Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:12 pm

Kurumu crossed her arms, " Well she's got me there." as Ruby giggled.

Moka sighed, "Alright, anyway I leave them in your care so make sure they get to their dorms, okay?" Looking at the two holding each other, "Scary parts over get your things and be on your best behavior for Miss Yukari." she watched the two pick up their bookbags and follow Yukari. " Okay now for the girls. Honey you wanna come with us? I don't want our daughter to run like last time."

Yukino walked back in from using the restroom. She sat back down and caught up on the notes. She felt something was off. Usually, they were sent to the office but she figured they were waiting until the next day.

Rika pulled back a little when Ulfric figured out she was trying to hypnotize him, "I-i admit I wasss trying. asss you can see I'm really bad at it. " she teared up as she wiped them, "My mother said I'm lucky I have Thessse." she was delighted that he was giving her a chance to convince him, "Um.... no ssssex yet. Everything issss going ssso fast." She wrapped tightly around him again. From under his arms and one of his legs, "Okay, I'm going to constrict a little so you might hear a pop or a crack that'ssss normal. of course, you can tap out. if it's too much." What she was really doing was slowing blood flow and messaging his muscles. She had to admit him bing warm and fluffy was a big big turn-on. "You know Mr. Ulfric, you kinda my hero. and herosss get... Happy enddingsss" She flutter her snake tounge in his ear
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 1:09 pm

Yukari crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh come on Moka! You think I would do anything that would risk the safety of the students?" she asked before she had the image of Mochi man appear in her head, and she was pretty sure that Moka was imagining it too. "Don't answer that question!" she immediately shouted. She then stared at Kurumu confused. "Why would I need this perv to modify my uniform? I have magic" she retorted.

Ulfric shrugged his shoulders when she brought him up fighting Lydia. "I've noticed that there are some students here that are way stronger than Lydia. Which is why she's so insecure" he said not even giving himself credit for fighting high ranking students and the Mochi man while he was supposedly at his weakest state. "Either way, wouldn't those feats make them more uneasy around me?" he asked her. He then trailed off when she mentioned how big he was, and admit that she had a thing for him. His eye twitched to this well developed Lamia girl beckoning him to allow her to relieve him of his stress. He gulped when she suggested her be his girlfriend. "Uh...you aren't trying to hypnotize me are you?" he asked. Damn him with his strong will. He sighed looking up in the sky. "Fick Mich!" he muttered before he gritted his teeth. "Very well...I'll give you a chance" he said, but he seemed discouraged feeling weary about his decision. He did not want to admit that his desires overruled his initial feelings of leaving.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 12:48 pm

Moka stood between Yukari and Fredrick staring down at her, "Our job as teachers is to ensure the safety of all students good and bad ones." Looking back at Fredrick, " Even the perverted ones." Looking back at Yukari, " As you know I'm the victim's mother. If I can hold my composer without ripping out his fucking throat!" Fredrick cringed a bit, " Then you can keep an eye on him without harming him. okay?"

Kani held Fredrick's arm with a death grip, "S-she wasn't this scary a month ago? Fredrick man up and protect me!" she felt him wrap his arm around her, and he was shaking too.

Kurumu leaned to Ruby, " Wow who knew our pipsqueak could be so terrifying." She thought about it, "Hey Yukari. you could just exploit him. I've noticed he's been modifying the school uniforms, maybe he could make you a new cape or hat." she remembered what happened at the gym when he said he made dresses for Chumairule.

Rika gasped as she listened to Ulfric's story. "That awful. A-and I don't think the other students hate you or anything. You fought Lydia which is, well crazy. Fought off mochi man, " she blushed a little as he snake-like tongue came out, "A-and you so big a-an. " She shook her head over thinking about him, " I guesssss you can tell.... I have a thing for you for a long time. Like I said I wouldn't be able to ssstop you." She pressed again his chest and lightly wrapped her tail ever so slightly. " But I bet if you had sssomeone to come to when your ssstressed." Her big innocent eyes looked into his like a trance, "Like a g-g-girl f-friend." she stutted finally saying it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:21 am

Yukari raised an eyebrow feeling like she was being ignored, just as other students did in the past. Her eye started twitching before she got a proper response from Friedrick. "Punish Kani? Boy! You better keep your mouth shut before I find something that you will truly not like!" she raised her voice. She growled at Moka. "I can make him have back breaking tits and menstrual cramps! He's not going to learn his lesson from the potion. At least I don't see it here" she commented.

