Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:26 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 Inu_no10
Ichigo smiled as she told him a little dog told him. "Oh...I don't know any little dogs...do you?" he asked as she watched her titty fuck him with glee. He was surprised as she suddenly started riding on his cock. He let out a deep grunt as he unleashed a huge load of cum, which by now he was capable of making large batches during each mating session. He helping him along just made him relax and be his biggest. He groaned as his now pumpkin sized balls rested in his lap unaware of just how big they have gotten.

Inushin frowned hearing Chichi complain about how full she was, so he reached down to scoop up her massive tits and help her up while burdening the weight onto him. "Wow...how this pregnancy really must be taking a toll on you" he said. InuYasha scowled at Kagome. "Shippo needs to quit being so smug!" he shouted. InuGenki gave Shippo a wink as if approving of his actions. He looked towards Chifusa and smiled. "Well you're just in time for breakfast" he said. Kenta looked up at her and smiled. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:15 am

"lets say a little dog told me' Tanaka whispered then moved from sucking him off to titty fucking him ending the mating session with another ride on his cock. Tanaka kept this up the most until he came inside her and hopefully sated her heat she knew her massage and other activities must had got him ready for a massive load for his balls swelled from cantaloupes to as big as pumpkins and now they were as large as a sideways watermelon.

Chichi looked at him "full" she replied softly so only his ears heard her "Inu-shin i-i'm okay i just need you to help me" she replied she would had moved but felt like she could not at the moment.

Kagome glared at Inuyasha as she held Shippo protectively even though the sweet fox could defend himself and bite Inuyasha which put her to the task of separating the fight "leave him alone he is right you did get bad habits and you should set a better example" she said  and she bandaged Shippo as she usually did. he was like her son and she doubt she would see him any different. "i hope you control that violent streak before our children are born" she said announcing the other women was not the only one pupped  but that just added to the burden of the castle now all three women there was pregnant and soon would be four if Tanaka got her wish.

meanwhile Chifusa had finally awoke and joined the others for breakfast "what is going on here?" she asked as she saw Inuyasha and Shippo fighting and Kagome saving the small fox. Sango, she knew was busy feeding her kids, Tanaka was doing the nasty with Ichigo, Inugenki was barking orders at Inushin and Chichi looked like she would burst.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Ichigo groaned as she experimented with pleasuring him in other ways. "How did you know how to do this trick?" he asked curiously as his mouth hung open wide.

Inushin noticed Chichi place her breasts on the table finding it odd, which the men stared in awe as the women stared in sympathy. InuGenki glared at his son. "Go tend to your wife!" he scolded him. Inushin flinched. "But she's..." he said not wanting to bug Chichi. InuGenki glared at him. "She's burdening your child and the means to feed them! Go and help her!" he raised his voice. Inushin nodded before he got up to go to his wife. "Are you alright?" he asked. InuGenki growled. "Now!" he shouted. Shippo looked at her oddly. "But...InuYasha already does those things" he said before InuYasha bonked him over the head.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Tanaka would had been doing it all vaginally but she had heard rumors of pleasing men with other ways so she experimented with him anything she heard about and recently she had overheard from their room what happened with chichi and Inushin and she wanted to try it with Ichigo.

Chichi remained silent while everyone talked she finished her plate and placed her heavy breasts on the table for support for now.

Kagome sighed as he counted with a new poke "i am not your the one that brought up the paradox' she began then sighed "never-mind, forget it its over anyway" she added then smiled as inuyasha barked at his newest poke.

It was then that Chichi chimed in "i think you might have had more then that if Ichigo didn't idolize Inushin" while chichi spoke up kagome looked to Shippo "i am sure you know a bad habit when you see it stuff like this teasing and anything that piss off people" she said she wished she could teach him but she knew less then Inugenki all she knew was what she could pull up on-line in her time.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:17 pm

Ichigo gulped seeing that she was no longer talking to him and that she was deeply invested in pleasuring him. He saw her smirk and gasped to her deep throating him, which his soon dropped to the discovery of a new pleasure. He suspected that if the heat was making her do this, she would be doing this all vaginally and no oral whatsoever.

