Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 1:47 pm

The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 Inuyasha_sketch_by_realdandy-d7oy1n9
The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 Inu_no10
Inushin smiled at her as they snuggled, and she stroked his head lovingly. He cocked his head cutely at her when she mentioned celebrating together. "What do you mean just celebrate together?" he asked. He was not aware that she was wanting to have another night of good love making.

Ichigo grinned at Tanaka when she said that she was going to make him a bit of everything. "I would like that...very much" he said as his mouth watered.

InuGenki watched Kagome's determination weaver, so he walked up to her to nudge her. "Don't be intimidated" he spoke to her firmly as Akemi finished up her speech to InuYasha. InuYasha finally looked towards Kagome and gulped seeing a fire burning in her eyes, which InuGenki looked towards Akemi amused and satisfied. "Well leave you two kids alone for now" he said before motioning for Akemi to follow him. Once they shut the door InuGenki winked at Akemi. "Do you think they'll get over their shyness?" he asked.

InuYasha was in the room staring at Kagome awkwardly, and he was not sure if Akemi was right. Though he was aware of the subtle signs Kagome gave him, but he dismissed them as a coincidence and nothing more.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=660066
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:24 am

Chichi held his head stroking him affectionately as he snuggled against her breast. "that sounds nice but can we just celebrate together ?" she asked, in her own way she was telling him she wanted to celebrate that night alone with him as she discovered all the ways he liked to be touched and maybe experiment on new positions

"then how bout i make you a bit of everything i made during our journey this time?" she asked and set to work making him the promised meal

Akemi sighed. She knew he worried about his children being bullied like he was. "don't let your past ruin your future" she said to him "you don't know what will happen and no matter what happens they will have their parents love" She said

Kagome nodded she could also ease his worries some by telling him their children may be pure human as well for she had no way to tell "alright thank you i will" she said and after tucking in the kids she returned to her shared bedroom where Akemi was talking to inuyasha and her determination deflated a little as she didn't want to interrupt their conversation
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:51 am

Inushin cuddled up to Chichi's breast using it as a pillow. "Once we eliminate Shikotsu, I'm planning on having a big festival, and we can celebrate your pregnancy as well. What do you think?" he asked

Ichigo laughed. "I don't know...you always have made something new each day...It's hard to choose" he said, which this opened it up for her to feed him the most fattening of foods to make his little gut turn to a bigger gut.

InuYasha gulped hearing Akemi tell him everything that he had going right with him and how he was just throwing away oppertunity. He gulped knowing this already, but he was so worried about his children being ostracized and bullied. InuGenki knew this however, and he was the best one to coach Kagome into easing InuYasha's anxieties. "Kagome...You need to set up a comforting environment before you tell him in a firm and assertive voice that you want your baby. You can then tell him how different your village was from the one he grew up in. Trust me...If you can remind him how much of a good standing reputation in the village, then they will be welcoming of the product of his and your love. Not all humans are hateful...your love and his mother's love should be all the proof that says that your pups will be successful in finding mate...you know...just point out how much better a situation he's in than he was before" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Chichi blushed as she recalled he said he could smell her and almost said so but it didn't matter now did it? she was his, and they began a life together and began a family even if the effect changed her internally and unknown to Chichi the next time she would produce a litter. life was good for them, in fact the only bad thing about that was her quests and the dangers they would put her and his unborn young in but Inushin knew his wife was strong and as far as he seen not reckless even though she made the choice and knew she would continue the quest she was also very mindful of her body and the lives she carried within it.

"what would you like tonight i will make you anything you ask for" tanaka told him.

Akemi smiled to his chuckle "nothing wrong with that i don't think" she replied but he caught the tease in her voice he was lucky his mate was wise and though she would mate knew now as they prepared to go into battle a family would be a hindrance so she sighed as he asked to talk to their son about giving his mate a family and took her to the room of the couple to tell her son to stop being so scarred of his past that he destroys his future words she used when she spoke to him he had a treasure in his woman he had her love now he had to be a man and fill her desire and her womb with his offspring or his story would end with him.

Kagome told InuGenki while inuysha glared at them how long she been tring just to think of the right words and so far has only dropped hints on the dogs dense mind she said tonight she was going to say it but when she heard of how close they was to their enemy her responsible side squashed that idea but as he encouraged her it brought to life the light of hope that she indeed could have a family with him but just so she didn't do it wrong she asked the great dog lord one important quetion "what do i say to him to convince him?

