Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 Inu_no_taisho_by_loftwing-d57uru0
Inushin raised an eyebrow. "Would it defeat the purpose if the one you're looking for know's what you look like?" he asked. He rubbed Chichi's shoulder knowing she was focusing on more pressing issues. He took them to the games where there was a kabuki telling the tale of the evil boar youkai that ruled their lands. At this time Inushin disappeared from Chichi and the others, but in the stage were a huge sumo and other people in boar youkai costumes. The Kabuki then spoke of the mystical Inugami from far away that came over and challenged the boar. This was when Inushin took the stage, and everyone cheered for him. The Kabuki continued to tell the tale as Inushin was playfully knocking over the costumed men leaving the sumo to watch. The Kabuki mentioned how much rage built inside the boar youkai and him eventually snapping. On queue the sumo charged Inushin, and to everyone's amazement Inushin thrust his hand out and sent the 800 lbs sumo flying back effortlessly. Ichigo's jaw dropped at the seemingly little amount of force it took Inushin to send the poor sumo flying, and surprisingly the sumo continued to roll father back until he crashed into an food vendor, which toppled over some noodles all over him. The crowd laughed before a teenage youkai jumped out challenging Inushin. "Enough with this bullshit! You're not impressing anyone!" he shouted as he climbed up on stage. The Kabuki put a spin on this unscripted event by saying that a new foe has challenged the great and power inugami. Inushin gave the youkai a most annoyed leer. "You best turn back now...this is meant to be something fun...not serious" he said. The youkai snorted. "Fuck that! You're always coming up with excuses! I'm going to prove the fraud that you really are to everyone!" he shouted before he drew his blade and charged. Inushin seem to vanish as the blade drew nearer with the youkai's swing, and once the sword would have cut through Inushin, his image vanished intirely. "A fraud you say? Tch, go home kid! I'm not as forgiving once you've pissed me off!" he said sternly. The youkai sneered. "You're just all talk! I want you to fight back!" he shouted before he leaped towards Inushin. Inushin took a punch to the face before he placed his hand on the young youkai's chest. "I warned you!" Inushin muttered before a jet of energy erupted from his hand into the young youkai's chest. "Damn you!" The youkai screamed in agony as he flew away with the jet of energy. The youkai was sent clear into another province, which was a rumor that was now confirmed to be true. The crowd began to clap and cheer thinking that it was all part of the show, which the Kabuki let out a large sigh of relief. The actors were frieghtened at the brief power Inushin shown, and they counted their blessings that they did not upset Inushin. They knew that the last bit was not an act, and they were truly in danger. Inushin soon jumped over to Chichi and smirked. "Well...now that the main show is over...how about we head back to my castle?" he asked. He soon transformed into a huge mighty dog beast which Ichigo nearly pissed himself. The crowd gawked and studied the beast never before seeing this from their guardian. Another rumor was now confirmed, which they began to suspect that other rumors were true. Even that he had found himself a wife. Inushin laid on his belly to help them climb onto his massive back. Chifusa grabbed Ichigo and jumped up on top of Inushin, which surprisingly his coat was soft silky thick and warm. Inushin gave Chichi a sloppy affectionate lick at the hand, which Chifusa laughed. "Aw, he likes you" she teased.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:42 pm

