Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:34 am

A Nureonago stepped up, " I can. keep him damp and I'll help with stitching and wounds." She was quite a bold lass with a blueish-gray color. Kneeing to Ulfris's side and started with his chest. her hand melted as she cooled his body down while she started mending what she could.

MOka arrived back with Yukino, Ulrika, and Fredrick. Yukino started by elevating Ulfric's head and feeding him small drips of concentrated medical water. Fredrick placed both his hands on Ulfric chest where the Nureonago didn't have hers. He started pumping Ulfric with some of his life force to try to help stabilize him.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:05 am

Yukari looked to Ruby. "Let's focus on his vital organs. If we can get him wrapped up in something, we can get him to maintain his body heat and hydration" She said before she looked back at Tsukune and Lydia. "We have a chance! Get us some of those emergency space blankets!" she shouted.

Tsukune nodded and ran off to retrieve the item. Lydia ran towards the students and looked around. "Hey, are there any slime students who can help us!? Any that can keep Ulfric hydrated?" she asked.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 8:38 am

Yukino was relieved as she made a head count of all of her dorm classmates. She looked over at Chumairule, Kani, and finally Fredrick. She noticed Fredrick was curled up as the other two were hugging him " He must be traumatized by this." she sighed thinking about how they all tried to be nice to Ulfric.

Ruby was trying her best to keep him stable. healing wasn't working even with Yukari here. " Someone get Yukino, she can make medical ice to treat the burns and close wounds. And I know this is a bad idea, but get his sister. If he can hear us he needs to know someone he trust needs him to fight for his life." She was now struggling to just keep healing him.

Moka arrived just in time to hear this, " I go get them. Any other staff who can lend help do it now. A boy's life is on the line." She started to head to the evacuation point as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 10:29 pm

Ulrika shook and panted heavily. "I have to stop him!" she shouted. Her hopes were dashed when there was a large flicker of light and a rapidly expanding Wilson Cloud head towards them. It dissipated towards the bottom of the cloud, and they were all deafened by a loud bang. Glass nearby shattered. Ulrika screamed out falling to her knees feeling as if she was punched into the gut. "WHY!?" she shouted completely hysterical.

The other students were horrified at the premise that a student blew themself up. Lydia started running towards the rising column of dust. "Dad! Dad!" she shouted. She would find her father lying on his back with his arms up in a defensive pose to shield himself. He had been thrown back several hundred feet. He was alive having awoken his Shinso powers, which he did not seem hurt, but psychologically, he was deeply wounded. He looked towards the crater pavement, and unfortunately, there was a body, burned.

Yukari was among the first of the teachers to come across the horrific scene. "Tsukune!" she shouted running to his side.

Tsukune fought her off. "I'm fine!" he shouted. He picked himself off the ground and stared at Ulfric actually beginning to tear up. He clenched his fist and sunk his head down low trying to process what had happened and what he was going to do. Yukari noticed Ulfric and ran to check on him. Yukari touched Ulfric's shoulder, and his skin came off. There was a groan that came from him, and she shouted. "Hey! Ruby! He's still alive! We need to stabilize him! Quick!" she shouted. She held out her hands to attempt to heal his wound, but she knew she alone could not do this.

Lydia stood beside her father and grabbed his hand. "Dad I...didn't know he would" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 9:52 pm

Fredrick sighed looking at Ulrika, "He was having dinner with Tsikurumi Yukino and the rest of us. He didn't... he didn't act friendly like he was always on guard. we.. we all tried to be friendly with him. Truly, Ulrika." she looked at her with sadness in his eyes.