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Inushin laughed at this. "You and Chifusa have the same thing about you, but you were the one who was lonely and unhappy. I can tell when a woman is needing some cheering up, and you know...I was very open to blessing you with a large family. You told me you were ready to have one in more ways than one. There are things I picked up on that you did not have to say, that told me things about you...why do you think I knew you wanted sex the whole entire time we were at the festival?" he asked.

Ichigo looked to Tanaka and smiled. "So...what are you going to make for us today?" he asked. He was definately in love with her cooking, and his body was certainly beginning to show some plumping up, but it still needed some more work.

InuGenki looked towards Akemi and chuckled. "Why don't you give InuYasha a talk about honoring his wife's desire for children? He's too dense to realize his wife is in the best of her reproductive years" he asked her before he gave her a wink. "All this talk about pregnancies is making me think you are wanting to have another little one scampering around the place too" he said after she told him she was going to be wanting to mate later that night. He walked with her to InuYasha and Kagome's room, where she could go and tell InuYasha to stop being a scared pup and be a proper husband. He looked at Kagome and chuckled. "How long have you been trying to get him to pup you?" he asked the young miko. He smirked. "I want you to be more assertive with him, he's very dense and probably hurt about how he was treated as a pup. You are to share the bedroom together and not deny yourself of him. You are looking most unhappy, and my wife wants to see to it that you get your wish" he said implying that InuYasha was getting a tongue lashing about making his wife unhappy.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Chichi wasn't sure but liked it that he said so then something in his words got her confused "how did you know?" she asked "you said when you met me you had a feeling but you did not even know me how are you not sure it wasn't Chifusa you felt?" she asked him.

Tanaka didn't let her smile fade she may not be physically mature or even fully mature mentally but she was better in the kitchen then most of them she knew that by how eagerly they ate and enjoyed her food and she wondered who did the cooking before she met up with them Tanaka didn't care if she had kids fattening up her mate and helping the others improve their luck came first she hoped she had enough to help them all complete their task. she bowed to the inu queen and did the same as Kagome did soon followed by Chifusa.

Kagome knew inuyasha was nervous so she would sleep with Shippo and the children tonight so they did not end up mating. ever the responsible one she fought hard loved harder but she did not know yet how to convince inuyasha to have a family with her only thing she could do was keep showing him how happy Sango was being a mom and tell him how happy she would be not to mention her family who by now was wondering when she would give them an heir since her younger brother Sota still didn't like women and they didn't think he grow out of it; much like Ichigo was not too long ago She gave a nod of her head  in respect to Akemi then went to their room after Akemi summon to show them where it was.

Once alone with Myoga and Inugenki she replied to the question of the flea. Akemi gestured toward the boundary where the Shikotsu meandered "him for one" she said and looked to her stressed out mate "him being stressed for two" she added. "but him i can handle, and myself for three but after tonight there will be less tension in the castle of that i can almost guarantee" She concluded to Myoga then smiled to InuGenki as he remarked about her strength as he hoped it did remind her of her 'good old days' as an Inu Amazonian Queen on Bitch island. Akemi smiled at his perked ears in interest, then asked her if she didn't just want a relaxing evening "yes but we wont have that until everyone leaves unless you build them huts or something outside the castle cause you know we will both get turn on by the sounds and smells of the consent mating. Especially here in these castle walls that will only contain the oder."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Inushin did not mind to be cared for by his wife, but he was still surprised at how quickly and how good she was at it. Inushin nodded to her and smiled. "You needed it" he said as he gave her breasts a tender loving rub down. "Somethings are telling me that you're going to be a great mother...I had a feeling you would before we mated, but now I'm seeing it first hand" he said.

Ichigo saw that Tanaka did not care, and the truth was, they were old enough to be married as 14 year olds were getting married. Shippo saw that the two were still a little immature to be having kids, but he was a lot older than them mentally.

InuYasha was hoping that Kagome would not get breasts as big as Chichi's but he would not mind. He was nervous about the idea of him fathering a child, and he was still going to need some convincing from his wife.

Myoga raised an eyebrow. "What circumstances are you referring to?" he asked. InuGenki laughed at Akemi. "Well it does, but we have a pretty good force already. After all you're quite strong yourself" he said reminding her of her days as an Inu Amazonian Queen. Those were the good old days when she hated every man on earth and ruled "Bitch Island" with an iron fist. These days she was blessed to have her worst enemy turn out to be her savior and producer of fine offspring. InuGenki's ears perked to the knowledge of his wife wanting to make them all hear their sex noises too. He sighed heavily. "I just want to have a relaxing evening...don't you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:13 pm

Chichi didn't try to baby Inushin too much but her maternal instinct was being heightened as time of her pregnancy progressed when he drained them enough so they were no longer painful she stroked his head and rubbed behind his ear  tucking a tendril of hair from his face there then moved her hand down his cheek in a loving caress "thank you" she murmured.