InuGenki raised an eyebrow. "If you're not scared, then why abdicate your duties onto me?" he asked. He chuckled seeing that she was trying to counter his poking, which it made him laugh even more. He scratched the back of his head when he thought of a way to train Shippo. "Well...I've trained an Okami before, but nothing whose specialty is in illusion based attacks" he said. He gulped. "He wants to be like me?" he asked. He looked towards InuYasha. "Great...now I have two of them?" he muttered. InuYasha scowled at him. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" he shouted. Shippo looked at Kagome oddly. "What bad habits?" he asked innocently.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:35 am

Tanaka didn't stop this time and only answered  him through her actions. She continued her licking & sucking as if her mouth could draw out his seed then she smirked and surprised him by deep throating him giving him pleasure beyond pleasure  if he wanted to know though if her heat was making her act this way then the fastest way was to sate her heat in any way possible.

"i am not afraid" she almost barked then inwardly sighed it was no use getting upset it might been what he wanted to get a rise out of her to see her anger her heat and feel her passion she gave to inuyasha but she did not give him much of it and kagome smiled "i am sure he will surprise you" she said as InuGenki said he had no knowledge of how to train a kitsune "and since he wants to be like you InuGenki i doubt there are many who can train him to do that" she said then looked to Shippou "just don't pick up his bad habits okay?" she said to him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:45 pm

Ichigo nodded as he watched her resume pleasuring him. "Do you love doing this?" he asked. He was surprised she would do this to him when he did not even have to ask her. He was not sure if this was her or just her in heat.

InuGenki gave her a mischievous grin as he truly did not care who finished off his father's battles. "Nope...they were all in Sesshomaru's jurisdiction. As for this one, I'd be glad to take over if you are that afraid of him" he said teasing Kagome. He was clearly in a playful mood with the priestess as he was very different than Sesshomaru, but very much like InuYasha. In a strange way, InuGenki's worst qualities rubbed off on InuYasha, but the good parts were also in him, which was his compassion. He was still different as he would find fun in playing with someone's mind and for Kagome's case, he was just making her believe that he was prideful and self-centered. InuYasha and Inushin both snickered knowing InuGenki was just fooling around. Shippo gulped. "Would you be able to train me? I want to become a powerful daiyoukai like you" he said timidly. InuGenki shrugged. "Sure, but I don't have experience in training Kitsune" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 10:03 pm

Tanaka stopped a moment but only long enough to answer him "pleasuring you" she said. She then returned to her caressing licking and sucking of his shaft and balls.

(ok so maybe i went too far back)

she sighed as he said he been to the new world and let the words he said alone not contradicting him or argue with him she then shrugged to his mention of Menomaru and Sounga 'i suppose that battle was also yours" she said "then next time if there is a next time you can fight it" she said
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Ichigo groaned as she continued massaging his generous orbs and began to give him some oral to get him in the mood. "Mmmm...what are you up to?" he asked.

InuGenki scowled at her. "I know the world isn't flat...who the hell thinks that?" he asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Columbus? That asshole who killed all the natives?" he said. Kagome was taught poor information about the old world as a majority of the people believed the earth to be round since the Greek times, and Columbus "discovered" America 50 years prior. "Just to let you know...I know about his New World...I've been there, and I've spoken to Lief Erickson when I've been exploring" he said. He knew that America was discovered 500 years before Columbus, and he knew of the Europeans and their imperialism. He chuckled at her. "Oh...well in order to make sure onigumo did not ruin the western lands, you had to go back in time to stop Him. If you didn't I would have had to step in...which was probably how it was supposed to go. I'm speaking of your fights with Menomaru and Sounga" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Tanaka kept massaging his orbs then moved her head to lick and suckle his shaft as she slowly got him in the mood for their next mating session.