Ulfric nodded at her question. "It is...It's been a Scarlet Letter placed on us descendants ever since. It doesn't matter if I did it or not. I'm just a goal for the virtue signalers to dunk on. Do you know what happens when someone is pushed to the breaking point? I don't want a repeat of history" he explained. He shook his head. "No, staying here will make me resent everyone even more. I'm in a lose-lose situation" he added. He stared at her massive chest as she projected them out closer to him. He knew what she was trying to do, and his hormones were betraying him. "Rika is it? What motivates you to keep me here?" he asked as he tried to get his wits about him.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:28 am

Kani freaked out seeing Yukari standing there, "T-that's Miss Yukari, you know from a month before." she sighed and sat down knowing they were pinned. Yukari stood in the way and going past the door frame the other teachers would see them

Fredrick took a second before remembering, " Oh yeah that cutie... teacher... made mochi man." He frowned and listened to Yukari's threats,  "No mam, that sounds awful mam. and don't punish Kani for my actions" He said in defeat as he went on his knees.

Moka and the others walked out to see what was going on in the hall, " Fredricl I'm sure you know Miss Yukari there is not joking, although last time you didn't have that potion part. " Moka chuckled a little. "Well, I'll leave these two in your care. Remember no tricks, No lies, and no trouble."

Fredrick and Kani responded, " Yes, mam."

"I wasn't talking to you." Moka glare at Yukari

Rika recoiled as Ulfric was barking at her, " I-i don't understand. and I may never will, but it sounds it's taking a lot out of you." she raised her body so their eyes met up. " But whatever your family did, even if it was terrible,  That's is your family not you. Running only makes people believe you are the same." She smiled at him and put her bosom closer, "You know we lamia are good at massage therapy, maybe if I help you relax you'll think about it more. " she blushed and looked away, "A-and maybe if you decide to stay... w-we could do a more private kind. but i can't stop you if you hate it here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 6:22 am

Yukari looked between Friedrick and Kani with a frown. She crossed her arms over her ample chest. "Where do you think you're going?" she said before she held out her wand like it was a threat. "By the way....how would you like it if I turned you into a woman Friedrick? What if I put a potion on you that makes all the boys hound over you?" she said.

Ulfric scowled at her. "You don't recognize my voice? You know who I am" he reminded her. A vein popped out in his head. "If you don't know who I am, it doesn't matter! I'm leaving the school! For good!" he barked. He dusted himself off as she uncoiled him. "Now that Lydia has disclosed my families troubled past...I will have to deal with attacks from now on at the school. I would rather do without it, so that's why I'm leaving" he explained to her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:35 pm

Moka nodded looking at Kurumu and Ruby, "I'm pretty sure she was on the way here."

Ruby shrugged "Maybe she got held up in her research or a student needed help." she felt like she was close by, but didn't know where.

"Anyway we should get the girls the faster we resolve their issue the faster we can deal with Mr. Vanagrand's disappearance" Kurumu focused as she started walking away.

Fredrick backed up and pushed Kani, " okay we're going," he whispered and looked back past Kani, "Who's your friend?"

Rika scoffed at that question, "I not gropeing you. I'm making sure you don't run until I see your face!" She found her glasses and put them on, "Ah hah!" she looked him over< "ah.. why you look familiar? What's your name?" she supported her weight with her tail alone as she got a closer look, "Wait... Mr Vanagrand?! I'm so sorry! I'll let you loose." she stammered as she uncoiled him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 10:59 pm

Tsukune scratched at his cheek and laughed nervously. "I really don't want to be the first headmaster to have an escaped student on my watch" he said. He looked away when Moka brought up not being afraid of boy-crazy girls. "Please, let's not get distracted here" he reminded them.

He listened to Moka's plan before he looked between Kurumu and Ruby. "Where is Yukari by the way? I have seen her since this morning when you said that the little werewolf pill prevented Ulfric from assuming human form? Oh...I forgot...I forgot that his sister was taking the same pill" he said.

