Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 10:39 pm

Ulfric accidently bonked his head into the wall and knocked over something as he was being slightly moved out of view. The object struck Ulfic in the head, and he really did his best to hold back his curse words from the pain. He was on his back staring up at the ceiling waiting for Friedrick to get the fuck out. Perv? Like Ulfric was coaching her to do all this?

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:41 pm

Fredrick walked over and knocked at Rika's door, " Umm Miss Rika, was it? I was hoping you reconsider my tailoring services." He wanted to act as professional as possible, but still a bit laid back.

Rika stopped and reeled back. She mimicked Ulfric and went to the door as she slightly moved Ulfric to the side. " OH, ummm Fredrick -sssan. Asss you can sssee I'm a bit indecent."

"Oh um well, sorry. I'll... " He stopped and sniffed the air then smirked at Rika, "Oh, I see. your entertaining company right now, sorry to bother you." He waved with his back turned knowing that smell. He wasn't gonna judge Ulfric, but taking advantage of a first year, really? And they call him a perv. Fredrick headed back to his dorm to get an early start on dinner.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:18 pm

Ulfric raised an eyebrow at her. "Just how do you know what Kurumu tastes like?" he asked her as she started to give him a blowjob. He watched the little Lamia inching him in little by little. At some point, he was expecting her to unhinge her jaw. He sighed heavily. "I thought I was too small?" he teased her. His ears perked to hearing Friedrick and he quickly put his fingers to his lips to make her be quiet, then he pointed to his ear and then to her door hinting that someone was there.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 9:09 pm

Rika slyly looked at Ulfric and slowly backed away, "W-well, that isss a bit of a problem." she thought about it and went back to giving him a titjob, " It'sss okay. I don't think I'm ready to go all the way." she licked him again and tilted her head, " You kinda tassste like Kurmu-Sssensai." she was puzzled, but continued as she started taking his cock in her mouth little by little.

The last bell rang as everyone left for the day, Yukino walked beside Sunade, "We need to look into Ulfric. There is something about his history." she pondered looking at her retainer.

" Well, my Lady, maybe it is the battles the Vanagrand have fought. In a lot of the battles they were attacked first, after all." Sunade said trying to assist her.

Fredrick sighed as he was almost done doing some drop-offs of tailor clothing and other things for other students. All that was left was Hatchi's order. But this payment was special. He walked into the Hot dorms and went to the back of the second floor. Knocking on the dorm next to Rika's. "Hey, Hatchi-chan. I got your order done early." He waited and saw a flame salamander open the dorm door, " Hey, I fixed that strap and added the side pockets to it. you got that special payment ready?" He put one of his hands to the side," Sweet, candied tai peppers. what's this? oh, a bonus! nice. Thank you for doing business." He smiled and looked to Rika's dorm room.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:34 am

Ulfric saw her shyness fade, and he gulped. "Well, I guess I'll see what mating a Lamia is like" he said before he tensed up to her teasing his tips. He nodded slowly to her question. "It's difficult to grow to my maximum size while confined. I have to coil and fold my dick in my pants to get it to fit. It fattens up. It's normally the thickness of a coke can...not a carrot or a banana" he told her as he was currently at banana thickness and still not completely rigid. As Ulfric laid back he blushed. "I'm...not completely hard yet" he advised her when she asked him if he was ready for the next step. This was kind of a red flag for her as he was already very thick. He was already the same length and thickness of a male Lamia's hemipenes put together. At least he had these gnarly looking papules that almost resembled barbs, but it was more of a feature of him being stuck between human and wolf form...looked fun for a Lamia though. He shivered when her tongue went over them. She could taste the oils that these things secreted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 8:58 am

Rika giggled as her normal shyness faded a little, " Oh, i can tell. a boy like you would never left her if you had one before." Teasing the tip of Ulfric's member with her tongue and looking sensually at him, " Sssso, your a grower not a ssshower?" she started rubbing his member up and down but grabbed some lube to make it easier. She used her tail to make Ulfric lay back, "When you are ready for the next ssstep, go ahead and pusssh my head down, okay?" She teased him again before sucking on his tip.

----

Kani yawned as she stood up and stretched, " Okay, I'm heading to my dorm," she walked to the door , but turned to Fredrick, " Hey, Fredrick?"

