Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Rose whimpered some as it was all a lot to take in. everything was so cute. She got the thing her mom said and said “a new car. I dunno what to look for.” She blushed thinking she was aggravating her mom unaware what her brother was doing to her father.

Inuyasha moaned loudly waking up as the pleasure got more intense. She saw koji gasping as koji got deeper. Inuyasha said “oh god don’t stop….” Inuyasha rched into koji her breast rubbing against him inuyasha couldn’t believe this he though his dream of kagome was just a dream but it turned out to be koji inuyasha felt koji entering her womb

Past:

Miroku was happy to cheer her up unaware she had bene scared he hate her. He laid her down and kissed her and slowly undressed her furs. He could see she need this to prove his love for her as a mate

Sango smiled and towled off throwing it to him then began to dress and said “want to go have breakfast at our spot.” She smiled at him

The protectors drank what she gave then they switched the second began licking her nipples while te other explore her clit

Koga mind was more animal at the moment his frustrations made him mad but his sexual frustrations was the worse. So when she smelled the sweet scent of one of the wolves he chased after them licking his lips finding her he grabbed her the other distracted at a distance.he said “whats your name.” he had her oinned against a boulder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 pm

"buy only things you know you need now powder diapers bottles milk pump maybe a few clothes some beds a carseat or 2 and maybe even your own car if you like " kagome said "you could have two like i had you and koji or you could have more or less buy small for now if you need more we can shop again"

koji woke but didn't stop, couldn't stop even if he wanted to it was like he was possested and kept mating inuyasha hard driving deep as his balls filled and his knot swelled.

PAST:

hotaru whimpered and held him glad he didn't hate her.

sess gave her a towel then used on on his own body to dry off.

they kept looking for the boar unaware kouga now had a new agenda on his mind.

rin moaned and gasped to tehir actions hissing as she neared her orgasum when she came it filled the mouth of the one licking her pussy a her milk filled the belly of the other.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Rose kept running to kagome everytime she found a cute outfit and kept asking kagome about how many pups she would have and what to expect. What she needed and all making there shopping trip a long one

Inuyasha moaned and open for koji holding him as koji enter his fathers slit witch was warm and tight inuyasha rocking her hips in her sleep thinking it was kagome mating her again

Past:

Miroku said “I could never hate such a beauty. Its in the past.” He looked into her eyes unaware he was making her fall in love with him

Sango whimopered as he stop as now she was turned on she rinced off and then got out and began to shake the excess water off her fur

The protectors continued to suk on her nipples drinking milk from ead one as the second delved its tongue deeper growling at the taste wanting more it pawed gently against her swollen nub

Koga was so aggravated and sexually frustrated one of the wolves demons in the pack that rin sent smelled sweet he growled fallowing them and that sweet scent
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:07 pm

kagome nods and left rose to her shopping  while she stocked up on food.

koji moaned and thrusted against inuyasha.

PAST:        

hotaru gasped "we mated i raped you i thought you might hate me after i forced you though i didnt want to my body acted on its own" she said.

sess stopeed nd let her rince off sighing softy and rinced himself off as well.  

rin moaned softly to their actions.

the wolves hung their head sad their leasder was supset "we will get it for you mastter kouga"  they said and ran ahead to corner to huge boar.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:24 pm

Rose listened to her mom as they walked through the baby stuff. She said “well I do guess men do fine it complicated and I wouldn’t want koji to change to much. Maybe he will understand some day. If you got something that will help that be great.” She smiled and got her a buggie and began looking through the babys stuff piling it on the buggy as it was all so cute

Inuyasha moaned lightly in his sleep against koji rubbging against him in a intimate way both dream of there mates and getting r==turned on

Past:

Miroku smiled gently and said “would you like to mate. My sweet mate.” His hand running over her breasts gently

Sango moaned and said “keep that up and I might just have to take what I want weather it falls off or not.” She blushed as his hand s felt so good against him

Koga growled and snapped “I almost had it damn it.” he looked at the wolf rin sent him alittle mad he missed his mate as it was taking to long to hunt. Plus he was frustrated as he missed rins attention meanwhile the female wolf protectors continued to lick rin seeing she was enjoying it the one licking her breasts continued soon gently latchignon like a pup and feed from her alittle the other pushed its snout into rin its cold nose touching her inner wals while it licked at the sweetness wanting more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 pm

"i know but men never understand these things, thats what partly makes them who and what they are but if you like we an try something when we get home" kagome said yet doubted it would work but decided to cross that bridge later.  she then went about her shopping "buy whatever you may need rose" kagome added before leaving her daughter in the baby section while she got groceries for tonights dinner.        

koji caressed inuyasha female form as he slept and dreamed.    

