Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:48 am

Ōkami Sighed though she doubted Silvanus could have the elder the leader of their clan hold up to his part of the deal. Since she was was alone with the elder when it happened, he just had to feign that it never happened and it would be their word against his, and she figured everyone would trust and believe the elder then listen to a newcomer or her mate. She was glad and relived to hear Silvanus was not mad at her and was on her side in this but something about it bugged her. "Are you on my side only because we mated?" She asked. She knew he wanted her 100% willing and even though she had decided to become his mate before the promise, it was the promise that helped sway her the rest of the way then it just being lack of choice to more like there was something in this for her if she agreed now that it was done he was not going to hold his end and all because she did not wait until some ceremony. but he had told her she had to mate soon or Silvanus would lose all reason. it made no sense why would he tell her to mate soon then get mad for her not waiting for the ceremony that she knew nothing about nor did he mention about it before telling her to mate with Silvanus soon. She dressed but felt bereft now that she was not in the embrace of her new mate.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:33 pm

In-truth Silvanus's feeling were overcome in anger, from what Ōkami told him. Regarding a made agreement between herself and the elder wolfen. That until the anger subside, learning she'd only did it long after she'd already decide upon being his mate. “We wolfen's always uphold our words. The elder is going back on our ways. All wolfen's keep their words until now.” After awhile Silvanus picked himself up off the grassy grounds and took Ōkami's clothing within his jaws before hand them over. In an expressive encouragement for her to get dressed, “I'm not mad at you, so there's no need of asking for forgiveness Ōkami. You are my mate, and therefore we'll handle this matter together.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 am

Ōkami sighed "yes we made an agreement but i already decided to be yours even before the agreement this was my choice but i still wanted to know I guess not all wolfen think like you for since he said he wont i doubt he will keep his side maybe he knew i already agreed to be yours but had to be sure so he made the promise with out really meaning the words" she said "I do not regret it" She said "forgive me Sil please, I don't want my mate mad at me. It's okay if the promise isn't kept. I can find things out on my own."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 11:34 am

Silvanus was starting to see, all the falsehood in-which the elder wolf told Ōkami. If only she'd be his mate at the promise of finding out the truth. Why she was forced to become a sacrifice in the hope to do away with her. Even with her words when say; 'you said you would find out more about me you promised,' the elder wolf said no more and turn his back on Ōkami. “Is that so,” said Silvanus, “I see... the elders put you up to this, forcing you to mate with me under an agreement you made with him.” He sounded quite upset saying his word and stood up, even as she caressed him to calm down. “That doesn’t matter anymore, a promise is a promise. We Wolfen's honor our words.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 4:44 pm

Ōkami was told to mate him she didn't know it mattered when they mated but it seemed the elder was not truly upset about it. she listened to what he said and understood why he chose not to find out who dropped her off at their mountain or get revenge he was right the outside world did think she was dead so there really was no reason for that. Before the elder wolf left she asked him "you said you would find out more about me you promised me that when we made the agreement are you also going back on your word now?" However he did not answer maybe he didn't her her she saw Silvanus was upset and caressed hism to calm him down "It's alright they hated me I may never know why but the elder is right we cant risk the secrets of your kind over what happened to me."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 1:59 pm

With Ōkami take in to accept the wishes of her newly Wolfen life mate, to a response Silvanus nuzzled her lightly and lovingly. Really he only wished to be alone with Ōkami awhile longer before going back. This secluded place most precious to Silvanus, became even more special now that he's with a mate who became dear to him. However sadly, this happy moment was found interrupted after awhile, once the elder wolf came into the picture. “I'm glad to see you come to take the reasonable path, to make this young lady your mate Silvanus. But my surprise to find you'd two have already mated before the ceremony,” said the elder. Yet Silvanus didn't make a word of reply and remain resting alongside Ōkami as his furry body kept her warm and covered. “Since there's no other problem facing our kin, now that you've gained a mate, despite the strange circumstances. I see no reason to investigate the matter further.” Silvanus then looked to the elder with a puzzled looked and asked; “What do you mean? Shouldn't we find out who sought to have Ōkami killed to learn why?” “It was decided, to drop any further examination over this matter. We can't risk reveling your secret we'd kept for the last hundred years, and investigating this matter will be our down fall. Beside... they think she dead and you have a mate. Why would you wish to concern your self under irrelevant matters?” At that Silvanus growled angry with the words of response to the elders statement, “ Ōkami... is my mate, and as her mate this matter concerns me.” The elder wolf said nothing more and went his way, until he had one last warning to Silvanus, “young wolf I urge up to think no more of this matter.” and afterward the elder had left, leaving Silvanus & Ōkami once again.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 am