"Yeah, " Fredrick looked at Kani as she flashed him. He was shocked but looked away. As Kani giggled and left him alone in his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 1:02 am

Ulfric whimpered a little watching her breasts jiggle and wobble. They were amazing to look at as gravity had not taken its toll on them just yet. "Um...I've never did it with a Lamia before, but...I'm sure it will be a learning experience for us both" he said before his slab of meat sprung up and head slapped up against his lower abdomen just below his belly button once his underwear was removed. He thought she was size shaming him when he was not all the way hard. "Um, it's not done growing...it gets a lot fatter than this" he warned her. He was big enough to poke out the top of her cleavage when she gave him paizuri.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:46 am

Rika swayed a little letting her breasts jiggle, " Well, I'm not that innocent Ulfric. I mean i never did it before but i know how to ussse my mouth." She slithered and undid his pants, " O-oh my its ssso umm sssmall." she was disappointed a little as she removed his underwear too, " O-h nevermind, I can work with that." she coiled around him but wasn't holding him. "Let'sss start with thisss." She leaned in and slipped Ulfric's member between her massive chest.

----

" Ha ha! I got you now, Fredrick. we're on equal footing now." Kani said finally going to make him pay for what he did.

Fredrick snicker "OH really? Here it comes!" He yelled as forced this on Kani, " AHA! BIG ZAM BEAM!"

"OH come on you never used that move before!" Kani yelled pissed Fredrick beat her in another round, " Come on Fredrick! Okay, I guess this round I'll pick...... Big Zam."

" Oh you bitch i can't believe you do that....Big Zam." Fredrick laughed with Kani.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 12:20 am

Yukari looked at Tsukune curiously. "What do you mean do something stupid?"

Tsukune sighed. "He's young and irrational. I don't know what he's thinking, but from what I was told about the past schools he's been in, he's done the same thing. Someone brings up what his family has done, and everyone starts attacking him like he did those horrible things. He was not even old enough to walk when those things happened" he said before he shook his head. "I thought we were getting progress with getting him to open up and socialize...then Lydia goes and opens pandora's box" he explained.

"Hmmm, I don't even think that his branch of the family was involved with that whole thing" Yukino said.

"They don't know that, and I don't think they care or have the intellectual integrity to make such a differentiation. If I can't keep them from hating humans and witches, then why would this be any different?" Tsukune said.

Yukari got discouraged and looked to the floor. "I see...I thought we've gone past the hating humans thing"

Meanwhile Ulfric was very patient with Rika and her shyness. He stared at her what appeared to be P cup breasts like Hitomi Tanaka or Anri Okita after her pregnancy, and he started to gain a strong erection trying to erupt out of his pants. He made a face. "I'm more worried about my eggs hurting than my extra leg" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:49 pm

Yukino listened to what the adults were saying about Ulfric. Yukino felt a twinge of anger, was Ulfric gonna stand her up? Her plans to make him her...her. What was it? She didn't just do this to get a reaction from Lydia, was it? She sighed and walked to Chumairule. " I want you to use your low-energy flight and your scanners to help the teachers find Ulfric. "

Chumairule nodded, then walked to the window and lightly stepped out engaging her flight mode. She floated off to the Tunnel trails to begin searching.

Rika blushed a looked Ulfric in his eyes, "Y-yeah, Um I think I wasss going to do your arms next, but..." she slyly smiled as she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt before it could do itself, " I forgot about your third leg." Her snake tongue fluttered out again, " Itsss important to make sssure that particular one issss not in pain."

----

"Here it comes!" Fredrick laughed evilly

"No I swear I break it!" Kani cried in desperation.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:04 pm

Tsukune froze hearing that in fact Lydia jumped out the window. He sighed heavily. "Lydia will be caught...she's only going to make things worse" he said before Yukari ran up to Tsukune.

"Um, Tsukune sir? I checked in on Ulfric's dorm and...all of his things other than school supplies are gone. Ruby and Kuruma have confirmed it" she stated.

Tsukuna bit his lip. "Fuck me..." he muttered under his breath. "Okay, I have no time looking for Lydia...we need to find Ulfric before he does something...stupid"

Meanwhile, Ulfric stood before Rika looking like a tasty hunk of meat, which he shrugged his arms to her question. "I mean, Yea...I don't remember where we left off at other than you falling on top of me with your boobs in my face" he said bluntly. He saw another button pop off. "Are they growing?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 9:29 pm

Chumairule felt Lydia drop behind her and she went to grab her, but it was too late. She stood up and yelled into the hallway, "Mr. Anno! Lydia came back and went out the window!"

Yukino did feel bad, nobody should be called that evil. She was also puzzled about why Lydia was in trouble for that, all the reading she did about Ulfric's family would suggest anything that bad. Maybe some other books or documents would suggest otherwise. Upon hearing Lydia came back and fleed, " Chumairule can follow her, can she?" She looked at Tsukune for permission.