PAST:

hotaru whispered his name softly  and nuzzled him gently.  

sess nodded and turned to wash her back and sides and front  kissing her neck and telling her she smelled good.    

rin didn't mean to hinder her mate or make him lose the boar she sent him the wolves to help him hunt she didn't know it would make him lose his prize. she laid beside the protectors stretching and soon moaned to their licking her pups were sleeping soundly and the licking turned her on she soon opened her legs allowing them both to taste her one found her nipples tasted sweetly of the milk the other found her area between her legs tasted even sweeter.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 pm

Inuyasha nuzzled koji as both dreamed about there mates in sexual ways.

Rose nodded and said “I know and I love him to and nothing he can do would change that. I just wish he understood more.” She sighed and smiled fallowing he rmom inside rose immediately began to fall in love with all the baby stuff

Past:

Miroku mmed as her kiss was sweet his hands running along her sides actually being able to esplore her body alittle

Sango blushed and said “iwas only gonna was it but I wouldn’t want it to fall off.” She laughed and nuzzled his neck and said “I suppose it your turn to bath me then”

Koga missed every second he was away from rin he growled getign the scent of a very large borse that could feed them for days. But he mis placed the scent when the wolf rin scent found him meanwhiled the protectors nuzzled her and licked her trying to cheer her up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 pm

koji held her as he slept and dreamed of rose in his arms.

"no its normal to be scared and i am sure koji is tring to understand  and even if he never understands he still loves you" she said and held her as they entered the store.

PAST:                    

hotaru closed her eyes as miroku kissed her lips.

sess caught her and shook his head "im still sore let me clean that or i might mate you until it falls off" he said teasinly.

rin missed him and sent some of the others to find and help him  while she snuggled with her protectors as she tried to rest

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:45 pm

inuyasha felt lonely and got up seeing koji was rest she joined him snugglign right besidhe him

rose said “I hope im ready im scared I wish koji understood fully what im going through. Is that bad of me to think mom. Im scared that I want adapt easly.”

Past:

Miroku moaned soflt as she kissed his neck miroku said “now that I see you truly. You are very beautiful.” He smiled at her brushing hair out her face leaning in and gently kissed her

Sango understood that she didn’t like her fur getting wet much either. She hugged him her hand running over his chest her breast continuing to scrub his back she said “well ill keep that in mind.” She smiled as her hands slowly teasing went towards his member

Koga grumbled as he continued to hunt only catching few fish not enough to fully satisfy her, so he went looking for a bigger meal. He just hoped rin was okay
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:19 pm

koji left tjhem alone he was told never to touch them so he washed then got a bite to eat and went to rest from the last mating session with rose

"a little but i i am sure your old enough to work things out and i adapting slowly" she said

PAST:                                  

she kissed her mark hoping to elp him feel better of all the females he mated and pupped she had the fewest most had 3 except for shiro and ayame who had possiby ten each while she had one maybe two inside her.

"of couse i will sango all you have to do is ask" he said and mmmed as sjhe washed his back and massive tail which he tried to keep dry so he would not smell like wet dog.

rin slept while he was gone when she did wake up he still wasnt back and whimpered a little hugging the two protectos for comfort.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 pm

Inuyasha slept peacedully as koji washed he would cocme across the roserys

Rose smiled with her mother and said “good im glad are you still disappointed in me.”

Past:

Miroku said “its okay I didn’t mind coming to check o you.” He smiled blushing slightly as she got close examining his neck that held her mark. He said “alittle bit. my necks more sore than anything.” He could feels her bodys closeness to his

Sango mmed as sess rubbed her belly she said ‘I would love to help only if you return the favor.” She smiled as she went behind him running her hands over his tail up to his back slowly lathering him up

Koga left reluctan but knew rin would be hiunger so told his pack to watch over rin while he hunted.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:56 pm

koji went to wash up.              

kagome smiled "i'd love some" she said and left with rose to do her shopping.          