kenta sighed "it could just be another rumor, anyway it's why we are here to see if there is any truth in it" he replied "and the girls thought we could enjoy the festival as tourist to blend in." kenta added. Chichi nodded "we will all go with you after the show like kenta said we need to be sure he isn't involved. if he is then sure we will help fight and evacuate but he isn't very interested in weak humans or hasn't been yet except to use them as pawns." chichi also liked the idea of riding his back it helped clear her mind a little.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:23 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
Inushin was oblivious of the romantic thoughts running through Chichi's head, but he nodded when she asked if her friends could stay at his castle for the night. "Um...they can stay there, but it takes a several days walk to get there" he said before he cleared his throat. "You all aren't afraid of large dogs are you?" he asked. He snickered to himself. "I can provide you all with a ride, though I've not really tried it before" he said. Chifusa looked at him oddly. "What?" she asked. Inushin laughed. "Well, I could always transform into my beast form and you all can ride on my back" he said. Ichigo grinned at the thought. "Ooh, ooh! That sounds fun" he shouted. He was really wanting to change the subject about girls because he did not believe that he would ever like girls. Inushin raised an eyebrow. "It must be some long ruse then...It's more of a spectecal for the kids...story time really. It's been a tradition in the festival for the Sumos, Samurai, and other people to play as youkai and I take them out with non-lethal force...if that youkai is stupid enough to get involved with that show...it's not going to turn out pretty for him" he said. He cleared his throat. "If he does...I want you all to evacuate everyone" he said sternly. He looked towards Chichi. "I'll probably take you back to my castle after the show...does that sound like a good idea to you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Chichi smiled as he seemed calm by being caught and spoke as if nothing had gone between them then a mere peck between friends but she knew it was more then that. As he mentioned how cold his castle was she thought of nothing more then definitely keeping him near her where she could keep him warm they did however make a promise to spend the night there and she asked if he had room if the others could sleep there or nearby so they get a good night sleep in a soft bed instead of the hard cold unforgiving ground before they fight the demon again that and food she knew would help them all out before they restarted heir journey.

Kenta laughed inwardly and then nodded to Ichigo's question "oh it can get much better then kissing my good lad but if kissing puts you in this mood then cuddling and other body contact well lets say its mind-blowing and like i said one day you will feel very very different about females as the girls you find gross turn into lovely attractive women and you become more of a man then a boy" he said returning the challenge the boy offered then frowned as inugami said he was entering the bogus competition "i would not if i was you its a hoax Shin is clever like naraku was but worse this upcoming competition is a ruse to lure strong human and demons alike the winner do get a prize all right the last thing they see before he devours them"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:25 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
Inushin was not ashamed or embarassed for being caught kissing Chichi. To him, what they were doing was natural and not very perverse. Chifusa looked at InuGenki proud at pairing Chichi up with him. "Well Mr. Inugami...what is your plan?" she asked. Inushin shrugged. "Well...I can work my rounds with you all, then take breaks at my castle" he said before he cleared his throat. "It does get cold up there during the end of fall, all winter, and the start of spring, but the air is very clean there" he said. Ichigo looked at Kenta annoyed taking it as a challenge. "Come on...can it get worse than kissing?" he asked. Chifusa started laughing at the boy's obviousness. Inushin looked at Kenta sternly. "I'm aware of a youkai consuming youkai, but I don't have much information coming from the south. He has Sesshomaru and InuYasha to consider...then there's my Father. It would be very unwise of him to challenge a youkai that is ten thousand times stronger than him" he said. Chifusa raised an eyebrow. "Are you saying your are that strong?" she asked. Inushin smirked. "Perhaps, but I like to be tactical with fighting. It's not about brawn most of the time...in case you all haven't known that" he said. Chifusa giggled. "I know that, but we know how he fights" she said. Inushin smirked. "I know" he said before he smiled at Chichi. "I'm due to make an appearence for a fighting exhibition. The rest of you are welcome to watch too" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 8:01 pm

She liked the title of the next chapter to her tale "a good husband" she murred just as he deepened the kiss before he scraped her with his fang that's when Chifusa spoke teasing her again she almost said she stay with inushin and damn them for making fun of her but inugami brought up his compromise "i would like both if it can be managed" she said her face beet red from being caught in a kiss lucky he saw them before it went much further or itchigo may had a better show then the one kenta possibly had planned.

