Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Izumi sighs "we are just going to a village on the other side we will go back and go around "she says going back feels him grab her arm her sent was familiar like that of Nikko and she looks like her was this Nikko children?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:08 pm

kouga blocked her path "why are you trespassing on my lands?" he asked glaring ominously at her.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Soon izumi had to travel to another village she was accompanied by her brother hoshi thy had to pass the okami lands hopefully they we're friendly soon izumi is confronted
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 pm

the dignified inu lord gave the child a nod and kept walking remaining regal

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 3:17 pm

Soon dai was watching his sister gather herbs for their mother as izumi sees sesshomaru "hi lord sesshomaru " she says smiling happily unaware that his was her uncle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 1:41 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Dai,hoshi,and Makoto "she says as Makoto cries for more milk she picked him up and began to brest feed him as izumi snuggle into her daddy warm strong embrace sighs happily

inuyasha cuddles her and rocks her back to sleep gently. he then did the same to dai and hosho while his mate nursed makoto

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:42 pm

"Dai,hoshi,and Makoto "she says as Makoto cries for more milk she picked him up and began to brest feed him as izumi snuggle into her daddy warm strong embrace sighs happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:51 pm

he thought a while then kissed her. "she looks so much like you and me, how about Izumi?" he said then looked to his sons "what will you name the boys? he asked as he played with the newborn girl she was so curious and so bright he knew she would be a knockout when she grew up

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 pm

She smiles "Inuyasha what would you like to name our baby girl?"she asked as the boys are asleep as the baby girl coos in her father arms happily and bables happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm

"they are beuitiful" Inuyasha said and gave her the two and let her take turns nusing them he wished he could help but she was the mother and the only one who could feed them

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Soon they day arrived Nikko gave birth to three boys and little baby girl "Inuyasha they are beautiful "she says holding two boys while he held a boy and the baby girl
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:54 am

He help her to bed then joined her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 am

"It's amazing isn't it?"she asked then see night is slowly approaches "Inuyasha it's getting late we should go to bed "Nikko says getting up and feel Inuyasha help her up "Thankyou she says as they head to thier bed room
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 11:06 am

"heartbeats" He replied "four little heatbeats, plus your heart" he said "they sound very strong" he adds as he hugged her. he was glad she chose him.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:36 am

"So what did you hear?" she asked  softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:13 am

Inuyasha kissed her belly as if sending his love to the lives inside her. he then kissed her lips happy she is with him and with her his demon side was more under control

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 9:10 am

And he could hear 4 little heart beats and her's but the babies were softer and more amazing she smiles knowing what he is doing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 3:37 am

inuysha nods twitching his ears as he listens to he rbelly wondering if he could hear his children inside her

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:41 pm

She was gentle and the way she rubs them was actually very soothing she was awesome at it she keeps going smile the she stop and kisses his forehead "Inuyasha you so adorable she says happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:29 pm

he sighed then nodded and let her touch them. he usually disliked it since his ears were very sensitive he warned her to be gentle then laid his head in her lap letting her explore him to her hearts content.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:11 pm

"I'm fine Inuyasha Thankyou for the offer tho she says kissing him then a thought pops into her head "uh Inuyasha my I touch your ears?"she asked sheepishly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:07 pm

inuyasha sat next to her face full of concern "are you alright are they upsetting you i can get more ginger root keade claims it helps with morning sickness" he replied rubbing her belly wanting to help his pregnant wife and mate feel better.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Soon she and Inuyasha were to have a litter of four pups Nikko was sitting drinking some tea to help with morning sickness as she rubs her swollen four month midsection
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:25 pm

after she turned he blinked a bit at the change then drew her to him he was not alone anymore and with her at his side he would never be lonely again.

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 13175910

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:10 pm

"I wish I was a hanyou "she says as her short hair turns while and she grows a pair of puppy dog ears she asked awaited his answer to see if he still think she was pretty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next