PAST:                                  

"i'm fine" she said "thanks for checking on me" she added  turning as he rubbed his neck and saw her mark "do they hurt?" she asked him.            

sess smiled and rubbed her belly  then gave her his back "want to elp me wash?" he asked her.            

rin rested as the pups nused from her teats and kouga knew she would be hungry when she woke up.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Rose said “I think I will go ask mom if she feels like going shopping after all we got a lot to plan for.” She kissed koji reluctantly leaving him to shower and go look for mom she saw her mom leaving and ran after her grabbing her arm and said “care for company.”

Inuyassha nodded as he was already asleep before kagome had finished talking

Past:

Miroku said “oh…..i just wanted to meet you after all we nevergot to really talk.” He went to her smiling gently looking down at her small frame though newly pregnanted miroku thought she was glowing beautifully. Miroku said “I just wanted to make sure your okay.” He laughed to himself rubbing his neck were several marks were including hers the hunting party had claimed miroku so he was there mate no matter what they said or did.

Sango was unaware he was apologizing about shippo also. She said “its okay my love.” She kissed him deeply then said “im just happy your back. I think our pups happy to as it moves more when your around.”

Koga cleaned each pup nuzzling each one and nudging it to rins multiple nipples . koga was proud of each pup he made sure rin was taken care off and let her rest
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 am

koji nodded and blushed a little as she kissed him looking cute this way too.                      

Kagome nodded "i am sure you are and you should rest i will go shopping while you sleep" kagome said taking off the rosery then kissed him before  she left for the store.    

PAST:                    

"no your not" she said turning away her heat had drove her to rape him and now she hated herself facing him now so soon after their coupling was mortifing but she could not stop him she carried his pups so of course he would come and check on her she was the last one to go into heat and the last one of the hunting party to mate him.

he kissed back apologizing both for being gone and for taking another mate tho she was yet unaware of it.                      

rin howled in pain from the lsbor  whinning as she birth the large litter 20 pups in all   she eventiually birth the last one and passed out afterwards.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 am

Rose thought it was cute of koji to be protective of her and his pups she kissed him and said “I promise I will tell you if anyone gives me grief”

Inuyasha yawned anmd said “I feel so full if I wasn’t pupped before I am surely am now.” He rubbed his belly feeling kagoms seed inside her

Past:

Miroku felt refreshed as he had rested his body having regain energy and balls back to normal he saw all the pregnant females and blushed each one was his. Though no one would be as special as ayame and his hunting harem they were special to him also not as much as ayame but close.it would become pack law once females reached mating age they would be mated by miroku or who ever was alpha at the time. Miroku let shiro take care of ayame for the time while he met each one from the hunting harem. Starting with hotaru. He was nervous as eachone of these woman raped him. The hunting harem though were the luckest out of all the female wolves exception of ayame each one of the hunting harem carried multiple pups but shiro and ayame carried a full litter. Miroku approach hotaru and saw she was the youngest. He said “hello I hope im not disturbing you.”

Sango wadded through the water to him and kissed him and said “mmm fish I been craving fish. Its okay I just missed you”

Koga was surprised just as much as rin at the changes but also by how well she took to the changes. As rin went into labor koga was at her side refusing to go holding rin close as she brought there pups into the world
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am

"alright" he said "but if anyone gives you grief come to me i will knock sence into them" koji replied.

"are you alright?" kagome asked. " you look like your going to burst"

PAST:

ayame was still at the den but felt like she was being held by her mate the others besides shiro remained near miroku those he prevented from leaving growled but obeyed he was their alphas mate and had power over them. ayame slept next to shiro who told her what happpened after she woke she was angry but it was partly her own fault so she didnt punish them instead she cared for all the females that held at least one pup by miroku which was most of entire pack of unmated females those who didn't mate him were too young too old or already mated.

