Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:05 am

"Kouga stop Inuyasha sit "she says and then holds kouga back "kouga I kissed Inuyasha before you he has my heart please understand "she says hopefully he would get it
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:13 am

kouga did not hear her he was too far away but seeing her kiss the mutt made him jealous 'she kissed me first' he thought then went over and broke them apart. "Nicco, you are mine!" he said then inuyasha grabbed the wolf and soon he two were fighting over her.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 15%2B-%2B1

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:05 am

Nikko goes up to the turned hanyou and kisses him deeply and uses her miko powers to bring the hanyou back to her "Inuyasha I love you "she says as kouga watches this from afar
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:19 am

myoga toldher to kiss him and use her miko powers to bring him back to his sences he the ran leaving her alone with the turned hanyou

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:10 am

"Inuyasha!?"she asked hopefully some of his humanity heard her "its me Nikko "she says advanced twords him a little at a time hopefully she wouldn't die "please Inuyasha snap out of it!"she exliames
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Sess shook his head "i smelt him but he avoided my lands" he said "dont blame him we do not get along too well" he remarked "funny thing is his eyes were red when i saw him' and he gestered to a hill "he went that way" Sess told her.

She ran hard and fast knowing she had to hurry but when she found him she dicovered Sess was right. his eyes were red meaning he had already turned to full demon.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 5b552517d6b2bb5c2c469dda07b7ec87

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:25 pm

She nods and runs to find Inuyasha she calls for him "Inuyasha where are you!?"she calls as him she sees seshomaru "have you seen Inuyasha!?"she asked worried
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 pm

keady sighed and told her that after he pushed her into the well he went to go fill his wish if he does it without the shikon jewel he will be lost" she replied "He left the village not wanting to be near anyone in case he turned evil"

"go to him miss miko" a voice said. and when she turned she saw myoga sitting on her shoulder "only you can save him from losing his mind and soul to his demonic powers"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Tears well up in her eyes she missed him she missed all three she feels something in her pocket it was the shikon jewl she don't care she made her wish "I wish was back in Inuyasha time "she closed her eyes and opened them to see she was back in his time as she goes to kede and asked where Inuyasha was
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Part of inuyasha agreed with her then he nodded and after he pushed her back in and sent her back he stuffed a tree into the well effectively sealing her in her own time where he felt she belonged here she did not have to be near him, nor would she be around that horny wolf, or be near the demon lord sesshoumaru. a knock woke her from her thoughts. it turned out to be her school friends who was worried for her "whats wrong? did you meet a boy and now that he isn't here you miss him?"

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 pm

She packed her duffle bag then went to the science room a got Inuyasha out and takes him back with her to the well and back to his time "Inuyasha destroy the well now!"she says knowing full and well she may never return to her time at all
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Her guess was right. The collage had him in a cage and had him in the science room tomorrow they were going to experiment on him or maybe donate him to the zoo.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 8:21 pm

She quickly goes into the well and goes search for him in her time and calls his name "INUYASHA WHERE ARE YOU!?"she calls out worried he may have benn picked up by someone she goes to her college to look for him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:26 pm

"inuyasha been seeking you i told him where you came from and he went through the well to find out if you went back he has not returned" keade said still sounding concerned and worried something happened to the hanyou

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:17 pm

"Well let's see I was almost a wolf youkai mate I met the lord of these lands other than that I am fine kede "she says as she enters her hut to rest then she was going to pack and move to this time
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 pm

The lord of the west lets her stay the night then takes her back to keade's village the next day "you smell like someone i hate and your scent is all thoughout this village here is where i leave you" he said and flew away on a cloud.

keade comes out of her hut "are you alright child?" she asked worriedly

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 3:04 pm

She fallows thinking it would be wise to so she can feel safe soon enough she actually grew on on him and Meets the rest of his traveling group she was intrigued by the horse demon with two heads 
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Sesshoumaru gave a cold nod "he wont dare come near you here these are my lands and you are safe here" he said as he strolled elegantly and continued his patrol leaving her alone

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 pm

"I'm Goruden Nikko thank you so much I was almost the idiots mate "she says getting up and brushing off any dirt from her clothes she then blushed he is magnificent
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:47 pm

she manages to escape from the handsome lover who would make gentle tender love to her and not ignore her like he mutt. Kouga though gave chase loving the pursuit. in her rush to get away Nikko went the wrong way and ended up running into another demon He was more stunning then anyone she had met so far and his body oozed of power and strength. he looked to her and raised a brow before he could ask her who she was she hid behind his legs using him as a shield between her and the wolf. Sesshoumaru then turned to kouga who turned and ran back to his pack.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 Sesshomaru_by_k_koji-d4p8zjx

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:37 pm

"N-no kouga your going to fast I'm not ready !?"she says backing away slowly as he sees the desire in his eyes she gets up and runs back to Inuyasha hopefully he will be able to help
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 pm

He spoke to her as he took them to somewhere more romantic then set her down and gave her his name "i am called kouga." he replied to her. as soon as they were away from the village he kissed her again. this time diving his tongue into her mouth while pressing his body to hers. feeling bold he slowly began to remove his armor. wanting to completely claim her as his life-mate.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Nikko blushed as they kiss but soon she closed her eyes and he could fee her soft lips against her own as they break away for air a Nikko blushed "mind telling me your name?"she says as reality struck her she had kissed a complete stranger
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Kouga shook his head and looked at her a slight blush covered his nose and cheeks. he smiled blushing then moved to kiss her he felt how her body reacted an d her desire to have him he took that as a sign to go forward.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 HqdefaultTorn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 Cutting-it-close-koga-and-kagome-25164787-300-225

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 am

Nikko blushed a deep red blush "I don't suppose we go back to the first option?"she squeaks in embarrassment and her hormons we're against her saying to go with him she mentally curses her self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next