Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:17 pm

he shuffed "yes you could but i love you no matter what but if you want to be like me that is your choice i wont force you. it isnt fun being a hanyou your not a demon your not a human either no place to belong." he told her "that is how i survived and by the time i knew what wwas happening i was alone" he said "as a hanyou, There was no place for me, so I had to make one for myself, and then I realized, I had a place, but I was the only one in it. I didn't know any other way to live"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:05 pm

"Yes this means I want to stay with you now what to do with this" she says holding the shikon no tama she thinks then says "Inuyasha could I wish ro be a hanyou like you?"she asked him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Inuyasha was happy she returned "does this mean ou will stay at my side?" he asked as she told him she loved him with her heart and soul and only choose kouga cause her brain told her but changed her mind and decided to follow her heart

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 Inuyasha-happy-inuyasha-rocks-25029883-259-194

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 pm

"Inuyasha!"she says seeing him and runs to him smiling with tears of joy "Inuyasha I need you two "she says as she kisses him deeply with love as her heart and soul are happy she choose him instead of kouga "I love with MY heart and soul my mind told me to choose kouga but my heart and soul chooses you "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:27 pm

kouga was shocked at how fast she changed her mind and sighed as she left him "fickle female" he scoffed and returned home to his pack alone while she ran after the mutt the man who needed her and wanted her by his side

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:20 pm

She soon leaves with kouga but he sees she having second thoughts as she whispers "did I make the right choice?"she says sadly as they get further and further "kouga I'm sorry but you think little of me but I want to be with Inuyasha please forgive me "she says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:03 pm

inyasha sighed "but they wont be you. they wont save me like you did if you was going to choose him you should not had saved me" he said and left not wanting to waste a wish to hav her she made her choice and it was not him. "i hate this" he said "damn you koga" he said as he sat and sulked

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 80669a3809239deb7945adaf36cbd297

ooc: he was hoping nikko would say this: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 Boyfriend

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:45 pm

Tears fill her eyes "Inuyasha "she says as she keeps crying now she had to apologize "kouga I want to stay with Inuyasha "please respect that decision "she says looking to him hopefully he loves her enough to let her go and be happy with the man she loves
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:37 pm

while with inuyasha before she made up her mind the hanyou took her to all his favorite spots telling her they were more special since she was with him on the last day she made up her mind and announced she would stay with kouga. he wolf was pleased but inuyasha just held Nikko "I need you. Can't you understand that?"

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 Dba56e2fe93c5df5ca492e26c88c00d3

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:05 pm

Soon she spent six months with both Inuyasha and kouga "all right you two I made my decision "Inuyasha I hope we will remain friends"she smiled and looks twords kouga "I choose you kouga "Nikko say and hugs him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:45 pm

kouga grins "they like you" he commented. he knew his pack did not take a shine to just anyone and knew she was his prospective mate. he led her to his den and asked her how she wanted this to work he was new at wooing a human like her so he was not sure what to do to make her happy he knew he moved too fast last time so wanted to go at her pace this time

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Nikko smiles as she greeted by his pack as the little ones took a shine to her she smiled as she played with them she smiles Happily as she shows them how to make flower crowns then goes to spend time with kouga
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Inuyasha returned to Keade village. Kouga took her to meet his pack.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:36 pm

"Ok then "she says with a bright happy smile no wonder her name was Nikko that smile was absolutely grorgus and beautiful she then goes with kouga to spend six months with him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 2:23 pm

(and if your not counting new moons its 353 according to Omuyasha)

this they doid not like and then after a glance to each other came up with a new idea "how about we each devide that between us" he said (meaning 6 months with one 6 with the other)

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:47 pm

"Ok so let me say that it's 365 moons "she says hopefully thier decision still stand other wise she have to spend time thinking of a plan on how to spend time with them equally
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:41 pm

ooc: each night is one moon a year (not counting leap year) is 365 moons)

they agreed even thought neither knew how long a year was but both wanting to make her happy right now so both accepted these terms

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:29 pm

"It should be kouga he only had one encounter with me "she says to the both of them after all Inuyasha has seen her more often "I'll spend a year with each of you"a year for each of them  (I do not know how many moons that is )
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Suprisingly they did both agree then after looking to each other they both asked her who would be first to date her

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 11:47 am

She goes back to the two "ok I have deside to spend time with both of you before I deside on who I stay with as a mate "she says hopefully the two would agree it gave both an equal opportunity to woo her and win her heart
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 11:31 am

he sat by her "that is hard and if you choose both they will get mad and fight each other or maybe get mad at you" he replied then thought a while then came up with a semi solution "why don't you spend time getting to know them? then after you get to know them better, it might make the choice easier." he said and patted her head then pressed her back towards the two eligible bachelors. he had rin so he did not know her plight nor would he until he fell for kagura later down the road. for now though this was her battle and she must fight it on her own "i wish you luck little human miko" he adds then vanished into the forest the next time she saw him he was in the sky again fling towards his castle where he lived.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 Sesshomaru

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 11:18 am

"I don't know who I should choose as a mate Inuyasha or kouga I just don't want to break someone heart "it did look as tho it was hard for her she is a kind sweet person but did have one flaw her big heart that and her anger
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 11:11 am

"i justed wantd to know if you found my brother and if you was safe he looked kind of crazed but it seems that he is finlly fine even though he looks upset and the wolf looks depressed from here what happened" he asked her his tone curious like a father would be of his daughter .

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am

"Wait I don't know who to choose  "she says  wait this ment she wasn't sure who to pick he still had a chance to win her over she soon runs from both and sits somewhere to think and clear her mind she sees seshomaru watch her "what do you want seshomaru?"Nikko asked the demon lord
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 am

inuyasha plumited facefirstinto the ground at the sit command "damn it why me?" he demanded as she held back the wolf who looked sad to her words "I understand" he said as tears fill his eyes, then run down his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next