"hunting, i got fish, its in the kitchen for you" sess said watching her "sorry i worried you" he added.

rin began to eventually notice the changes her body grew to acomidate the pups inside her and her body became stronger and more and more wolfy so when she gave birth she could handle her huge litter comming at the same time.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:19 am

rose laughed and said “I think it would eventually get out and im not gonna hide.”

Inuyasha laid panting his stomach big and full so full kagomes knot barely kept her seed from escaping. Inuyasha felt like he could sleep for days who knew that kagome could be sucha anime when she was a male.

Past:

Miroku didn’t allow any wolf to leave the pack as they mated miroku balls were flat and he was tired as he left it to shiro his second to explain to ayame what happen as all mirokus new mate were sleeping around him all carrying pups shiro and ayame more so than any. Miroku held ayame and shiro also kuro, midori, murasaki, chairo, akane, hotaru. Even though each of them raped him his hunting harem ment a lot and each one had there own personalities miroku slept sleeping for days unaware of how ayame would react to all the females in the pack baring his pups.

Sango smiled and said “hey there you are I was getign worried. Were did you go” she got in the water holding her belly

The protectors licked their queen. Rin sense that was a thank you. Koga watched as rin assimulated with his pack as the days grew closer the more changes happen to rin
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 am

"you don't have to tell anyone if you dont want to" koji said to her hoping to ease her nervousness.

kagome held her as long as she desired they mated a bunch so if inuyasha was not pupped already by now she should be.

PAST:

the boldone said her name was shiro meaning white and took her turn with him followed by the others each one mating him and taking his seed by the time he was done he had impregnated ayame, shiro, kuro, midori, murasaki, chairo, akane, hotaru the ones who all had traveled with him when he returned from hunting he slept and was raped by ten more unmated wolves he never got their names and they left the pack together after taking his seed when he woke he would find he had no sperm left and it would take some time before he was replenished.

in the bath sango found sess washing up ater his interlude with shippou.

she smiled at him then her two protectors "im glad your all happy i am too thanks for welcoming me to your family" she said and petted them.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Rose laughed and said “oh its nothing just alittle nervous about announcing our pups.”

Inuyasha enjoyed being in her mates strong arms

Past:

Miroku didn’t want to betray ayame but it wasn’t like he could fight off the pack. Miroku was gonna say something but felt the demoness push miroku dow and rip his cloths off the demoness kissing him miroku reluctantly kissed back the demoness finally getting to see mirokus impressive member miroku reach up and rubbed her breasts he said “I should know the name of whos gonna bare my child.” This demoness would be his number two. Miroku groaned as he felt her examining his member preparing him to enter her. Miroku was unaware of all the mating he would be doing today.

Shippo hadn’t meant for her lickig to turn into mate but didn’t refuse as she rest afterwards. Sango hoped were ever sess was he was okay she decided to bath then perhaps go to her and sess soecial place missing it some

Koga smiled as rin seem to fit the pack wonderfully he said “see I told you everything would be fine.” He smiled as rin was getign so many offerings and soon rin would find she had two wolf familiar who seemed to like her and wouldn’t leave her side protecting her witch was a huge respect amongst them. Koga said “:I think they are happy I have found a mate whos willing to bare my pups.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 pm

koji wondered what was on her mind "tell me, what is troubling you now?" he asked her.

kagome nodded holding inuyasha close to her.

PAST:

"mate with us human man we are unmated and in need of pups to carry on our name your the one our leader chose you must be strong pleasegive me stong pups too" she said as she raved him raping him and making him mate her even if he belonged to ayame normaly a tratous act but ayame said they had 3 days to do as they wish today was the klast day they could do this.

sess allowed her to mate him again he then let her sleep from the mating as he went to bathe.

rin was scaredat first for some of these wolves were the same that attacked her village but once they sniffed they seemed to leave her be only comming to her to giv her offering she accepted it not wanting to hurt their feelings
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Rose smiled back as she was nervous to tell everyone at school and all that she was pregnant

Inuyasha said “yeah I suppose your right well we will just have to see.” Inuyasha nuzzled kagome affectionately

Past:
The wolves at the pack grounds took care of ayame while they were gone. Meanwhile miroku found a spot to set up camp and gave orders to the demoness the boldess one miroku toldill be right back im gonna wash up.before westart to hunt.” Miroku walked to the near by stream each demoness was good at hunting certain things and miroku would take each out to learn these skills unaware they had other plans. Miroku was washing his face the boldest one advances was making his innerletcher come out miroku was trying to contain himself he loved ayame but damn his body being effected by this woman.

