Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

Megan looked at Jack and blushed. "Nothing bad is going on hun...just speculation" she said before Alej smirked at him. "She just told me you two went bare back" she said. Shredd was still very quiet, which it was bugging Alej. She knew Shredd wanted to be a provider, and she understood why he was so down. She was just like him, but the only difference between him and her was that he had his bouts with depression more often than she did or even Megan. Alej slugged Shredd again. "I'm not going to put up with this! You think I care about money!?" she yelled. Shredd looked at her coldly. "You are putting a lot of effort to hide from the public about the fact that you are having a relationship with a man with the income a fraction of what you have,,,I..." he said before Alej backhanded him. "I said enough! I wasn't hiding you out perserving my image. I was wanting my personal life private. Does money matter to you that much? or is it what people think about you that's making you act this way!?" she asked. Shredd said nothing, but Alej knew Shredd too well, and it made her feel helpless. She looked at Jack and sighed. "Let's just stop talking about money..." she said. She had a flashback of when she was with Tootsie. She overheard the father belittling Shredd for being weak and unintelligent. Tootsie took pride in being smarter than her elder brother, but Alej knew what happened in the family. The damage was blatantly obvious now as she saw how severe Shredd's inferiority complex was. She knew that if people knew that Shredd was her mate, it would probably make Shredd do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Jack rubbed his temples seeing that his self esteemed seemed to drop like a rock the instant that he brought up the state of how they were. He didn't even say anything about money and yet this seemed to happen, "Look at it this way Shredd. You met the girl of your dreams and she returns all of those feelings back. There's no reason for you to feel down about yourself just because of something as simple as who makes more. I have no money until my next check and yet I'm not fretting about my little relationship." He said to Shredd trying to show Shredd that there was actually a bright side to this situation instead of his depressed demeanor. He wondered what Magan whispered to Alej though part of him wondered if it was about a possible child after they went unprotected most of the night, "Something going on?" He asked Megan wondering what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Shredd sighed after hearing that he was fit to be Alej's husband. Megan and Alej smiled at Shredd agreeing to Jack's statement. Shredd shot a look at Jack. "What the hell does that supposed to mean?" he asked. Alej laughed. "You aren't the bread winner...you're just the muscle" she said. Shredd sighed already leaving his cheeful state. "Gee, thanks...If money didn't exist, I would have more purpose in life" he said. Alej slapped Shredd. "Don't be like that..." she said seeming to know about Shredd's dark side. Megan blushed then put her hand on her belly. "I think I'm in the same boat as you" she whispered to Alej. Alej laughed. "Enjoy your privacy" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Jack shrugged his shoulders when Alej mentioned that he had weekends off, "I'm sure he will. He's a nice and tough guy. Good combo to have in this day and age." He said to Alej before looking back to Megan giving her a smile showing that he liked the idea of them being able to be together longer, "So you've finally started thinking about getting married after two years of dating? Good for you two. I'm sure that you'll be happy together. Though I do feel that you're going to be on a lot of receiving end" He said mentioning the last section to Shredd with a chuckle knowing that he himself was going to be in a similar position if