Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:26 pm

As he said he could use a mate she smiled and took his shaft into her body her hands moving to his ass to help him into her moaning as he filled her with his size wincing a little as her maiden head broke and helped him past that barrier the final one that had laid between them "just thrust your hips Ichigo the rest will follow" she said

"more then you know." chifusa replied and tried to show him how bad tried to keep control as she took him in her every time she move the slicking sound filling the room along with the soft scent of their combined arousal She hissed as he went faster "that's it" she praised mentally adding for him to ease her lust easy the horny feeling in her and sate her sex drive for the youkai not far away. she never said that but thought it and then concentrated again on her motions of taking and giving them pleasure

"i do" she said "thats why i asked if you was complaining" she said and laughed a little at her attempt to tease him it didn't help when he took everything so seriously. then all teasing and other thoughts left her as he returned to hitting her sweet spot just like she was with him and rubbed his back faster as he thrusted moving with his hips moaning his name as he once again sent her into that place of intense bliss and emotion. Her body spasmed as she orgasmed for him again many times in a row then he played real mean bringing her close to an orgasm and stopping  then repeated  and repeated desperately trying to milk him. She came, over and over and over. It was too much sensation, too much pleasure. Her head pounded, her lungs struggled to keep up as she panted. until unable to take it she howled as she gushed her massive orgasm as she finally was allowed to climax and laid back releasing him panting like a dog from the ordeal.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:06 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
Ichigo gulped when she said that it was the point in feeding him properly. He thought she was teasing him as she said she was going to be cooking for him. "Well...if you're going to be cooking, then I could certainly use a mate...what do I do?" he asked unaware what males did for their females. Deep down he wanted to be loved and taken care of and her touch to his balls told him that she really wanted him.

Kenta began to move his hips a little faster after she told him that she wanted this. He groaned at how hard she bucked her hips into him. "How badly do you want this?" he asked.

Inushin's ears perked. "I thought you wanted it to last longer?" he asked telepathically. He resumed mating and hitting those spots again, which he grinned evilly knowing it would send her into another surge of intense bliss and emotion.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 8:32 pm

"that's the point" she said speaking to him honestly "but will you answer me, do you want this? Do you want to become my mate? Even if it means i feed you until we both fat. me with your young, and you from my yummy cooking." As she waited for his answer she continued to rub and play with his massive balls. she felt his shaft still at her entrance she knew she would not take him in unless he told her he wanted this she already told him her next action would make them mates once she allowed him inside her and they mated and cross the final barrier there will be no turning back for either of them.

Chifusa nodded "i do say so" she replied and rocked her hips and clenched herself around his shaft milking him as she moved hips bucking as she got into a good rhythm glad he eventually moved with her she wasn't used to this after he had unwillingly took her and wanted to switch with him and maybe she would as soon as she sated him this was payback and unlike her physical attack on him it was one they both enjoyed.

"are you complaining?' she asked as she finally was able to slow her breathing and moved against him telling him he could continue her hands rubbed his sweet spot at the base of his wagging tail not pushing him in but gently petting him her other hand caressing his muzzle lovenly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Ichigo cocked his head cutely. "Isn't that good enough?" he asked about being fed enough to work. He gulped when she said that he would be fine for her once she fed him properly. "What do you mean by fed properly? You'll fatten me up if you do" he asked not understanding that was the point, and she wanted to stuff him.

Kenta sighed happily. "Alright...but since you said so" he said before he winked at her.

Inushin wagged his tail before he licked her face. "You're just going to make the sex last longer" he told her telepathically. He waited for her to tell him to continue.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:51 pm

She smiled "you was only fed well enough to work and your strong and i like the muscles i see  an d i like how you feel against me so big and thick i feel you will be fine for me once i feed you properly and if you want to marry we can but this will make us mates once we cross the final barrier there will be no turning back, would you like that Ichigo?" she asked him.  