Kani held Ulrika's hand, " I know it doesn't look good. But I trust the Headmaster Tsukune. I'm sure he'll stop and save him." She smiled with hope but it turned to sadness, " I really hope he can save Ulfric."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 4:22 pm

Ulrika glanced between them listening to his explanation carefully and comparing it to the Ulfric she knew. "Ulfric doesn't just hit someone without a reason. Did he give you warnings? We have been taught to give people a chance to back out" she explained. She frowned. "Ulfric and I got bullied a lot. Ulfric always was the one to defend me" she said lowly. Her heart started to undergo palpitations, and she was feeling the onset of a panic attack. "No..." she muttered. She was about to run towards the direction where she felt her brother was. "He can't!" she shouted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 8:52 am

Fredrick felt a bit worried about telling Ulrika about what happened. He didn't want Lydia to be made to be the bad girl in this. " Me and your brother got in an argument and Lydia tried to stop us. " He sighed and went on, "So I guess he thought we were ganging up on him. And he hit Lydia pretty hard."He was still protectively holding Lydia.

Kani was nervous and continued for them, "I think he said this was the only control he had in this prison. b-before trying t-to blow himself up" She stuttered a bit looking up at Ulrika, "The headmaster is trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:51 pm

At the evacuation spot, Ulrika was with her friends very confused as the rest of them farther away did not know what was going on being farther away from the epicenter. Ulrika saw Fredrick and the others. "What's going on!? Where's my brother!?" she shouted a bit in a panic.

Lydia's head sunk down. She was feeling weak not having any sustenance. She did not know if it was a good idea to tell her or not.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:00 pm

Fredrick relaxed when Tsukune arrived but snapped back when he was told off. He didn't have to be told twice about that. He ran back to Lydia and Kani as his clones shattered. He picked up Lydia Princess style as Kani lept on his back, "Sorry you can bash my skull in later. we have to get to the evacuation point. " He sighed and looked down at Lydia, " I mean I don't blame you. for you it's just proving yourself. But for Ulfric that's the daily abuse he has to take."

Kani gave a sigh, "Why did have to turn out like this? I hope the headmaster can take care of this." She tried handing Lydia, some spicy tomato chips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 2:48 pm

Lydia stared at Ulfric still, but at least now Fredrick was getting through to her. She tensed up and as Fredrick took a step forward and crouched down with his arms drawn in. He heard what Fredrick as saying, but he saw the weapons still drawn. He snarled. "You've picked yours side. You all have been trying to gain my trust, so you can do this! Your attempts to gaslight me will fail! This is the only control of myself I have left in this prison!" he shouted.

Lydia started to tear up. "All I wanted was a snack" she muttered. She refused to budge. "I just wanted a bite. He shouldn't have to blow everyone else and himself up over a snack!" she argued.

Tsukune had made it out to the scene and saw what state Ulfric was in. He never experienced a student make a suicide attempt before, and he felt a whole swath of emotions from this. "Lydia! Get outta here! Fredrick stop getting closer to him! And put your damn weapons down!" he shouted. He held his hands out trying to remain calm. "Ulf...I don't know what you've been through, but I was human once...even while being here at school. I never got outed like you have, but I can only imagine how everyone is an enemy. Before you do anything else, please...think of your sister" he spoke with a shaky but low tone.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 9:22 am

Fredrick looked back at Lydia, "See what happens. Now he might kill everyone." He had a few of his ice clones hold Lydia back. The others were still in a defensive position. While mist clones started to evacuate the students in the area. Lydia could see he was trembling in anxiety as he stepped forward to Ulfric, "ULfirc Please, I don't want to hurt you. J-just breathe in, bud." He was at least trying to resolve this as peacefully as possible. He kept moving as showing he wasn't going to attack him, " See no tricks. come on there's still time to fix this, right?"

Yukino was busy with the evacuation Leaving Kani and chu-chan to fly down to Lydia, " We have to go Lydia." Kani said, furious at Lydia, " You two are gonna destroy this school if you fight."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 11:49 pm

Ulfric felt like everyone was turning against him, and his aura turned extremely dark when those blades turned towards him. "I see...so this is how it's going to go huh?" he muttered. Feeling hopeless and helpless his veins started to glow, and he clutched at his chest. "You come at me...I fucking blow myself up!" he shouted.

"You what!?" Minos shouted from his window.