"thats another country but don't mention it okay no one is to know the world isn't flat until Columbus goes from Spain to America" she replied then Kagome frowned at his mentioned about getting rid of naraku caused a paradox "i don't see how, after all wasn't Onigumo already dead when Kikyo took him to hell she set everything straight again. if he stayed alive i think that  would be more problematic" she replied "but please do not explain it i don't think i want to know" she adds then as he asked how here was so many humans she sighed and went through some of the history of japan from his time to now days when japan still has more male born then females and also spoke of Gendercide in South Asia and how it takes many forms: baby girls are killed or abandoned if not aborted as fetuses. Girls that are not killed often suffer malnutrition and medical neglect as sons are favored when shelter, medicine and food are scarce. "it isn't fair but it what one must do and no one stops it in the third world countries i don't think they can but in America you get arrested and jailed if you murder someone" she said the thought of children diring twisted her tummy she didnt like it and knew she could never do that to hers.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Ichigo was very nervous about the thought of him being even fatter. He was already 300 pounds and not even a full grown adult. He soon dropped his worry as she caressed his huge orbs just the way that he liked it. He did just as she said at letting the food digest, but he was suspicious that she was trying to encourage his orbs to prepare themselves with a large load, and he could feel them tingle to her touch.

InuGenki looked at Kagome sternly as she backtracked to tell him that it was not complete peace. "Afghanistan? Where's that?" he asked. Miroku looked towards InuYasha curiously. "That sounds like the perfect place for you, InuYasha" he said. InuYasha nodded. "There's a lot of humans...tens of millions in just musashi province I'm guessing" he said. InuGenki stared at him in shock. "Tens of millions? How can so many people live in one place?" he asked. InuGenki shrugged. "Well you interferring with Naraku has already caused a paradox...however I don't think that there's one timeline, but it sounds to me that if nothing gets changed, this is the future we are going to have" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:11 pm

Tanaka shrugged to his question as she dozed contently on him "i don't know" Tanaka said through her closed eyes and moved her hand to caress his cantaloupe sized sacks. "Just rest and let the yummy breakfast digest. then later, we will try again for a child or two." she added.

kagome laughed as he said in 500 years there would be peace "well sort of there are still wars and battles. like right now there is war in Afghanistan." she said kagome looked to miroku "no i do not think so and when he is my time as long as he wears a hat he looks human with white hair no one questions it and if they see his ears some think he is in a costume" she informed them "you know he has been to my time a lot. though i doubt he knows much about it, except it has lots of humans. she replied and then addressed Inugenki again "i don't know if youkai are oppressed or not. our history has no mention of you or any other youkai. it's as if you never existed" she said and from everyone's expression knew that news didn't set well either "if it's any consolation there is no mention of naraku or the shikon no tama either but i know that was real at least after that centipede youkai ripped it from my body" kagome released a sigh "i don't know what may come about in your future my world might be different hen yours you might go your lives things may not change much here i do not know what to tell you and i don't want any paradoxes" she added
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 5:48 pm

Ichigo blushed as she snuggled into his pillow of a sumo belly and told him this was how big she intended him to be. He gulped seeing that she was a very into fat men. "You aren't going to be making me any bigger are you?" he asked. He watched her fall asleep against his rotund belly, and he could not do much of anything no thanks to his cantelope sized testicles. He felt bad for lazing around and being so bloated even though it made Tanaka so very happy.

InuGenki frowned at the mentioning of wars. "A few wars?" he asked before he cocked his head cutely as she told him what century she was from. "Five hundred years?" he muttered. He trailed off into a very deep thought about how much the world would change in that amount of time. "So, just to get this straight. After 500 years peace comes around?" he asked. He was having his doubts that peace could ever happen, and he then suspected that this had something to do with a genocide. "If youkai had to go into hiding...that doesn't set well with me. What you've discribed is nothing more than a Dystopia for youkai. It may be peaceful to you, but it must be oppressive for us" he said. InuYasha and Inushin looked at him sternly. Miroku stroked his chin. "Lord InuGenki might have a good point about this. Say, in the future...are there any tales about InuYasha or anyone else?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:19 am

Tanaka nodded and snuggled against his round sumo belly "yes...." she said in reply to his question she was happy he was big and soft. now she can lay against his soft pillow belly and doze. Tanaka gave a light yawn to that idea as she laid against his soft stuffed belly and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Kagome chuckled "well you wont have to worry about that much after a few wars it gets pretty peaceful she said evading his question for she only figured this was about maybe the Medieval period  or perhaps sooner like the Postclassical Era. but in her lessons she never learned about youkai so after a while she thought it was like an alternate world in either case she could not really give Inugenki a positive answer about how far in the future she was but she could give him the century and let him add it up "i am from the 21th century" she relied "as for why i do not know" she added apologetically. then smiled at the news of his son "i hope all goes well" she inserted in and meant it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Ichigo nodded. "Yea, that would be great" he said before he looked at his sumo gut. "Honey...is this as big as you wanted me?" he asked. He poked at his gut watching his finger sink into it like it was a pillow.

