Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Rose had marked her mother and soon fell asleep in her arms even if they were in public witch had made the experience just as exciting

Past:

Miroku smiled seeing her wanting he undressed and slowly undressed her he gently licked her nipples rubbing her slit he then laid down and telling her to join him giving her the chance to be dominate if she desired

Shippo nodded looking at sango who still didn’t address her shippo began to eat along with sango shippo said “mm this is really good “ her many tails wagging. Sango humphed and said “of course its good.” Both mates ingored the toad jaken

The sisters shared a buck eating hungrly

Koga laid down tired barely had slept but he kepot his eyes on rin and even the area akami went to hunt soon driftinh to sleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:28 pm

kagome kissed rose remaining in her to be sure no seed escaped their sucessful mating.

past:

akane whimpered a little and pressed against him part of her wanting to be more dominite but another part sencing his domence kept her submissive.

sess saw shippou "join us i made enough for all " he said and smiled "yes even jaken you too come join us" he added seeing his servent hiding in the corner.

rin looked to them and tossed each a buck then returned to her meal

akami followed kouga for a bit making sure he rested once he laid down and was asleep she went hunting for herself.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Rose gave a loud howl in pleasure as she orgasm and feeling her mom release her seed unaware kagome would father more pups in rose than koji

Past:
Miroku blushed as he felt her return his kiss he didn't realize how dominate over his mates he was only a select few took what they want. He deepen his kiss feeling her tug his robes he allowed them to slid off

Sango mmed as she smelled it and said " it smells so good." Meanwhile shippo came down the stairs smelling the food

Koga was shocked as she ate it all the pup inside Rin rolled around in Rin koga could feel Alamo was hungry so managed to get he some the sisters whimpered some as they to were hungry but Rin was there alpha she always ate first
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:00 pm

kagome was close to climax and bit hard marking rose when she came and filled her womb her seed taking root adding to rose current litter.

Past:

akane trembled as she nodded allowing him to kiss her this time while he kissed her she gripped his robe a while then eventually released it in submission.

sess nodded then left her and went to cook her some more to eat.

rin went for the food and ate it hungerly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:41 am

rose clentched kagome as she was going so deep feeling her mom entering her womb. rose blushed and said moaning "oh god....I love you to mom....." she rocked her hips she felt like she was gonna explode unaware kagome was hitting her womb was making rose release more eggs sending her into a heat

past:

miroku smiled and said "I really did love it. your very special don't forget that." he blushed and gently leaned into kiss her

sango blushed and said "I think ill accept that offer"

koga fallowed showing her the food he brought for her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:08 am

kagome forgave rose for being crass and thrhusted deeper "i love you rose i am glad it feels so good and that im not hurting you" she replied
past:

akane smiled and blushed to the hug "honto honto ni?" she asked hoping he wasnt saying that to make her feel good.

"i hear you there but if you want more food i will make it for you" sess replied.

rin forgave him and kissed him then after a gsmall bow of respect to the once omega now beta wolf rin went to see what he caught for her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:24 am

Rose tried not to moan so loud cause they were in a public bathroom after all. She was failing miserably. Rose moaned and said “oh god mom….more…feels fuckign good” she blushed not meaning to curse infront of her mom. Rose breast bounced with kagomes every thrust rose didn’t know that kagome would grow attached to rose wanting to be more possessive oer her like inuyasha was becoming over koji to a point

Past:

Miroku tasted it and said “wow it tastes ten times better than mine does.” You did a wonderful job.” He smiled hugging her close to him proud of her

Sango laughed and rubbed her belly and said “these pups are always keeping me hungry in several ways.” She blushed wondering if he would guess what she ment

Koga did notice something was different with rin but wasn’t sure what he told her how sorry he was for failing to bring her food faster. Koga introduced akami announcing loudly tat she was his beta and adviser. He then just held rin wishing he knew what changed he did notice her belly was bigger hana and raina came up and nuzzled rin and growled at koga for making there mistress slash mate upset koga was unaware the sisters were pupped by rin
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:05 am

kagome thrusted hard and fast into rose the tight walls hugging her shaft and holding her in place as if needing this as much as kagome did.

past:

akane stopped and gave him a taste "how is it?" she asked nervously.

sess gave her a hug then asked if she was still hungry?"

rin hugged kouga back and smiled slightly to akami then nuzzled her mate she had missed him alot she didnt relize what had happen when she slept but kouga knew something smelled a bit different.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:54 pm

rose was a bit surprised when her mom picked her u and groaned as kagome pushed her member into her roses insides were tight and extrememly warm. Rose wrapped her legs around her mom ywpign only slightly when her mom marked her she kissed her mom almost like they were lovers

past:

miroku went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waste as she stirred and kissed along her neck and said “mmm smells so good.”