Chifusa moaned as he ground his hips against her then replied to his question understanding he asked her cause he didnt want her angry with him again. "i wont get mad i imitated it this time" she replied "in fact i might get mad if you don't" she added teasingly but and tried to smile to show him she was teasing him a little

Chichi shrugged to his first question as she wasn't sure but maybe it was a good idea they did but right now she just like feeling him inside her. her walls hugged him as if desperately trying to milk them. She had came, over and over and over. It was too much sensation, too much pleasure. Her head pounded, her lungs struggled to keep up as she panted from this mating. indeed it was a lot for her she never had so many orgasms she was human not a female youkai so of course they not ask him to stop they could go for hours maybe days cumming for him, but as a human she had limits "i hope i haven't disappointed you" she added but since he said no one asked him to stop before she felt she did by being the first to ask him to stop even if it was so she could catch her breath.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Ichigo flinched as her tongue invaded his mouth to wrestle with his tongue, but he could not resist her controlling assertiveness. He believed that she knew how these things worked better than he did. He looked at her confused when she said that he was so thin, which he thought he was pretty fit. "Um...I eat what I can...I worked with the Merchants to get paid in food" he said which it said he only was fed enough to work. He did have some muscles on his tiny frame, which it shown that his family produced tanks for males. He was confused as to why she tucked his member under her sarong, but he felt his member touch her pelvic region and he gulped hearing her gasp. "What is it?" he asked before he blushed more to her moving her hips against his member. He raised an eyebrow. "I thought I was already fed well..." he said not understanding that the Tanuki girl liked her men to be rotund and strong. He gulped as she stimulated her clit. "So...does this mean that your going to end up being my wife?" he asked thinking that doing this automatically made them married.

Kenta nodded when she said that he did not need to explain, so he dropped it hopping that it would not spoil the mood. He grinded his hips with hers not wanting to seem like a lazy receiver. He was still unaware that she was having lust towards the gifted Inu youkai in the other room. He gulped. "So...you won't get mad if I cum inside you this time...will you?" he asked.

Inushin raised an eyebrow as she shook her head even though she told him to stop. He raised an eyebrow. "I've never been told to not hit a woman's magic spot before" he said telepathically. He wondered if the pleasure was so intense she could not bear it as he saw the look in her eyes. "Do we need a safe word?" he asked telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:59 pm

Tanaka took possession of his mouth when she noticed his shyness and his unsureness so innocent god it was heady to be so controlling It was not disappointment in him, more like a touch of sadness "your so thin" she said "don't you get fed enough?" she asked moving back to his massive shaft and tucking it under her sarong to her naked need. She groaned as she positioned it and allowing the tip to touch her clit making her gasp. She then moved her hips and closed her eyes for a moment as his tip nestled against her entrance. "don't worry, i will make sure you get fed well from now on" she promised and hoped he liked her cooking as he seemed to like her touch so far she loved his innocence loved he was giving himself to her like he was the virgin even though they both were she least seen others mate so knew what was needed to be done when it came time to claim her own

"you told me that you don't need to explain" she said and kissed him then began thrusting slow at first wanting to feel every inch of him inside her and rid her of her sex lust for Inushin. "help me Kenta, show me what you like. you are not possessed now so lets enjoy this together" she added.

Chichi shook her head but did not push him into her even though she did not want him to stop right now. "no, i am fine, just try not to hit that spot for a while" she said leaning her head to kiss his nose, but he saw her body was soaked in her sweat belaying her words yet he saw in her expression she didn't want it to end yet. her eyes telling him she wanted this, wanted to explore with him, and loved this newness in their mating.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Ichigo groaned as the tanuki girl caressed his sacks with care and desire. He was not aware that the tanuki girl had already decided to devote herself to him and fatten him up to a proper male tanuki form. He blushed as she opened her mouth and encouraged him to explore her mouth. He shyly licked the edges of her lip, but he was too unsure what the procedure was to this kind of thing. He was surprised as how good this rubbing and caressing felt, but he was beginning to find this tanuki girl to not be so icky. He flinched however once she began to unwrap her gift and pull down the wrapping cloth to expose his maturing cock. He was young, but there was great premise to have a massive rod like Inushin, which he would need to compensate the amount of weight gain the sly tanuki girl had planned for him. He felt the cool air hit his sacks spring free, and the weight their bared as they hang down low. He blushed as she felt up his belly and looked disappointed. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Kenta nodded slowly once she asked if he knew that she had forgiven him. "I still feel bad for the trauma that my body caused you. I felt partially there, and it felt like I was doing it even though the youkai was disabling my sapience" he said. He was continuing to relax as she slowly stroked him to keep him hard as she guided him to her folds. He groaned as she slid her tight deep cavern onto him where it pulled him in deeper inside her.

