still upset over what happened. 'why did she do that? why did she humiliate me with that word and then just now kiss me?' He sighed 'women.... i doubt i will ever understand them.'

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 Inuyasha

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:59 pm

She she looks up at him with her lovely dark brown orbs she was actually kinda pretty and she thought he looks pretty handsome she soon finds her self kissing him on pure longing "I'm sorry "she says blushing and looking away in embarrassment as she blushed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I don't know where it is!?"she says as she goes outside and runs and he senses the jewel in her left shoulder she almost to the scared well but trips on a rock and blacks out she feels someone carry her the loved the closeness and wraps her arms around the person neck

Inuyasha carried her back to the hut he then gently removed the jewel and after tucking it somewhere safe on his body he licked her wound her hug felt good it took away the stings of the sit comsnd she gave him twice in one setting that evening.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:35 am

"I don't know where it is!?"she says as she goes to go outside and run but feels his grip tightin around her wrist and tries to pull away "let me go!"she yells at and goes to says sit but soon she feels a hand on her mouth again
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:13 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"I don't know look I fell down a well got chased by a bear demon say I posses the skion no tama what ever that is and now I'm being interrogated by you!?"she says "now if you don't mind I'm going home she goes to get up but is quickly stopped by Inuyasha

Where is it!!" he demanded "give me the shikon no tama and you may go home and never return for all i care" he said "just give me the jewel"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 am

"I don't know look I fell down a well got chased by a bear demon say I posses the skion no tama what ever that is and now I'm being interrogated by you!?"she says "now if you don't mind I'm going home she goes to get up but is quickly stopped by Inuyasha
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 10:58 am

After a second faceplant he growled "WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!!" he yelled and pulled at the necklace to get it off but it would not budge eventually he had to give up on removing it. He gave her a moment to settle down then moved towards her slower this time holding up a hand to her mouth to stop her from saying that word again s he took a few sniffs of her body and took in her scent then said "your not kikyou. why do you look like her?" he asked as he moved away giving her back her personal space.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next