Sango finished her banana and went to sess and kissed him knowing she got to him alittle

The pup moved around just enough to get comfortable before falling asleep as the eggs attached him soaked into his body pregnanting it and rins womb walls were now full with kogas pups and the pups pups

Koga mmed to her caressing but as soon as koga smelled rin he ran to her and hugged her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:21 pm

kagome lifted rose up and spreading her legs and groaning as she entered rose nipping gently while thier lovers slept at home.

past:

akane stirred the meal gently then sipped it for taste.

sess closed his eyes as she did that.

akami tried caressing him to get his mind off the problem it felt underhanded but she sacrifice herself for this.

rin woke when this happened and went home after drinking some water as if sencing something might be a miss and needed her mate.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:47 pm

rose wa blushing more to her mom reacting. She could feel herself turned on by her mother. She continued to stroke her mom not wanting to stop pleasing her

inuyasha nuzzled koji in his sleep holding his son protectively

past:

miroku watched as she was doing great he hadn’t seen her make a mistake yet

sango whimpered slightyly as she went to sit beside him and began slowly eating a banan as he wasn’t the only one who can punish

koga relaxed some but was worried he drove rin to leave if all this was his fault

the pup continued to thrust against the eggs and soon rin felt her belly expand more as he explode his seed filling her womb eggs attached to rins womb and some stuck to him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 2:33 pm

kagome moaned and thusted against her hand "mmm" she said softly as her child expertly turned her on even more if that was possible.

koji fell with his father both into the land behind the eyes.

past:

(forgot sorry)

akane nodded and tried to make the meal alone.

sess smiled 'perhaps" he said and returned to his seat possibly to punish her a little.

akami rubbed his shoulders she didn't think rin would had gone too far especially since she carried the next generation inside her.

rin moaned as he worked his way into her womb making her looking really bloated like she would go into labor any moment she rubbed her belly as he moved inside her womb thrusting against her untouched eggs and womb.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:37 am

rose mind was racing. She could barely think. She felt her moms shaft and blushed wondering how she got it but she was to into there closeness she didn’t care to ask she reacjed up and began stroking the member

inuyasha held koji as his son rested he swore it would be only him who would touch koji like this no one would pup him other than him. Inuyashalicked koji neck yawning as he closed his eyes trying to resist falling asleep but was unsuccessful

past:

(she was part of the hunting party and all went into aheat or semi heat and raped him remember) miroku smiled as he showed her how to cut things and how to turn things into a wonderful meal each time miroku was close to her he said “so you think your ready to try on you own now.”

Sango mmed softly to his caressing. She said “maybe I did that on purpose.” She blushed she licked her lips staring at him

Koga listened and sighed and kicked a boulder angrly as it was his fault that rin left”

The pup liked the taste and pushed his mouth and tongue deeper soon the pup began to push his way into rin ending up in her womb where her small heat was strongest the pup wimpered unsure where he was but it made his feel good. He began pawing at the orb things floating around and soon he mounted one and began to thrust like crazy against it and rins womb
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:33 am

kagome drew her against her body her shaft poking rose in the belly as it searched for her entrance.

koji sleepily nuzzled inuyasha laying his head on his fathers shoulder and closed his eyes.

past:

(i dont think akane was pupped yet your possibly thinking ayame.) akane kept trying to learn to cook watching him having him help her everything so innocent yet it was almost like they was a married couple.

sess moved to assist her and after he helped her he caressed her "when you do that you leave yourself open" he said.

akami took him outside "we will find her" she said as she send normal wolves out on rin's scent "i am sure she is fine she most likely went hunting because she got hungry" she told him hoping to ease his concern.

rin moaned and opened her legs giving him better access to her slit.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

rose was bright red but her body was beginning to crave this attention from her mom. Rose slowly kissed back and soon both were kissing in a heated passionate kiss

inuyasha nipped kojis neck marking him his rubbing his sons belly as inuyasha continued to spill his strong seed into him inuyasha nuzzled koji as there mating bond was strong

past:

miroku smiled at her unaware her desire was so strong though puped already she released more eggs sending her into a small heat.

