Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

lobo smiled and kissed her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she held riku "its okay" she told him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he held her and smiled soon joining her in the land of dreams
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:35 pm

riku held her hand as he waited there turn but got alittle nervous listenign to the healer being a midwife
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver fell asleep as she had gotten very comfortable with her mate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri sighed still not understaning his laguage but nodded getign the gist of it and knew he was doing it to protect her and his babies
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am

ryuu smiled and kept holding her
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
"alright" she said finished packing then went with her mate to the healer who was being a midwife to another mother and had a line of others to see
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
he kissed her "your life your safety and the safety of our child is more imporatant then your things things can be replaced you cant replace your life or that of your child"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 am

silver cuddled like the cuddle neko she was she purred against her mate
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Riku looked at her and kisse dher and said "you need to come with me she dont speak my laguage remember so we can learn togather
~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yuri frown as lobo told her to forget it but she didnt argue for some reason she felt like what lobo said was what needed to be done no questions
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:39 am

"i love you too" ryuu told her as they cuddled each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"let them your more important to me then that peice of metal" he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i dont care but i guess you can go learn what you can from the healer then you trach me on the trip and i can teach her after youy teach me or you can teach both of us" she said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 am

silver gasped and said "oh ryuu i love you" she began to orgasm hard agaisnt him
~~~~~~~~~~
Riku said "well why dont we go see if the healer can give us som basics on what we need to do and maybe you and yoursister can be each others midwifes" he smiled and said "do you hoe for a boy or girl"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri looked around and said "what about my ship lobo some one might find it"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Ryuu moaned with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lobo nuzzled her and hurried home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yes" she said leaning against him as she tried to keep packing until she was done
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 pm

silver gasped as he enter her quickly and began pounding into her she maoned with desire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riku went to her and hugged her and said "are you happy to have my baby inside you" he put his hand on her tummy kissing her neck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
yuri hung on as all she understood was danger and cave so she didnt argue
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 pm

"altrighjt we will finish this first then join her" he said as he pounded into her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"i dont think so it takes along time for one to become a healer" she said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"i sence danger we are going to my cave where i can protect you with my life" hje said
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:23 am

silver nodded as she reluctanly got up to pack but she was in desprate need for her mates attention
~~~~~~~
Riku said "the healer dont have apprentece or anything that we can take that may help" he helped her knowing she had alot on her mind
~~~~~~~
yuri held on and said "son then were are you taking me lobl and why isnt it safe whats put there more lizard people"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 am

he kissed her back and asked if htey was joining her sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i am sure it will be alright long as we got ginger root and both you and ryuu with us" she said "wish i could bring the healer too but the village needs her" she replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he nodded to her and scooped her up "its not safe here" he said and ran through the woods towards his home feeling is cave would be sfer then being in the open.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:19 pm

silver took ryu to her hut to pack also but first she want ed him as she pust him on the bed kissing himm deeply
~~~~~~~~~~
riku said "what about your sister do you think she be alright to travel also" he watched her pack and helped as much as he could
~~~~~~~~~

Yuri smiled and looked down and saw her belly had grown and said "wow our baby is growing fast" yuri was unaware it was more than one baby lobo heard birds fleeing from a distance as he knew they need to get some where more safer than the forest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 pm

lobo nodded "indeed i did, how about you?" he asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ryuu held silver wanting to calm her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"i dont care i will tavel if it saves our kind" she said and went to her hut to pack for the trip.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:15 pm

turi woke smiling at lobo she said "my love did you get some rest"
~~~~~~~~~
Riku said "doughtful mny love but your not the only people on this plantet so there may be hope but you two want be in any condition to travel much
~~~~~~~~~~
silver listen but didndt understood much she kinda figgeted some as she startign to get a bit horny for her mate
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:35 pm

lobo held her as she slept

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"is there a way to find more ships if not we will be used to repopulate our species it is the elders stipulation for not using you to mate the others here"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ryuu listened silently
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:20 pm

rikus aid "yeah there no way of bring more here cause we are of course and strand with no radio contact but if we found another ship it spossible"

silver looked at her sis tryign to under stand

~~~~~~~~~
yuri smuiled in her sleep as she slept her belly grew some
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:38 am

she told them all what the elder said and ryuu looked to his brother "well there are other men but they are on earht where we came from and only astronuts go to space and we only got here because we got lost ran out of fuel and crashed" he said "i doubt the world knows where we are and has already klisted us deat or MIA" he added

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he nuzzled her and let her rest
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 pm

silver saw her sister returned and left ryus arms to run to her and hugged and immediately asked her what there father said before they got to there mate
~~~~~~~~~~
riku smiled at her return happy she was okay
~~~~~~~~
Yuri smiled and was satisfyed and kise lobo tiredly she was gonna need her strength
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 pm

"i understnd" she said bowed then left to return to hr mate and tell them all waht the elder had said
~~~~~~
ryuu comfortred her while the sister was gone
~~~~~~~
he kissed her again sure this time she was not only pregnent once but this time more and was glad
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 pm

The elder thought of her words and said "very well as your father i cant bare to lose you muy daughter so i will give you the task of bring more of them here other wise our race will realy on you and your sister to contiuously make babys sow e may live on"
~~~~~~
silver was geitng woried thather sister been in there so long
~~~~~~~
Yurig gasped as he body took in his seed witch expanded her belled she orgasmed with him holding lobo close as lobo was so close he could hear several heart beats inside her he kneww she was gonna have a litter of his kind
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:21 pm

"if you plan that then you will lose two more and i mean us i will take my mate and leave and never return i came back becaue my mate wanted to bring me if i knew this would been the result i would never had returned " she said "dont use them i know we are few i know they are the only males here butr they might be able to brering more they came from somewhere there must be more of them"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ryuu hoped all was well he also wondered what was going on in there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
he came in her filling her body again with his seed
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 am

the elder looked at his daughter and said "well what do you think i should do thenthey bring hope we may not go extinct we are all but few you know that i believe they pose a threatt cause you or your sister wouldnt broght them here but seeing as they are the only two males to supply use with a chance i dont see were we got much choice do you if you got another option ill listen if not either both your mates or one will have to be used"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
silver calmed when ryu said" they were there"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuri could feel her self reaching her peak again smiling moaning her muscules tighten around him wantignt o mil every last drop of his seed from i
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:59 am

"it is but father plese dont send them away sand dont ask to use them i dont think i could take it if dsuch a thing happened"

"dont be scared we will not leave you" ryuu said to silver

he groaned as she did and soon felt himself nearing his own peak
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 pm

the elder said 'yes i have come into some news that we have two un invited guess he my dear and i learn they are your s and yoursisters mat and that your prgnant is this all true
~~~~~~~~~~~
silver was nervous
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yuri gasped as she couldnt take it and already began to cum for the fist time
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:54 pm

she hugged her mate and sighed "no matter what i love you" she said and then went to see the ender "you wanted to see me" she whispered once they was alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he held silver unsure what was going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

he didnt stop he thrusted into her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)   Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humans meet Nekos (Mystic only) (mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next