Inushin had the control to stop himself before things went too far. "Do you need a break?" he asked her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:18 am

Tanaka continued to caress his sack with one hand the other moving along his body as if wanting to comet his entire form to memory ever place he liked and didn't like to be touched she opened her mouth to the kiss as he touched her breast allowing him to explore her moist mouth if he desired to. her hand on his scrotum returning to cup him then back to his hardening shaft like a sensual dance. In their secret alcove She soon stopped her caresses and moved to his pants and began to undress him freeing his best assets and she was glad she ditched her underwear not long after she found him it would give him easier access to her when he took her even if she had to guide him his first time sensing after that he would always want more she felt his flat belly she felt upset and whoever didn't feed him but let it go that was her job now and she would make sure to keep her boyfriend and mate full and happy

Chifusa nodded "i suppose so, but you do know i have forgiven you i know it was not your fault and i am sorry for punishing you so hard i should had remembered it was the demon youkai not that controlled you and slowly stroked him to keep him hard while guiding him into her she felt she had the control here and it was a heady feeling. she moaned as his shaft slid into her her walls gripping it and drawing him deeper helping her forget Inushin and his monster shaft she seen for an instant she imagined what it might feel like then shook off that thinking before it got her desire for that dog active again and concentrated on pleasuring Kenta she slowly thrusted down until he was inside her completely unlike chichi with Inushin, Chifusa would not have to worry about his shaft hurting her child.

She moaned as he slid into her gasping as it gave him easier access to her sensitive g-pot groaning as his shaft caressed it, she felt her self cum many time and it seem to happen every time he hit the organ a certain way and he made sure to hit it that way often each time she came her body spasmed and the eruptions shook her to her core "please stop" she panted begging him to give her a brake from the multi-orgasms he gave her but even as she said to stop her body drew him in belaying her words wanting more of him wanting him just past that sensitive organ and nestled deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Ichigo flinched to her touch but a smile crept on his face growing to like having his orbs being rubbed, but when she brought him down for a kiss, he stiffened up not knowing if this was okay, but his body began to respond by sporting a boner. He blushed at himself getting hard, but he watched her rub his shaft only making it grow harder. He groaned when she cupped his scrotum and played with them. He felt desire towards her and the smells he smelled were very alluring, but when she shifted into her tanuki form he felt that maybe they were to be destined to be a couple. He was breathing heavily, but he reach up to fondle her breasts curious about his girlfriend's body. He did not know was sex was, and this was going to be a hard learning curve for him as she was going to have to show him.

Kenta grinned. "Well...it's only fair...don't you think?" he asked trying to make up for making her pregnant against her will.

Inushin soon mounted her, and just like that, he dove his huge doggy meat into her dripping sex and plowed it deep within her body. This position put a lot of focus onto her g-spot, and as he thrusted into her quickly, it was going to give her lots of orgasms.  

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 pm

As soon as he said okay she stopped fighting her instinct and instantly rubbed her free hand on his orbs her other hand encircled his neck brining him down for a kiss against her lips Now normally it be odd doing this especially since he still didn't know her name but she would not stop now and moved to rub his shaft before returning to his sensitive scrotum cupping them in her hand and playing with him her touch feeling like fire her kiss demanding him to take her it was then his nose caught her arousal and well if that didn't break him then what she did next definitely would She shifted to her tanuki form showing him she was just like him ending his questions on why except maybe one 'why was he still waiting to have her'

Chifusa nodded kissing him "don't keep me waiting Kenta, or do you want me to take control this time?" she asked him.

Chichi took the pillow and laid on her back then stuck the pillow under her hips and ass raising it into the air just as he instructed Watching him as while still in his canine form he moved over her his intent to take her missionary style in his canine form god it made her wetten instantly as she waited for him to mount her in this new position
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Ichigo blushed when she said that she knew she would want to fondle his balls. "Um...okay..." he said not sure what the big deal about his huge balls were to her or what they are for, but he did liked the way she was touching him right now.