Ōkami felt him fill her, felt their connection the hour They remained tied together by his knot. She missed that special connection when his knot shrank allowing his red cock to recede back into its sheath. Although he was no longer embedded inside her, he made no rush to get up or even try mating her again in another position. Instead he stayed beside her licking her shoulder and neck as he said softly "Just a little longer... I wish to stay like this with you." Ōkami Smiled to these words and gave a nod, telling him silently she did not mind if they stayed together a while longer. Because right then she too just wanted to stay alone with him in their secluded place. This spot, She thought would always be special to her. From now until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Even now as the bodies remained linked with each other, the wolfen's seed came pouring within his mates womb, due to Ōkami's pussy wishing to bare pups as it milk the member and sucked it up inside the womb. His panted soon died down to full subside, while resting and keeping her warm with his fur. An hour had passed, where they are no longer connect, found that the male-hood went back in it's sheath. “Just a little longer... I wish to stay like this with you,” he mutter as a lick came to her shoulder and neck.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Ōkami, had indeed took his encouragement and laid beside him in the grass. He remained hard and embedded inside her. Her walls continued to squeeze him gently to milk every last bit from him before his softened and retreated from her body. She snuggled against him as his words filled her ears his fur keeping away the chill. She felt warm, protected, and most of all she felt loved something she thought she would never find. something she thought had been forever elusive was now beside her for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 3:26 pm

The feeling of two bodies becoming one through mating, bewitched Silvanus to the point of intoxication. Loving every moment of exploring sex with his new beloved mate. “Now I understand... why we long to mate with another. Love is a omnipotent force.” The outcries of Ōkami's moan call to her wolf mate to give more pleasure. Felt in his actions of a much harder rock that quaked her body, slamming his lower half into her walls, wanting her to come once more. Not much was said to a clear answer, yet Silvanus knew Ōkami didn't wish this to end anytime soon. With her kiss and lovely nibbling upon him, her wolf in-turn lovingly licked his mate along Ōkami's cheek, neck, and shoulders in a loving manner. In the end her womb had been filled with so much seed, the belly swelled lightly to an all likely outcome of being pregnant with wolfen pups.

Even after going on for so long in wolf sex, dusk approaches while Silvanus cock and knot remained at it's top shape. And will remain erected for much longer before dying down, retreating back into it's sheath. Therefore while remaining within her deeps, Silvanus carefully took it upon himself to came laying on his side upon the tall grass. With the encouragement for Ōkami to do the same and laid with him, as the front and back paws of the massive wolf came around her in a protective form. Keeping her warm with his thick fur while giving more of his loving lips. “Ōkami...” he whispered, “you are now my life mate. My first and my last.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Ōkami continued to moan and hiss as he worked to sate their bodies need. he continued filling her with seed. Her walls squeezing his knot which held his precious cargo of fertile sperm inside of her making sure she would bear his young. Ōkami came many times during their mating. Each orgasm rocked her womb and rubbed her body against his knot stimulating her to release her precious eggs. Unknowingly sending them on their journey to her womb. She gave a nod to his words but gave no indication she wanted to stop yet. "It feels so good Silvanus." Ōkami said kissing and nibbling him to help sate his body. Ōkami continued to orgasm for him. The final time they came together and his seed mixed with her clutch of eggs and took root inside her.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri May 22, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:41 pm

The word of a wolfen speaks only within truth, despite the foolish acts of the elder who'd deceived Ōkami, still wolf-en's are true to their word. Meaning, Silvanus seek to uphold his words to love her and bare her no harm, even at the shortest hair length. So his body bough it's pleasure upon her, sinking his male-hood to a further deeps in finding her most sensitive spot, thus driving Ōkami at the peek of ecstasy. As he long to hear the over tones of her lustful moan, from any good male would wish for their bride. “Ōkami... I want to make you all mine,” those words his growled in delight, when taking this opportunity to mark her. And so Silvanus brought the fangs to flesh. Not leaving a painful mark but a temporary one in red without drawing blood. It was the best time in doing so, in her moment of being lost in pleasure, with his wolf cock firmly embedded to the inner lock of the knot, while it gave more of it's seed to fill her.