kenta laughed as ichigo said 'ick' and then asked the lad "well ichigo still want to learn what a man and woman do behind closed doors or is their kiss enough for you for now?" then before he answered recalled the boys earier question and spoke to Inugami "before you join us you should know we are hunting the Shikotsu and his favorite prey is powerful demons like you"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Inushin nodded. "Indeed...but let's not talk about death before you've began to truly live" he said before he brought her up close to him. "This next chapter will be of how Chichi found herself a husband" he said after their lips parted. He put his hand behind her head pulling her up for an even deeper kiss just to return her risk and show that this was an alright pace for him, but he grazed his fang over her lip to display his hunger and desire. He was not that bad of a kisser either, which it was something hard to teach. He looked up to see Chifusa and her group watching him pull back from a kiss, which Chifusa grinned looking towards Kenta. "Looks like they are hitting it off well" she said. Ichigo cringed. "Eck..." he muttered. Chifusa sighed. "Well...Chichi...are you going to stay with him or keep on our journey we've started?" she asked. Inushin frowned. "Well, perhaps a compromise is in order...I know these parts very well, and I need to be making my rounds again anyway. It's up to her" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

Chichi nodded "i know my journey wont end until i die, but hopefully that wont be for a long time. and some chapters may end but right now i am writing my story and i hope when the end does come i left behind something to be remembered" she said and smiled to his words against her ear blushing to the compliment. Indeed her feelings were mutual and she proved it by turning to kiss him for his words it was the first time she ever did anything so bold but she felt he deserved to know which way she was choosing but hoped she didn't have to choose between him, her friends and her clan. she also let her kiss answer his final question but honestly she wasn't sure what he meant or if she could but a true love which she felt theirs was was worth fighting for

"tell you what Ichigo, if you are serious about knowing then see me tonight and you will learn more then you will ever want to know" and smiled until Ichigo spoke of the demon all feared since naraku's demise and to his question he shrugged "i do not know if he does if not he is lucky for i am sure Shikotsu knows of the Isugami called Inushin and will try to eventually attack him or us if he is with us and make every attempt to absorb him as he has many other strong demons"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Inushin smiled at her warmly when she said that it will end here. "Your journey never truly ends, but I can say that chapters within them will end" he said. He rubbed the back of his head and laughed nervously. "...and hopefully by the end of the festival we'll know enough about each other to decide to invest in a relationship. We do have similar problems with choosing mates" he said putting some humor into a frusterating past. He was not aware that she was already thinking about being his wife and bearing him many pups as if she already decided. He rubbed her shoulder and mover his mouth close to her ear. "You already have shown me you're different from the other women. Your beauty outside reflects the beauty within" he whispered hinting which way he was leaning towards. He wondered if she felt the same thing, but by the way her heart raced, he had a feeling their feelings were mutual. He cleared his throat. "But I must remind you...there's some stigma was with being romantically involved with a youkai...especially in the less well off areas. Would you be able to endure this?" he asked hoping to find out the strength of her conviction.

Ichigo scowled at him. "Are you serious? Everyone says the same thing whenever I ask about what a man does with a woman!" he shouted. Chifusa laughed. "Do you find girls icky?" he asked. Ichigo smirked. "Girls are gross" he said. Chifusa laughed as she looked at Kenta amused. "You aren't ready then..." she said before she took Kenta's hand. Ichigo scowled at her finding her to be poking fun at him. "Let's go find Chichi then" she said. Ichigo looked at them curiously. "Who's Shikotsu?" he asked. Chifusa looked back at him. "He's only the worst Youkai around since Naraku...and he's just gotten stronger than Naraku ever was" she said. Ichigo shivered at Naraku's name, but he looked up at Kenta hoping that there would be more elaboration. "Does the Inugami know of him?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Chichi listened and knew exactly how it felt to be deceived or used for favors men had wanted her thinking they earn favors once she found them untrue she left them none had won her hand yet she knew she had to be careful due to who she was he knew too and yet seemed pure in his intentions even said he took relationships seriously she nodded to that seeing they been in the same boat  even though they lived at different ends of the spectrum her in the land of humans his in the world of youkai. She nodded as he spoke of her clan, liquidations, her kimono and the starfish emblem it bore. she knew it stood for regeneration and he seemed very wise and believed him when he said the emblem will reflect her journey with revitalizing her clan's status. she then recalled his unanswered questions and blushed a little as she recalled he asked if she wanted  a mate and nodded to that slow as if on autopilot throughout his questions nodding until the last one was asked with a stern look as he seemed to pear into her eyes with his golden orbs as if trying to see into her soul. "Will it end here?" SHe repeated then answered "no i won't for i believe you, and you are right i do need to revitalize my clan" she said though she knew if she stayed with him together they could revitalize her clan together with the many next generations he would give her they climaxes they shared in bed in each others arms. Only if she said yes to being his mate but that was not what he had asked but his words that followed ensued he desired her and unlike other women she hoped he thought she was wife material she would not mind if he was gone for most likely unless she was filled with his pups she would be there right beside him. Question is would he have her as his wife and mate would he have her in the family way as many times as she wanted or needed? would they start tonight? and even if they did, would she be allowed to continue her journey with her friends with him hopefully by her side until their enemy was taken care of and everyone was saved from fear of the Shikotsu.

