Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 pm

the next van lot kagome tagged along but stayed back only following to protect rose hoping rose decided soon so they could leave kagome was not sure how much longer she would last.

koji closed hir eyes biting back a moan to his fathers actions on his body the scent of his heat kept filling inuyasha's nose telling him koji was in estres which would not last long.

PAST:

akane moved aside and away from miroku "it's okay, i know i suck, but it means nothing if i don't do it myself" she said.

"no at me dont take it to heart your not at fault" he said to her "i wanted you to stay and keep her company jaken can join me on my rounds please be with her so she isnt alone" he requested aas he took her back to the castle then returned to his rounds.

akami let kouga rest while he rested she stroked his cokck and then sucked on it to give him pleasure.

rin nipped raina as she thrusted into hana's sister growling to the tightness soon both of them would be pupped by her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:43 am

rose came back alittle while ater she said ‘lets go that guys a perve. Im sure we can fine a van at the next lot.” She had been unaware kagome had ben desiring her and was looking for the perfect vasn to take rose in and mate her hard

inuyasha said “I want you to feel how I felt and your sister. So relzx” he rubbed one of his nipples it was hard not to plunge his member into koji especially smelling his heat but he wanted koji to enjoy this. Inuyahs began to rub kojis slit

past:

miroku was surprise she was still up. He said “ hi akane. Would you like me to help you.” He went to her and wraped his arms none threatening around her helping her start to cook

shippo went with sess on his round as they walked he said “is she mad at me.”

koga snuggled as he felt her unaware akami desired a second round this time on her terms

haha laid tired a giant belly full. Raia moaned as rin began to push her member into her she said “oh mistress so big” she yelp as her hymen broke
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:14 am

kagome nodded and took rose to the next lot but this time stayed in the car while rose looked at potential vans to buy.

koji moaned to the new sensations "what whats going on?" he asked his voice sounding feminine and scareing him

PAST:

she slept as his seed created life inside her and while he went to akane she and the other ones not hunting slept. akane had caught a rabbit and once again tried to cook it but just like her namesake she ended up burning it again. "i will never get this" she shouted in frustration.

he smiled and even while she ate he spent time with her while shippou slept nearby he didnt leave her until it was time for his nightly rounds.

akami got up and ate er boar then went to pee before returning to bed aand kugas warm body.

rin kissed her back thrusting against hana as she mated hana she moved to lick rains breast then sighed as se moved to hanas grumbling that she could only mate one at a time but took her turn with hana and filling her then though tired she did the same to rin her belly growled due to not eating since last night
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:25 am

rose didn’t know her mom was desiring her imagining her naked and all. No matter how hard kagome tried she couldn’t get it off her mind. Rose finished and paid for lunch and stood and said “so shall we go find our new van.”

Inuyasha smirked and said “you will see.” She blushed as she took the male rosary and blushed seeing koji female form coming out inuyasha sliping the rosary on inuyasha licked his lips and began kisng along kojis neck reaching around to touch his newly form breasts as inuyasha member sprang out his balls swelling sensing his sons heat

Past:

Miroku groaned as he filled her once again she was now carrying about 5 pups miroku rested holding her telling her that she was his now forever. He held her letting her rest and regain his strength as he was refreshed he dressed kissing her telling her to be at there den when it was bed time. Miroku wanted all his hunting harem to sleep at his side. He then reluctantly left to find his next one akane

Sango was hungry but had planned to spend the day with him witc was ruined now. She began devouring the boar nt sharing

Koga slept along side her akemi was special to koga even if it had been her heat that had attracted him to her. When she woke she found several boars one just for her the other koga had saved for rin koga had returned form the hunt sleeping against her still holding her

Raia blushed and nodded “yes mistress.” She kissed rin as hana yelped as her hymen broke and rin filled her with her member rin felt hanas heat intensify when her hymen broke hana stared at rin and her sister who kissed and blushed as rin was geitng the best of both worlds. Rin could also feel how tight and wet hanas insides was witch made her want to feel more
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:01 am

kagome smiled then looked to her food and finished it determined to be focused on something other then sex.

"what is it?" he asked as his body began changing but in order for inuyasah to complete his plan he had to put on the male one since his body would not revert back on its own while he was pregnent.

