Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Jack chuckled at the mention of using only one condom so far, "Yes I know, but with how we act we are going to use them a lot." He said to Megan which he gave her a smile hearing her asking for him to wake up the kids, "No problem beautiful." He said to her as he walked to the three children and gave a smile almost unable to bring himself to wake up the three small children and picked two of them up at first to take them to the kitchen so that Megan could get dinner ready while the children woke up in his strong and comforting arms. When the first two were set in their seats he went back to the final and picked the child up giving the child a smile as he went his way to take the last child to his seat for dinner to be set and they were getting active while they waited for food.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Megan laughed. "We've only used one so far" she said. She blushed bright red as she began to stir the noodles. "You shouldn't have any regrets. You haven't done anything that I see that is evil" she said. She finished the sauce, and she looked at him happily. "Why don't you wake up the kids, while I strain the noodles" she said as she got out the strainer and placed it into the sink. She dumped the hot water into the strainer and steam billowed up from the sink, which it was amazing that she did not scold herself. She dumped the noodles back into the pan, and the alarm went off for the bread. She let out a deep sigh before she laughed as she saw how active her little ones were.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Jack nodded hearing Megan explain that he didn't need to worry about being good, "I got that from your explanation. I'm keeping that in mind for the next time. And I have a feeling that we're going to run out of condoms pretty fast." He said to her finding that wink once more which he knew what that meant for later on. He felt the playful slap and let a chuckle come up from his throat, "Only around you beautiful." He said to her grinning which he wrapped his arms around her waist while she had her part of dinner, "I guess you're right. I did a lot while I was gone and found out about a few things about myself." He spoke before pressing a soft kiss to the nape of Megan's neck while his hands moved along her sides.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Megan sighed happily. "You need to not worry about being good...your insecurities is making you less fluent" she said. She winked at him. "If you like it so much why don't you claim them?" she asked after she heard what he said about how amazing she looked. She felt like she was very sexy and beautiful when she was with him. She shrieked as he groped her butt. "You perv" she said before she slapped him in the face playfully. She blushed happily. "I'm glad you think that way, but I guess you can say that everything happens for a reason" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Jack shook his head, "Well. I guess I was just nervous about being good or not. That and you were the first woman I really had the thought about. I didn't want to ruin anything." He said to her staring at her enjoying the view right until he got caught, "Sorry. Can't help but to stare." He said to her scratching the back of his head. Though part of him wanted to go and start putting her hands on her even if he wasn't sure if she would enjoy the touching while they were in the middle of making dinner, "You look absolutely amazing. I don't know what you looked like before, but my god I just can't keep my eyes off of you." He said to her moving in while she was turned around where she could feel him groping her ass merely because he couldn't resist touching her, "In a way I wish I just stayed in the city instead of going on my adventure. Just so I could have met you so much earlier."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Megan smiled. "Why were you so tense?" she asked curiously. She pulled out a slab of cheese out from the fridge. She opened the ziploc bag, which it was in, and she began to cut the cheese into tiny cubes. "You will either like it or not care for it" she said. She giggled. "Will you quit staring at my ass..." she said blushing madly. She did not know what if he was looking at her hips, butt, or her thighs, but she did not mind him looking though she would rather him feel up what he likes. She dumped the cheese in the sauce and began to stir it. "Do you think my pregnancy made me look attractive?" she asked before she blushed. "I've gotten more stares after my pregnancy than I had before" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Jack made a nervous laugh when she brought up that he was the best that he had, it didn't help that she gave him that wink, "I'll try relaxing. Like I said, it was my first time." He said to her before pulling the spoon out of the pot, "Sorry. Most of the time I don't use any more than a knife when I cook. I'm sure you've heard why by now." He said to her watching her getting the sauce ready for the meal, "You'll find out pretty fast that I'm really really easy to please when it comes to food." He said to her with his nervous laugh slowly vanishing as time went by with Megan, "Though I'm sure that with me living here I'll be enjoying anything we decide we want to get made." He said to Megan letting the noodles sit in the boiling water.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Megan smiled. "You can always do better, but it was the best I've had yet" she said before she winked at him. "You need to relax when you mate with me...it feels so...forced and unnatural" she said as she opened the can with the can opener. She laughed. "You seem to know to break the noodles in half without me asking" she said before she pulled out another pan to dump the corn in. She set the pan on the back burner, and she opened the oven to put the bread in. She stopped him. "Hey...let gravity do all the work before we get a stirring. She went to the bag and pulled out a jar of Ragu sauce. She pulled out a pan and dumped it into the pan. She put the pan on next to the noodles before she looked at him curiously. "You like Mozzarella cheese in your marinara sauce?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 am