Ulfric sighed heavily when she called him a brute. "No, I technically braced my fall. Notice that my digits remained static. He then made a face when she wrapped her tail around him. "Why are you groping me?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 10:33 pm

Moka shook her head to Tsukune, " No we shouldn't as long as he's on school grounds. While that tunnel has an initial way of stopping students from passing without bringing it down first, I don't know if Ulfriv can break through or not." She looked at Tsukune as she put her hand on her hip and gave a sly smile, "And only you wouldn't be scared of a bunch of boy-crazy girls, honey."

Kurumu leaned forward putting a finger on her lips, "Sweetie."

Ruby swayed he hips, " Cutie-pie"

Moka smirked, "Anyway, yes we should sit the two down for a chat. We should use my office in case things turn south, they won't destroy the school." she sighed, "We should do it tomorrow, but I rather not give them a chance to fight when they get out." Looking back to the door, " I think I'll have Yukari watch over Kani and Fredrick, especially Fredrick. I still want him to keep away from Lydia for the time being."

Fredrick panicked as Moka turned to look at the door, " That was close, okay we'll turn back,"

"You never listen to me. Dummy. " Kani whispered as she held on to Fredrick as she scooted back into someone.

Rika was surprised by the sudden weight on her chest. She looked up at the blurry figure and called out, " Y-you brute! And yes, i'm fine but you still groped me!" she used her tail to wrap around Ulfric and squeezed slightly as she scrambled to find her glasses,

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:41 pm

Tsukune stared at Kurumu confused. "Leave the school? But how? He just can't go back to the human world can he?" he pondered. He was not sure if this was a valid concern, but the way that the two women acted, there was probably a way or Ulfric would just go feral. He tapped his finger into his desk. "Moka...we aren't going to have another Mochi man incident are we?" he asked.

He coughed and closed his eyes. "We need to get them in a room together with adults in the room. We cannot have them fighting over Ulfric. I still don't understand why he would want to leave with two ladies fighting over him though" he said.

Ulfric hand rounded up most of his things and crammed them into his giant duffel bag. He left all his school stuff behind, and he strapped the bag to his back. He left the dorm and left campus not even looking back. He stuck to a direction and just went with it. He did not care where he ended up. That was until he...tripped over something and fell on top of something squishy. This felt familiar. It felt like...breasts....large ones. He resisted the urge to squeeze, and he looked down at the woman. "Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't see you there" he said with a tinge of red on his face.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:19 pm

Yukino sat in Kani's seat away from Lydia. She calmed down but was still upset. Where was Ulfric she pondered, looking back to his seat. Then turning to Lydia and back to face the teacher. they both fought time and time again, but this was different.

Ruby looked worried, "It's really bad, Tsukune. Lydia and Yukino got into a huge fight."

" And not just the kind that they just say a few mean things either. " Kurumu crossed her arms looking stressed.

Moka walked in standing next to Ruby, "Yukino said some very venomous things to her. even going to say she no better than Alucard and.."

" it would be a dark day in history when she got her limiter removed," Kurumu was getting a migraine, "they were fighting over Ulfric as well, worst of all Ulfric didn't show up in class afterward. I think he might try to leave the school."

Moka gave a deep sigh and gave a serious face, "Okay, first off Ruby. barrier by the tunnel. a level 5 one should do. Then we do the standard procedure for a hookie student." she rubbed her temples and looked at Tsukune. "As for the two spoiled princesses, how do you want to handle that?"

Rika sighed lying on the old footpath to the seaside view. IT was very nice and warm with a nice gentle breeze. A great spot for a lamia to relax in her free period. " This day couldn't be aaannny better," she took out her phone and started to play some lo-fi beats to relax juts a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 11:13 am

Ulfric sort of disappeared from class. The important thing to note was that the students stayed in the rooms and the teachers would rotate around to cover certain subject matters. It was hard to not notice that he disappeared. Lydia cursed to herself that her protection was gone, and moreover, she might have crossed the line.