PAST:

hotaru made an odd sound as he pushed into her and filled her womb with his seed making more children.

sess thanked her and kissed her "eat your boar meal humn i am sure your hungry you got a family to feed after all"

akami slept against him for many hours.

rin pulled the one who whimpered to her "your next dont worry i wont neglect you" she said and groaned as she pushed past the barrier breaking the hymen and then allowed her new mate to ajust to her size before she began thrusting.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:33 am

rose took her moms hand and said “I enjoy spending time with you. I want you to be happy.” She smiled and blushed as she could feel her mothers eyes on her body it was weird but the way her mom was looking at her was turning her on

inuyasha had a thought as koji ate inuyasha went and grabbed the roserys and said “I know I told you never to put these on I know your curious about them so why don’t you put them on.” Inuyasha kissed koji eating some of his meat as she helped put them on him

past:

miroku groaned as she orgasmed emptying her womb of liquid and ,iroku pushed in and held her as he climaxed into her

sango looked at shippo who know was restign once again after eating majority of the food. Sango said “okay fine we can keep her.” She had to admit shippo was very beautiful and she wanted her mate happy unaware that sess pupped her

koga held her as she slept soon joining her his hand on her belly

hana gasped as her mistress entered her holding rin as she said “mistress make me and my sister yours.” She blushed as she was nervous raia watched as rin pushed that member into hana she whimoered some wishing it was her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:09 am

kagome stopped halfway through her food "sorry i am nt the best company its not you rose not really its more mme then you please dont worry i like spending these moments with you"

koji took abite it was true inuyasha wasnt like his mom but so not to hurt her feelings he said "its good" (inuyasah could try to sneak the rosery onto koji)

PAST:

hotaru nodded to his words as they kissed she came groaning as she released her secret sauce.

"i not going anywhere or least not far and while i on my rounds you wont be alone" he said hoping to show her an up side to this.

akami was tied and smiled to his words as she drifted off in his arms.

rin gasped at the tightness of hanas cunny and pushed more til she reached her hymen and stopped allowing hana to tell her to continue or not.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Rose said “something wrong mom.” She thought they were having a good time her ears lowered as she began to order and eat once it came

Inuyasha said “well we can make were you take some tutoring there and you can always hang out with your friends.” She siled as she made several meals out the boar and said “im no were near the cook kagome is but what you think.” She blushed watching koji sample her food.

Past:
Miroku maoned and said “hotaru….feels good.” He moaned feeling how tight she was getting his member feeling like he was getign ready to explode, he poulle dher up and kissed her like it was there first passionate kiss

Sango felt alittle better hearing that. she hugged sess scared she would lose the person she loved so dearly

Koga hudded her back knot making sure his seed stayed he said “your such a beauty.” He kissed her holding her close as he could sense she was tired after his ruthless mating

Raia blushed and saw the member grow from her mistress she began stroking her slit as the sight made her very hot whil hana moaned as she felt something poking between her thighs and she open them for rin unaware her mistress was hungering to pup her and her sister
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm

kagome growled to herself and sat down to eat "eat fast" she said getting fustrated and irritated

"might be nice but i will miss my friends" koji replied

Past:

hotaru winced in pain to his pinching "mir-ou-ku..." she whimpered

sesss nods to her "i mated you first "

akami nodded "yes master kouga" she siad and hugged him

rin deepened the kiss as her newly forming shaft grew hard to their action and the smell of their heat.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 pm

rose took kagome to what she knew was her mothers favorite restaurant” rose said “what you think this be good.” She smiled very happy kissing kagomes cheek witch didn’t help the urges kagome was feeling

inuyasha smiled and said “I think I can eat a whole boar by my self.” He laughed going to there meat locker and grabbing two and began to cook them and said “I was thinking how about I home school you. And you can apprentice under me after all you be running the business after a while.” He knew kagome did most the work from the office but inuyasha did his work at home maybe he think to ask kagome if she could find a job for rose

past:

miroku smiled as he pinched her nipple lightly pullign on it as his thrust got more faster and deeper wanting to bring out more of those cute moans

sango was still bummed about it but she said “im always your number one right.”

Kago at this point didn’t care what the pack thought at this moment she was on his thought he knew if he decreed she becoming the beta unlessed challenged for alpoha he would go unquestioned he rubbed her belly and said “promise me you will be a good beta after all you will have pups to take care of.”