Kenta was feeling very stiff, and he was indeed feeling less afraid of mating her again. He was surprised when she took the initiative to straddle him and rub her folds against his shaft. "Um...wow...you're already wet?" he asked feeling her juices trickle down his length.

Inushin chuckled as she told him to pick, so he nudged her with his nose. "Get on your back and use those pillow to hold your pelvis into the air" he told her telepathically. He was fixing to try something creative and new just to make things exciting. It was clear he was going to a reverse doggy-style on her.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Tanaka smiled as he leaned into her caress and continued to gently caress his face moving to his neck inching where she desired to touch him most "well i know i do, or would." Tanaka admitted with a blush. "will you let me, Ichigo?" she asked her free hand flexing and itched to join her other hand in caressing his body.

Chifusa caressed his length her pussy whetted in anticipation of his size inside her she knew he might still be scared she did punish him pretty bad after he had forced her to get with child so this time she took the initiative and straddled him rubbing his shaft against her moist opening.

She was about to request another round doggie-style, literally. with him humping her in his doggie form again. but then stopped and said "i chose the last few times, why don't you choose this time?" she said sacrificing her own desire for his. wondering what he would choose what would he say when he told her how he wanted to have sex this time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:35 pm

Ichigo stared at her as her voice was soft and caring reminding him of one a mother might have. When she touched her hand to his face he leaned into it. "N-n-no...you're not scary...I'm not used to girls being this nice to me" he said as he blushed. "Girls like to fondle big balls?" he asked. He was not aware that Tanuki females loved their males to have big cuddly bellies as well as muscle. It was going to be certain that he was going to be destined to have such a build as a consequence of such large gifted balls.

Kenta smirked as she fondled his erection, and he lowered his pants enough to whip out his erection which was still quite large for a human, but indeed Inushin's was a whole nother beast. He wanted to feel how much Chifusa wanted this, so he delibrately delayed their coupling.

Inushin was indeed very receptive of his wife's high demand for mating, and he allowed her to absorb many aspects of him to assert his claims. "So...how will my beloved wife want to be mated this time?" he asked her telepathically as his cock oozed precum on her hand.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:09 pm

Takara felt bad he went through so much "but i like your cute ears and tail" she said "and your balls why Hun they not freaky in fact i think they are your best feature, any woman would love to touch and fondle them" she said 'myself included' she added mentally silently "you are gulping a lot am i that scary?" she asked slowing stretching a hand to his face and caressed it so to keep her mind off caressing his huge scrotum.

She smiled to his erection as she fondled it not as big as inushin but she didn't mind. Kenta belonged to her and she was content with him and she hoped when he did finally take her again this time consensually he would end her lust for that other shaft she saw moments before her man came home.

She nodded to both comments she remembered her body was changing thanks to his powerful youki he ket infusing into her and never denying her a mating session each time he and she touched seemed her body adsorbed more of his scent and his youki and she craved him constantly to keep absorbing that special thing only he provided knowing she would never have enough of him her perfect stud he even let her live her fantasies she smiled as she remembered everything one by one not stopping her caressing of his body
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Ichigo gulped as she inched even closer, which they were almost touching, and she asked if he had never been complimented before. "N-n-no...I was usually beaten up or screamed at for being of Ainu descent...now I have these freaking balls, tail, and furry ears that everyone stare at and laugh at me" he said not understanding that some of the girls were amazed and curious. He was so innocent that she could easily take over and coax him out of his shell.

Kenta sighed as she caressed his back as he was beginning to grow a bulge in his pants as he grew excited knowing that his lady was giving him a rub down to ease him into a good mating session. He smirked as she cupped his balls, and he was definately on board unaware that she was good an ready having seen Inushin in action. Damn that Inu youkai indeed for being so gifted and good at mating.

