Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 am

Megan blushed. "I hope you aren't disappointed that your first time is with a mother of three" she said after his kiss. She touched his cheek. "You're twice the man that gave me my little ones" she said before she smirked. "I want you to lay waste to me...rub it in his face that you could please me...make me happy that I picked you to be my partner" she said before she removed her clothes. Her belly was soft but you could see some muscle tone. Her form was an hourglass with enormous hips. It was clear she had no problems giving birth, but she was very attractive especially how the pregnancy added to her beauty.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:10 am

Jack nodded, "Yeah I've heard of it. I do some reading on my own." He said to her. He understood the worry that Megan had regarding the human's culture soon to be died out, "Yeah I've got that. With the way things are now these days it's a wonder how normal people are able to get by. Kind of a reason I wish I was just a normal guy myself instead of the family line I've got." He felt Megan grope him once again and the blush came back to his cheeks, "Yeah I still have the box." He said to her pulling out one condom he took from the box and had in his back pocket, "I've been waiting a long time for this feeling Megan. I'm glad I get to have my first time with you." He spoke placing soft kisses on her lips while his hands wandered her body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 am

Megan looked up at him. "Have you ever heard of Ragnarok?" she asked curiously. She sighed. "I don't approve of how the primes teach things...they ignore human culture and history. This is cultural genocide" she said before she balled her fist up. "Things have turned to shit with humans, and no one seems to give a shit" she said. She shook her head. "You have to pick and chose your battles. Violence is in all of us...though I bet there are worse than just Narakhan" she said. She reached down to grope his member while they kissed. She was going to initiate a romantic encounter between them. "I know..." she said in a sexy voice. She locked lips with him and moaned. "At least I can do this right...under my own terms" she said before she blushed. "Do you have that condom I got you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Jack couldn't help but to smile when Megan leaned into him, "I suppose that you are right there." He spoke wrapping his arm around her body to keep her close to him, "I had that feeling. But it's always told whenever you go through schools with a lot of primes. Those teachings always just seem to come up." He said to Megan before a small chuckle came up when she mentioned being a good Narakhan, "I try and be the nice guy. Though sometimes that violence still comes up. It's in my blood." He spoke feeling how she felt his tattoos, "Good idea. I don't want to start our relationship talking about things like that." He said to her before kissing Megan softly on her lips though not in a commanding or forceful way, "Right now it's just the two of us. We should let it be like that." He said to her rubbing his hand along her side as a comforting feel.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Megan looked at him oddly. "Huh...that makes sense, but I'm probably thinking about the other peice to the puzzle" she said before she leaned into him. "There's always doomsday folklores...in every culture" she said before she looked at the floor. "The first earth never ended..." she said before she looked back at them. "There has been a huge discussion about an uprising...I don't know when the first move will be...but maybe you will be a good Narakhan" she said as she touched his tatoos. She looked at Jack sternly. "Let's just forget about this doomsday stuff for now...I'm not going to dwell over the second conflict" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Jack gladly went with Megan down the stairway which his mind wandered slightly hearing her and the tone that she gave him. He took his place next to Megan. He didn't mind the idea of spending some time doing something perverted though at the moment he wasn't that much in the mood to start, "Well. A Narakhan is a race of primes that were associated with causing the end of the earth the first time which lead to the world becoming Neoearth. Most of them continue trying to go down that evil route. My father continued that route and became a leader to the pirates." He started taking off the jacket he had worn for most of the day showing he was wearing a white sleeveless shirt which showed the tribal styled tattoos and the many birthmarks that covered his body, "Is there something wrong Megan? You look a little distrought"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Megan tooked his hand and brought him down stairs. "Since the little ones are asleep...You thinking about doing anything before we start cookin?" she asked with a sexy tone. She sat down on the couch and looked up at him. "I'm open to anything...no matter how perverted" she said before she sighed happily. "I don't know what a Narakhan is, but I can't punish you for being put into exsitance" she said before she rubbed a spot next to her. "We can talk...I'm not one to hold something against someone for just heresay" she said. She sighed. "I think there are far worse things to worry about than a Narakhan" she said before she looked at him concerned. Something oddly enough was bothering her more than his news.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Jack let out a small chuckle when she said to keep simple, "Don't worry I get it. I'm going to make anything too fancy. Not that fancy was my specialty anyway" He spoke to her helping bringing the children into the duplex. He comment about her home's size just made him tilt his head for a second, "I've been living in a single occupancy straw hut for the last several years. Trust me, I'd rather be here in what you say is small than having too much space and not know what to do with it." He explained to Megan which he brought the two to their bed, "Well. Don't freak out." He started watching the small children cuddle together in their sleep, "But in my time in the south pacific, I found out that my father was a pirate. And what's more...he was...he was a narakhan. And much like your three here, I wasn't exactly conceived willingly. My mother was vacationing in the islands where she was kidnapped. You can guess what happened there." He explained though he was dragging it along because he didn't want to scare her though he wanted to tell her what he was because he didn't want to keep the secret for too long.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 am

