Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

home of the beast(private. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

home of the beast(private. Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 am

Goliath continued his action taking it more easy on Siann since he did not want to hurt the woman that lay under him accepting the beast and their possible pairing's product. Soft licks were applied to Sianns neck while he had his way with his woman. The beast in him desired her for a vessal for his offspring, "I love you my Siann." He said to her feeling the tight pressure around him pushing him easier to a release.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

Number of posts : 5807
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:03 am

Siann made a nod of her head when Goliath said he wanted to try for children as much as he could, biting her bottom lip a little Siann relaxed more as Goliath began sliding his shaft into her making her gasp softly. Moving her hands Siann held onto the sheets tightly as he thrusted into her making her moan softly from the feeling, closing her eyes in pleasure Siann arched her back a little as Goliath continued to move in her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 am

Goliath ttook his position on top of Siann placing soft licks and kisses on her cheek and neck, "Then I want to try for children as much as I can my Siann." He said to her as he then began sliding his large and thick length into her staying gentle as he then began thrusting himself into Siann and enjjoying the tight feel of Siann around him. He wanted fatherhood just as much as Siann wanted to mother his child.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Siann relaxed as Goliath removed her clothes as she looked up at him with a smile, "If we were able to, I would. I love children" she said as she adjusted herself on the bed a little as she waited to feel Goliath inside of her once again. "Remember to be gentle" Sianna said softly as she moved her hands from his chest and began tracing her fingers down his arms gently enjoying being so close to Goliath as she currently was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Goliath craved the tender feeling of Siann running his hands along his furred chest. It made him feel like he was the only man in the world even if it was just for a single day or possibly two, "Then I want you to be with me. For as long as you wish." He spoke softly to Siann before slipping his lover from her clothing and letting it fall to the floor while he was in essense already naked and ready to have more time with Siann, "If we are able to Siann. Would you want to carry my child?" He asked her wanting her to be his forever.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Siann smiled as he leaned her down onto the soft mattress, looking up at Goliath Siann traced her fingers on his chest lightly as he placed gentle licks on her neck and her cheek making her giggle softly. "No-one would notice" she said with a smile as she shivered a little from Goliath's hands running along her frame, leaning up she pressed her lips against his once again as she slid her hands slowly up his chest.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Goliath welcomed the gentle pressure placed onto his lips when he felt the kiss on his lips. Slowly he let her move away from him and onto the bed where they shared their first time with one another. The beast followed Siann to the bed where he slowly began leaning her down to the soft mattress which he took his dominate position on top of the young woman where he slowly began placing gentle licks onto her neck and onto her cheek, "Do you think anyone would notice you spending your nights with a creature like me?" He asked her running his hands along her frame.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

Siann made a nod of her head when Goliath said to go to his room, letting him lead her to his room she smiled as she looked up at Goliath "I love you too" she said. Once they reached his room Siann leaned up and pressed her lips against his as she traced her fingers down his chest slowly enjoying being so close to Goliath, leaning back a little Siann smiled before she moved away from him and started to move towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Goliath took in Siann's tender kiss which he let last longer because of the enchanting feeling of Siann's lips on his own. The kiss separated soon after as he looked over her frame wondering what would change if he had made her a mother of another time in the near future, "Alright. Let's go to my room then and we can see how the night goes by." He said to her eager to have more of the feeling that he experienced the previous night. He didn't know what could happen if they continued their deep relationship with one another, "I love you Siann." He spoke to her leading her along to his room which could be called their room soon enough.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Siann laughed softly before she made a small nod of her head "Okay, we can do that" she said with a smile before she pressed her lips against his in a deep kiss enjoying being so close to him even though she barely knew him. Siann felt safe and comfortable with Goliath with her, she wanted to make him happy. Siann didn't know what made her feel as if she had to make him happy but she loved his smile, and how gentle he was with her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Goliath glanced away just a second, "I wasn't expecting you to come by so soon so I didn't make planns for today." He said to her thinking about the events from the previous night and the possible consequences that may follow soon after, "I would like to feel what we did last night. It just felt too good to let happen just once." He mentioned to her wondering what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Siann smiled when Goliath said she could stay as long as she desired, "What do you have planned for the rest of the night?" she asked with a grin before she pressed her lips against his in a light kiss. She wanted to spend as much time with Goliath as she could, Siann traced patterns on his shoulders lightly enjoying being so close to Goliath as she currently was. Siann was happy being around him, more happy than she had been around anyone else she knew.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Goiliath loved the happy tone that he heard from Siann's voice, it made him feel like he could possibly be accepted into her world in that town she lived in, "I do want you to stay here Siann. I'm still just surprised that someone wants to be with me." He said to Siann wanting to be with Siann the entire time she was here with him, "And you are welcome to stay as long as you desire." He spoke to the young woman wondering what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Siann laughed softly when Goliath wrapped his arms around her and picked her up, "I'm really starting to enjoying being with you because you're so kind to me" she with a smile before she pressed her lips lightly against his "Do you want me to stay here with you?" Siann asked once she took her lips from his as she wrapped her arms around his neck comfortably wondering why Goliath asked her if there was something appealing about him enough for her to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Goliath accepted Siann's gentle kiss as he wrapped his large muscular arms around his girlfriend and possibly his life mate. Goliath then picked Siann up from the floor just wanting to spend his entire day and night with Siann in any way that she would accept him to go to, "Just a question Siann. But aside from what happened last night in my room, is there something about me you find appealing enough to stay with me here?" He asked her wanting to take everything to his room so he could feel what he experienced last night.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:31 am