Hana smied at rin and took a chance and kissed her whiled rai watched her sister and her mistress make out
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:53 pm

kagome followed rose unsure where she was leading her

koji suggested they cook a boar or two

past:

hotaru nodded moaning to his thrusts

sess held sango and told her what happened and how it was like his body had a mind of its own and demanded to have shipou he said his heart was big enough to love them both

akami wondered what the pack would think when they found out

rin nuzzled them back
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 pm

Rose nodded and said “okay lets go” she took her moms hand excitedly

Inuyasha rest fro a bit and nodded and said “mmm lunch im starved. What would you like to eat. Ill make you anything you like.” Part of her wanting to make sure she pleased him in every way so he was happy

Past:

Miroku said “you like that my sweet.” He nibbled on her perky nipple as he continued to drive his member into her

Sango was hurt and said in a low voice “how did it happen.” She wanted to know if he was forced into it and if he liked her more than herself

Koga groaned as he held her panting marking her he said “your mine now and forever. My beta” he nuzzled her

They both hugged rin unaware the necklace would change her body and rin would soon be drawned in by there heat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:09 pm

kagome nodded "alight lunch then van shopping then home im sure the boys are hungry too" she said

koji nuzzled back and stayed with her til his knot shrank then suggested they both get something to eat since mom wasnt back yet.

past:

hotaru nodded moaning his name as he did that to her.

"not really , shes my new mate" he said and let shippou eat he took sango aside and gave her a huge deer he caught to replace the fish shippou ate as he tried to explain he had mated shippou he hid his face afraid sango would hate him.

akami howled as she came then hissed as he filled her with all of his seed releiving his sexual tension for a time.

rin put it on then hugged them both "your both too good to me"she said unaware the necklace had begun to change her body.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Rose nodded and said “a van sounds good but I don’t one that looks trash. And it has to have a lot of room.” she blushed then rubbed her belly as it growled hering her moms she said ‘how about lunch first.” She blushed unaware she asked her mom on a date

Inuyasha gasped as her belly filled as koji released all his seed into her womb. Inuyasha laid panting against koji nuzzling him it wa s odd but inuyasha was feeling feeling s beyond father and son. He loved his new mate just as much as she loved kagome

Past:

Miroku moaned also and said “see how much better this is.” he sped his pace just alittle leaning down to run his tongue over her nipple

Sango growled to her self as shippo was devouring all her food. She said “what do you mean shes the news addition is she orphaned or something”

Hana and raia licked rin and said “we know mistress.we will make the sacrifice of pups just to be with you.” Raia the youngest nudged rins hand that held there present for rin to try on. She thought it was pretty and thought after all theses years of keeping it bared she found the one she wanted to wear it

Koga let out a thunderous howl as he thrusted fully into her his knot tieing them as he released his seed. Akemi given the gift of his pups but also a gift of carrying the largest litter in there pack yet koga continue dto buck his hips milking all his seed into her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:45 pm

"i guess we should try another lot i think maybe you wandt a van so it can hold you and the children right?" kagome asked shaking off her staring.

koji held her as she came for him again and again only when she was dne did he explode into her relesing all of his seed.

PAST:

hotaru moaned as he did.

sess went to her and hugged sango "she is our new addition my love" he told her.

rin hugged them and held them close "your words make me feel better i wish i could too" she said.

akami moaned and arched and bucked and withered under him as he took her she eventually came flooding his cock with her fluids empting her womb
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 pm

The sales men said “well this ones really cheap and can get you to point a to oint b just fine” he smiled though the cars in the lot weren’t that great and weren’t what neither kagome or rose was looking for. Rose said “I dunno something good that will be good for our family.” She blushed as her mom was looking at her weirdly

Inuyasha was panting and said “oh god koji…” she rode harder taking him deeper into his alreaydfull womb though koji was forcing inuyasha tubes to release more eggs for him inuyasha soon howled as a orgasm hit then panted as a even harder one hit right after.

Past:

Miroku gasped as he slowly thrusted in her being gentle and taking his time

Sango heard her name and turned and saw shippostanding there with a beautiful fox. Sango said “my love whos this and why did you bring her to our special place.” She looked confused and gasped as shippo saw the food and immediately went to eating starved

Hana and rain licked rin and said “we don’t think your weak mistress. We think you are strong. We love you mistress.” They blushed and said “we wish mistrss could give us pups.”