“Ahhh it so hot...” he word with more of his moan tickling Ōkami's earlobe, when her wolf mate breathed his hot breath upon her neck and cheek. Paining through their furious lovemaking. “I can't stop, not... until this body is satisfied, but do tell me my Ōkami... if you can't take anymore. Don't force yourself on my account.” Saying in words of concern, not wishing to hurt her as said earlier.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Ōkami nodded when he said to her “We'll stop... only if it's painful for you. As I said from before, we wolf-en's would never harm our mates,” He then gave her another lick to the cheek Doing so to express loving affection as he told her. “We are to love our mates... always!” her pain melted away and was replaced with a warm flow of pleasure this was evident with her soft moans to his harder thrust while he gained speed his harden orbs smacking his mates pussy. She felt it as it brushed along her folds and from within her she felt his the massive dog molded cock venture further touching more of her walls to give a firm rub. It caused the desired effect of driving her body into the feeling of utmost delight.

Ōkami was lost in the pleasure as he forced his fangs to bare to her skin. She also felt the head of his shaft shoot up to her womb then heard Silvanus make a loud howl as he filled her womb with the overflowing warmth of his thick white seed. Ōkami felt him fill her with his wolf cum. Yet she still felt the cock still standing mighty inside her telling her he was not done. Even though he had released an his massive orgasm the wolf was still erected and ready for another round proving it by not stopping his hard thrusting unable to stop now even if she wanted him to.

But Ōkami gave no word to stop thus he continued his hard deep thrusts into her this time when he came he marked her when he released his second orgasm his fangs intruding into her soft flesh making her yelp a little but like when he broke her hymen the pain was brief then she moaned as it fallowed with pure pleasure as he completely claimed her as his life-mate. The mark would tell all others that this woman had been claimed it was as necessary as sharing his scent even if he promised not to harm her he either forgot this part of their ritual or he did not know he would do it thus bringing him brief sadness when she yelped in pain to his bite. But before he was able to apologize she moaned in pleasure releasing the chains causing her pain again had inflicted onto his heart.

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:35 pm

Silvanus could feel himself being firmly held by his new mate. With her inner wall closing in tightly to give a unwavering embrace, and more the same with his knot keeping them from parting. It shows neither one of their sexually active bodies wishes to part, as it felt much better to remain like this. In a aftereffect, likely  Silvanus would make out another wolf toned moan which came lightly, though the rumble can be felt from head to toe from the both of them.

Ōkami's words touched him dearly, when said at the ladder part; “It only hurts this once, I think. But since this is my first experience i do not know for sure. But i promise if it hurts again i will tell you and if you still want to stop then we can stop." To an understanding it would have eventually brought pain, where he'd wish it could have been avoided all together. Therefore it was to Silvanus relief it wasn't something worse and only once this would happen. “We'll stop... only if it's painful for you. As I said from before, we wolfen's would never harm our mates,” he said softly with another lick to the cheek came upon Ōkami. Doing so to express loving affection. “We are to love our mates... always!”

With her pain starting to melt away and replaced with a warm flow of pleasure, Silvanus notice this through Ōkami's soft moans in the same manner of a female in heat. So... without fear the wolf's hips brought a harder thrust while gaining speed, smacking his mates pussy with his harden orbs as it brushed along the slit folds. And from within, the massive dog molded cock venture Ōkami further, touching more off on her walls to give a firm rub. Driving her body into the feeling of utmost delight as the red rod gave her the warmth of his white thick seed, when milked. Silvanus felt like his body is to melt. And so the please forced his fangs to bare as the head shot up when making a loud howl, when he gave Ōkami an overflow of wolf cum. Yet the cock is still standing mighty for her, long enough to satisfy. So the hard thrust is yet to stop.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Ōkami's walls held him tight in her not allowing him to escape now. It was as if her body had not want to let him go after coming this far into her if he moved he would had felt her walls caress his hot red cock in an attempt to keep him inside her as she just told him they were joined and it was too late to stop now just because she felt a little pain. Still she felt compelled to set his mind at ease.