Tsukune was in his office when he saw Kurumu and Ruby enter his office first. "Ah, Kurumu, Ruby, what seems to be the problem?" he asked unaware of the situation with Ulfric. He heard about the blowup between Lydia and Yukino...just not how bad it got.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:56 am

Yukino looked back hearing Lydia's rant. She didn't know what she was talking about. I mean she didn't really look into Ulfric's family too much. Just a few territory fights or family cous. what did surprise her was she knew, well almost knew, what her plans for Ulfric were that night. She huffed and stormed off to calm down elsewhere.

Moka went back to work and by the end of the third period, she got word of what happened during the lunch period. She was displeased that she let that information be known, but at least she was right about Lydia. Thinking about it she turned, " Since you two got your schoolwork done, chill out here for the hour. I need to go talk to Mr. Anno. "She smiled as she walked out to go to her husband's office."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 8:07 am

Lydia thrashed her hand around. "Look around you! All youkai rule by fear! If it's not one, then it's someone else! I refuse to be underneath someone's boot!" she shouted back at her. She then pointed to Ulfric. "Psh! Don't get me started on what kind of atrocities the Vanagrand family has done! And you're going to suck his dick off!?" she screamed. Ulfric got up and started to walk away off in another direction, and it was probably not a good thing. Lydia instantly regretted having said what she said, but now the chain reaction and devolvement was set in motion.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 7:55 am

Forcing Chumairule to let her go, Yukino completely breaking out of her normal lady-like composer yelled, " Oh so you admit you are just some brutish gorilla! Look around Lydia, you rule by fear. You are no better than Alucard." The cafeteria felt as cold as a freezer, "We all heard the stories, Lydia. IT will be a dark day in history when you get that thing off." She turned around and she started walking away. The students muttered about Yukino standing up for them or how sorry they felt for Lydia.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:46 am

Ulfric laughed nervously. "Oh...I see...are you trying to win me for the sake of a rivalry or do you intend on a relationship for yourself and not rubbing it in Lydia's face?" he postulated.

Lydia slammed her fist into the table after the comment about her limiter. "Enough!" she shouted. The rest of the students all got quiet and looked up staring at her as she broke the table. She got up and pointed at Yukino. "I'm going to get my limiter removed, and I'll show you who is truly the strongest! I'm getting tired of your bullshit! All of you!" she spoke firmly. She turned her wrathful gaze on the other students causing them all to shutter.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:43 am

Yukino crossed her arms and looked at Ulfric, " Why yes, but I'll be honest Ulfric. Me and Lydia have a nice rivalry, be it sports or academics, Oh, wait that has always been me. I'm pretty sure the only thing she could win is a fight. If she ever got that limiter off of her. "

Chumairule eyes darted, but then she grabbed her sister, " You are going too far sis." She tried pulling Yukino away as an ice trail followed the two.

Moka watched as Fredrick started containing and replacing Kani's yoki, then asked, "Why not teach her to do it herself? or is Miss Kani unique to this?"

"Containing hers is difficult, but I can't teach it to anyone. It was a last resort for Kani. I had to develop this method for her." He looked at Moka, " No way I'm teaching Lydia."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 12:14 am

Ulfric nodded, but his delinquent persona took a hit with him now being known to be smart...well actually by Yukino and those around her.

Lydia gritted her teeth. "You will not win him"

Ulfric blinked, and he looked to Yukino. "A-are you...trying to win my affection?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:58 pm

Yukino blushed at Ulfric compliment as she covered her mouth shyly, "W-why thank you Ulfric, it's nice to know you got the smarts to know what happened." she looked at Lydia as she call Yukino a bitch. "It has been so hard, Some girls can't compete with me. It's been so hard to find a rival who can challenge me." she stopped and bowed, "MY humble apologies, I didn't want to embarrass any of you."

Chumairule felt a bit bad, " Sister I think you should stop you'll make her cry." she looked at Lydia and looked sad about all the teasing.

----

Kani's eyes widened as she stood up and waved her hands, " N-NO NO NO! We are nowhere close to that! I mean yeah one day.... for chu-chan.... maybe one after that but Not now Never now" She panicked a little and got woozy again.

Moka was taken aback, " Okay, okay, calm down." she looked at Kani's file and sighed realizing she jumped the gun. She was about to speak.