Siann gave a small laugh when Goliath licked her neck, moving so she was looking at him when he asked her if she had told anyone who she was in a relationship with and she shook her head. "No I didn't tell anyone, I don't want anyone trying to come here to hurt you" she said as she gave Goliath with a gentle smile before she pressed her lips against his in a soft kiss as she leaned against him lightly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Goliath ate his meal which was followed by the kiss to his cheek , "If you're going to stay around then I'll be enjoying our meals that much more." He said to her getting up from his seat to return her kiss with a small lick place at her neck, "Did you tell anyone who you're in a relationship with?" He asked her as he came up to Siann wanting to be with Siann more than just for the meal that night. Part of him wanted to ask if she would want to have his children, but felt that may seem over bearing. He heard a lot about females just wanting the carnal relationship with no commitment and didn't know if she wanted to remain a permanent life nate."
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Siann laughed softly when Goliath said the food was amazing, "Well then, guess I'll be cooking more meals for you if you like this so much" she said with a smile as she finished off the food on her plate and cleaned off of her plate before she moved up to Goliath and pressed a kiss to his cheek gently happy he was enjoying the food.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:50 pm

It gave Goliath some comfort and ease when Siann told him that she wasn't worried about what could possibly happen with him and her willing to mate and carry,m. Goliath took a bite and he stopped as he tasted the flavors off cooked food. He never thought that it could possibly be this good, "Siann. This is amZing." He said before biting another mouthful which was about half his plate.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:27 am

Siann gave a small giggle when Goliath licked her cheek, dishing up the food she set a plate in front of Goliath as she started eating her own food. Looking up at Goliath when he said her name Siann raised an eyebrow a little as she listened to his question, smiling gently she shook her head a little "No, I'm not worried. I don't know why I'm not, I'm just not" Siann said softly as she kept eating her food with a smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Goliath felt even more in love with Siann when she said that she didn't mind cooking. Mainly since he never had someone teach him how to or anything that he had to cook since he had a strong immune system and never had food borne sicknesses before, "You have no idea how glad I am to have such a talented mate." He said to her placing a lick to her cheek readying himself to eat, "Siann." He startedfeeling a little nervous asking, "With last night. Are you worried that I had maybe made a cub with you?" He asked her wondering what her stance was on mothing a creature that might not be entirely human.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Siann laughed softly and she made a nod of her head "I can do that" she said as she set about moving around the kitchen easily, soon enough she was cooking sausage and eggs and also some toast. Looking at Goliath Siann smiled at him before she moved a little and pressed a gentle kiss against his cheek "I don't mind cooking" she said softly as she continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Goliath felt the soft touch of Siann's lips on his lips then he scratched the back of his head seeing the working flame on the stove, "Actually...If you could make something too that would bewonderful. I've never had to cook before so this is very foreign to me." He explained to her just wanting the butterflies to go away and just try to enjoy his next few days wiymth the beautiful womab with him hopefully able to join hm in bed at night and for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
mascara_tears
Hell Poster
Hell Poster
mascara_tears

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Siann looked at Goliath and she made a nod of her head with a smile, "Of course I can" she said as she moved into the kitchen and got the stove working easily. Looking at Goliath Siann smiled at him again, "Do you need me to do anything else?" Siann asked as she leaned up and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Goliath heard Siann enter the room before she actually placed herself in the room, "As long as you are safe and sound Siann."He said to her as he looked back wanting to do anything she wanted to do with him, "Siann. I know you're my guest...but could you help me to work the stove?" He askedher feeling embarrassed that he was asking for her to help him make something up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: home of the beast(private. Mature)   home of the beast(private. Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

home of the beast(private. Mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next