he and Megan worked out as well as the primes in front of him. Jack let a snicker come up from his throat when Alej mentioned that she had ran out of pills. He moved and patted Shredd on the back, "Well look at it this way. They two of you had been going about this long. Where I came from it usually was in a few months before kids and marriage were talked about, usually with the news that the female was already pregnant. One tried doing that with me, expect I was never with the girl" He said to Shredd chuckling at Shredd's new qualities with Alej now that he was on the ball and chain, "If you want to keep the kid then I can keep the media off you. People get the picture pretty easily when you can break a heavy duty camera in half with your bare hands." He said with a snicker to Alej though on the note was wondering if he did anything the previous night that might end up with similar repercussions.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Alej laughed at him. "You will have weekends off, and I know my man here is capable of warding off a few suitors" she said before she looked back at him amused. "I might consider your purposal stud...I just don't want it to be a highly publicized event" she said before she looked at the other two. "I only bring this up because Shredd got me thinking, and I'm a woman that doesn't fear to speak her mind" she said before she grinned at Megan. "You and your children are invited" she said. Shredd gasped. "I thought you said you'd think about it?" he asked. Alej shot him a look. "Well, I've made up my mind!" she snapped. Shredd whimpered. Megan laughed. "Oh boy...looks like you've put a leash on the wolf" she said. Alej grinned. "It's not like he won't get table scraps and walks...maybe even a spot in the bed" she said before winking at Shredd. Shredd was feeling nervous that Alej brought it up for everyone to hear. Megan smiled. "Well congradulations Alej...you thinking about having kids?" she asked. Shredd gulped. "Meep!" he muttered as Alej shot him a look. Alej blushed. "I forgot I ran out of pills,,,I might as well be pregnant" she said. Megan sighed. "At least you two love each other...and it wasn't rape" she said. Alej nodded. "I'd keep it, but it will be hard to hide a baby bump from the press" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Jack shrugged his shoulders when Alej mentioned prices being right for last minute help like what they were after for Megan to really enjoy herself, "I don't want to sound like a broken record with my past, so I'm just going to say I didn't get many weekends off. Just making it easy on everyone's patience." He said to them before he snickered hearing Shred explain that Alej said the same thing to Shred, "Nothing big. We went ahead and picked up the kids. Came home and made some spaghetti while we had a talk. I really like those kids, and the feeling seems mutual." He said to Shred leaving out the part about what she did later since he was sure they got it already.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Alej looked at Jack and grinned. "Don't mention it...People are willing to help out another person if the price is right" she said. She laughed at his next statement. "It's the weekend Jack...I have a strict policy that only emergencies are dealt with on the weekends. All business and appointments are handled on the weekdays" she said. Shredd snickered. "I'm glad about that because Alej here would have kicked me out of the house at 5 o'clock in the morning" he said. Megan laughed. Shredd gave Jack a toothy grin. "I know what you mean...I was told that last night" he said. Alej blushed but said nothing. Someone finally picked up the phone, and she did the business. Shredd paused for a moment to think about what else he did with Alej besides have sex. "Um...we had a nice dinner and watched a movie together...what did you do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm

It was something else that Alej could just call someone right out of no where and be able to get a baby sitter for Megan's kids on the dot like this. It was nice of her to do so in any case, "You guys are awesome." He said to them with a chuckle liking the idea that Megan was going to join them after all, "I thought that we were getting to work first since it's so early." He admitted shrugging his shoulders before he felt the punch in his arm which he felt no more than a tap on his arm, "I had a good night. And after what happened last night I had the best night of sleep I've had in years." He said to Shred with a grin on spread on his face as he tucked his hands into his pockets. Since they were going to be here until a sitter arrived he was going to enjoy the talk they were going to have, "And outside of pounding the tuna, what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Alej looked up at Megan concerned. "Aren't you comming? I need a drinking buddy too" she said. Megan shook her head. "I have kids Alej...I can't go out at the drop of a hat" she said. Alej smirked. "You can if you have connections" she said before she grabbed her phone out of her cleavage. Megan blushed. "What are you doing?" she asked. Shredd grinned. "What does it look like she's doing?" she asked. Megan gulped never realizing how much of a friend Alej has been to her. Shredd punched Jack in the shoulder grinning. "What have you been up to?" he asked. He was very cheerie after getting his pussy for the day...everyone was in a good mood to be honest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 pm

Jack chuckled hearing Megan say she liked the balance between nice guy and bad boy, "Then I'm glad I have though qualities that you like." He said to her enjoying the kiss on the cheek, "I don't see it as an obligation really. I see it more as being around a family that I've wanted for a very long time." He said to Megan before he saw Megan opening the door to let Shred and Alej into their home though in a way not to wake her children. Jack just let a sigh come up and shook his head when they were so open about their sex lives in front of others, "Yeah I'm ready to Roll." He said to Shed before moving to Megan and placing a kiss to her lips, "I'll be back soon beautiful." He said to her smiling to her as he left the house and stretched out his back. Since it was so early he was sure that he was going for work for the day. If he had a chance he would show his skills outside of being hit and retaliating, granted there were other security members in the facility.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Megan laughed. "I'm more into the in between kind of man. I want them to be bad, but sensitive. I want to have the security and the comfort that a man can provide for me. If I get too much of either, then I wouldn't be happy" she said. She kissed him on the cheek after hearing that he would stay if she could not find a sitter. "That's awful sweet of you, but I don't want to be that much of a burden. Unless that is you feel you have an obligation to being my darlings' father" she said. She walked downstairs to let Shred and Alej inside, so the babies would not wake up. Shred was carrying Alej in, which she could barely walk. Megan laughed. "What did you do to her? She looked like she's paralyzed" she said. Alej blushed. "Stop that...it's just been a while since I've had great sex" she said. Shred chuckled. "I think they can figure that out" he said. He looked up at Jack. He grinned. "You ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Jack chuckled when he heard that Megan wasn't complaining, "That's nice to hear. I usually hear about young women liking the bad boys. You know that thing." He said to her which he watched her giving that somewhat sad look when he put his shirt on. He was glad that she wanted him around for the qualities that she gave describing him, "Alright. But I really don't mind staying around if you can't find someone." He said to her smiling before looking out the window when he heard the car pull up to see that his employer and Shed rolling up the yard, "Yeah. And it looks like I don't have to travel too far to see what time they're going." He said to her with a small chuckle as he then moved to the door, "You want me to let them in?" He asked her just about able to hear when the two were about to get to the door to knock.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Megan giggled. "It's not like I'm complaining" she said before she looked at him saddened that he had put his shirt on, but she was not too sad because her man looked great in the shirt. She grinned. "Maybe it was for the wonderful night that I want you to stay...a good man has to be a great lover and a family man" she said. She sighed. "When you find that time, I'll try to look up babysitters" she said. She heard a car pull up to the house, which she looked out her bedroom window. It was Alej's car, but Shred was driving it. Alej was snuggled happily against his shoulder, which Megan smiled. "Looks like Alej is having a victory nap" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am

Jack smiled to Megan when she thanked him for understanding. He took the kiss accepting every second that they shared in their kiss, "Sorry. Just how I was raised. Can't blame me for that." He said to her with a small smile before moved to the sleeveless shirt to cover the rest of himself up, "I'm glad you enjoy having me over. And more than just for the wonderful night." He said to her giving her a smile as she got dressed up, "I'll need to double check on that time. I don't even know if they knew a time for sure." He said with a small laugh when she was finished getting dressed up again. He moved in and placed a kiss to Mega's lips as he made sure he was ready for work though Alej was rather vague what she would be doing for the day before going for their drinks.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:00 am

Megan smiled. "Thank you for understanding honey" she said before she kissed Jack on the lips. She was glad that he reckognized that she was a good mother. She snickered when he said that he would never kiss and tell. "Thanks, but I don't mind. I bet that Shred would be bragging about how her pleased the likes of Alej" she said. She sighed happily. "Our love session was not too graphic...it was loving and caring" she said. Megan giggled. "You're welcome to come in at anytime hun...I really do enjoy your company" she said before she began to get dressed. "I'm going to need to see if I could even get a baby sitter before I'll say yes or no to your purposal" she said. She cocked her head cutely. "What time will it be at?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 am