So when he said “even so... for a willing sacrifice, are to give themselves willingly to their wolfen mate, we still should never bring harm to them.” She replied "the first time hurts i knew it might and maybe thinking it hurt only intensified my awareness to the pain. i do not know if you did not know it, but all humans have a maidenhead protecting their virginity. Breaking that with your cock hurt a little but that's all the pain i felt."

When he licked her she was forced to stop speaking when he released her to give a joyful whimper, she continued "i am fine Silvanus, i will just never be a virgin again. It only hurts this once, i think. But since this is my first experience i do not know for sure. But i promise if it hurts again i will tell you and if you still want to stop then we can stop." She said then he began to move it was tentative at first as if afraid he would hurt her again.

Slowly he tested his thrust waiting for her to tell him if it still hurt. She felt only light dull pain for an instant as his knot removed the last of her maidenhead then nothing but surreal pleasure that made her moan She then felt him thrust harder into her body and she begged for more as she felt the pleasures of wolf sex beginning to wash over her body. each push came faster, harder. her moans of pleasure filling his ears telling him how good he felt inside her. She even tried once to move with him, her body telling her it wanted more her walls milking every inch of his shaft for the treasure he contained inside his body.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Despite the unfortunate circumstances under their first meeting, which brought Silvanus's much excited expectations of gaining a mate to a dissatisfaction when found she had been forced. Still, contempt to it all... never did he wanted to see Ōkami harmed in anyway form held. Particularly through his own means of active actions taken. Even though the wolf has already became one with his mate, coming so far deep inside her womanhood. Silvanus felt and wished to remove his hot blooded red colored wolves cock from her, when smelling the slightest drop of tears due to Ōkami's pain of losing her chastity. Therefore he felt relieved to hear her words of forgiveness, “even so... for a willing sacrifice, are to give themselves willingly to their wolfen mate, we still should never bring harm to them.” Though said, Ōkami felt a little differently as she kissed his snout with the words; 'do not be sad please, for this should be a happy occasion for you... I mean we, we are mated after this joining right?' And so Silvanus smiled through his the dog lips to his long muzzle, before shortly after returning the kiss in from of a lick to Ōkami's lick. Deeper when the tongue came inside her mouth, tasting each others tongue as the wolfen beast gave a soft joyful whimper. This feel was quite moving, to bring him at the start of their lovemaking, with his hips moving slowly back and forth the thrust to a light buck when coming in deep. Ōkami would feel the pleasures of wolf sex beginning to wash over her body as each push came a little harder. How his hot fat and long cock felt so nice, touching every inch of her walls.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Ōkami's knew or believed her first time to be a little painful She heard his words. “Try to relax and take a deep breath.” She did as he asked and took a deep relaxing breath and released it Then felt another push. The pain dulled as he filled her to her end and reached her womb's entrance, She gasped as his phallus now rested against her cervix making a soft sound as she felt his wolf cock deep inside her depths. Ōkami  then heard what he said next while licking her cheek. “ Ōkami... even after I promised you to bare you no pain... sorry isn't enough. So what must I do for your forgiveness?” She knew he promised her no pain but the Elder prepared her ahead of time telling her she needed to give herself to him "I forgive you i knew this would be painful and the elder informed me that i would need to give myself to you so i was prepared for this pain Silvanus please do not fret yourself over it" she said and turned to kiss his cold nose "do not be sad please for this should be a happy occasion for you I mean we we are mated after this joining  right?" she asked him.

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  Normal11

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Silvanus must admit to himself, there were moments he was lot in the passion of things, from the moment he felt himself entering Ōkami's untouched folds. How the embracing walls swallowed him whole, when the edge first entered once she allow passage through, from the start of Ōkami opening her lips. Sadly in all likeliness, it was to come painful at a outcome. When claiming her body Silvanus need to take away her virginity.

His heart broke for her, at the moment to Ōkami's aching outcries. He'd known it would be painful for her, why else he'd tried take it slow though lost in the emotionalism of wanting to mate. “Try to relax and take a deep breath,” he said to her before making another push till reaching her end and brought the full of his wolf cock inside her deeps.