Rika sighed and lowered the temp, "Why yesss, but there are bathroomsss in the communal area, " she stood in front of Ulfric admiring his body. She put her arms down in front of her, " Ssso, do you want to continue where we left off?" Looked at Ulfric with her big eyes as another button popped off, and she blushed heavily.

----

" No Fredrick please stop!" Kani gasped in a panic, "It's too big!"

Fredrick sneered, " Oh don't worry Kani. I'll be gentle...not!"

"Ahh Mmmm" Kani murmured
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:28 pm

Lydia was not going to let them get her that easily, and Tsukune left the classroom to go to the next one that Lydia was heading toward. He stopped at Moka seemed to have it taken care of, and he looked back at Yukino. "Although I don't approve of what you said about my daughter being like that who shall not be named. You did not make a student attempt to abandon the school" he told her.

Lydia was crawling across the framework of the drop ceiling. She pulled out a little flashlight and looked ahead. "Hmmm..." she muttered before she doubled back and went back to her original classroom as a fake. The students and Mrs. Nekonome stared at her fall from the ceiling and run to the window jumping out of it. Mrs. Nekonome made a face seeing that somethings never changed.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 5:12 pm

Kani gasped for breath, "Gah, she's just like Lydia, She probably babysat her or something." She walked in the elevator with Fredrick and hit 7 on the console, " Can I crash till the night?"

Fredrick leaned on the wall and sighed, " Well, people think I'm a sex deviant. Are you sure you are safe with me? I might take advantage of you?"

" L-like making out?" Kani questioned innocently.

" Like  Smash." Fredrick grinned evilly as Kani looked worried.

Moka yelled she did not expect that, " You get back here Little missy! Arg!" She stomped off and yelled back, " Well, Take Yukino I'll go get Lydia." She thought she might know where she was going.

Yukino looked at Mr. Anno and followed him, " I... it was just a verbal fight. S-so you won't call my mother will you?" That was the last thing she wanted. to disappoint her mother.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 11:05 am

Yukari kept her thoughts to herself about Peppermint Butler and being called Miss Lemongrab as it was just a children's cartoon. She did shoot her a glare when the flames and ice came out. "I will report your attempt to menace me with that little act of aggression towards me" she said as she left them. Did Lydia learn this tactic form Yukari?

Meanwhile Lydia had just looked up to see her parents open the door, and her eye twitched. He leaped up onto her desk and leaped up smashing through a panel in the drop ceiling almost like she was reenacting that scene in OG Jurassic Park with the velociraptor chase scene. They could see where Lydia was going at it was where that wall was...That went all the way through right? Then why was she going that way?

Ulfric followed her up to the second floor and into her room. "Hmmm, this is just a studio apartment set up" he commented. He took his shirt off with how hot and muggy he was feeling, and Rika got a good view of his incredible muscular physique. Those beads of sweat only added to the aesthetic giving his skin a glossy look.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 8:50 am

Kani had enough of Miss Yukari's taunting of Fredrick, " Come on Peppermint Butler, we're almost at our dorms." She sighed and pulled Fredrick with her, " Bye Miss Lemongrab!" Litteral flames were coming out of her mouth as ice formed on the ground.

Fredrick knew better than to do anything to tick Kani right now, " bye Miss Yukari. I hope you find me Acceptable!"

Moka took a second to gather herself, "okay," Opening the door slowly and walked in heading to the front of the class, "Lydia, Yukino. we are going to have a chat in my office, okay." She said calmly but with a stern face. Then walked to the windows just in case.

As Moka walked into the classroom, yukino gave a small sigh. She should have known better she gathered her things as Moka spoke and left her seat to stand next to the classroom door. She looked to her left to see Mr. Anno giving her a visible shock. She didn't think it was this serious.

Rika smiled as she led Ulfric not to the elevators, but to the stairs. Arriving on the second floor, she went to the first door on the right. "I find it funny you sssay that. I heard the old dormsss AC always went out." she opened the door to her room showing it was just one Large bedroom with a small kitchen. She went over to turn off the sun lamps and turn the regular lights on.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 10:49 pm

Yukari grinned when she was asked who she thought Fredrick was. "Oh, that's easy...Lemongrab" she said. She gave Fredrick a skeptical look when he said that he did not get in trouble daily. "Unreported crimes does not mean that it was never committed. It just means the students have given up on adults to do something" she said.