Koga didn’t stop but went harder his member pressing into her womb slamming against her wall making her womb prepare to be fill with a lot of pups to be. Koga didn’t hold anything back he let all his sexual frustrations out on akami
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:50 pm

"i dunno what you like, i might choose the wrong one " kagome said honestly.

koji growled "more" he said as he hrusted deep his cock rubbing her walls and touching her womb.

PAST:

hotaru moaned and arched taking him deep into her.

"thats sango go to her shippou meet her " he said putting shippou down hoping all went well.

rin sighed gave the two men a clean of the wunds "sorry " she said to them then said the same to the two females and hugged them "im sorry i only wanted what i thought would help you they are strong wolves and can give you a strong litter unlike me" she said "thanks for the present im sorry im so weak i need you both to protect me"

"dont stop master please" akari begged as he took her and made her his.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Rose ears lowered and said “no not really. I want it to be a good car. Help me choose one mom.” She smiled rubbing against kagome alittle

Inuyasha moaned and said “oh koji…..” she could feel her insides tightening around him as inuyasha rode him hard unaware kagome no longer needed the rosary to become male as it seemd to have stayed with kagome who unaware to inuyasha was craving there daughter

Past:

Miroku smiled and said “if that is what you wish.” Miroku gently began pushing his member into her this time she would actually love there mating

Sango was setting up a picnic as her mate came her back was turned as he entered there secret place. Shippo saw sango and said “who is that.” she blushed thinking the woman was very pretty but easly seen as very pregnant

Hana panted as she experienced her firs t orgasm when rin offer her and her sister to ginta hinta they growl clawing them and ran back to rin hiding behind her scare. Hanas sister raia had a thought and ran to a spot and began digging then bring rin a necklace like thing she had stole when she was a pup from a kitsume unaware it was like the rosary she just wanted to give it to rin as a symbole as a object to say they were hers only for the taking.

Koga kissed akami hard as he squeezed her breast his knot slowly swelling he loved haring her moans and her not feeling worthy of him just made him mate her harder
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:07 pm

"see any you like?" kagome asked rose.

"anytime your ready" he said knowing in this position she was in complete control.

PAST:

hotaru nodded "then lets find out yes i am a little afraid but i aleady had my first time with you, so its okay" she said

"i want you to meet someone you may know her but still i want you both to meet " sess told her as he entered his secret place with shippou and walked towards sango.

rin made them cum but she was only a shewolf and could not mate them all she could do was take them like this then return to the den of males and give them over to ginta and hakaru.

Akami moaned and thrusted against him her body ajusting to his size as he mated her she whimpered his name as she felt an odd pressure build inside her.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:02 am

rose smiled at her momo and kept looking at cars nothing catching there fancy at the moment rose stood near kagome who could feel the warmth of roses body

inuyasha moaned running her hands over his chestas she could feel kojis member so deep into her she blushed as her son stared out her with loving eyes

past:

miroku said “only one way to find out but its your choice.” He kissed her back his hands running up her thigh his member throbbing wanting her so badly

shippo mmed and snuggled in sess arms. looking up yawning “where we going” she was unaware sess was taking her to meet his first mate. Both mates were so different but he loved each so strongly

the one protector name Hana moaned to rins licking he slit getting wet from rins attention. The other protector nursed on rin gently as both rins protectors were in heat and rin could sense it

koga saw the blush and heard her howls of pain as he took her virginity. Koga groaned at how tight and hot she was as she took him in fully koga let her get used to his size before thrusting fast and hard she was his he would prove she was worthy of the gift he was soon to give her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:36 am

kagome blushed to her sesires as she was dragged behind rose

koji moaned to this new position and held her hips as she rode him

Past:

hotaru nodded and kissed him gently "i hope your right" she said.

sess smiled and scooped her up and carried shippou to where he would meet sango.

rin nodded and began licking them as they had done her.

ookami now known as akami repeated the name he gave her blushing then gasped and hissed as he took her virginity roughly howling in pain.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 am

rose took her moms hand and said “come with me please I don’t want to screw up and get something trashy.” She blushed unaware kagome was still feeling the effects of her male side even though the rosary off kagome was desiring to taste rose

inuyasha panted her neck sporting a mating mark from kagome and now koji. Inuyasha didn’t know koji was this skilled in bed. She could feel all his seed inside her as it took root inuyasha waited til his knot went down to roll them over to where she was on top of koji she kissed hr new mate and slowly began to ride him

past:

miroku gently ran a hand over her beautiful body he said “if we make more pups I will be here for you to help. Plus those pups will be a sign of our connection.” He lifted her chin gently and kissed her then said “I think you will make a good mother but you never know until you try. Also never think you want please me just being near my mate pleases me.”

