Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Jack gave a small laugh when she asked what he was in the spot for, "Well. Since I had gotten off work I was wondering if you were available tonight and maybe tomorrow." He said to her. He couldn't help but to look her over a time or two seeing how well her body seemed to work perfectly with the uniform that they wore, "Unless you aren't interested or something." He said to her feeling slightly bashful since he was talking to Megan and how appealing he found her both with body and her personality
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8531
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Shred looked at Jack amused. "You better hurry, I don't know when she gets off from work!" he yelled. Alej grinned as she wrapped her arm around Shred's trunk already claiming him as her own. "Let's have another round stud" she said. Shred laughed. "Let's eat first honey" he said before he kissed her on the lips. "My Patches" he said. Alej smirked. "You're lucky you're cute" she said. Megan caughed Jack as she walked out of the cafe. She looked at him and blushed. "Jack...What are you doing here?" she asked timidly. She smiled happily. "I bet I know what you're after" she said before she giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:52 pm

While he was down on the concrete, with everyone but Alej and Shred questioning reality on how a guy just jumped three floors and landed on concrete without becoming a smear, Jack waved at the window, "Thanks, but I'd rather get it from her! See you love birds tomorrow!" Jack caled out though instead of going to his tool shed housing he walked off to Gossamer to see if Megan was still there if the cafe was open or if he could meet her during a walk. He needed to grab a snack anyway so it was good for that part as well. He arrived at the cafe when it was just about to close where he spotted Megan and came up, "Hey. Remember me?" He asked her with a small chuckle and a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:03 pm

Alej seemed very happy that Jack took his job seriously. "I'm glad that you are so noble" she said. She would have been annoyed when she was not under the effects of a good sex session. She looked at Shred before she blushed madly. "I'm not sure if I'll ever have a private life...anyone can put cameras in my room if they are despirate enough" she said. Shred sighed. "I'm not safe taking a shower..." he said. Alej laughed. "Hey you don't have anything to worry about..." she said before she chuckled. "You'll just do your thing with leaving naked bulls on the street bound and gagged" she said. She looked at Jack amused. "You know I have her number" she yelled from the third story window. Shred came up behind Alej. "Let's have our alone time Patches" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Jack just shook his head when Alej told him not to worry about the little things, "I'm here keeping you secure. If that means having to fight off some dimwits with cameras then that's my job." He explained before feeling Alej pat his back which he looked back seeing that she looked better after she had her time with her wolf, "Just try not to cause a high profile issue. I probably missed my chance to have a real life since I was trying to give the two of you some privacy." He spoke before walking off with his hands tucked in his pockets of his jacket before dropping from the third story window and landing on his feet with no visible issues to note or see. It seemed that Jack was making it clear that he wasn't a normal guy now that he went through the entire day only ghosting Alejandria around
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 pm

The male looked down the three stories to the concrete below, and he gulped when he was thrown into the wall. "What the hell man! Jeez...someone's got problems!" he muttered dusting himself off. Alej looked at Jack annoyed. "Don't lecture me on having needs...no matter how spontaineous" she said. She sighed. "Relax...you don't need to worry about the little things" she said seeing that she was going to have to teach him how to be a good body guard. She put her hand on his shoulder. "I trust you'll keep them from going inside to take pictures and video" she said before she patted his back happily. She looked at Shred satisfied. "Next time we do it in bed" she said. Shred shrugged. "Fine by me...I'm just glad you liked it" he said. Alej grinned. "I loved it" she said. The male ran off after Jack glared at him. "I'm gone!" he yelled. The ladies giggled. "I don't think any of us could physically go through doors..." they said before looking at Shred happily. They were glad he satisfied Alej, and they could really tell the difference.