InuGenki raised an eyebrow to the news that there were more humans than youkai. "Really? Why is that? How far into the future are you?" he asked. He looked back at his scrolls and smirked. "Shikotsu is one of many things I have to worry about right now. I have a son in Ezo who has asked for my blessing for him to pair up with an okami youkai, which she is the daughter of a very powerful ruler in Kamchatka. If this is successful it will open trade with the far northern lands" he said. He cleared his throat. "The people there are very hostile, and this is a way to have a peaceful interaction with them" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:10 pm

"me too i hope i can make you more" Tanaka said as she scarfed the food along side of him "but if not then i will keep making other things on our trip here" she said "like roast fish" she added seeing how much he loved that the first time she cooked it.

Kagome sighed "very, very different" she said "one thing different is there are more humans then youkai" she announced "or if there is youkai, they hide very well and most possibly are in hiding." she said then listened as he explained the scrolls he looked at "so why are you looking at them now unless you think they might also inform us on the movements of the Shikotsu?" she asked.

Chichi just listened as they spoke between each other later she would have to have Inushin drain her again and try to keep her mothering of him to a minimum as he did it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Ichigo smiled at Tanaka. "This stuff tastes great!" he told her as he continued to stuff his face. "I love it!" he shouted with glee. InuGenki raised an eyebrow when she said that her time was a lot different than here. "Oh? And just how different is it?" he asked before he looked back at his scrolls. "These are just reports that my Daimyo send me. Each season I get reports in, and I determine where troops go, what needs internal investigations, stuff like that" he said. He cleared his throat. "The reports are laws, taxes, and other information" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tanaka knew he had muscles under his fat and ate beside him in silence but would have to ask how they get such delicious tasting food she also didn't know what it was but she was open to try new things in her mind if it looked like it could be cooked then she at least made the attempt and as she ate it she thought she didn't do half bad at making it. Kagome sat to eat and smiled even with the items she brought the tanuki wasn't a bad cook and made a mental note to thank her later. She then watched the others gingerly eat the strange foods and ask what her time-line was like "i don't know how i can explain it" she said at first "i will say its a lot different then here" she said then noticed the scrolls "so what do you got there?" she asked Inugenki while everyone else ate the food she brought and Tanaka prepared for them.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:15 pm

InuGenki continued to skim through the scrolls, but it was becoming increasingly difficult with Inushin's inquisitions. He sat down the scroll glaring at him, which Inushin became submissive and went quiet. He looked towards the ladies who most were walking awkwardly having mated with the inu youkai. "So...who brought all these strange foods?" he asked. InuYasha cleared his throat. "Kagome brought them here from her time" he said. InuGenki nodded and continued eating. "I recognize some of these foods, but the others look foreign to me" he said knowing that currently there was an embargo with having any foreign things. "What is your timeline like?" he asked. Inushin quietly munched looking at his pregnant wife's mountains looking their largest ever. Ichigo was busy munching away at his big meal, which his belly looked a lot bigger today, but the impressive thing was how much muscle tone he had under all that fat.  