All his mighty for self-control brought Silvanus to a standstill, in doing so for Ōkami benefit to come use to his size and long enough for the pain to subside. And on top of thing gave loving lick to her cheek when reaching. Expressing how sorry he was after braking his promise, “ Ōkami... even after I promised you to bare you no pain... sorry isn't enough. So what must I do for your forgiveness?” still he lick her lovingly in his sorrow expression.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Since Ōkami never heard a happy pup howl when Silvanus howled she paused afraid she hurt him then heard him issue a long moaning groan and sighed continuing her rubbing. his words “Yes... like that,” filling her ears to her question.  She did it again smiling to his praise that she did it right. She was using her instincts and did what her body suggested to her mind continuing to surprise him. She did not fail to notice in her close proximity how his body reacted to her nor denied his shaft as it left his sheath giving her more to lick which she did up and down him like his hot red rod was a sweet treat.

All too soon he moved oddly it was not long after she had tested licking his knot. Without warning he went to her face and licked her check. Afterward, he brought himself behind her with licks remaining upon her back neck and shoulders. Then he gave her a loving nuzzle, as if to draw her into a submissive bitches position. “I'm ready for you now,” His voice a whisper and soft as a feather in the wind. She then felt him begin to mount her. His front paws held her waist. The tip of the member rubbed on her wet slits feeling for an opening. “Take me in.” She heard him add as if he wished her to place his cock inside her pussy.

Ōkami arched back against him opening her folds to allow him to find her hole as he had urged her she was now on all fours and took him into her like a bitch she-wolf in heat would do to her approved mate. He could almost witness her moving aside her tail exposing her flower to his hard cock. He also heard her moan and sigh as his phallus entered her body pushing past her barrier  and then he heard it a sound that would crack the heart of the one who loved her a little the sound of her yip of pain sounding so close to a she-wolf virgin except wolves did not have the hymen humans had protecting their virtue no only a virgin female woman had a maiden head and feeling it give way made him remember she had not had sex yet something easy to forget in the heat of the moment.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 pm

There's much Silvanus knows of human behavior and interaction, even when it comes to sex. Therefore this would continually come as a surprise for him, seeing Ōkami response to a wolves basic instinct in mating. Submissive to carry out the given request as found with the lovely young woman, taking a hand to first caress the wolfen's chest before the belly. Likely bringing the tingles all over to make Silvanus howl lightly like a happy pup, before another long moaning groan to the feel of her handling his org which started to swell up. Along with the hardening sheath, beginning to bare the wolf-hood.

Of course but to the very least, once again Silvanus found surprised when Ōkami stopped for a moment, to come rub ones face along the sheath with a firm licking to the tip. “Yes... like that,” he gave replying to her question. Yet was there a need? Since the body reacted to this delight, found in his hips bucking lightly, the continuous moan from his wolf lips, and the long blood red cock baring it's full length with a hard rounded knot. It gave Ōkami more to lick as her tongue felt the warmth and smooth texture with a strong taste. Silvanus soon found himself not able to hold out for much longer, so carefully he picked himself up with given warn before hand, and came to lick his mate lovingly on the cheek. Afterward, he brought himself behind Ōkami with the licks remaining upon her back neck and shoulders with a loving nuzzle, as if to draw her into a submissive bitches position if she truly wishes to mate. “I'm ready for you now,” he whispered after taking himself to mount her. The tip of the member rubbed on her wet slits feeling for an opening, “take me in,” he wishes her to place his cock inside her pussy.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 9:20 pm

Ōkami's moans continued as he kept licking her and she wondered why he stopped then hear him say to her “do you not know of sexual acts to set the mood? Then I'll show you,” Ōkami then saw he replaced her and she felt strangely powerful when Silvanus laid down in the submissive position she was just in begging her to rub him and help his sheath which seemed to barely contain his red rod. wanting her to help it become erect for both their benefits.

He once again saw her lovely pink tongue dart out to moisten her lips as if anticipation her own caress against him with the moist organ but then he said “Rub me... to bring about my member. Rub... my lower and you'll see,” She nodded and rubbed his chest then his belly with one hand and his balls and sheath with the other making a very stimulating combo together with both her hands.