(bump)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Jason nodded hearing her when she mentioned that she had her obligations as a parent, "I had a feeling you'd say that. I won't take offense to it." He said to her which he smiled knowing that she was a good mother. A small laugh came up when Megan asked if he and Shred were going to talk about his night, "I'm not one to kiss and tell. I'll say that I had a really good night, but I don't like getting too graphic. Especially for my first night with a beautiful woman." He said to her before placing a kiss on her cheek before he got up to get dressed, "You open for me to come back tonight?" He asked her as he put his boxers and his pants back on first
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Megan blushed. "Some quirks are more bigger than others" she said. She kissed him on the lips again after his comment. "I loved it..." she said as she sat up with him. "I'm not sure, but I'm interested in going out with you...though...I don't know who will watch my precious babies while we're out" she said before she gulped. "I don't want to be the spoiler of your night, but I have my obligations as a parent" she said. She laughed. "You and Shred going to talk about your productive night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Jack felt the movements Megan made, while the act was odd he wasn't really going to say anything bad about it, "It's fine. Everyone has their small quirks." He said to her with a chuckle before placing a soft kiss to her lips, "I'll just take it that you enjoyed it just as much as I did." He said to her slowly getting to a seated positiin where he began to stretch himself out to limber himself after his night, "So what's the plan for today?" He asked her not leaving the bed while he waited for Megan to answer his question, "I just remembered. Last night I came by to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight. Alej and Shred invited me but I would feel awkward if I went alone. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 am

Megan slept just as good at Jack did, though she knew everything was real as she could feel all of his love juice settled inside her. She stirred to his kiss on the cheek in the morning before she wrapped her arms around him refusing to let him leave her side. She was becoming aroused as she was having a dream about having more sex with him. She dry humped him for a good while before she orgasmed. She woke up blushing wildly. "Oh!...what just happened?" she asked. She somehow knew what she did as she always did it with or without him in bed with her. She was still ashamed for doing it, but even more so now that she had a man.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 am

(sure thing.)

That night had been the best night of sleep in the several years that he had left the town. Though with the long and tiring night with Megan it wasn't that much of a surprise. He slowly began to wake up and lifted himself up figuring that he just had a good dream and was back at the small location at Alej's company though he found that it was all indeed real and he just had the best night of his life with the girl of his dreams. He then moved and placed a soft kiss to Megan's sleeping lips. He didn't want to wake her since she just looked so peaceful in her sleep. His hands softly glided her frame and moved to her hips loving the feel of her skin in his rougher, battle worn, hands
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:28 am

(You want to skip to the morning?)
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Jack kissed Megan on her neck when she asked if he was going to slide in. She didn't have to say anything to him since she was just about begging for him in her body movements. She could feel as. Jack took one hand off her breast to guide himself in before the final plunge as he glided into her savoring the new feeling of her bare walls wrapped around his shaft, "Oh god." He spoke softly as he thrusted himself into her which began his repeating motions of continuing to thrust in and out of his lover, "Does it feel as good as you thought?" He asked taking his other hand off her breasts and gripping her sides while he drove himself into Mega.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Megan grinned at him. "You are too sweet hun" she said. She blushed as he got behind her and wrapped his arms around her body. She moaned to his massage and his fondling her nipples. "So good" she said to herself in pleasure. She looked back at him and blushed. "Are you going to slide your member inside me? I really want it" she asked nicely. She bent in a little farther, so her folds brushed against his member to tempt him to shove it inside her starving insides. She bit her lip trying to imagine the feeling until it actually happens.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 am

Jack could just about smell the excitement from Megan, one of the things he had gotten from his bastard of a father, and was more than eager to help Megan with her excitement as she guided him to her bathroom and turned the water on. It was oh so tempting to just and take her right when she started turning on the water, but he was sure that it would just ruin the experience if he went in too early, "It doesn't take too much to get me ready as long as you are involved." He said to her waiting until she braced herself into the wall and then wrapping his arms around her body and massaging her breasts where his hands would move to her nipple where he would pull gently to give her some pressure without twisting or making her uncomfortable while the two let the hot water wash over them readying her further for him to take his enjoyment with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next