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Jack growled at the male and grabbed him by the shirt, "I warned you. Time to make an example." He spoke dragging the male to the window dragging the male along against his will which he was ready to toss him out the window though that seemed to be put on the back burner when the others seem to crowd at the door so he threw the male at the wall next to the window as a threat which then he growled only to be ignored by the crowd despite nearly killing someone. After the door finally opened up and he saw Alej he shook his head with his back to the door, "Apparently you didn't check to see who was around." He explained with his arms crossed really tempted to show his threat by throwing someone out the window to their death, though he was just going to have to deal with the problem since a body count here was the last thing he needed, "You may think so, but all it takes is one person getting a picture or a few seconds of a video to having a fact like this go world wide. Especially with how high a profile you are." He spoke glaring at the male from before, "Which reminds me. If anyone had any kind of media footage of what happened, I recommend handing it over before it goes out. Simply put, I'll snap your spine in six places if anything goes out." He spoke where everything went quiet.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:29 am

Shred chuckled wholesomely. "Let me get the condom out" he said. Alej touched his hand. "Let's skip the condom...I want to feel all of you" she said. Shred grinned. "Then stand up and spread your legs for me" he said. Alej did as he said before she gasped and mooed out softly. "Oh, You're so big" she said before she wrapped her arms around him. Shred held her hips steady as he made his thrusts into her. Alej moaned constantly arching her back from the constant delight her boyfriend gave her.The male looked at Jack annoyed. "Calm down man...it's not like there will be more to take our place. Just kick back and watch the free show" he said. The women were blushing madly seeming to know that there was something going on between Shred and Alej. "What the hell!?" the male yelled. "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me harder!" Alej shouted before she screamed into Shred's chest. Shred howled and their Orgasms arrived. "Oh..." Alej said weakly panting heavily. Shred let out a heavy proud sigh of relief. He stroked Alej's back as she collapsed onto his chest with a satisfied and blissful expression on her face. "That was way better than I imagined" she said. They unlocked the door, and Alej blushed seeing Jack there. "What are you doing!?" she asked. Shred came out with a semi erect member in his pants which impressed some of the maids. Alej noticed that there were people down the hall, and she blushed. "God damn it! This is why I can never get any penis around here!" she yelled. Shred sighed happily not really caring that people knew what they did. He looked at Jack amused. "You didn't need to do that for us...I'm pretty sure that the staff here are aware not to give out information to the media about Alej's personal life" he said before he glared at everyone. They all gulped and went off to do their job. Alej held Shred close mostly to keep herself from collapsing but also to gain closure after being mated with so vigorously. It was obvious the huge change in her mood was after the mating, and even when she found a boyfriend her mood shifted as well.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 am

Jack fortunately had not gone too far from where everything had started. He began to turn back when others began to gather towards the closet, "Oh come on." He started to himself before he grabbed the male in the front, "You are all going to leave. If you don't I swear to god I'll throw your corpses out the window." He spoke trying not wanting to cause an issue for Alej and Shred since they were more than likely doing something they would rather keep secret. Jack got that impression mainly because the closet was set to lock, "And I had plans myself." He spoke dragging the first one away which made clear than Jack was tired of dealing with people like these whether they were prime or not, "And stay out of here." He finished wondering if he had to stand guard here because of this little event, though he really just wanted to get out of the mansion and go meet with Megan so he could actually have a personal life.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:05 am