To Ichigo's inquiry Kenta smiled 'ah the innocence of youth' he thought then replied an answer though doubted it was what the curious lad would want to hear "you will find out when your older Ichigo" he said to Ichigo quite certain the boy never even thought of kissing a girl let alone having sex with one he sighed "then lets go ask the woman herself what she chooses i want to know before we leave this town and battle again with the Shikotsu" he said.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Inushin knew he had her when her knees went weak, which he held her up with his amazing strength. He continued to rub her sides letting her sexual desire smolder, and as she rubbed rubbed her cheek against his arm, he saw that she was desiring a mate more than a sexual partner. "So, you truly want a mate, am I correct?" he asked. He smiled at her with a chuckled. "Usually, women just take me back to a bed without trying to get to know me, or try to get close" he said. "It's true that I can get any woman I want, but none have really struck me as wife material. Most just wanted to say they had the novelty of sleeping with me...the rest couldn't deal with me going out to pace my lands for a couple days. I'm not at all promiscuous. I take a committed relationship very seriously..." he said as he heard her heart pounding like crazy. He smiled at her ignoring her pain his orbs gave him. "I'm very meticulous when it comes to finding a woman's intensions. It gets very frusterating when people try to deceive you. You know what I mean?" he asked. He felt more of her fabric and examined her family emblem on her kimono which was a Starfish. "So you are a noblewoman of the Susanoo clan" he said before he looked at her amused. "So you've still been able to hide your nice things from liquidation? It's a very splendid kimono" he complimented. He grinned. "You know that the starfish represents regeneration? When you sever a limb from the starfish, it can grow it back, so does this emblem will reflect your journey with revitalizing your clan's status. The question is..." he said before he gave her a stern look. "...will the story of your jounrney reach the climax here?" he asked. He looked into her eyes with his golden orbs trying to see into her soul, which he suspected that the beautiful and gifted Chichi would have her problems solved...most especially her man problem.

Chifusa nodded. "I would have not been so eager to push her onto him if I saw him to be the same as all the other guys she was in the past. He looks like he'd be a guy to take care of her soul and maybe...well have a strong ally against Shikotsu" she said. Ichigo looked at Kenta surprised when he told him the additional information that only confirmed his pride for Inushin. "Well, he's more awesome in person" he said. Chifusa nodded with agreement. "He's capable of possessing Sesshomaru's caliber of power, but It's hard to tell with either of them. They have to be very closely related" she said. She paused for a moment and sighed. "I honestly don't know what she'll do. We go around fighting youkai, and his job discription sounds like he does the same. She would probably see him just as much with us as she would being at Inugami castle...maybe more often. We're going to have to convince her because she look especially love struck with him. She probably already made a nest under his arm" she said. Ichigo looked at her oddly. "What are you two talking about?" he asked not aware of what romance and sexual attraction was.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:36 am