Jack gave a small laugh hearing her realization, "I guess that you're right there. Of course with that being my first time I'm amazed that I was as good as I was." He said to her watching Megan looking for a way to help out with some kind of direction, "Sorry Not sure what you wanted me to do." He said to Megan before going and getting the noddles ready breaking them in half before he just about threw it into the boiling water where he looked for something to stir the hard strands to soften in the water.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 am

Megan blushed. "You know the sex was good when you forget you are naked" she said before washed her hands. She opened the box of garlic bread. She read the instructions before he pulled out a sheet pan and wax paper. She opened the box and the plastic and set the bread on the paper. She looked back at Jack amused. "You going to help me or enjoy the view?" she asked. She saw the the water was boiling. "Why don't you add the noodles in now while I get the corn" she said as she turned the oven on. She walked over to the pantry and pulled out a can of corn. She looked for a can opener. The window were beginning to fog up from the steam.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Jack loved the way that the short cuddling session felt while the two they were together though when they separated he placed a kiss on her lips before he moved from her so he could get his clothes back on, "I look forward to our next session too, but let's go to bed when we go for our next turn. I'm sure it would be better for the both of us." He spoke to her happy that he had his chance with Megan and even more overjoyed that he could have a relationship with her. A small chuckle came to his lips when she explained that she needed clothes, "Yeah that would probably be a good idea." He spoke waiting in the kitchen so he could go by her direction to get the family meal ready, "As long as I don't have to roast it on a spit I'm fine with anything." He spoke to her with a grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Megan was feeling very ecstatic and excillerated with her proper mating. She kissed him passionately once more feeling truely one with him. She pulled him in for a cuddle, which it was her natural instinct to do so. She never had anyone to cuddle with. "I'm looking forward to our next session stud" she said before she got up with him. She sighed heavily with slight disappointment that they could not cuddle longer, but dinner had to be made, and their cuddling could wait. She smiled. "Ready to make dinner?" she asked before she pulled out the noodles. She looked at him and laughed. "Oops...I guess I need some clothes on" she said before she ran off to her room. She came back out with a t-shirt and jeans, which her figure could not be hidden. She poured water in a pan and set the water to boil before she looked at him curiously. "You like garlic bread?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Jack let Megan help him to guide her into her g-spot which he gave her the natural movements that he could produce while he made his first attempt to pleasuring a woman. Jack deepened the kiss that Megan had started which were followed by her words of encouragement. Jack was struggling to hold on when he felt Megan go through her orgasm which soon led to his own as his cum shot into the condom and was stored in the tip. His breathing was deep as he attempted to recover which he looked to Megan when she touched his face, "Glad I could be of service." He said to her keeping himself supported so he wouldn't collapse onto Megan or cause her discomfort. He slowly began pulling out of Megan where he then took the condom off wanting the rubber off of him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Megan looked at him happily. "You just need to not force anything, just be natural" she said. She made him stop, and she guided him to her g-spot. "Right there...that's where my spot is honey" she said. She moaned and breathed heavily to his thrusts, which she kissed him on the lips. "You're doing fine" she said. She could feel her orgasm approaching, and she clamped down onto his member. "I'm cumming! Eh!" she shouted before she came onto his member. She blushed smiling happily. "You bad boy!" she said before she touched his face lovingly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Jack grinned hearing the urgency in her voice when she explained making dinner. Jack took in the kiss enjoying both the lip contact as well as the way that her hands took in his hair through the clean yet wild looking hair on his head. He noticed that she was a little tough to enter at first though her relaxation seemed to make it better with his strength. He looked into Megan's eyes before he was told to relax which he tried even if it was difficult for him to relax during his first time. His strength was still there though he tried to relax to no avail since he still needed to get used to his first time even if he was with a more experienced if unwillingly experience with a mother of three.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Megan looked up at him happily. "Make sure we have enough time to make dinner" she said making the urgency more obvious as he climbed on top of her. She kissed him deeply as she wrapped her hands around his trunk and reaching up to grab a handful of his silky hair on the back of his head. She arched her back as she felt his member penetrate deep inside her. She cringed in pain as she was rejecting him at first, but she relaxed and it felt better the rest of the way. "Wow..." she muttered seeming enjoy and appreciate his power. She looked up into his eyes lovingly. "You seem tense" she said before she kissed him again. "Relax...I will help you become a great lover" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Jack watched Megan move off of him to roll the condom onto his shaft then get onto the floor. With how willing she was, he wanted to make the moment last as long as it possibly could, "Then I'll make mammy feel amazing." He spoke softly to Megan before climbing on top of her and placing soft kisses to her lips as he built up the moment until she could feel his shaft enter her and he began thrusting into her following his instincts more than anything to his and Megan's satisfaction. With his size and the strength he possessed, she could feel every ounce of his power as he shared his first time with Megan even if he wasn't trying to use as much power into his lover.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Megan continued to give him this motherly bond, though she was feeling a true intimate connection building between him and her. She felt like she was providing him comfort and nourishment for her pleasure and relief. She moaned to his movements, and she shivered feeling an orgasm approaching. She looked at him very flushed as he pulled away from her breast. "Jack...hurry...I need you inside me" she begged him. She looked at the condom and unwrapped it. "Mommy needs daddy to make her feel all better inside" she said before she slid the condom onto his member. She got onto the floor with her legs spread out for him being very submissive. "Take me" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am