Shred and Alej both smiled hearing that Jack was going with the and he was to head off to find Megan and ask if she wanted to come. "Aright...you two have fun,,," she said before she looked at Shred eagerly. "Come on stud!" she said before she grabbed his hand dragging him out of the room. Once outside Alej planted a big kiss on Shred, which something told Shred that this was going a little faster than her planned. "Shred looked around to find a closet where he opened it and locked it once he and his love were inside. He turned the light on as Alej finally removed his pants to give him a blowjob. She touched it biting her lip as it grew in her hands. "Oh...you're a lot bigger size than I my dildo" she said. Shred snicked. "Can you handle it?" he asked. Alej looked up at him. "I want it" she demandeed. They were not aware that people were gathering outside the closet.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 am

Jack found Shred to be one of the more colorful primes he had known, he certainly had a streak to him regarding anything Alej had brought up. The picture reveal itself was a lot more calm than what he expected though that was probably since the two cared about each other as much as they did made the issue blow over, "I guess I'll be seeing you some other time." He spoke to Shred giving a nod and turning around to follow Alej to her office to finish the rest of the day. He could see the way she worked her magic on Shred and almost pittied the wolf until he remembered what he was getting sooner of later which changed his mind set from Pity to lucky.Jaxk looked at the housing set up for him when described. It sounded nice enough even without all the odds and ends, "Place looks like a shed. But what am I complaining, I spent the last few years in a straw hut." He spoke with a joking tone. Jack stayed in the back of Alej's office allowing her to work without him trying to distract her from work. When the day was finally over, as called by Alej, Jack started for the shed set up only to hear that Alej and Shred had a dinner date set up and the day after he was invited to the bar, "I don't mind a trip to the drinking hole. Been aching for a drink since I got back." He spoke with his grin, "I'm going to head out a while. See if Megan wants to go with us if that's alright."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Shred shrugged. "You have internet now, why don't you fall in love with it?" he asked. He was trying to forget about the fact his sweetheart kept a nude photo of him at all times. He sighed realizing it was a trophy pic and not one to send to everyone. He chuckled to himself. "So you like looking at me naked eh?" he asked. He chuckled evilly. "That's true mate, but something tells me that Tootsie has learned to much...she's having a breakdown already" he said. Alej sighed. "Well, I have a bunch of work to do, so You continue with your work stud" she said before she walked off. She loved to but that sway in her hips showing off that booty to her man. She looked back at Jack and grinned. "Come on..." she said. Shred growled lowly as she walked off. The day was relatively uneventful, but Alej had a lot of calls and paperwork to sign. In the middle of her break she sighed heavily before she rested her head against her hand. "I'm so tired" she said. She looked outside seeing that the sun was setting. She looked back at Jack and frowned. "I think that's it for the day" she said before she pointed at a Mansion with a building across the driveway. "The mansion is mine, but the dorm will be yours. You'll have access to WiFi, Water, a mini fridge, microwave, and a nice bed. It will be the most I can do for you, unless you have the money to upgrade" she said. She did not say anything about it being a tool shed in its prior use. She pressed the button on her desk. "Please send me Sean Roswell" she said. A couple minutes passed before Shred came in. "Hey...you ready?" he asked. Alej smiled and nodded. "I have a nice dinner for us in the mansion...I asked that they keep it discrete" she said before she walked up to him grabbing his hand. She looked back at Jack. "You did well for a first day's work...I'll see you whenever I get up tomorrow morning" she said. Shred snickered. "Tomorrow's Saturday" he said. Alej grinned. "Oh...so you are going to the bar tomorrow?" she asked. Shred nodded. "Yea...you coming with me you two?" he asked. Alej nodded. "I might as well...sounds fun" she said before she looked back at Jack. "What do you say?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Jack cleared his throat when Shred mentioned the internet, "Haven't been able to go on the internet for about five years now. And I was more or less an innocent teen when I graduated from high school. So my knowledge would be limjted." He spoke to Shred before he started naming off stats. Part of him wanted to ask why he wanted all this information though he probably already knew the answer to that question before it could be asked. It was then he heard his boss spill that she knew his size, after she went and told Jack not to say anything, Alej went and showed both of them the picture, "I didn't want to see it either. Her thumb went across the screen when she told me about you and the picture appeared." He spoke which then he wondered what more could possibly happen next, "Be glad your first nude picture wasn't tied to a telephone pole, blind folded and beaten half to death."