Inushin's tail wagged as she told him she was making up for all the years of terrible sex. "I'm glad you forgot all those men, but I'm sure that I'm so good of a mate that you find me perfect" he said telepathically. He knew that due to his looks, personality, and perfomance it made her crave him. He growled seductively as she caressed his shaft to his liking. "My scent is all over you as is my youki" he said telepathically reminding her on how her reproductive organs were changing due to corruption from his youki.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:43 pm

The disguised tanuki girl nodded then inched closer to him until they almost were touching "don't tell me no one complemented you before?" she asked him her hand twitched and she moved them behind her back and held them so she knew she was tempted to touch him to explore his body but he seemed like he didn't know how pulchritudinous he was to her.

she caressed kenta's back after he sat on the bed. 'even if that is true i know i should not desire him nor should i be jealous of them' she thought and gave kenta a hug to sooth his pride. she gently rubbed his chest then lower cupping his balls letting him know she indeed forgave him for getting her pregnant and tried to tell him through her touch she was in need of him. after watching those two she was hot and it even made her horny after seeing his shaft and it was worse cause he was spoken for, damn that youkai dog anyway and made a mental note to make them a "do not disturb" sign not that he would use it but hoped chichi had at least that much enough common sense.

Her hands continued to caress him as they talked "perhaps i am" she replied not denying that possibility "i also want to thank you for helping me forget those men in my past. yes it may be true i forgotten them because its been so long since i had anyone until i met you" she said "and i don't know what it is about you that stirs my lust but i wont deny you do." she added moving her hand up from his balls to his shaft and caressed it as it poked out as if to greet her "i also want to be infused with your scent i want everyone to know i am yours" she said she didn't care if humans could not smell him on her she knew other youkai would but she also wanted it for herself
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Ichigo raised an eyebrow. "You're acting strange..." he said bluntly but he blushed as she told him that he was cute and he looked as good of a stud as he smelled. "Stud?" he muttered with an awkward stare. He indeed did not know that she was wanting to mate him.

Kenta was still trying to figure out what his dear Chifusa meant by those words. He scowled at her. "You said it like he was hung like a horse too" he said. He looked at her surprised when she asked for him to come join her. He sat down on the bed thinking that she was no longer mad at him for getting her pregnant. He did not realize that Inushin was now a fantasy of Chifusa's.

Inushin wagged his tail as she scratched his sweet spots and told him that she was glad that she met him. He could smell her already getting wet again from him saying his balls were filling up. His member unsheathed and grew out to say hello to his beloved owner. "Are you making up for the past years of terrible sex?" he asked her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:40 pm

She covered her face as he caught her inhaling his scent "sorry i did not mean to your just so cute i wanted to know if your scent would also smell as good as you look" she said "and no to me your a stud not icky at all" she said and he didn't know she wanted to do more then just touch his nut-sacks, do more then just play with his orbs. she felt this handsome stud just might be mate material there were so few of their kind in the world she felt herself lucky she found him and his huge malls that she imagined secretly even bigger as they filled with his youkai seed

she tried not to blush to her mistake in her words then thinking quickly she told him "i meant that besides you being so handsome that you are hung like a horse" she said covering her error in words "kenta please join me" she said patting the bed She knew he wasn't a youkai so she would have to tell him she needed him after seeing inushin and chichi go at it with such abandon and walking in ton them then seeing inushins shaft and secretly imagining that instead of chichi it was her he was sating made her need to be sated now more then ever

Chichi smiled warmly as he said her massage and continued but since he also said the rest felt good and he liked variety she smiled as a thought entered her mind and used her free hand to rub his ears and fur scratching his sweet spots as she found them. "i am glad i met you" she said kissing the top of his head She then heard his second remark about feeling extra seed being made and whetted in anticipation. She blushed and knew he could smell her arousal he sensed things so easily like her ovulation and her arousal at the fair so she definitely knew he could also smell the wetness her arousal and maybe he knew of her desire and need but did not stop her from pleasuring him she knew he would take her and sate her need maybe he would take her again in this form he did promise her he would take her again in his dog form
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Ichigo knew he was being followed due to the constant gawking and giggling she did whilst she was concealing herself. He was not aware that she was wanting to try to get him naked, or the fact she was wanting to play with his grapefruit between his legs. He had not experienced what libedo was, but he was starting to warm up to girls. He stared at her for a moment. "I'm not icky?" he muttered. He was not aware this girl was a Tanuki, or the fact the she was in disguise still. He cleared his throat timidly as she slowly moved closer to him and taking in big sniffs. "My name is Ichigo...are you smelling me?" he asked.