Chichi nodded and all but agreed they needed to enjoy the festival, but when he held her with his toned body firm under her soft one feeling his muscles she almost went weak in the knees. She then inhaled his musk as he infusing her with his scent every part of him saying she was his. The combo earned him a light nuzzle as he rubbed her cheek against his arm her body reacting involuntarily to his her sex moistened as he promised to take her back to his castle and his bed she even smiled when he said he didn't mind if she wasn't a youkai mentioning a rub down only increased the sexual mojo she felt she was under. another thing that did not help was thinking of rubbing his body all over it was almost too much to bear her body seemed to scream they forget the silly yearly thing and get something she enjoyed less often, having sex with a powerful youkai who could take her body and her heart so far he knew he was winning both when she didn't move away from his arm. In fact she was in such a thrall she did not answer his next question as if she didn't hear it and with her heart pounding in her ears that was most likely. The only thing he said that sorta hurt was when he said she was just a lady as if she was another piece of meat she knew he could have any woman and knowing his strength and stamina possibly had several under his belt would she just be another chink in his chain if she fell completely not that she had not but if she gave him all of her heart would he shatter it to pieces making her not only unable to trust men but perhaps want to rip out the organ so she never fell in love again.

Kenta didn't answer her question about the bottles he drank glad he successfully changed the subject away from him he listened as they informed him of the boy's run in with Chichi and the mob ready to beat him then the boy spoke about the inugami and how he saved him and offered the lad a smile. He then rolled his eyes at what Chifusa said next "if he is as handsome as some youkai i can think of then yes i know and i hope your right and he does not break her heart this time it may not be repaired" he replied sure he knew the 'inu' line bore handsome looking children, with Sesshoumaru; Lord of the West, being one the more famous of them. He also knew from tales that Sesshomaru never showed emotion He then looked to the boy as he said he thought inugami was guardian of their lands it was close to an accurate description of him "i guess you can say he is but he does more then you know Ichigo he has a good legacy behind him and status and brains to boot i never met the youkai yet in person but i have heard of his deeds" he said and he stood "so are they both joining us on our journey or is she staying here with Inugami?" he asked

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:18 am

Inushin watched her defenses break down quickly as his handsome features and seductive advances took her over. He could smell her arousal, which he did want to scoop her up and carry her off to his bed in his castle to give her a good and proper mating, but he held his back wanting to enjoy the festival. He felt his balls grow heavy and tender anticipating an oppertunity to disperse his seed, but he ignored it and wrapped an arm around her to claim her as his own. This final nail in the coffin was his alluring musk, body heat, firm muscular body that was comforting and inviting for a good cuddling. "Let's enjoy the festival before I take you back to my castle for the night" he said before he rubbed her hip. "Well need to get to know each other a little more, but I know we get along well so far...don't you agree?" he asked. He chuckled to himself. "I can care less whether you're youkai or human...in the end either is just a lady" he said before he sighed happily. "My weakness is a good rub down, and a big meal" he said before he snickered. "So your Kimono...it looks very posh and silky...we you a noblewoman back in your lands?" he asked as he ran his fingers over the fabric, but he was being sure to make it a little sensual knowing it would most likely invoke her to touching and feeling him in return.

Chifusa shook her head at him. "And how many bottles have you found yourself since I left you?" she asked. She looked to Ichigo and smiled. "I've found this boy about to be beaten for running into Chichi...though I'm pretty sure that running into Chichi had very much to do with anything" she said. Ichigo gulped and bowed. "My name is Ichigo, I'm pleased to meet you" he said before he looked up at him. "It's true...Her and Chichi held off the villagers before the Great Inugami scared them off" he said. Chifusa grinned. "I guess you can figure out what Chichi is down then right?" she asked before he slugged him in the arm. "I think this one suits her better...he's like freakishly strong" she said. Ichigo smirked. "Of course he is...he's the guardian of our lands. He keeps all the youkai and humans here in line" he said feeling proud to have Inushin take his side when they were out numbered.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:30 am