Lydia faltered and stared at him in disbelief. "You...you'll kill everyone" she muttered. She shivered seeing that detached look in his eyes. "Would you?" she questioned.

Ulfric pointed at Fredrick. "This was what you wanted wasn't it!? Kill a member of the Vanagand family?"

Lydia did not know if this was a bluff or not, but part of her wanted to defy him. Students were shouting and begging them to back down. Ulfric was flaring up his yoki so much and jammed all of his outlets that he was like a pressure cooker hence the glowing veins. His body started trembling with the amount of yoki he was jamming back.

Yukari started banging on Tsukune's bedroom door. It was a panicked sort of banging, which he had to jump out of bed and throw a robe on to answer the door. "What is it!?"

"Tsukune! Lydia went to try to suck Ulfrics blood and...he defended himself. He gave her multiple times to stop, and things have spiraled out of control!" She shouted, but she was so out of breath. "And...now...Fredrick has jumped in...Ulfric's threatening to blow himself up"

"He what!?" Tsukune shouted before he ran out the door.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 10:43 pm

Fredrick;s eye twitched as both of them threatened each other, " Fine Lydia, I won't get in your way." He stood next to Lydia, as his clones made weapons and pointed them to Ulfric. "But you can't stop me from helping you." Fredrick's arms froze over with void black ice. He had to even if Lydia was a jerk, he rather kill Ulfric than do nothing and let Lydia die.

Watching the events Yukino gasped, " Oh he is helping Lydia, is that literally black ice?"

" Well, I think he showed me that it's part of his vampiric blood he infused with the ice." Kani explained and wanted to root for both of them, " So, it's as hard and durable as your white ice."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 9:46 pm

"Holy shit! He just took out Lydia again! Way to go One punch man!" Minos shouted.

Lydia was hearing all of these students gawking and pointing out how much of an amateur Ulfric made her look again. She started to hear a ringing in her ear that was drowning out everything including Fredrick. She turned towards him after seeing his clones appear. "Don't get in my way! I'm going to put that dog down!" she shouted.

Ulfrich stopped. "Come at me again Lydia...and I'll pop your heart like a water balloon" he spoke coldly as he clenched his fist so tightly that you could see his aura and electricity arc around his fist. This got all of the students to go quiet. They were worried that he was about to kill Lydia.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 9:17 pm

Fredrick was shocked at how fast it went downhill, " The hell!" He flew over to Lydia trying to make sure she was okay, "Hold on Lydia, look he walking away. don't fight him, if you need a meal I have a stash of blood." He turned briefly to watch Ulfric. He wasn't sure how to do this without either side blowing up. " Look I get it it's a pride thing. but that hit could have killed you if you weren't powering up." He decided to bluff her out by making some ice clones to surround her, " Don't make me, please. I won't hold back this time."

"It seems Lydia was almost taken out. " Yukino sighed and felt bad for Lydia.

"Looks like Fredrick is gonna pin her down." Kani watched him, " He better not do dumb shit with her again."

"You don't think he'd help her instead do you?" Yukino questioned.

" Might, it's Fredrick after all. He may be a perv, but he does protect girls." Kani blushed as it was this that made her have feelings for him. That and rocking abs he was showing off with no shirt.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:39 pm

Lydia growled and pointed at Friedrick. "Stay the fuck out of his Friedrick! He's my snack! Find your own dinner!" she shouted.

Ulfric did not bother to say anything thinking that Fredrick's rhetorical question to be not needed. He glanced back at Lydia. "If you keep coming after me, I will do more than just body check you. This is my last warning before I will be forced to neutralize you" he said before he got into a fighting stance.

Lydia licked her lips. "Go ahead and try! I fought you at 20% before, and now I can go 70" she boasted. Ulfrich did not give her the response she wanted. "Henshin!" She shouted.

Spagoosh!