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:54 am

Inugenki may been the first inu youkai to wake but before any of them woke up a very sated Tanaka woke and went to make everyone their morning meal as this had always been her system since she began traveling with them. When she heard the two inu's head her way, Tanaka quickly left their breakfasts behind in the room and hid before they entered the room. She then watched as they ate it without wondering how it got there and smiled from the door before returning to the kitchen to make food for the rest of them wanting to finish before everyone got up. With all the smells of sex filling the entire castle she knew everyone would be hungry. Tanaka turned to the door where they stood watching her and smiled. "it's okay, don't be shy come in breakfast is ready." She said and made enough to feed an army if youkai. Tanaka then set everything on the table. There was fried eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, fried potato, toast, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, milk, juice and there would been even coffee if Tanaka knew about it. The ones that entered behind Inuyasha were the women also woken by the smell of food the only one not there yet was Ichigo. But Tanaka would bring him his meal after she fed the others. When they all sat to eat she left with food enough to for 2 hungry tanuki and returned to her room and mate. She found him awake and gave him her breakfast then sat to eat her own.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

The night passed on with a romantic passion between all the couples, which the only ones who were oblivious to the couplations were those of the innocent. Chichi finally overcame her fear of performing oral to her dear husband, and they discovered she could stuff all of him into her mouth. Ichigo let Tanaka have her way with him as he saw that she would be better off now having her dreams come true since she already stuffed him into a sumo body. Lord InuGenki gave Lady Akemi the best session she could recall in a very long time, but this was thanks to the fact his hormones went crazy with all the smells and sounds that filled the castle. InuYasha finally finished the deed with Kagome after having her wanting a child for three years, which they did it several more times just to be sure.

In the morning InuGenki was the first to wake up as it was a part of his system. He gave his beautiful slumbering sated Queen a kiss on the forehead, and he let her sleep-in in their super comfy bed. He ate his breakfast, while he reviewed scrolls detailing new laws, taxes, and demographic details. Inushin woke up being a part of this system and let Chichi do the same. He ate breakfast with his father, and he waited for InuYasha to come in as he was usually the latest dog youkai to the dining hall. He was surprised to see Tanaka in the kitchen making them breakfast. "What's she doing?" he asked. InuGenki looked up at him oddly. "She makes good food" he said simply. The delicious smell of her cooking filled the room, and InuYasha's belly churned wanting nourishment from draining every last drop of seed into his wife. InuGenki looked over towards the entrence sensing someone else entering the room behind InuYasha.  

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Chichi was breathing through her nose so she was fine with air. Although she gave his shaft a confirming squeeze with her lips and stopped her flicking with her tongue she made no effort to move and wished he tell her what to do next. She then slowly moved back as if she was going to extract it from her mouth. She then went back down remembering to lift her head as he instructed earlier, taking his head deep into her through then stopped as if she was testing this technique.  

Tanaka smiled when he said that "And you ask me during my heat when my entire being wants to copulate with you to ask me that?" she asked him. She knew something was bothering him  and it had nothing to do with the information she gave him, nothing to do with having a family either, and she doubted it had to do with the mating. She didn't know what troubled him and didn't know he worried about how clingy and obsessive she would become Tanaka then sighed "i want it bad Ichigo, but that may be the heat talking so if you want to wait, i can stop now and then try to wait until you are ready."

Akemi nodded she knew that too then gave him innocent loving kisses once that did nothing more then leave traces of her saliva behind and nibbled him as if trying to leave a more permanent mark and permanently steak her claim to him. "i know that and now we got a great relationship together because of that" she said she had him to sate any hunger so she did not have to go out and hunt for youkai to sate her hunger like she did before she met him and he opened her up to his proposal one that lasted to this day. She then groaned as he sped up his pace eventually sending her over the edge and locked them both together in his love knot.

Kagome nodded "i think i understand and i am sure you are aware of your size and was scared it might hurt me but i am not weak anymore and yes seeing you made me a little nervous but i choose this and i wanted you to know i wanted to try and keep doing new things with you i wasn't sure if it would work or if i would be damaged but as the saying goes nothing ventured nothing gained besides together we been through so much and i got stronger and braver thanks to you and everyone i met and i am glad i am your first i hope we have more firsts together " she said and kissed him back using he free hands to rub up his sides and play with his ears a moment then back down as if her hands was making a mental map of his body.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Inushin was not sure what she was doing, and he hoped she would do something soon before she needed to pull up to get herself some air. He could feel her tongue flicking the buldging veins in his member, and he wondered if she liked that part of him. "You better hurry...I don't know how long you could hold your breath" he said.