Tanaka smiled to Shippou's words the fox wasn't far off but she didn't care in her mind love had no age limit thats how parents loved their children from babies to adults hers was only for Ichigo and the new life they were beginning together.

Kagome nodded as she shook her head thanking them she been totally speechless when she saw how huge chichi was and it made her almost think twice of having a family. Almost.  

at first Akemi answered Myoga "i am as well as can be expected under the circumstances" she replied. then looked to her mate as he said he didn't know so many was coming "it's fine  the more we have to fight the better right?" she said then noticed his sour look and almost knew what he was thinking and in his ear whispered "don't worry i will keep your mind off the others and what they do in their rooms together" she said also aware the couples would want to have sex and thought InuGenki was in a sour mood because he would have to listen while he got none but her words however made him know that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Myoga had hopped onto InuGenki's shoulder as Chichi passed by. "How have you been doing milord?" he asked. InuGenki sighed heavily. "I've been stressed out...as usual" he said. Myoga looked towards Akemi. "And you milady?" he asked. Inushin made sure to be very thorough with his massaging and nursing. He blushed as how he triggered her maternal instincts and ended up being babied by her as if practicing on him. Shippo raised an eyebrow doubtfully. "Really? You two don't look much older than I am" he said skeptically. Ichigo blushed knowing that it was slightly true that they were indeed not much different in age. InuGenki looked at Tanaka curiously. "Well...I have plenty of guest rooms, so you can stay in them. InuYasha has a room designated for him" he said before he looked at the couple. "I can have the single bed swapped out for a marital bed...it should take no time at all" he said. He looked towards Akemi. "I didn't know how many would be showing, but I need the servants to prepare their rooms" he whispered. He failed to tell them that the guest rooms were being used as storage, and he had not yet gotten word that the rooms were converted yet. InuYasha looked towards Kagome and smiled. "Do you hear that Kagome?" he asked. Miroku blushed. "So will our children have a room to their own?" he asked. InuGenki nodded. "I'm making sure that their room is next to yours" he said knowing that all the couples were wanting to sleep together. It was going to make things easier for him, but still he was going to have to listen to all of them having sex.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:20 pm

"i suppose not" Chifusa said to him she understood he had good intentions when he brought it up. Chichi also blushed and followed him taking his hand as he lead her through the labyrinth castle to his room and bed where he helped her sit and massaged her aching back and nursed her swollen breasts easing the pressure in both places. Tanaka smiled to Shippou "old enough but enough about that" she said to him smiling to her mate even though he had grown shippou still had youthful curiosity "so well now that we are all here i know we should wait for inushin but that might take a bit so until he returns where will the rest of us stay" she asked and akemi looked to inugenki "mind showing the tanuki and humans to their rooms so they can bathe and rest then after that you can discuss whats to be done with the Shikotsu"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Kenta whinched once she knocking him upside the head. "Ow...I was only trying to help you...does it really matter if you are giving birth to a youkai or not? You should have similar experiences" he said hoping that she would understand. InuGenki chuckled wholesomely once Lady Akemi told Inushin to take his wife to his chamber to relieve her burdened breasts. Inushin nodded with a blush and bowed going to Chichi's side to take her hand. "Follow me" he said as he took her into the castle and through the labyrinth of corridors to a nice room that had a nice cozy bed. Inushin helped her sit down so he could get straight to work on her breasts and back. Meanwhile InuGenki watched InuYasha and his group try to grasp at how a human could have their chest balloon up to such large size. Shippo looked at Ichigo and his mate. "How old are you two?" he asked noting that they were close as a couple.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:38 am

Chifusa felt her anger to Kenta and a vein appeared as she hit him on the head "i don't need it" she informed him "unlike Chichi i am not giving birth to youkai" she said mentally added that she at least hoped not and instinctively wrapped her belly as if to protect her infant from the memory. Still she trusted Chichi powers worked and her child was cleansed of all demon blood. Together she and Chichi followed Inushin and inugenki she added silently her hoping he was indeed human had kept her sane.