she got his hints but was doing her hardest to tap down her 'attraction' to him to add it all together. His handsome features hindered it and His seductive look, tone, and words did not help any. He smoldered sexual attraction and now she knew without question what he meant when he said he wasn't a man; yoikai never were but his words did help her loosen up more around him knowing he would not start a fight without provocation just to prove something helped her relax it also rekindled her arousal which he could easily smell now tho it seemed stronger it almost made them both want to forget the festival and seek release in his bed he had offered earier it was since he suggested that, that her scent of arousal increased him mentioning he was a lover more then a fighter made her melt a bit and she knew he would be different from every man she fell for before him he wouldnt use her he would just love her and show his love in every way possible

kenta smiled at them "come on Chifusa you know it takes more then one bottle to get me wasted" he said "what kept you?" kenta asked as he stretched then seeing ichigo he added "who is that?"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:59 pm

Inushin nodded and gave her a warm inviting smile. "Oh, well...I'm highly educated, so I know a thing or two about this kind of stuff" he said. He noticed her tense up when he mentioned that he was a youkai, but he thought she would have figured that out by now. "Most youkai have things to compensate for, and being aggressive is a way to do it. I for another hand have nothing to compensate for...not one thing" he said with a seductive tone towards the end. He cleared his throat. "That boy will have a cross road he'll have to chose with path to take. For me, I'm more of a lover than a fighter" he said. He gave her a seductive gaze showing her that he was interested in giving her some...release. Meanwhile, Chifusa and Ichigo managed to find Kenta finding the bottom of the sake bottle, which she scowled at him. "Hey, don't tell me you've gotten drunk already? The festival hasn't even started" she said. Ichigo looked at him very timid seeing his rippling muscles and huge blade strapped to his back. He was grateful that it was not a youkai sword like Inushin's but he knew that Inushin was a resonable man.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:12 am

"i do like intelligent conversations it's just that everyone hears it thinks of the daimyo and what he did judging the situation and as you said blaming everyone from there for his actions; including youkai some fights i been in i never even started. he noticed she tensed a little when he mentioned he was a youkai as if every nerve prepared for an attack but then dissipated a little when she heard he said he could sympathize she looked to him with his question "yes i think all teenagers are like that human or youkai they want to prove they are strong and feel they can take on the world until they sample what the real world has to offer that boy we saved who begged to join us will be no different he is scared now but one day he will also want to test his acquired strength difference is he seen the judgment of others so maybe he wont be as rash as an ignorant teen" she said truthfully she held no real resentment to her friend only envy for the love she had for kenta and her bad luck in the same field okay maybe a little resentment at the unfairness of it all.

(Meanwhile back at the ranch)

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:51 pm

Inushin shrugged. "I wouldn't be too sure of that..." he said seeing her resentment toward her friend and her situtation. "Um...I fail to see why you did not want to say where you were from. Unless you don't like to have intelligent conversations with people" he finished the thought on. "Corruption is everywhere...I'm one of those rare youkai who can sympathise..." he said. He stared at her for a moment when she used Ichigo as an example of her liking kids. "Well...if you say so" he said. He laughed to himself. "I get challenged by teenage youkai constantly. Something about becoming of age and realizing their strength makes them think they are invincible...I'm assuming the same goes for you humans right?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:01 pm

"she will be occupied with kenta and may not notice i am gone." she replied frowning as he brought that up "now you see why i did not want to say where i was from" she said as she put down her sweets remembering putting a bitter taste in her mouth that even the confection could not cure she was glad he change the topic though she figured he must had sensed her change in mood though she about choked when he asked the question. "children, uh, sure i mean we did help that boy so sure i guess i like kids."