Ichigo stiffened up when she told him that she was in heat. "I don't know what to think...is that good or bad?" he asked. One part of him was excited as it would mean sex, but another was that she would become very obsessive and clingy to him. He was liking the attention that he was getting at the moment in any case. He nodded slowly after she asked him if he was nervous about being a father, but he gasped as she drove him even deeper into her and began to milk him. "Mmmm...how badly do you want this?" he asked.

InuGenki growled at her dominantly as she nibbled into his neck during their love making. "I know...but it was what got your attention when we first met" he said. He grew more excited when he could tell that she was getting close, so he sped up his pace to bring her over that edge and lock them both together in a love knot.

InuYasha had nothing to compare Kagome to as she was much more liberal with love making than Kikyo ever was. He actually found Kagome to be more fun, and he kept up his pace with her to get her that baby she wanted. "Kagome...I've never knew how much a woman could take of me...can you blame me for being scared to go this deep?" he asked. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "I've never done things this way with anyone" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 pm

Chichi stilled as she deep throated him without a problem she remained against him as if unsure to move. It took her a while to get used to this as she was not a sword swallower of any type until now She then tentatively licked his vein with her tongue but didn't move yet a bit afraid if she did it would rip her apart inside like the rest of his family Inushin was massive so she waited until she was sure she had adjusted before she began to move on him again.

"if i said yes, would that scare or excite you Ichigo?" she asked as she kept up her tickling knowing it helped stimulate him moaning to his upward thrusts to her core. Tanaka knew all the information she gave him made him nervous as if he was a little unsure if he wanted his wife ad mate to be carrying his pup or nervous of having a family in general "are you nervous about being a father?" she asked him as she drove him deep into her  her insides doing everything to milk him of his precious seed he seemed to be with-holding from her the effort swelling his balls to their most massive size.  

Akemi nibbled his neck gasping as he hit her sweet spot "you know thats not he only reason" she said as her breathing got heavier telling him she was close to an orgasm.his bumps or whatever you call them were doing the trick and stimulating her insides. maybe a bit too well for he saw he had held back a few smaller orgasms his rubbing would had delivered penting herself up for this that would break the floodgates and release the massive gush building inside her.

Kagome had no clue he kept comparing this time with her to his mating with Kikyo before she died and sealed him to the tree. She didn't know the lovers had a mating session and never asked him and doubted she ever would if she knew she knew she would be jealous and when she was jealous she got mad and when she got real mad he got the famous 'sit boy' command. She would let those emotions surface while he was on her however. when she finally spoke answering his question she did her best to be as honest as possible "well it hurt a little at first, but i think that was because you are so big and i was not used to it" she said "but don't stop now inuyasha the pain is gone now so all i feel is pleasure." she added but the real reason she didn't want him to stop was this position was perfect for giving them a family. Something she still wanted with every inch of her being. she heard his question "You mean you like it like this?" and had to think on it but all said and done remained honest "this is our first time like this and this deep its new and it don't hurt now  i wont say i don't like it, but it does feel weird though" she said as he kept hitting any sensitive spots she told him about but honestly she was glad he wasn't hitting her g-spot anymore a few more times and she would release a gush of orgasm larger then Kikyo and be unable to continue mating him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:11 pm

Inushin helped her lift her head and make it easier for her to stuff more of his cock down her throat. "This is how sword swollowers can fit swords down their throat without cutting themselves" he said as he helped guide his cock past the bend, and to her surprise, her throat expanded around his cock as more and more fit. She was like a sword swollower execpt with a huge cock.

Ichigo relaxed as her walls eased up, and he thrusted with her, and he blushed as she tickled his balls with her tail. "So are you in heat?" he asked. He groaned. "My balls are really sore" he said. He did not realize how huge they have gotten since his belly was in the way, but he did feel something rubbing against his knees not knowing it were his testicles.

InuGenki snickered. "Well...you did pick me for my immense energy" he teased knowing she picked him for a combination of things. He kept up his pace as his ribbed gland hit her sweet spot just right.

InuYasha blushed when she told him not to stop, so he did as she requested. Her vocalizations were a lot more frequent than he was used to, but he was attributing this to him being deeper than before. "You mean you like it like this?" he asked as he continued to hit those spots she told him about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next