Megan blushed. "I guess I learn from Alej..." she said in response to his comment about her being something else. She looked at Jack amused. "Lets just keep things simplistic and kid friendly. My babies are very picky on what they eat. They'll eat Mac'n cheese, beans'n weinies, apple sauce...stuff like that" she said. She shrugged to his comment about the house. "It's kind of small for a woman who has triplets, but it's all I can afford even with the child support and the resitution" she said before she frowned. "I know you've been in Alej's mansion...you don't need to patronize me" she said. She looked at how he held her babies, which deep down in her heart, he had the best intentions. You could not fake the fatherly aura that surrounded this man. She looked at the pain in his eyes. "What did you find out?" she asked. She looked at Her babies sleeping in his arms. She picked up the remaining baby in the car before she shut the car door and approach the front door to the house. She unlocked the door, and she opened the door. She guided him to the little one's bedroom, and the house looked smaller than it looked. The little ones cuddle up with each other in the bed before she looked at Jack sad. "I can't understand how the most evil act can make such innocence" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 am

Jack started moving when Megan had asked him to bring the groceries in though was stopped when he felt the box being pushed into his chest before he could react, "You really are something else Megan. But in the perfect way." He said to her keeping the box in his lap for the duration of their drive to her home, "Spaghetti is easy enough. You should have seen some of the things I had to roast." He said to Megan looking up from the window to see the large building in front of him, "You've got quite the place. Outside of the manor, this is one of the biggest places I've seen. Or been in for that matter." He said to her looking back and seeing the scene played out in front of him, "Sounds like a good idea... Momma." He spoke before he gently took a hold of two of the small children and held them securely to his frame without doing anything that could hurt the two, "I wish I met with you before all my mess. Would have been better than the mess I had to work with searching for answers I found out I didn't want." He spoke then looking to the two small children in his arms.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 am

Megan sighed happily as she was kissed upon her return. She looked back at her babies seeing that they were sleeping peacefully just like she left them. She looked at Jack happily. "You might helping me carry the groceries in...handsome?" she asked. She pushed the box of condoms into her his chest grinning evilly. "You might want to keep these with you...love doesn't wait" she said. She started the car and began to drive off. She giggled. "I hope you can cook spaghetti" she said happily. They pulled up to a two story duplex, which she pulled into the driveway. Her babies stirred, which she smiled. "They look so precious" she said softly. She touched his shoulder. "Let's get them inside...daddy" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:49 am

Jack had to admit that Megan had a point when she explained the heat of passion, "I know about that. Though in my case it was more heat of anger when I was out in the south pacific. I'll explain that part later on. It's not something to talk about in front of kids." He said to Megan where he listened right until she mentioned vitro fertilization, "I'm sure that she's going to want to keep everything happening normally. I wasn't sure what happened in that closet, but who knows what could happen." He then jumped slightly before he felt Megan grope him to get him hard enough to get a good measure of him for a proper condom size, "I didn't think I had that much of a gift." He spoke slightly embarrassed that Megan had just groped him and felt somewhat guilty that she did so in front of her children. He then watched as Megan left the car to enter the store. After the last ten minutes of waiting for Megan to return from her shopping, "Welcome back Megan." He said to her when she was in the car again then he kissed her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 am