Shippo snuggled with sess as she slept her energy drained she slept the rest of the day waking to sess sess sleeping she began kissing along his neck softly next thing sess would have to decide would be how he would handle two mates both having qualitys about them

Koga laid rin in the hay pile that was a bed the pack coming to examine her sniffing her and when rin woke she would find the pack only smelled wolf on her and they began making offering to her koga watched noticing rin now had a taikl witch was rather cute
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

koji smiled  and kissed her back.              

kagome kissed back and answered honestly "i dont know, would you like to you might not once you go into labor" she said.          

past:

ayame rested and waited for him to return..... meanwhile on the hunting trip the boldest of the group approched him and began to caress him seductivly and suggeastingly if miroku was unaware of their intentions that fwould soon be irrelivent and he would soon know of their desires.                

sess held her as they slept together he now seemed to understand his father taking more then one mate.  

rinrested against his back her belly filled with food her womb filled with their pups  she sighed and by the time he reached the cave small hairs had began to grow on her body the same color as the hair on her head.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Rose was happy to hear koji say that. it mad eher feel better. She kissed him and said “thank you”

Inuyasha kissed kagome and began rocking her hips slowly he said “so tell me since we start this would you want to pup me often .” inuyash wanted to know if kagoe wanted him to bare her pups as often as she would carry his

Past:
Miroku was unaware of the females demons craving miroku. He kissed ayame and rubbed her belly and said. I will bring a large amount home ill see you soon. He lead the girls away unaware each one would enter there heat on the hunting expedition. Each one ploting a way to get him alone as they traveled the first one would approach

Shippo laid against sess sleeping shippos belly so big it look like shippo was nine months pregnant every time shippo and sess mated more eggs detached and attached to her womb takig root untl shippos womb was filled with sess strong pups shippos mark fresh on sess shippo nuzzled sess her love for him was un matched

Koga didn’t mean to add to there litter but her scent was intoxicatingly sweet he mated rin til he was spend he rested and only left to hunt the next few days before poicking rin up and carrying her to her new den and pack
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:56 pm

koji nodded "then we will just ave to make tings work for us" he said softly.

"um, thank you?" kagome said unsure how to take that compliment.

Past:

ayame rested after mating she requested miroku to hunt. so he would have help she allowed a few females who unknown to her hungered for him to help him hunt and bring back food for the pack.

he mated shippou again and again all night while sango slept in her room he mated with the kitsune each time filling her with more seed til her belly was extended from all of the multitude of times he came in her filling her womb to overflowing with his strong seed.

rin moaned and gipped onto him as he took her in a new position each time they mated he filled her and added to their litter by morning she was as big as ayame and had to be carried the rest of the way by kouga.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Rose said “I cant I just cant. I love you koji if its not with you then I willm just be akone.” She looked down she couldn’t bare the thought of anyone else

Inuyashannodded and said “okay in a bit. you make a very good male.” She blushed at kagome

Past:

Miroku laid panting as he had just finished the third day of none stop mating with ayame who know looked so big full of his seed. Miroku was unaware all the females in the pack wanted to be with him after all though he was human he was the alpha now and he had dutys to take of though he didn’t know that

Shippo was bright red when sess told her she was so beautiful no one had told her that before. She griped sess as he broke her hymen and began thrusting hard and dominantly. She moans loud as she could feel sess going deeper with each thrust shippo arching taking him deeper shippos breast bouncing she stayed eye contact with sess biting her lip as she felt a pressure build toil it couldn’t take much more shippo yelled out asshe orgasm her womb emptying as sess seed filled it his knot tiing them shippo kissing sess with a loving hunger sess seed beginning to take root shippo was panting but her body demandied more seed there was just something different about shippo that drove sess crazy

Koga groaned at the tightness as he began to thrust fast picking rin up as he thrusted driving himself deeper the female wolf smell was making kogas mouth water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next