"It's fine. with what happened I would have done the same." Fredrick sighed, but still took the booley about expecting, "Kani come here, let me regulate your yoki."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:03 pm

Ulfrich saw her power, and he chuckled to himself. "I see...you got the can so cold that the pressure drops as such that the atmosphere crushed it. Sure, you can make solid nitrogen, but can you make solid Helium?" he asked. He knew that helium had very bizarre properties at near absolute zero temperature, but thermodynamics forbade helium from completely freezing at normal pressure. "I think that is a very good talent of yours" he complimented.

Lydia glared at Yukino muttering, "Bitch"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 10:11 pm

Yukino sighed at all Ulfric's questions, " No, don't spend every waking moment watching people, unstable like she can't control her abilities or gets really sick," she looked at Chumairule as she shrugged to how to answer how Fredrick helps Kani. "As to your question about my father's powers I inherited." she built four small ice pillars on the table, "This purplish blue one is like my mother's, the dark blue one is like my father's, this whitish blue is mine." she let them look as the mother's ice melted a bit, the father's not at all, while Yukino's ice started freezing its surroundings, "The powers of an ice titian, is to make very hard and sub-zero ice, but I can go even lower than that." she pointed to her's than to an empty space, "This last one is as cold as I got my powers to go." she placed a tin can on top of the super clear pillar as it instantly destroyed the can then the pillar burst as a bunch of fog surrounded them, Yukino coughing a lot, " T-that was a solid nitrogen" Her eyes lock to Lydia, with a sly smile again.

Kani left the bathroom and looked for Fredrick. She walked into Moka's office only to see him getting lectured by Moka, "w-what going on?"

"Oh, there she is." Moka grabbed Kani and sat her down, " when did it happen?"

"W-what happen? Kani totally confused.

Fredrick leans to her, "She thinks your expecting."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:58 pm

Ulfric's eyes narrowed. "And what? Have you been with them every waking moment that they have been a thing?" he asked skeptically. He looked between them. "Sick with what?" he asked curiously before he jerky his head back. "What do you mean unstable? Is she producing miasma?" he pried. He stared at them. "Okay? I don't know how that happens" he muttered at Chumairule's suggestion of some kind of "natural" way to suppress someone's yoki.

He looked to Yukino curiously. "Ice Titan huh? What did you inherit from him?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 5:24 pm

Yukino and Chumairule shook their heads no, " I don't think she is, I mean Chumairule wants Kani to be a surrogate for her, but I don't think those two just went off and did it." YUkino looked at Chumairule and smiled, " Nope, I think she's just sick again. She has been like that for as long as I have known her." taking in a breath, " Kani has rare sickness, her natural yoki is unstable, so that's why she gets sick. Lydia has two vampire parents so hers has always been stable, Mine are from an Ice titian and a Yuki-onna so two ice elements, Fredrick as far as I can tell a vampire and a Yuki-onna. " she sighed and looked at Ulfric and Lydia, " But Kani, while her mother is a Yuki-onna, her father is a flame Arkand. which is well unstable."

CHumairule chimed in, "But Fredrick can help her feel better. I've seen it when I hang out with her. some kind of natural way to suppress someone yoki."

Moka was a little impatient she walked out of her office only to see Fredrick standing outside the bathroom and purging happening in the woman's side. Shaking her head in disappointment, "Really?" she grabbed his arm and dragged him to her office for a little chat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:59 am

Ulfric stared her down. "Think whatever you want to think, but that stupid medicine she gave me doesn't really help me on Supermoons. Honestly, I think it made it worse" he said. He glanced at Kani and looked to Chumairule. "She's not pregnant is she?" he asked. He looked to Yukino confused as did Lydia.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2024 11:52 am

Chumairule's eyes narrowed at Ulfric remark, " Oh, so you... eheehee" she wasn't that innocent.

Fredrick stopped in his tracks and walked back, "Oh let's see..."

" No Fredrick don't." kani protested, " let's just get our lunch and go." She winced holding her belly again feeling sick.

" Ah. You are right." he looked away and held Kani's hand while Chumairule ran up to hold Fredricks's free hand.

Yukino smiled, " I think I know what he was about to say." she smiled finishing her meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next