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Inushin was not reading her mind, but rather noting the signals her body gave off. He could tell she was really attracted to him based of the pheromones her body gave off as well as a hint of arousal. Being an Inu youkai gave him enhanced sense of smell as well as dashing dazzling charismatic looks. He smiled when she said she would like to spend the night. "Well, yea...just keep in mind that I wouldn't want to separate you from your friends. You must have fun kicking some youkai ass" he said. He finished his sweets before he frowned hearing where she was from. "I see...you must be devistated with all the bullshit going on there" he said. He shook his head as he sighed. "I know it's not my place to get into human affairs, but I don't agree with making the everyone pay for one Daimyo's foolish actions. It's a breeding pool of dissent and hostility. Being a ruler, I know that putting my constituents in dire straits will cause resentment and an eventual uprising. Tis why I'm more benevolent than most rulers" he said. He smirked. "You can see how happy most the people are here...though...I'm still annoyed with the racism" he said. He looked at her figure and deep cleavage determining that she must be extremely fertile, and he bit his lip trying to repress his feral urges. "So do you like kids?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Chichi silently agreed and ate the sweets after he handed them to her but saved room for tocoyaki and other goodies the festival had to offer nodding in response as he spoke then smiled when he offered her to spend the night it made her wonder briefly if he read minds but shook it off a moment later "sure i would like to spend the night maybe we csn get to know each other better as agreed since you told me where your from i will tell you" she paused in her eating as she spoke taking a bite here and there when she could then swallowed and continued "i am from the Satsuma province from a town called Kagoshima on Kyushu Island."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:25 pm

Inushin raised an eyebrow when she did not answer his question only to repeat what he asked her. "Me? If I tell you, promise to answer my question" he said. He took the sweets from the owner once she held them up for him to take before he handed Chichi the sweets. "I'm from Yamashiro province, but I live just over the mountain over there. You can come stay the night if you wish" he said. He let that information pass to see if she wanted to have more fun later on. "I usually roam my lands so I don't have a specific place I'm going to. It's hard to find a good female who can deal with my constant outings. Though I'm not gone for too long either...they didn't think so...it's their loss" he said with a shrug. He took a bite as he listened to her tell him about herself.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Chichi didn't usually share her past but did say they was travel from place to place. Chichi was not sure she knew if she heard him right; when he said he smelled the blood on her parasol, but dismissed it. Maybe he did, she did have a lot from her last battle and though she tried to clean it in the stream blood wasn't easy to come off. "what about you where do come from and where are you going?' she asked part of her wanting to ask him to let her join him but she tapered that question before it left her mouth.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 pm

The owner giggled at Chichi's sweets. "My, my, my...don't we have a sweet tooth?" she asked. Inushin chuckled to himself. "The festival happens once a year" he reminded her. She rolled her eyes at him. "I need to have some left" she said. Inushin smirked. "I'm not picking on just you...I'll get to the other venues" he said calmly. She sighed before she went to making fresh sweets, and this gave the two an oppertunity to get to know each other. "So...where are you and your group from? I can smell the blood of youkai all over your parasol" he said. He knew that she was a Taijiya without even asking her, but he was more comfortable around her than most youkai, which shown how confident he was in his strength.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:35 pm

Chichi was now more thinking with her stomach as she said. "i think we like some of each so some ohagi, sakura mochi, kinako and mitarashi dango please" she said "enough for both of us to eat our fill if you can" she added totally sidestepping the vender's inquiry on her impression of Isushin a man who was not a man since they just met she didn't know what her impression was but she wondered what he meant when he said he wasn't a man he looked all male to her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm

Inushin smiled at her warmly as accepted his offer of food. As they walked down the street people began to stare at them and the women began to gossip about Chichi her looks and the fact she was with Inushin. They made it to the Dango stand where the owner smiled and bowed. "Oh, so you've brought a friend along with you" she said as both their stomachs growled. She giggled at this and smiled. "Well, you have a lot more in common than I thought" she said before Inushin chuckled. "Well, this is sort of a blind date, but hopefully we'll have more in common than being hungry" he said. She looked at Chichi and grinned. "So what are your impressions?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next