Chichi smiled a little when the flea said they had a lot in common but didn't fully understand his reference to her ample breasts until she saw the woman on the lounge chair looking all regal and she blinked as she noticed the youkai's breasts and it hit her what myoga had meant when he sais they had a lot in common.

Akemi sat up after InuGenki kissed he "is she now' she replied regally as she looked down at the human 'well well isn't this a bit of a surprise" she replied smiling to her son "so how did you end up falling for her?" she asked him and smiled "never-mind i guess whats done is done but you best take her to your chamber son it seems she needs your special attention" she said as she noticed chichis breasts straining against the material of her kimono.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Myoga laughed. "Lady Akemi is Lord Inushin's mother. I would say that you two have a lot in common" he said trying not to say that they both had incredibly large breasts, but it was something that did not have to be stated. Kenta chuckled. "Chifusa will be able to get in on that talk too" he said. They made it over to the castle where InuYasha was lounging under a sakura tree with Kagome cuddled up to him seeming to be at the stage in life where she wanted a family. Sango and Miroku were playing with their 3 kids while Shippo was being chased by their kids. Akemi was inside the castle relaxing on her side soaking in the sun. InuGenki and Inushin both reverted to their normal forms which InuYasha and Miroku both stared at Chichi's chest. InuGenki walked to his wife to give her a big smooch on the lips showing their strong bond. "Our son's mate is here if you want to go inspect her now" he said into her ear.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 9:23 pm

everyone was shocked but smiled as InuGenki joined them well all but Chifusa who had much on her mind but did not miss the dog train and climbed aboard with the others holding Inushin's fur his huge shaft just below her reminding her of when she saw him naked the night he was having sex with chichi and she gave her the kimono she now wore and her chest had filled it well.

Chichi took her favorite spot behind Inushin's head holding his scruff and often scratching his ear. she looked to myoga on her shoulder as he stared at her bountiful ample breasts filled with sweet milk and said someone was going to be having some pregnancy talk with her someone he called Lady Akemi. "who is that?" she asked him as he kept staring at her breasts almost as if he wanted to taste them himself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Inushin smiled as Chichi was very happy of her knowledge of acceptence from the Great ruler. He was wanting her to feel welcome to the Inuzuka family. InuGenki looked at the group and sighed. "Well...shall we go then?" he asked. Inushin smirked and transformed into his giant dog beast form alongside his father. Inushin waited for his passengers to board, and then he took off with his father. It was an amazing sight to see the two powerful inu youkai flying across the sky. Myoga stayed on Chichi's shoulder staring down at her chest. "I'm going to warn you that you are going to be having some pregnancy talk with Lady Akemi" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Chichi was happy to hear Inushin tell her InuGenki approved of he and mentally thanked him for sensing her upset and calming her She knew pregnant women got emotional but never expected that to be her one day. Chichi's breasts grew not only thanks to the cooking of Tanaka the female tanuki but also thanks to Inushin's youkai she absorbed into in her body. Unknown to all it gave her a slight understanding of why the Shikotsu would drag extremely powerful youkai to him and absorb them, although the amount she absorbed was minuscule compared to the Shikotsu and she knew that the Shikotsu would take it all just to make himself more powerful and to keep his human form.

Chifusa looked to Kenta and nodded "i am just glad we don't got to fight him" she said but hen remembering the Shikotsu she gulped and didn't like the idea of fighting it either but knew they had to she just hoped InuGenki may join them the more they had on this pilgrimage the better but then she thought of the Shikotsu absorbing he youkai and thought it might be best when they fought the Shikotsu if they faced it alone without the youkai members
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:12 pm