Megan nodded. "Things do happen fast, and you don't think during the heat of passion" she said. She looked at him oddly. "You had a part in getting them to have sex with each other?" she asked curiously. She laughed at how the two wound up having sex. She smirked. "Aw well...Alej really needed the attention. I had to listen to her complain about how depressed she was, and how she wondered why the guys she likes never make the moves on her" she said. She grinned. "I never knew it was Shred she was talking about" she said. She looked at him amused. "I don't think that she can hide a baby bump...unless she goes with the in vitro fertilization route" she said. She looked down at his member and blushed. She looked around before she groped his member to get him hard enough to get a size depiction which she blushed more red seeing that he was as big as a cucumber. "That's the biggest I've ever seen" she said before she looked at him happily. "I'll get you one of the big kind" she said before she kissed him on the cheek. "Be right back big stuff" she said happily. She came back 10 minutes later with a grocery cart full of groceries. She looked at him amused as she got up to the car.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am

Jack let a small laugh come up when she gave her explanation, "I guess you're right on that part. I probably would have waited a while before I got started in that part...Though things always seem to go pretty fast." He spoke which he moved his hand to scratch the back of his head, "I think I might have had something to do with that. I just started talking about how Shred was probably waiting for that right time and then a few hours after that it all happened." He said to Megan with a small laugh trying not to be too loud with the kids in the back, "Well. If that happens then I have a lot more work for me to do. Including baby sitting on that note." He spoke. When Megan brought up his size he slowly brought his hand to his zipper and pulled it down so that Megan could see his size all while staying more discrete so that he wouldn't get arrested. He wasn't entirely sure if he was the right size she was looking for, "Alright. I'll keep an eye on them for you." He said before pulling his zipper back up, "Don't be too long beautiful."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:50 am

Megan smiled to the fact that she might have a father figure in her life. This man seemed to drop out of nowhere and now he was willing to help her out with her clan. "It's better safe than sorry. You seem like a very nice guy, and I can't lie and say I don't feel anything for ya hun" she said. She blushed hearing that Alej had mated with Shred. "Wow...I can't believe that wolf finally made his move on her. I thought he'd be too scared to touch a powerful woman like her" she said before she giggled. "What if Alej gets pregnant? Wouldn't that be exciting?" she asked. She shrugged. "I'll have to know how big your member is if I'm to go inside" she said before she looked back at her babies, which she smiled. "I trust you with them" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 am

Jack gave Megan a smile when she asked to be a part of her family, "Thanks beautiful." He spoke to her appreciating the idea of having a family this time around instead of what he had, "It's your car and your day Megan. I'm not going to tell you no." He said to her with a smile on his face right until she mentioned condoms which sent a deep red flushed color across his face, "If you think we're going to need them." He spoke as they entered the driveway though part of him just wanted to be quiet after what he was just asked, "Yeah. Shred and Alej both were pretty busy not too long ago. Being the guard I nearly had to throw a guy out the third story window to get the point across. Though it was partly those two to blame since they went in a closet." He spoke which he looked at the kids through the rear view mirror. Their story reminded him a lot of what happened with him so he could sympathize with Megan for what she was going through, "Are you going in and I'm watching the kids or is it the other way around?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:54 am

Megan smiled at him. "Of course...you seem to know what to do with them without me asking you" she said. She blushed. "you want to be a part of my family? I guess you can stay more than one night" she said before she started the car to drive back home. She looked at him happily. "You like to stop by the store?" she asked as they were stopped at the light. "You need any condoms hun?" she asked as she knew that they would probably go that far. She thought about it and turned into the driveway before she parked. "Alej and Shred knows what happened to me...and I'm glad she was there for me" she said before she looked back at him. "Shred has been having a relationship together...haven't they?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 am

Jack enjoyed the feel that Megan gave him when she held onto his hand to guide him to her car. The fact that there were several child seats in the car was a little odd since he didn't know about the fact she had kids, "Yeah there's no problem." He said to her though the light mood was broken when she said that she was raped, "I won't talk about it if you don't want to." He spoke setting a hand on her shoulder to help comfort her while they got ready to pick up Megan's children. He got out of the car seeing the three human children in the midst of several primes that outnumbered human. Since he was around a lot of children he didn't want to start a fight while he heard the talking knowing full well that it was something about Megan. Jack gladly helped Megan getting her family into their seats, "Really? I never would have thought of myself as fatherly." He spoke as he buckled in the last of her three children and felt the kiss on his cheek, "You wouldn't mind if I stayed around more than just a couple days would you? I've kind of never had a real family before."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:20 am