Tsukune had a stupid look on his face when she said that she really liked being a housewife. He then gulped when she asked him if he was ready. He nodded slowly prepared to drag his daughter out kicking and screaming. Inside the classroom; however, the girls seemed troubled, well Lydia that is.

Ulfric stared at her. "I think having at least one shirt that fits is better than one with buttons popping out all the time" he said before he chuckled at the sweater idea. "I'm sorry...sounds like this school is more shitty than I thought" he said. When they got to her dorm, he whimpered. "Um...you might want to turn down the heat in your dorm. I don't do well drowning in my own sweat" he said. He sighed as he followed her in, and it was like he stepped into a tropical forest.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 10:24 pm

Kani laughed at Fredrick, "Ahh see she knows a good joke title. And who do you think Fredrick is heha." she started having a giggle fit.

Fredrick sighed being scolded again, "Yeah, I know. And I'll make amends. It's not like I cause trouble on the daily." He looked at Yukari his eye glowing a shining red, " Well, I think my great great grand uncle would tell me to kill all mankind or some shit like that. " He leaned back and held Kani's hand and kissed it, " But my late old man would probably tell me to Treat a woman as a princess. and that you should be lucky to meet a nice young lady." he thought about it and looked away, " What he know. Got himself killed."

Kani froze for a second, " Fredrick stop pulling Miss Yukari's leg." she jabbed him lightly, " No way someone like you has any connection to Alucard." she was going to hit him more but when he talked about his father, "A-and as for your old man, He's right. you should treat.... me better. I'm a Bubblegum Princess."

Moka smiled taking his arm closer, "It's okay I liked being a housewife at the time. I'm happy working with you too. She looked away as he mentioned torturing animals, " Yeah she never tortured animals. What a relief."  Looking at Lydia and Yukino's classroom, "Okay, ready."

Rika sighed at Ulfric's telling her about the witches, " well, I did ask Miss Yukari, and ssshe said she could do it only for one ssshirt. Miss Ruby said it would be better to just find sssomeone to make cussstom clothing for me." she looked at Ulfric as she slithers to the dorms, " Could wear sweatersss, but a different problem, they only cover my chest sssso i need them made longer." Looking up a head seeing the back of the hot dorms, " There it isss."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:08 pm

Yukari blinked several times. "Does she now?" she asked before she looked down at the candy label. "Um...this is the first time I've tried this brand" she admitted. She scowled at Friedrick. "You missed your opportunity to call her Princess Bubblegum" she teased him. She looked to Kani and snicked. "What, do you have a Peppermint Butler too?" she teased Kani before she looked back at Friedrick after his questions of him being a bad student. "You have made a lot of enemies here Friedrick...I hope you can turn things around. What would you ancestors think of your shameful actions?" she said.

Tsukune shook his head. "No, I should have stepped in too. You can't take all the blame for my neglect" he said. He took in a deep breath and sighed. "At least she's not torturing animals" he said pointing out the bright side.

Ulfric nodded slowly. "Yea, I can understand that" he said before he nodded to her suggestion to go into her dorm room. He followed her there, and he thought of something. "Hey, we have witches that work here, maybe they can assist you with your wardrobe issues" he suggested.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:13 pm

Kani nervously sighed, " Well that's mostly of my mom. She's the one who gets them made." she handed Yukari an unopened package of gummy candy. and pointed to the logo, Kaniti Candy.

Fredrick snickered a little, "Oh yeah I forgot that you are the Princess of candy." He noticed they were almost there, "Hey, do you really think I'm a bad student?"

As Moka and Tsukune were at the halfway point she coughed a little, "W-well, you were hard a work and sometimes it's better to do the shopping without her. Cause she knows I have trouble saying no to a bunch of junk food." She looked away with a sweatdrop forming in her side, " and well she watches those bank hist movies too."

Rika shook her head, " Well, they are too big for the ssstandard uniform for girlsss. " She looked nervously, " And well there is a boy on campusss who can make a cover for me, but I'm afraid to asssk him cause he might be tempted to feel me up." she looked up at Ulfic with her eyes, " and Ulfric... sssince your missing they wouldn't think of check my dorm room." she shot up to met his eyes again, "we could finish there."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 5:51 pm

"Yes, they are sweet sweets" Yukari said quickly. She was now thinking about plopping a few chocolate rum candy in her mouth...the ones with maraschino cherries in them. She looked at the gummy candy and looked around before she snatched it up. "Thank you" she said before popped it into her mouth. She then glared at them when they mentioned alcohol candy. "I am judging your mothers" she remarked.