Ōkami nodded and smiled as he said to her “Remember how good it felt for my fur to your skin, my licks to your body, I wish to experience the same.” She then possibly surprised him as she stopped rubbing his sheath and jut kept caressing his balls then leaned down and rubbed her face against his sheath licking the tip of the red rod that was poking out as if enticing it to finally make an appearance. "like this right" she whispered against his skin but his body by then had already gave her the answer.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:59 pm

As it came for her unknowingly, the action taken in the manner of a she-wolf continually inspired Silvanus natural impulses to mate. Long to be one with her as the feel took a mutual stand. In her time of giving up on love, Ōkami will soon find love having a face in the form of a wolf, as it appears she's drawn in by her own instincts and need which will be fulfilled. All thought in wonder to her body language were set aside as Silvanus came to very much like her submissiveness. In show to her willingness and need to mate, which the male wolfen wishes to heed from a deep wanting. So even now Silvanus's tongue took to lick her body all over, still to her lower lips that brought about her moans he wish to hear continually.

Eventually his eyes found her puzzling look, when asked if she would help his mighty wolf-hood to grow to its full length. But found Ōkami lacking in knowledge of such things, “do you not know of sexual acts to set the mood?” He asked curiously, “then I'll show you,” falling to the ground Silvanus rolled to his back, in order to bare his belly and swelled up sheath which barely contain his red rod. “Rub me... to bring about my member. Rub... my lower and you'll see,” he whispered and awaited for her to do just that. “Remember how good it felt for my fur to your skin, my licks to your body, I wish to experience the same.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 pm

she was unaware how much she indeed acted like a she-wolf following their ways as if imprinted upon her at birth and just needed her soul mate to awaken the knowledge inside he. She did not tell him that after smelling his mush her mind fogged and was relying on instinct. Ōkami never thought of finding herself a man let alone a wolf who just happened to be her soul-mate She had given up on love when she found out how cruel men were her capture sure did not help that.

But now she was a lustful thing rubbing against him waving her ass as if wagging a tail she did not have, rolling to her back naked and showing her belly and pussy submissively. it all made him continue to wonder who she really was a question he knew she could not answer the words of the elder saying she was different then a normal human rang inside his head and again he wondered if she was wolfen like him if If she was it would explain a lot like how her strong enticing scent filling his nose a scent that called to him smelled like a she-wolf in heat, nearing her estrus.

Ōkami moans to him licking her pussy echoed in his ears hardening his shaft as if aware of the event soon to follow she heard him ask to make him hard and replied with the innocence of the virgin she was "how?" she then arched towards his shaft as if they were drawn together positive to negative, male to female, was this love or just their animal magnetism? Ōkami did not know all she knew was she wanted to ease the pressure inside her, his licking helped and she did release an orgasm but now her womb felt hollow and empty it was her body's outcry for it to be filled. as a wolfen mate would, Ōkami willingly pressed against him wanting, no it was needing to take his big red cock inside her to fill her every void.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Though she couldn't smell it in of her own self, but it was clear as night stars in the sky for Silvanus, when caught scent of her heat. “Who is this woman,” he asked himself, “she appear in human form yet she smells much like a she-wolf in heat, very much ready to mate.” None the less he didn't press the through in question any further, now that his beastly lust compelled him so to lick more of his mates body. Even now as Ōkami presented to offer herself, Silvanus still lick her, mainly to her pussy lips to ready it. “ Ōkami... please... make me hard,” he wished as found his wolves cock peeked from the harden sheath, needing to form if his mate wants his big red cock inside her void.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 5:29 pm

Ōkami  was lost in lust to be effected by his words “Strange... how you act much like a wolf as your name is wolf from another tongue”  As he returned her kiss with a lick he said  “I smell your heat, though we don't mate right away after this part of the ritual, not for another two days but... I feel I need you now... Ōkami.” Ōkami  did not even know she could go into heat but the question and thought was shattered when  Silvanus lick her more, across the shoulders and neck before brushing her harden nipples to push the lust even further. Ōkami  moaned as he licked her neck  and gasped when he brushed against her nipples  hardening them even more "please" she said as she thrusted up dry humping against him  her heat working its magic and accelerated her lust to the point she was begging him to mate her to take her and her his, now!

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}    The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolven Bride {For Infinite Mystic}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next