shpppo was sleeping soundly curled up in a ball even in the little bit of sun light coming in shippos silvery beauty was magnificent sess could already sense his strong litter within shippo

the protector blushed and said “just fallow your instinct my mistress. You can feel how just concentrate” she blushed rin could feel a heat coming off both her protectors

Koga growled and said “ookami you shall now be known as akami. Anyone comes to hurt you I will kill them.” He squeezed her breast hard kogas hunger growing he wouldn’t let anyone hurt any mate he took. He picked her up and pushed his member into her in one swift thrust fully entering his soon to be new mate he wasn't just giving er the honor of being his mate and becoming his new beta she was also given a name
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 am

"we here to buy my daughter a car" she said "ill wait here you go with him and find one you like" kagome adds

koji nipped jher and growled as he came filling her howling as he did his seed entering her womb and his knot keeping it there.

PAST:
'
"i'm scared" she said softly "i trust you but i am still scared" she said "what if we make more pups? what if i'm not a good mom? what if i don't please you?" hotaru said voicing her concerns to her mate.

sess kissed back then left to get shippou he knew them meeting might be playing with fire but he could not keep them separate forever.

"how?" rin asked her softly but in her she knew what the wolf meant.

"it's ookami" she said then hushed remembering she wasnt to correct her alpha her name meant wolf in japanese thats how low she was she wasnt even given a proper name and whimpered as she felt his member press into her "mast-er?" she said queionionably her voice shaky unsure what he was going to do whatever it was she didnt deserve the honor and knew it "don't mas-ter i an amega the lowest of the low so low in the pack i was not even given a real name please dont i am not worthy and if the others found out you mated me over them i will surely be killed""
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:29 am

rose had been saving mose her life to get a car she like having not expected to get opregnant. She had also spent a lot on kojis bday gift. She sighed and told her mom how much she had witch was still a lot. A car dealer came out and said “how can I hwlp you young beautiful ladies”

inuyasha moaned louder as she held onto koji digging her claws into him. Inuyasha nodded to his command as koji was dominating his father. Inuyasha said “oh koji…..” inuyasha felt like he was on fire and felt like she was gonna explode he yelled “oh god koji…fuck im CUMMING1!!!!!” inuyasha howled loud as a massive orgasm escaped her cleaning him out all except the pups kagome father unaware koji was about to father half the litter inuyasha would have

past:

miroku said “your so cute.” He then rubbed her cheek and said lookigninto her eyes “its okay I will be gentle. Plus I want to see you in your full beauty. I want to show you how you make me feel.’

On of the protectors changed form turning into her demon form and said “my alpha would you like to pleasure me” she blused while the other sucked on her nipple hungrly

Sango nodded and said “okay ill get it ready and meet you there. “ she went to him kissing him hard and deep. Unaware he be bring a guest

Koga leane din taking in her sweet scent that was her heat strong ion her. Koga held her so she couldn’t escape. He ripped her clothing off seeing the scares he growled his fingers rtracign each one he at this point didn’t know she was the omega though she was about to be lucky as she was about to become his beta. He said” akami….” Akami felt kogas massive member hit her belly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:04 am

"then lets look together" kagome suggested and put the stuff they bought not being sent to the house in her car then drove rose to a affordable used car lot unsure how much money rose had to spend.

koji thrusted hard and fast as he got closer to his orgasm "i wont let me know when you cum so i can fill you once your empty of fluids"

PAST:                                      

hotaru cried out as she shyly covered herself "no please its okay, its enough that you don't hate me" she said suddenly scared like a virgin would be if it was her first time.  

sess nodded "you get it ready i have to fetch something first" he said referring to shippou.

rin thrusted against them crying out in pleasure.  

"o-o-ookami"she said softly to him she ws the omega wolf good at hunting but the lowest in stature of all the wolves she was picked on and made the scape goat her body he would soon notice was covered in the many wounds she got from battles for dominance.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature   twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twisted inuyasha (howling moon) Mature
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next