Ichigo stayed beside his tanuki mate each day and true to her word, her cooking was very tasty. He got a larger portion of the food, and this was done by making taste test during every couple minutes she cooked. Inushin had noticed the baby bump beginning to show, and he tried to relieve her of breast milk, but he knew she was going to make more very quickly thanks to Tanaka's cooking. Inushin was grateful for the tanuki being sure to give Chichi everything she needed, but he could not help but think that maybe her cooking was making Chichi's breasts grow bigger than it would otherwise. InuGenki was a very firm leader, but Inushin knew that if his father did not approve he would have said so anyway. "No, he approves of you...he's a very progressive ruler" he told her telepathically. InuGenki shrugged. "I don't enguage in enemies without any information...Myoga already told me about his absorbtion capabilities" he said. Kenta gulped. "I can feel his power...It just doesn't seem to have any limit" he muttered. Inushin smirked taking pride in the fact that he was InuGenki's son.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Five days had passed some days more peaceful then others. they fought many youkai and killed each one that caused trouble during the day and every night the tanuki mated deepening their bond she finally told him her name and loved it when he cried it out as he orgasmed that first night they met. Chichi ignored the looks everyone gave her and played her daily role as his master and owner her breasts had increased in sized and she ate well and was just starting to show a very slight bump around her midsection a prelude of what she might look like after a couple months it went back after their days of walking almost as if it never been there but her mate knew that would not last forever. No one spoke when InuGenki arrived, but they all nodded when he asked if they all have been helping out Inushin with his chore. Chichi stayed back as Inushin went to his mirror image and stayed not far from the others as the two dog youkai spoke she saw InuGenki give her a curious look and say "So...this is the woman you've chose to bear you an heir?" She did not reply and felt InuGenki disapproved of her and maybe he did 'oh well so much for family acceptance' she thought to herself sadly but she never expected to be welcomed with open arms by everyone. Then they talked about the Shikotsu and that the creature was meandering along the borderlands and according to InuGenki the entity was moving around to piss off him and Sesshomaru. She was about to ask why, but she then knew why. The Shikotsu wanted to lure them to him to absorb them and gain their powers "it's good thing you did not let him get to you and fall into his trap" she replied to the grandfather of her young.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Five days have passed since the demise of the rooster youkai, which to everyone's surprise, they were attacked several times by different varieties of youkai. Just like Inushin said, they came out the woodwork whenever he gave the illusion of him being absent. Eventually rumors were spreading around that there was a group of taijiya going around slaying youkai on Inushin's behalf, and that Inushin was on honeymoon. Inushin knew that attention was being drawn to them, so he roamed around with them in his giant dog beast form. Everyone who they came across them were in shock that Chichi was either riding on top of his head or walking beside him as if walking him they were also shocked at the size of Chichi's mountainous chest. Ichigo and Tanaka stayed with the group having entertainment and fun traveling with such a strong band of Taijiya and a dog youkai. As they walked to Akita village, Inushin stopped and looked up to the sky, which another giant dog beast loomed overhead and landed near them making the ground shake as he touched down. The two beasts turned into their humanoid forms, and the other was wearing a white kimono and hakama, armored boots, a long flowing sash, breastplates with a spiked rim, vambraces and armored gauntlets, as well as layered spiked pauldron on each shoulder. He wore a parted pelt that extends from both shoulders. It was more prominant than Inushin's armor, which the Inu youkai looked towards Chichi curiously. "So...this is the woman you've chose to bear you an heir?" he asked. Inushin looked towards the group, who were a little intimidated. "Everyone, meet my father, InuGenki the Inu no Taisho of the Northern lands" he said. InuGenki smiled at them. "So, you all have been helping out my son with his chore eh?" he asked with a chuckle. Myoga hopped onto Inushin's shoulder and sighed. "Master InuYasha are at Lord InuGenki's castle" he informed him. Inushin frowned. "Why is he over there?" he asked. InuGenki grinned. "What difference does it make? It's a 5 minute jog from your castle" he said. Inushin sighed heavily. "So you heard of Shikotsu?" he asked. InuGenki nodded. "I'm fully aware of him and his movements...he's meandering along the borderlands as we speak" he said. Inushin frowned. "Where at on the borderlands?" he asked. InuGenki sighed. "What part of meandering do you not understand? He's moving around to piss off me and Sesshomaru" he said.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:37 am

Tanaka smiled as he said that kissing back even as he grazed her lip and moaned in his mouth as he quickened his pace "yes, thats it. keep it up" she whispered against his lips "let your instincts take over and show you what you need to do" she replied then took his mouth again darting her tongue in and tasting his essence keeping her tongue in time with his thrusts until it dawned on her she didn't tell him her name yet but this felt too good to end it now and decided she tell him after he filled her with his seed. After they came down from this erotic ride of surreal pleasure.

Chifusa nodded playing with his hair "it was and it felt real good Kenta" she said knowing the words 'thank you' did not sound right somehow but said it anyway wanting him to know she appreciated their session this time possibly because it was mutual "thank you kenta" she said holding his ass not wanting him to leave just yet.

she nodded to his suggestion smothering a yawn "thats nice" she replied it was evident she was too tired to form a good opinion to his comment "make sure he don't get so big he cant move" she added knowing they still had a task "if he does we will have to leave him behind with her" she adds before drifting off hugging him with her pussy still attached to his shaft
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:38 am

Ichigo nodded, and he did not feel as timid as he did before, which instead he was actually feeling his instincts begin to take over. He grabbed her hips and quickened his pace for her. "I can't wait to have you cook for me" he said licking his lips. He leaned in to kiss her on the lips and gaze his tooth over her lip.