The table was full of food for sango to eat she was reaching for something out her reach as she was sess got a great view of her body

Koga began looking through out the den for rin shaking the sister who just yawned looked at koga and went back to sleep still wore out and tired akemi could se the worry in kogas face witch needed her to think of a way to distrack his mind from worrying til rin returned

The pup had watched rin go to sleep scared as she seem so powerful. He soon came out seeing her asleep sniffing to find the soruce of the heat he smelled finding rins slit he began licking it his member already erect and his balls full
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:25 pm

kagome kissed rose hoping to settle her.

koji hissed as his father filled im with seed all taking root and creating a litter of pups now all 4 of them would have children and make the family bigger.

PAST:                        

akane nodded breaking the kiss almost as soon as it started he tasted too good and it made her desire something else and forget about cooking.

sess smiled to her but didn't answer  he left the bathroom and went to the kitchen seeing sango he smiled as he watched her grab something to eat.  

when kouga and akami returned they found the sisters sleeping but no rin traacks led out to the woods and akami  whimpered sencing rin might b  in danger.

rin hunted for fish caught 3 and ate them then laid under a tree in the sun the warmth of it and a full belly making her fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Rose moaned as kagome cupped her breast her nipples hardening rose was confused on what her mom was doing unaware that rose wasn’t leaving the bathroom until kagome got what she desired

Inuyasha moaned and growled as he could feel his knot swelling up soon tieing them together his thrust short but hitting kojis womb making his son release more eggs each time inuyasha was so close to his release. And soo koji could feel what his body wanted as his father exploded inside his son inuyasha filling him with his pups unaware that there wouldn’t be any room for anyone elses pups as kojis womb was full to the max

Past:

Miroku said ‘I promise I want leave your side til I teach you to cook at least one thing.” He smiled as he kissed her agaisn this time alittle more passionately

Shippo said “hey why you do that.” she fixed her hair and then spanked him for it brushing her own teeth and cleaned herself up meanwhile snago woke and was hungry and went to the kitchen for food as she didn’t eat much the other day

Koga smiled hoping rin wasn’t to mad at him for being late with food. He got distracted in many way. He looked at akami who carried his pups and who was his beta and also his advisor. As she did advise him they needed to get back quickly as rin hunted she was unaware she was being fallowed by a recently matured wolf pup from the pack he didn’t speak much he fallowed rin as her heat scent lured him to fallow
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:01 pm

kagome nuzzled her cupping her daughters breast unconiously.

koji thrusted up taking hir father deeper as if needing to be filled with his shaft.

PAST:

akane didnt think so but was warmed by his words and his mouth.

sess smiled "morning"he said then ruffled her head before giving her some privacy to do her business.

Akami follows and helped him carry jis catch she hoped the others already went back with food for rin both unaware rin had gone hnting and though pupped she still smelled in heat.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Rose mmed as her mom hugged her though kagome tryed to hide her erection it wasn't working rose said " I hope so'. She nuzzled her mom as her perky bare breast rubbed against kagome

Inuyasha moaned along with koji as he got more dominate with his thrusting

Past:

Miroku held her and said " your very talented I can see it in you." He smiled his throat cooling finally he gently kissed her

Shippo woke going to the bathroom seeing sess she came up behind and hugged him and said " good morning"

The sisters slept on

Koga sighed and nodded taking the meat and leading her home
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:35 pm

kagome sighed "its ok it can be washed" she said and gave rose a hug wanting to comfort her and hide her erection.        

koji whimpered  then as pain turned to pleasure a moan escaped his lips.                    

