Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 12:54 pm

His words made her smile a little "yes i wold like some" she said as he reminded her of the festival and the food and followed him towards the once a year event his mentioning of food made her belly echo his and she realized she didn't eat yet and said as much. "no i haven't" she replied as she caught up to him.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:06 am

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
Inushin raised an eyebrow watching Chifusa leave her friend with him and telling her to have fun, which he looked at Chichi who was appearing to have some dirty thoughts that she was trying to repress. He could tell that she had a huge conflict going on inside her, so he tried to think up something quick to ease her troubled mind. He paused for a moment before he remembered what he was doing before running into the little argument. "Yes...well...I was going to get some Dango. Would you like some?" he asked. His stomach growled at those words, and he chuckled to himself. "Have you ate? I'm starving" he asked before he beckoned her to follow him. "Come on!" he urged her as he walked down the street.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Chichi was a little miffed at Chifusa for the teasing words she said even if it was a tease it still angered her. Chichi always envied Chifusa for having Kenta, she tried to find love but always fell for the wrong men. Didn't she deserve happiness and love she knew she wanted it but maybe Chifusa  had the better idea get her lust out by having sex but hopefully keep her heart from falling in love again. Alone now with him seemed awkward and she was no prostitute, so she didn't really know how to word what she wanted or needed but Chifusa kinda said it for her "have fun with him"  and now with those words 'have fun with him' her mind was in the gutter and she better derail the thought before her expression showed what been going through her mind. "so..." she began "what do you want to do?" she asked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 Inu10
Deep in the mountains of Dewa province lies a large valley with lush farmlands and many towns. In this valley lies the town of Yamagata, which this was a bustling community that was a hub of trade and knowledge. The Inugami festival was slated to commence, and people from the surrounding communities came in to pay tribute to the mighty Inugami who lived at Mt. Zaou, which overlooked the entire valley. The Inugami had long protected them from invaders, disasters, and other youkai. It was a cheerful occasion with a large feast and lots of alcohol.
Ichirou was wanting to attend this festival for several months and was very excited to get into town. Some villagers stared at him, which he was used to it by now. He was an Ainu, which this was a minority ethicity in the area. He was a little different, but that was what he thought to be it. He soon bumped into a very large chested woman wearing a purple festive kimono, which he fell onto his back looking up at her blushing. A group of men surrounded him pointing at him screaming. "Hey! That wildman tried to feel up that poor lady!" one yelled.
"Dumb, chickenshit! Think you can get away with that!" another yelled kicking him.
A woman dove in to scoop up Ichirou and pulled him away. She wore a red kunoichi uniform, and she glared at him. "Stop this! He's only a kid!" she yelled. Another man growled and grabbed Ichirou's hair and tugged on it. "Dumb, brat! Making a woman fight your battles!?" he yelled. The woman with the purple kimono folded up her parasol and was ready to smack some sense into the men.
The woman in the red kunoichi uniform kicked the man back, and into a man with dog ears. The men looked up noticing that things looked too real on the man before they all gasped in horror realizing who it was.
The man with dog ears pulled out his sword pointing it at them while giving them a murderous look. "If you have a problem with the boy...you can take it up with me!" he said as his sword glew red and electricity arched around his body. The two women blushed and gawked at how handsome the man with dog ears was. Ichirou was shocked at how powerful this guy was before the men started to beg for forgiveness, which the man with dog ears growled at them. "Leave now! Your faces are beginning to piss me off!" he shouted. The men's faces went white before the frantically ran off to preserve their lives. The man with dog ears noticed the women gawking at him, and he could see that they did not fear him. "Are you alright, kid?" he asked.
Ichirou looked up at him and gulped. "What, me?" he asked. The man with dog ears nodded. Ichirou nodded. "Yea...I'll be fine" he said as he got up.
The woman in the red kunoishi uniform smiled standing up. "Thank you...Lord Inugami!" she said before she looked towards her friend. "Chichi! Are you just going to stare at him!" she shouted. She cleared her throat smiling. "My name is Chifusa...I'm a traveler along with Chichi here, and my friend Kenta" she said.
The man with dog ears smiled. "My name is Inushin...I'm the ruler of these lands" he said before he looked towards Chichi. "Is she going to be alright?" he asked.
Chifusa laughed. "She'll be fine...she's made a promise not to fall for a handsome man" she said.
Inushin rolled his eyes. "Well, I'm not a man...I'm an Inugami" he teased before he brushed away some hair away from his face. "Are you wanting to uh...get to know me?" he asked.
Ichirou looked up at Chifusa and gulped. "Hey...you won't mind if I tag along with ya? I really don't want to deal with that again" he said.
Chifusa smiled. "Of course not...I'll introduce you to Kenta" she said before she took his hand and walked away leaving Chichi alone with Inushin. She looked back and smirked. "Have fun with him" she teased.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13