Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:09 am

"It had been five years since I've been here. Not much seems to have changed." A male spoke as he stepped off the charter bus, his body covered by a long jacket leaving his face exposed with the tattoo like birthmarks running from his forehead down his face across one of his eyes and along the length of his body covered by the large amount of clothing that kept him covered, "I guess I'll need to see if there's any familiar sights from his time away." He spoke to himself while he began to wander through the town.

Through his trek through Gossomer he overheard what sounded like an argument, he was curious on what it was and walked around the corner seeing a massive bull seeming to be causing problems with a cow prime in what appeared to be a cafe. From what he could understand from the argument it was discussing that the cow had to marry the bull for some strange reason he couldn't quite understand.

The male moved in and then cleared his throat, "I'm sorry to interupt your little chat. But it seems obvious that the girl has no interest in you." He said to the bull with his hands in his jacket pockets, "Of course if you didn't have your head up your ass you might get that." He spoke grinning before he heard the bull.

"What do you know you tattooed freak? Do you know who the hell I am? Do you know who I am?" The bull spoke scowling at the human.

"I don't know. Then again I'm not seeing much but a bunch of hot air." Without a moment's notice the bull landed a solid hit into the human's head only for the human to not even budge despite the heavy hit he just took, "I'm sorry. Was that supposed to hurt?" The human asked taking his right hand out of his pocket and gripped the bull's fist, "Like I said. Hot air." A cracking could be heard as the male gripped the bull's fist and the bull started to howl in pain as he pulled his hand away gripping his hand as it had broken in several places, "Now. Since you got it. Just go away. Remember that no means no." The human spoke.

The bull furious that he got humiliated threw another punch only for the blow to be deflected where the human's own fist connected with the bull's chest which sent him reeling to the ground gasping for air, "Now. Remember that no means no. And if I catch you doing this again I'll do more than knock the wind out of you. Now get out of here." He spoke watching as the bull got up off the ground and made his way out of the cafe, "Sorry about the show. But he shouldn't be bugging you like that any more." He spoke. A tiny spot of blood running from his forehead to his lip though it was a minor injury. The looks the human got inside the cafe were something else. Like he was something out of a science fiction novel.
Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8