Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:24 pm

"It's perfect she says as she takes Kari and brest feeds her the babe sucks quietly on her mothers teat as the she smiling kisses the baby's forehead gently
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Kouga thought a moment. He then said " do we have one named Kari yet? If not then how does that sound to you?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 2:32 pm

"Waht shall we name her "she asked as the baby girl giggles happily and snuggled into her dadies embrace
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:41 am

Kouga looks from his mate to his child and inward sighed then nuzzled his children and their mother. "Could be..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 11:37 am

"Mabye it's because your a full demon and I'm half the demon blood was more dominant this time around "she says as the baby coos softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 am

Kouga looks to his mate and wondered how this happened.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 10:38 pm

She was a full demon but part wolf and dog she grabs her daddy fingers
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Both women gave birth to baby girls soon the little girl looks at kouga cooing happily

he picks her up and cradles her gently

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Both women gave birth to baby girls soon the little girl looks at kouga cooing happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:18 am

kouga faught less and less with inuyasha as he took more care of his pregnant mate. inuyasha also stopped fighting all together as he helped his mate through her pregnancy

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 10:10 am

Soon both women are pregnant as they happily kiss thier mates happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:09 am

He babysat the boys while the women talked to each other and giggles together.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 12:32 am

She kisses and nuzzles back and her mother came for a visit both women could pass off as twin sisters the wome talk and giggle for hours
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:53 am

Kouga was indeed proud of her & them. He held them to him, nuzzling the boys then he nuzzled his mate.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 12:32 am

"They are perfect names"she says happily as the boys fall asleep and she sees the pride in Kouga eyes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:27 pm

He kids were so cute. He love them. "I think we should name them both Lupa & Okami." he said hoping she'll like the idea.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 10:20 pm

"What shall we name them "izumi asked as on was asleep the other on his belly babbling nonsense "oh my okami pups are adorable~"she squeals as she holds them on her loving arms
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:33 pm

kouga loved them all and helped her rest and watched as she nursed them

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:49 pm

Soon enough she gave birth to two handsome boys they being wild dog youkai they looked like thier daddy with raven hair but had thier mommies golden eyes they were beautiful but one was a hanyou the other full demon
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Kouga told her she was beautiful he gave her love and plenty of food
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Soon izumi was three months pregnant with two pups they are kouga pups she smiles as kouga agreed that her family can visit her she was happy living with kouga as his mate she was sitting the toll of the twins making her ankles swell a bit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:34 am

"i wont ever let us be apart for long and i will mate you again every night to ensure you carry my young" he said to his mate after she kissed him and spoke her words. he drives his hard cock into her over and over biting the back of her neck as he now took her from behind and filled her womb again with his cum his knot swelled and tied them together keeping his seed in her until her eggs were fertilized

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:24 am

"KOUGA"she moans loudly in plesure as the have sex she to was wet from her plesure she kiss him "kouga I love and nothing will ever keep me from you "she says in his ear happily as she rubs his muscles tenderly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:11 am

He growled a little at her demand. his growl containing bit of anger from being told what to do and a bit of lust for wanting to do as she demanded. she then bit him marking him as hers, then bared her neck to him. His tail wagged feverishly as he moved to nip her neck claiming her as his. they were already naked and kouga did not spare any foreplay he just went for it damning the consequences. he waited too long to have her so that night he mated her ferociously giving her all of himself and filling her with his potent fertile seed.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:30 pm

She shivers in pleasure as she rubs his balls. "kouga I want to give you pups. please fuck me until I can't walk" she then bites him marking him as hers. she then licks the wound as she hissed in pain as he did the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)   Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torn between two and a half demons(for: infinite.mystic)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next