Megan smiled faintly. "That's good...at least she's happy" she said. She smiled as shed took his hand. "Shall we go?" she asked. She brought him to her car before she drove off with him. In the car were three baby seat. On their way she looked at him and blushed. "I hope you don't mind, but I have to pick up my kids" she said before she drove up to a daycare. She saw his look, and she frowned. "I'm sorry hun...I should let you know that I was raped" she said as they parked in the driveway. She sunk her head down low. "I don't want to talk about it..." she said turning off the key before she went inside. In the daycare there were three humans around the age of 2. The three held each other's hand, and the women inside spoke behind her back, which it bothered Megan. The Children were as beautiful as their mother, and they came up to the car. She looked up seeing Jack helping load her precious babies into the car, which she smiled at him. "Thank you...you know...you'd make a great father for them..." she said before she kissed him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 am

Jack started letting out a small laugh when Megan brought up Alej, "Actually she's spoken for. She's been dating for the last couple of years. Besides she's just my boss." He explained to Megan which he saw her look to the ground, "In a few places they got that already. I should know since I've gone to a few places out there already." He started which then he placed a soft hand on her hip, "Oh please. You've got that exotic charm to me at the least." He spoke before kissing Megan softly on her cheek, "I don't mind you having that little problem. I dealt with pirates back in the islands, trust me when I say that a little problem with attitude doesn't give me much to hold you against." He informed though when she brought staying the night if all went well, the blush came to his cheeks, "I don't mind staying over. I never really liked being alone. The shed sized living quarters I got back at the manor isn't all that roomy." He spoke wondering how this night would end up going
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:11 am

Megan blushed wildly. "I'm just glad I've finally been picked..." she said before she frowned. "Are you sure you don't want Alej? She looks like she needs a man" she said. She did not realize that Alej was in a sexual relationship already. She looked at the ground with sadness. "I wish that the primes realize that we humans have given them a place to live. They have nearly taken over the society and made us the minority and deem us as inferior" she said before she looked up at him depressed. "I'm not sure you'll find me that exotic..." she said with doubt. She was becoming a little cynical as she tried to repress her emotions. It was not everyday that someone would ask her out unless they wanted just one thing, and that was just a one night stand. She pressured him just to make sure what his views were. She blushed as he said he could cook, which she felt her mood shift full circle. She sighed. "I'm sorry if I'm confusing you...I'm kind of PMSie right now" she said before she blushed. "I'd love to have you come over and maybe stay the night. Only if the night goes well" she said before she smiled. "It gets lonely sometimes" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 am

Jack looked down seeing the way her body reacted when he had talked with her and showed her the interest he had with her. He scratched the back of his head blushing as though he was pretending not to notice that she was giving all the signs away right away, "Well. Maybe some of us like the idea of being with a pretty human girl. Whether for kids or other reasons. I've had more than enough time being around primes that they look like normal people after a while. In this place you actually have a more exotic look to you." He said to her giving her a warm smile. He then heard her invitation to her home which only got him thinking more about what they would do, "And maybe we could just stay there....It's been a few years since I've had a cooked meal that I didn't roast on a spit and hunt myself. Not to mention the home environment would feel a little more comfortable."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Megan was a liar if she said that she was not aroused at that moment. She had images in her head of having a man in her bed with her. She smiled at this thought, and she got wet and her nipples became erect with they looked like thimbles. She blushed as she hid them. "I'm not asked out because I'm human, and..."She said before she looked away. "The males are after the primes because they have a better chance at giving their future offspring a chance in the way this society was ran" she said. She gulped as her nipples were still hard. "Um...you like to come to my house first? I need to change and get a padded bra" she said before she laughed heavily.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Jack heard music in his ears when she said she was available for both occassions. First girl he met and had a serious as well as mutual attraction for, it felt like he was in heaven, "Yeah. I was wanting to ask earlier but you know how work goes. Especially when you block a bull's fist with your face and still beat him." He said to Megan before feeling her hugging him and he returned the action, "Funny that you never had someone ask you out before. I would have sworn you would have a few suitors." He said to Megan before patting her back softly, "I'm still pretty new around here. You know a good date spot?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Megan smiled. "Of course I'm avalible tonight and tomorrow...I'm assuming you're interested in a date, am I right?" she asked. She giggled. "I've never had this happen before" she said happily as she hugged him. "Of course I'm interested silly!" she yelled with excitement. She gulped. "I'm sorry..." she said. She obviously never had been asked before, or looked at in such a way Jack had looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next