Kenta was getting some satisfaction with his balls hitting her ass with every thrust, but he clutched onto her tightly gasping as he began to gush cum into her the same time she gushed into his lap. He panted heavily and smiled. "Wow...that was...amazing" he said.

Inushin wagged his tail. "I know...just get some rest" he told her telepathically. He looked towards the door and chuckled. "Looks like the Tanuki boy has found himself a wife. She says that she's a great cook and is going to fatten him up" he said telepathically wondering what she thought about the whole thing. He already knew that Tanuki males were very rotund and happy, which he could only assume Ichigo got that way because his mother died young and never gave him the proper nutrition a growing tanuki boy needed to bring a tanuki girl comfort she needed.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:10 am

Tanaka shook her head and helped him quicken his pace "no it feels good " she said her heart thumping to his concern and it did hurt when he broke her maidenhead but that pain had passed by now all she felt was pleasure and need for more, she rubbed his muscles and his tail and ass the only thing good about him being thin was he fit so well into her body and had a notion to fatten him but not too much so they could continue having sex like this teaching him all the way how to properly mate her hoping his instinct took over and took her like the tank alpha male he was.

Chifusa gasped as he moved then moaned as she felt his shaft kept its pace feeling his balls smack against her ass with every thrust into her as he neared his orgasm then she then heard his echoed gasp and knew he was close to cumming, her own climax had built up and was on the edge of breaking and she whimpered his name as it burst and her orgasm finally came and then gasped as his joined hers filling her with his cum. they laid there almost as if unable to move for a while her breathing labored and body soaked in sweat

she nodded to him "i know all that" she said "i know i lost a lot of fluids which is why i am resting while we are tied together" she said "i feel us pulsing against each other and you should know it felt good because i am sure it also felt good for you" she added hoping those words helped stroked his ego but not so much he got too big of a head or they would never be free

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Ichigo blushed more as the sounds of sex continued and she told him that they were mating. Her moaning into his ear made him want to thrust into her more. "Does it hurt?" he asked her.

Kenta noticed that she took them onto her back, so the roles were reversed. He was feeling himself get close as she gasped and moaned, which he hoped that she was close.

Inushin looked into the eyes of a very blissful and sated wife underneath him. "I want my ego stroked" he told her telepathically. He wagged his tail. "I feel you pulsing against me" he told her telepathically. He saw the huge puddle of sex all over the floor, which he snickered to himself. "You lost a lot of cum, hun" he told her telepathically before he winked at her.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:49 pm

she saw his eye widen and saw his blush and knew he never experienced anything like this but neither did she and agreed it felt good better then she imagined it would feel "we are mating" she replied to his questions her soft moans of pleasure filling his ears driving him on making him want more.

Chifusa moaned as he sped up his pace and arms wrapped around him rolled to her back taking him with her rolls reversed she opened for him as he thrust into her her moans and gasps when he hit her g-spot urging him to continue until they both climaxed

Chichi looking blissfully content she returned his question with a question "you have to ask? she said then lightly laughed "i know you enjoyed it i still feel you pulsing inside me " she said staying still so not to hurt either of them knowing if she moved it would pull against his love knot and possibly hurt him while they was tied together she then answered his question "it was interesting i don't think i ever came so much ever in my life"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Ichigo's eyes widened trying to figure out what was happening as he felt flesh swallow his member and stretch around as she grabbed his ass to pull him deeper. He blushed as she moaned. "What's happening?" he asked as he could not see, but it felt really good whatever it was. He gulped as he started to rock his hips and he could hear slurping and squelching with occasional fart sounds as he blushed at the sounds of 'sex'.

Kenta blushed when she said more than he knew, which he indeed did not expect her to sound so needy. He kept up his speed and her praise made him only go faster. He still was not aware that she was thinking about the Inu youkai's cock.

Inushin winked at her. "I wasn't...I like to make things interesting" he said telepathically. He was amused at how easy it was to get this woman to orgasm and lose control over her body. He would stop just to get her anticipation up and resume. He licked her neck affectionately once she climaxed and locked their knot together. He laughed to himself as he gushed more seed into her. "How was that?" he asked her telepathically.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Inu (Female needed)   The Legendary Inu (Female needed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Inu (Female needed)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next