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Alej grinned. "You and I are going to get along very well" she said before Shred nodded. "He's a good guy" he said. Shred laughed. "That's what the internet is for my friend...just cold hard numbers" he said. Alej blushed. "Please don't say hard!" she muttered. Shred grinned. "Get this the average size for a guy is 5.5 inches...and the average cup size for a woman is a C cup" he said. Alej huffed. "Is this what you do in your spare time? look up naughty facts? So smart guy...what's the biggest size in the world!?" she asked. Shred smirked. "13 inches..." he said. Alej cringed. "Gross...what is that a horse?" she yelled. Shred shrugged. "I don't know...whale maybe" he said. Alej smacked herself in the forhead. "You're a good size...I don't need a freak" she said. Shred looked at her oddly. "What do you mean?" he asked. Alej showed him her phone, and he blushed madly. "PATCHES! What the hell! That ain't right!" he yelled. Alej snickered. "You shouldn't be so modest...it all I need to get me to my big O" she said. Shred glared at her. Tootsie looked at the pic and shrieked. "OH MY GOD! I'M BLINDED!!" she yelled but she was blushing never thinking her half brother was so hot.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Jack scratched the back of his head chuckling at how embarrassing the entire ordeal must have been for the bull, "You stole the words right out of my mouth Alejandra." He said chuckling. Jack shrugged his shoulders not wanting to get invoved in a dick measuring contest in front of his boss, "I don't go looking reall so I wouldn't know how to class you or me. Until I get a proper comparison I'm just calling myself average." He spoke not really wanting to measure himself right away. When Alej and Shred began explaining to Tootsie that the two of them were an item Jack mentioned to Tootsie leaning to the side, "Must feel weird being the clueless one." He spoke leaning in and cupping his hand so that Alej and Shred couldn't read his lips while he spoke quietly before the scream.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Shred looked at him amused. "What? Deadly pirates and that's rated PG?" he asked. Alej laughed. "I think he was talking about the Bull from earlier" she said. Shred looked at Alej amused. "You just ruined it" she said. Alej grinned. "It was smaller than even that" she said before she nudged Shred. Shred laughed. "What are you suggesting I'm small? You have no idea what I'm packin" he said. Alej smirked. "I have an idea" she said. Shred huffed. "I so happen to be in the big man's club" he said totally unaware that Alej has a naked pic of him. Tootsie looked at them and rose an eyebrow. "Really? I can't believe that...I mean...yea he's her type, but he's my brother! That's just too weird for my boss to be dating my brother!" she said. Shred crossed his arms smirking. "We've been together for 2 years" he said. Tootsie gasped. "WAH!?" she yelled in total disbelief. Shred put his hand on Alej's hip and pulled her up close. Alej smiled with a blush before she put her hand on his face. "I love you" she said. Tootsie screamed almost traumatized.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Jack paused hearing what Shred had done then started laughing out loud, "I would have, but there were kids present. I kept it at a more PG level." He spoke when he finally caught his breath from the heavy laughter, "Really? So he was." He paused measuring out an inch with a pair of his fingers, "Never would have thought that was possible." He spoke shaking his head. The fact that Tootsie called him a tool wasn't that surprising though he wasn't expecting the mouse to start yelling at him for false impressions, "Let me put this in perspective for you." He said making a box with his fingers and outlining Shred with Alej, "Think valentine's day hallmark card with hearts everywhere. Then you have the right couple. I was hired. I have a contract. I am not romantically involved.. Got it now?