PAST:                        

"sorry" she said again blushing as he hugged her.

sess kissed each of them then got up covered them and went to the bathroom to releive his bladder and wash up and brush his teeth.  

rin let them sleep she woke hungry and went out to hunt since kouga wasnt back yet she hoped he was alright.

akami moaned and stirred slowly waking then relized how long they been gone by seeing the noon sun jumped up "we gotta go back rin must be starving" she said

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu May 01, 2014 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:37 am

Inuyasha his sobbing son as he thrusted as koji could feel the pain starting to leave and her father began making him feel good real good. Inuyasha soon began thrusted faster as he groaned to kojis tightness squeezing his member

Rose came in the batherroom soaked from being splashed she grumbled “stopped driver.” She went to the sink taking her shirt off and began ringing it out kagome getign a great view of roses breast making her member form ands stiffen at the site. Rose said “this was my favorite shirt “

Past:

Miroku down the milk sighing as he got some relief. He smiled atr her and said “pretty good just a bit spicy. “ he smiled at her as he would never hurt her feelings or any of his mates he could see she was upset and brought her into a hug that was loving

When he woke the next day both his mates were beside him in his bed snuggled up against himthere bodys pressed against him

Koga didn’t wake til late the next after noon his balls had regained its seed and he had regained his strength not so frustrated anymore he hunted and killed 2 boars a deer and 3 rabbits and carried them to where he left akemi sleeping when he returned he shook her slightly to wake her he licked his lips as he began to gently lick her slit knowing they needed to get back to the pack but he had to wake her first

The sisters curled protectively around rin though unaware rin wanted to protect them now that they carried her litters
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:57 am

"it hurts" koji said as he sobbed on his fathers chest.

kagome had finished splashing her face her shirt was wet and she grumbled bout being sexualy fustrateed and wished rose would choose a van so they could go home.

PAST:

akane apologized and gave him some milk to help him cool the fire in his mouth.

sess took them to a bed and covered them up letting them sleep together then went to his room and got into bed.

akami licked her lips and snuggled against him after cleaning up her mess with her tongue.

rin slept soundly with the sisters.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Inuaysha soothingly rubbed kojis fur and gently began thrusting kissing along her neck he said “its okay koji.”

Rose came back decidingign the van didn’t feel righ t and went into the bathroom another person who was test driving had came back and ran over a puddle splashing her making her shirt see through clinging to ber breast as she didn’t have on a bra she was unaware kagome was in the bathroom as she entered cursing the driver

Past:

Miroku took a taste and about choked from how hot it was he grabbed a bucket of water and downed it he was so hot he began disrobing

When sess returned he saw sango and shippo asleep snuggling together neither had address each other much but when they were asleep the instinctive wanted the warmth of their mate him not being there they snuggled with each other

Akemi didn’t know she was the first female to taste his member and koga moaned in his slumber his knot swelling up and soon any seed he had left sprayed in her mouth and on her body

Raina howled as she orgasmed panting as rin filled her womb raina snuggled and hana joined them snugglign with her mistress to as rins pups began to grow within the sisters
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 pm

koji hissed then yelped as he broke her hymen then sobbed

kagome allowed rose to drive the van the time apart helped her and she sighed and went to the bathroom to soack her face and hair to cool down her desires.

PAST:

she took a tentive taste it was better she sprinkled a ghost pepper on it mystaking it for a regular pepper then gave it to him to taste

sess did his rounds which took hours time enough for then to attempt to get to know each other and become friends.

akami kept it up sencing it pleased him.

rin didnt wtop until she exploded spraying raina walls with her seed then wore out from mating both of them she closed her eyes her knot kept her tied to her most recent mate making sure no seed escaped.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

rose went inside the back of one van and said “wow mom look its so spacious. Though im not sure about the price can we take it on a test drive.” Rose smiled at kagome who semed distracted unaware kagome was trying to rframe for doing what she was desireing though kagome was failing miserably rode unaware once they were doing the test drive kagome would give in to her desire

inuyasha growled as he bent koji over the bar and koji felt her fathers shaft pushing in her fully

past:

miroku looked at her and listened and said “I think you would make a good cook. I can teach you a few things if you let me.” he smiled at her kindly as he showed he wanted to help one of his mates. He took the rabbit she had messed up and showed her a few things she could do to improve it then handed it to her to try

shippo still wasn’t sure but shippo would do anything for sess so sango and shippo stayed to gather never really saying anything to each over

akami soon saw kogas member grow big surprised it even fit inside her. Koga moaned in his sleep moving better so she could have better access

raina felt rin mark her moaning as rin began to thrust wondering if this was how rin made her sister feel. Raina rocked her hips taking rin deeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next