Kenta beamed and puffed his chest out with pride, but he raised an eyebrow. "Wait...what do you mean by I'm hung like a horse too?" he asked. He did not know she wanted to have sex, and it was a downside to him not being a crafty youkai like Inushin. He got some crude condoms which they weren't like the latex in the present day.

Inushin's tongue lulled out as she gave his body a good rub down even down to his plump testicles. "I like variety...they all feel really good" he said to her telepathically. He growled seductively as she cupped his balls and rolled them around in her hand. "Mmmm...that feels really really good...I can feel extra seed being made" he told her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 3:19 am

Her yelp was due to fact he had surprised her she tried to fallow him discreetly wanting to know more about him and hope to see him naked. so far she could only imagine how he looked naked and it didn't help her libido in fact it just made it worse. When he spoke she was surprised by his comment and shook her head after he asked her 'I'm not icky to you?' "no your not" she said and wondered if she should tell him of her desires both to see more of him and to know him better. she swallowed that idea and started simple "what's your name?" she asked as she slowly moved closer to him her nose telling her he was her kind and that made him all the more desirable to her.

"yes you are Kenta" she said "and your hung like a horse too and very strong." she said omitting how she wanted him inside her but not wanting to get pregnant she was unaware he had gotten condoms from the village he could wear to protect him from getting her impregnated for a while after this time. She knew kenta didn't mean to force her he wasn't himself after all and she did forgive him and she did her best to forget but her condition was a constant reminder still for her feelings she tried again to put it out of her mind not wanting to be upset with him over something in the past and he did give her a nice present and put a little on for him but knew to him she would still be pretty even without it.

They was left undisturbed as she kept petting scratching rubbing him and worshiping his balls fur and body "which do you like more?" she asked "when i rub and scratch you ears?" she said as she rubbed and scratched behind them in that sweet spot that made his leg twitch. "or your fur petted" she replied moving from his ear to his face and body stroking his fur all the way to his tail "when i rub your belly?" she then asked as she gave him a gentle rub on his belly "or when i cup you" she said moving to his balls 'here?" she asked cupping them gently and rolling them in her hand
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 pm

Ichigo saw her yelp and then her very hungry look, but he blushed at her telling him he was attractive. "I'm not icky to you?" he asked sounding very confused. Kenta smirked at her as she told him that his size did not compare, but he just wanted to believe what she said was true. "Well...I am of the Kenuma (Strong Horse) clan" he bragged. Inushin wiggled his leg a little to her scratching behind his ear and then rub his belly. "Ah, this is the life" he told her telepathically as she kissed him on the nose. He spread his legs allowing her more access to his balls showing that he liked to have them worshiped.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 pm

the girl yelped then turned seeing the object of her desire and imagined him naked in all his glory but was brought to reality when he asked why she was following him "sorry you just so attractive i could not help it" she said. in their room Chifusa knew that the truth would hurt kenta's ego so she lied to him. "he don't compare to you kenta." she said. Chichi smiled warmly to his words and gently scratched his ear and rubbe his belly in return for the compliment. Her hand kept rubbing then she kissed his wet nose and cupped his canine balls a moment before returning to rub his belly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Ichigo finally got the idea to go over to the girl. "Why are you following me?" he asked. Kenta's eye twitched when she said Inushin was well off. "What do you mean by well off?" he asked felling a very insecure even when she told him that she would stay with him. Inushin was enjoying a good rub down. He loved how soft her mountains were. "Well, you are going to be a very busy mother" he told her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 pm

if ichigo asked anyone in the group they might had said go ask her and even he had the idea to do just that it seemed the fastest way to get an answer and tell her to leave him alone. Chifusa nodded as kenta trailed off then sighed "he is well off, but do not fret you wont lose me to him, besides he has chichi." she said. She caressed his fur and nodded to his words as he leaned his head against her swelled mounds soft as his pillows at home but firm. "it may not always feel good but one does what one must to make a living" chichi replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next