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Shred laughed. "There's your problem there...you didn't strip him naked, bound, and ganged him to a tree" he said. Alej smirked crossing her arms. "Yea...why did you do that to the bull?" she asked. Shred smirked back. "Because it's amusing" he said. Alej coughed. "I couldn't tell if he was a bull or a cow when you did that" she said. She and Shred both laughed. Shred looked at Jack and shrugged. "I don't know you're comparing apples to oranges right there. Every pirate crew have different motives, funding, and weapons" he said. Shred grinned. "Perfect" he said most evilly. He looked at him oddly. "Oh, Your into Megan?" he asked. Tootsie huffed. "Tool..." she muttered. Shred looked at Tootsie amused. "You mean polygamist?" he asked. Tootsie nodded. "Right! See! You are a two timer! I knew it!" she yelled. Alej growled. "He's not my boyfriend!" she yelled before she grabbed Shred. "He is!" she yelled. Tootsie looked at her skeptically with her hand on her hips. "Please...I'm not that stupid" she said. Shred sighed. "You're right...She's too good for a buff sexy stud like me" he said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Jack grinned hearing the shrieking from Tootsie where he began to elaborate on the situation, "Where I was at there wasn't an option to just knock them out. I let one live then he tells the story that I was there and get more of them after me. I know the somali guys are tough, but mix tribal lore with their already aggressive nature and you won't have a long life span if you're too soft. The bull was no threat so all I did was break his hand to explain he wasn't as tough as he thought." He then looked at Shred grinning at the question, "I've been known to have a bottle of vodka or two when i have a party." He spoke to Shred though with his plans he probably get an oportunity to go with the waitress from before, "Kind of a good thing you have plans. I was planning on going with this cute waitress I met at the cafe from earlier." He spoke half figuring Tootsie was going to start yelling at him for bigomy even if the writing on the wall wasn't clear enough.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Tootsie huffed. "That's right!" she said totally not getting that her brother was making the moves on her boss. Shred chuckled. "Whatever works. If it ain't broke why fix it?" he said. Tootsie shrieked when she heard that Jack had killed people. Shred chuckled. "There are a lot of ways to kill a person, but I perfer to neutrilize them" he said. Alej grinned. "You've never killed a man, quit acting like you have you big softie" she said. Shred laughed. "Never had to" he said. Shred looked at Jack happily. "You a drinker?" he asked. Alej huffed. "You're going to drink with him tonight?" she asked. Shred laughed shaking his head. "Of course not, I have something to do tonight anyway" he said. Alej blushed and put her hand up to her mouth coughing. "Yea, well...you better not be lying. I can't have Jack all hung over on the second day of the job" she said before she looked at him amused. "Shred drinks two pints of beer everyday" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Jack shrugged his shoulders when Tootsie asked if he was trying to be a bad ass, "Actually no. I was just doing as I was told which brought this here so you could do what you need. He said to the mouse getting the impression that she though he was dating Alej which made her look hard headed to him, "That's cool too. My style to get some point across is to cause pain and humiliation. That way it gets the point across. But yeah, I'm not totally innocent from killing. I made quite a few just in the process of defending myself. Of course not just by punching them in the head the right way." He spoke to Shred really getting the idea that the two of them would bet along pretty well. He tried to hide his laugh when he heard that Shred had explained his lineage before only for her to get caught up in texting to really get it. Of course it lead Jack tocovering his mouth to make it look like he was coughing instead.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Tootsie huffed. "Smartass is the new dumbass" she said. She looked away ignoring the heavy weights he was carrying in. "I supposed you are trying to look badass now aren't you?" she asked sticking her tongue out still thinking that Jack was Alej's boyfriend. Shred smirked at Jack. "Subtle, but effective. I just laid a hit to the temple, and he was out..." he said before he grinned. "You have to do it the right way or else the torque could snap his neck and kill him...but I think you know that. You look like a guy who's killed using that technique" he said. He shrugged. "I just did it for the running..." he said. He chuckled. "I was trained by my dad...he was doing something like that except he was in Somalia" he said. Alej looked at him oddly. "I didn't know that...why didn't you tell me?" she asked. Shred frowned at her. "I've told you...I saw you texting and I asked you if you were listening, which you said and I quote, Yea, I think that's awesome" he said. Alej blushed madly realizing that she does that a couple of times with him every date.