Jack couldn't help being a little greedy when it came to her breasts and her milk. The way that she reacted, with the motherly connection she gave him when she began carressing his head as he fed on her milk. He added small movements to the feeding wanting to make her feel all the better as he drank from her. Slowly he pulled his head from her breast and took in a deep breath, "You are very motherly Megan. I like that about you." He spoke to her wrapping his arms around her body feeling full after draining her breast of her milk, "You don't mind the idea of doing this with me more do you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

Megan smiled hearing that she was a very very beautiful woman. She giggled. "What's such a good thing about hideous boobs like mine?" she asked. Her smile grew bigger to his caressing her huge hips before she moaned to his suckling. She held his head in a motherly way. "My are we greedy" she said before she stroked his head. "It's been rough since I weened my little ones...my boobs never stopped making milk" she said before she blushed. "I do donate my milk" she said seeming embarassed. She loved being milked, and she was not sure if that was a good thing. She could feel her insides spasm from the intense pleasure of nursing this powerful being. "Yes my precious Narakhan...feed...you need to grow big and strong" she said seeming amused about this information than afraid.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:18 am

Jack grinned hearing Megan telling him that he was a stud. He was never called a stud before, but he wasn't complaining that he was appealing to Megan, "Your breasts are a part of a very very beautiful woman. What you say in unappealing is a good thing for me." He spoke softly as he ran his hands along her hips enjoying the very thought of being with Megan. When invited to try her milk, he went from applying small nips and bites to fully sucking on her breasts to feel the milk shooting into his mouth which he began savoring the taste of the creamy fluid
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:18 am

Megan's face was flushed. "Oh...Jack...you're such a stud" she said before she shivered with delight when he touched her breasts. Her breasts were firm, taught, and full. She giggled. "I thought they looked ugly...just look at the veins and my nipples" she complained. She smiled and moaned to her nipples. "Why don't you try my milk? I bet you'll love every last drop" she suggested. She smirked. "I have orgasmed while breastfeeding" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:03 am

Jack let a chuckle come up where he then pulled her to him, "I guess that's you're just my type then." He said to Megan before she exposed her breasts to him. He allowed himself to move his hands to her breasts where he began groping her breasts and enjoying the way her breasts felt in his hands, "Oh trust me. They aren't a turn off to me beautiful. I like them just how they are." He said to Megan where he moved in to start placing small nonpainful bites and nips onto her nipples showing that he didn't have any problem touching or even putting his mouth on them. He liked the foreplay since it built up so much to the main event to make it that much better.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:50 am

Megan blushed. "Thanks but...I'm not a supermodel" she said before she giggled seeing how turned on she made him. "Though I see that you have a thing for milfs" she said before she removed her bra. She was most insecure about her breasts. Her areola was dark and the diameter of saucers. Her nipples were as big as thimbles. Her translucent skin could not hide the big veins that took the oxygen deficient blood away from her mammary glands. She blushed at this. "I hope my boobs aren't a turn off for you" she said. Oddly enough her breasts did not sag, and they were all natural.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 am

Jack shook his head when she mentioned disappointment, "I couldn't imagine being disappointed. Especially since you are so beautiful." He spoke to her before she gave him the complement about being twice the man that the father to her children was. He tried keeping himself more under control while she began taking her clothing off in front of him while she exposed every inch of her body to him, "You look beautiful Megan." He spoke to her feeling glad that he took as long as he did to share his first time with a wonderful woman that deserved a good man. He began pulling down his pants readying himself to be with Megan he was aroused by her motherly form to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next