Tsukune blinked rapidly with the way she was holding his arm. "Moka? I don't remember allowing her to binge watch TV" he protested. He then scratched at his nose. "Just what the hell was she watching anyway? Tom Cruise movies?" he asked.

Ulfric noticed one of her breasts had spilled out of her top partially. She had some very nice pancake sized areola. "Um...you might want to take care of your girls" he said before he looked away to respect her modesty. He blushed. "Uh, Stop what?" he asked. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Um, yea...I can see you concern, but...how are you managing to pop your buttons off? Did you go through some growth spurt?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 5:31 pm

Fredrick and Kani watched Yukari and got a little creeped out. But understood what she was talking about, " Oh, Truffles. those are pretty sweet sweets." Fredrick smiled and looked at Kani, nodding at her.

Kani pulled out a bag of gummy candy. "Yeah, can't say all of them are good. " She offered them to Yukari, " The truffles we got to have on New years were pretty bad."

"Yeah, like they had alcohol in them or something." he gave a chuckle and raised his hands, " Before you judge, our moms only allowed us to have one,"

Moka smiled and held Tsukune's arm, "Well might have been we let her watch all though tv shows around that time." she was being a little affectionate than normal,

Rika was embarrassed as she got off of him, 'W-well no, that wasss a real accident." she looked down and shyly touched her fingers together. Moving closer to Ulfric one of her buttons flung off her shirt. "Ehh!" she covered quickly looking at Ulfric, "U-umm c-can we ssstop? Or do you need more convincing? I can still work on your soresss and help you relax, but I'm a little worried my you know whatsss are going to free here pretty sssoon."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 4:12 pm

Yukari's head turned in a very unnatural and unsettling way after she was asked about what her favorite chocolate was. "The kind of Chocolate I like is legal for you kids to buy" she said. She was not going to tell them that she ate liquor filled chocolates. "Truffles are good" she said trying to recover.

Tsukune got up and slung his overcoat over his shoulder. "Alright, I'm coming with you" he said with exhaustion as he followed her out the door. He closed and locked it then resumed their walk. "I forgot about her jumping out the window" he muttered.

Ulfric pursed his lips. "That Cyclops was not really..." he said before he sighed as his lower back popped. "This is kind of nice" he complimented her as she worked him over. Crack, he grunted to another spot in his back popped. "Be careful, you might make me an inch or two taller" he remarked. He felt an odd sense of relief from those pops. He blushed as she made them fall back and mash his face into her breasts. He lifted himself up and looked up at her. "Is this part of the plan?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:54 pm

Fredrick and Kani slowly talked on the way to the dorms trying to get on Yukari's good side. " So Miss Yukari, what is your favorite chocolate? Mine salted caramel. Fredrick here thinks blech chocolate mint is good." Kani didn't want to face Yukari but had to make sure she wasn't going to hurt Fredrick. She was still holding on to Fredrick.

Moka stayed back as the others left and sighed, " I think in 5th or 6th grade she got in trouble at school and she just jumped from the second-story window." she sighed, "well, I'm going."

Rika stammered as all the things her mother taught her were not working even her showing her big mounds, "I umm well you did fight off that cyclopssss on the bus I got to see that up and persssonal." she tightened on his lower back, "And well, Lydia is kind of a bully to most. Sssure you showed your ssstrength, but itsss not like you are just another Lydia." she squeezed his leg before switching to his other leg. "and you may not know this but you protected a lot of ssstudents along with your friendsss against Mochi man. People see you have power sssure, but itss power to protect not to dominate." she readjusted her weight but caused both of them to fall back. she land boobs first to Ulfric's face, "Ahh! S-S-sorry!"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:32 pm

Yukari puffed her cheeks up then sighed. "Thanks, but the scary part is yet to come. Don't get too comfortable" she warned the two. She pointed at Friedrich. "Things can always get worse for you" she finished. She would then escort them to their respective dorms.

Tsukune looked to his wife and his eyes narrowed. "What? Why is Lydia running? You don't think she has learned her lesson?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Ulfric stared at Rika. "I've trained myself for it" he said. He was not sure if she was being genuine or trying to manipulate him. His eye twitched. "I presume when you say lucky to have these, you are referring to those enormous flesh balloons on your chest?" he said. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Of course" he said before he made a face to her coils wrapping around him tightly. He was watching her closely very guarded when she did this. "Just what are you planning to do?" he asked. He was definitely something that she would want to keep alive. His ear flickered to her tongue fluttering into his ear. "Oh, and just how am I a hero?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next