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Jack tilted his head getting what could possibly be the idea Alej was going for. He didn't say anything about it, but it seemed obvious what was going on.Jack chuckled under his breath when Tootsie called him a smart ass, "It's better than being a dumbass right?" He asked adding more on the smartass description, but he just couldn't resist saying it when she was the one that brought it up. He walked with Alej ignoring the sway in her hips and reminding himself that he was there as a body guard and Alej was just about spoken for with the wolf. He watched what looked like the start of a crash and burn though she recovered which stuck Jack with the heavy boxes, which only surprised him for a second which he got the balance and walked with the stack as though it didn't weigh much of anything, "Sure thing. Be back in a sec." He spoke walking with everything and dropping it off for Tootsie, "Here you go. Special delivery from Shred." He spoke dusting off his hands and heading back to the love birds to see they were already on the way, "Yeah. Some hard headed bull was being frisky, he hit me so i broke his hand. Never say a bull cry before that." He smirked, "I would have played sports but my adoptive parents homeschooled me. I made up for that spending some time in the south pacific. You get real tough fighting off pirates that want you dead." He spoke trying not to sound like he was bragging.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Tootsie huffed crossing her arms over her chest. "I still don't trust you!" she said. Alej looked at Jack amused. "I have an idea what we can do...you do like that waitress" she said before she walked away. Tootsie stuck her tongue out. "Smartass" she said. Alej put a little sway in her hips as she saw Shred approaching. She blushed looking at her hunk, which she actually became timid around him. "Hey" she said. She looked down trying to not chicken out. Shred smiled. "Hey" he said. He had many boxes in his arms as he carried them into the room Tootsie was in. "Can we talk after you're done?" she asked. The workers were whispering thinking that Shred was in big trouble. Shred was slightly worried, but he could recognize by her body language that she was needing him on a very intimate level. "Sure" he said. He looked at Jack and smirked. "Hey can you carry this in for Tootsie? Save me a trip?" he asked. He handed Jack the boxes which they weighed a ton. Shred walked down the hall, and Alej followed him. "Shred...I need to ask you something..." she asked. Shred looked at her curiously. "Yea?" he asked. Alej blushed seeing that they were alone. "Do you love me?" she asked. Shred laughed. "Of course hun...why do you ask" he asked. Alej sighed and leaned into him; Shred wrapped an arm around her. "You alright?" he asked. Alej sighed. "I want you to spend the night with me..." she said. Shred looked at her shocked. "Is that okay?" he asked. Alej nodded. "Of course...I need to be with you" she said before she grabbed his chest, and she looked up at him before she kissed him on the nose. "I...I love you, you big goober" she said. Shred picked up the last of the boxes which Alej grinned. "So it's settled then..." she said as she walked with him. Shred sighed. "Right, right...I got ya" he said before he smirked at her now that people were watching. "I'll be sure to do that for ya" he said. Alej smirked. "Thatnks, stud" she said. The workers were shocked to see that there was not going to be workplace theatre today. Alej saw Jack and grinned. "Thanks for your help" she said. Shred set the boxes next to the others before he looked at Jack. "So...you're her new bodyguard eh?" he asked. He chuckled. "At least you're in shape...I had to save Alej from a bunch of dumbasses last time" he said. Tootsie nodded. "Shred was the best football player in the Division back in college" she said. Alej grinned slightly remembering all the games she saw him play in.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:15 pm

(Oops. my bad)

Jack grinned hearing Tootsie then he shook his head when she called him a beefcake, "Note the word 'hired'. I have a contract, she has an interest in someone else. Therefore I'm here to keep the jackasses from thinking she's fair game." He explained to Tootsie though the fact that Tootsie didn't know about her interest was sort of funny even if it meant Jack had to hold in the fact that he was keeping from laughing, "Alright then." He started when Alej spoke next, "I'll try and stay out of sight so I don't get in the way of anything." He explained before glancing over at Tootsie and chuckling under his breath while, "By the way. You look familiar. Have we met by any chance? If that was you then you seem to be missing a giant robot this time." He spoke reminding her of when she went searching for Idward the time before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)   Blood of the beast (Omu, mature) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of the beast (Omu, mature)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next