To everyone's horror and chagrin, Ulfric punched Lydia in the solar plexus mid transformation. She started gasping for breath and grabbed at her chest while falling to her knees. She could not breathe and let out a horrendous groan. She looked up at him with murderous intent as he pulled a dick move in attacking her in such a way. She struggled to stand back up as Ulfric was trying to walk away.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:05 pm

Fredrick rolled his eyes as he watched the beginnings of a fight. Did he really have to be the voice of reason here? He sighed as he floated down and landed between them, " WOAH WOAH! What the fuck!," He shouted at them hopefully not going to cause them to fight anymore " What happened? why are you two fighting again?" He looked at Lydia then at Ulfric, " why you shoved Lydia into the building? Aren't you protecting her from me?" He knew something was different about Lydia but couldn't place a finger on it.

Yukino and Kani watched from the near top of their dorm. "Please Fredrick please don't do anything dumb/" They said in unison and gave a slight chuckle about it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 6:14 pm

Ulfric was backing up from Lydia. "Hey, I don't offer free snacks...I'm not a vampire capri-sun!" he told her expressing that he was not consenting to this.

"You think I would have pick you out of a whole classroom? No...you are the only one out here, and I'm hungry!" Lydia said before she lunged at him. Ulfric had to ditch his duffle bag, and she managed to grab his arm firmly. Ulfric proceeded to body check Lydia into the outside wall of the dorm like a hockey player causing the wall to partially collapse and all windows on the building to shutter and rattle. Lydia coughed and in the dust as wood splinter from the siding fell. "Ah! Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with you!" she shouted as she grabbed at her side. "Is this how you treat a lady your supposed to protect!?"

Ulfric frowned. "I told you no! I can tell you that if the roles were reversed, I would be the villain...so fuck off with your moral high ground bullshit!" he spoke gruffly.

Students were sticking their heads out the window to try to figure out what that loud crash was. "Oh man! They're at it again!" Minos shouted.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 5:20 pm

Yukino sat there in her sadness, to her she had failed, but she wasn't going to stay like this. "Okay, just keep going the pace. this won't stop me." She smiled thinking things about the future. ut all that determination still didn't stop the tears from flowing.

Fredrick peeked out from Kani's room to see if they were still at it. He motioned to Kani and Chu-chan to stay. he came out and knelt before Yukino, " Ummm My lady, how may i help?"

Yukino looked up at Fredrick," He left. Do you think you can watch him? You don't need to stop him either., just watch. I don't want him to be attacked. " she sniffled as the tears flowed, " Offer to help if someone attacks him. If he..."

"Yeah yeah, leave him to his gate. or such and such." He smiled walking to the balcony to float off into the evening sky. it didn't take long to find him as he just walked out of the dorm. Keeping an eye on him until he ran into Lydia. Staying back to watch the interaction.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 8:34 am

Lydia woke up after a few hours, and she saw the note that her mother left her. She was feeling quite peckish, which she got up to go find herself a "Willing" donor. Being so late as it were, she was not going to be picky.

Ulfric frowned hearing Yukino's intentions. "I don't know if you can or anyone for that matter can ever make me feel as if this place is safe. Not after Mochi man. No...that bridge has been burnt" he said as he zipped up his pants and started to head out the door. "I will be forever marred with my family's past. That's where you youkai and humans are alike, you are all subject to prejudice" he told her as he left. There was still that uneasy feeling that he was going to leave campus again as he did take his duffle bag, and he was in no better of a mood than when he came into the dorm.

Minato sighed heavily seeing her smile. "You sounded like you wanted to" he commented. He shuttered to her giving him a long lick. "R-r-rough? What are you t-t-talking about?" he asked. Indeed he was getting more plump now on the bigger end of the cucumber spectrum, but he was still within specs.

---

Outside, Lydia came across Ulfric and frowned. "You're still here?" she asked. She then licked her lips. "Perfect...you wouldn't mind providing me dinner, would you?"

Ulfric's eye twitched. "I'm sorry?"

"I'm hungry" she stated simply.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:48 am

Moka yawned as she walked down the hallway in her pjs, It had been a few hours since Lydia had made it home. Opening Lydia's bedroom door, " Sweetie are yo-" She looked as Lydia was missing from it and her window was wide open, " Well, hope she can feed herself, while she's out." She was going to deal with this in the morning.

Yukino was getting nervous, "I-i just wanted you to feel welcomed here. I wanted you to know that this place was safe and where you could just live a life unburdened from where you came from." She sighed as a heavy mist started to form around her. She did try hard to form her community finding people what they needed whether it was a good tailor, a place to get spicy peppers, or a lover.

Sunade pulled back and smiled, "Well, only if you force me to." She winked at him and gave it a long lick. "I trust you Minato, and you can be rough with me. I don't mind." She continued as she thought he felt a little stiffer than before.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2024 7:00 am

Ulfric looked away beginning to feel that he has overstayed his welcome seeing that he got Yukino to start crying. "Mmmm, maybe I just don't belong here...or anywhere" he muttered. Seeing that he made a woman cry who was trying to please him, was one of the worst thing that he felt psychologically. He stood up and was about to zip up his pants before he looked off to the side not seeing why she was still trying. "I'm not sure how a Centaur or a Nureonago girl would work out. I never had been told that I would be better off with a Centaur...they tend to get nervous around werewolves. You know, because we are predators?" he said. He noticed her still staring at his member.

Minato shuttered. "Y-y-you mean...y-y-you're going to consume it?" he stuttered once more. He supported her head as Sunade directed him, and he felt weird looking down at a pretty girl with her lips wrapped around his member looking up at him in that way.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 11:37 pm

Yukino sighed and bowed to Ulfric, " I am sorry. It seems you were right not to trust me." she teared up a bit and looked at him, " BUt I can at least offer my assistance in finding someone for you. Maybe someone in your size range, a centaur, or this Nureonago girl was dumped last month. she might be a good fit, well anyone's fit she basically a slime." She went to think about Ulfric's plight. she looked at Ulfric and his member as it was distracting, "Ummm."

Fredrick yawned as he walked out of Kani's room only wearing pants and walked to the kitchen pretending not to notice the scene. taking three slices of cake, and walking back to the room. His arm slipped out with his phone and slid back in.

Sunade stopped to answer Minato's question, " Of course not. Umm. the book said that once you climax you'll shoot sperm out. Also said I should not try to swallow it the first time as it might be too thick." she smiled at him and went back to it, She placed Minato's hand on her head and looked up trusting him.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 10:38 pm

Ulfric sighed heavily. "Well, alright" he said starting to lose interest in sex. He seemed rather bummed out. The only women who could please him right now were Kurumu and Ruby. He felt like at this rate none of the girls on campus were actually compatible with him. "Even in human form huh?" he muttered. He trailed off and stared into the floor.

Minato gulped when she told him that it should be a little smaller. He sighed happily with her grasping and stroking it. He stared when she kissed it and thanked him for the meal. He tensed up to her swallowing his shaft. "Are you...trying to suck my soul?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 10:30 pm

Yukino looked at Ulfric and answered, " Well pairs of yuki-onna and human males rarely last very long, mostly because the male is too hot or dies from frostbite. Very grim." She looked at Kani's room again, " Kani's an oddity. Her father is some kind of fire elemental, technically she should have died a long time ago." She looked back at Ulfric, "but umm if it interests you. I could tell you what I read about her if you want." The clones stopped rubbing Ulfric as their work was done.

Sunade smiled, "Well no. it should be this length, I mean, 13 cm to 16 cm is normal." she realized she was grasping it and kind of stroking it a little before stopping. She blushed and kissed it, "T-thank you for t-the meal." she took the tip in and looked up at him as she started going down his shaft.

Fredrick started getting dressed before being stopped by Chumairule kissing him softly, "I umm. have new parts installed. for womanhood." she smiled taking her shorts off and sliding her panties to the side showing a new waist part on her. "It's linked to my emotional core too so I can feel it." she said in a sultry voice.

Kani stood next to Chumairule and pulled her back, " Hey, save it for some other day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next