Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Both the girls looked back at the Werewolf reacting to the Cyclope gloating. Chumairule still shaking a bit, but at least she wasn't flashing in and out of fight mode. Yukino held Chumairule close to her as she watched.

The Cyclopes laughed " Oh yeah, whats ya gonna' " he turned to face the Teenaged Werewolf and cringed a little. " Ahh You an't freaking worth it." He huffed and sat his fatass down, but at least had the sense to keep his eye on him. Most of the students began chatting about the boy who just threatening to kill the cyclopes. Others went back to everyday chatter. The bus driver however gave an audible sigh disappointed that a fight didn't break out.

Yukino stood up and moved over to the girl who defended her sister. The girl was held her side and covered her face ashamed to be seen by Yukino. "I...Pl..please... forgive me. my Lady." Yukino gave a sigh and pet her head softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:35 pm

The boy sense that he was in the wrong when she panicked and left very frightened. "Well that's great" he muttered in English. He watched the students carefully and thought their actions to be very...stupid. When the yukionna was punched, he stood up pulling his claws out from his jacket. He snarled very irritated with how far this went. "Hey, Baka!" he spoke with a somewhat demonic voice now. "Ever see the Terminator? Remember, Skynet?" he brought up. His yellow eyes narrowed showing his activated powers, aura was pouring out from him which was extremely alarming and different from a typical werewolf, especially, as it was nearing the new moon. "It doesn't matter...you won't live long enough to see it...I can see do it that you don't" he spoke ominously.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Chumairule cowered back in a bit of shock as the boy growled at her. "<Sorry. you just looked so lonely. I thought you could use a friend.>" Speaking softly in his native tongue. She looked up at him then away as she got up again, slowly walking back. Listening to what the other students were gossiping about, but it soon turned to about her.

" Like what a dumb servant. Thinking she can be friends with an S-class. Let alone a Werewolf." said a Snake-like youkai.

"Yeah like they don't have any brains. Just yes master this and yes master that." replied a cat youkai.

A rich male student whispered to another student, "I thought we couldn't bring our golems to school."

The Yukionna that followed Chumairule protested, "She's a student just like all of us! I can't allow you to tarni-"

"Shut up ya bitch!" Yelled a Cyclopes as he punched her in the gut causing her to crash into Chumairule. "Dolls like er have no right to be a learn'" He Laughed and pointed, "All they're good for is a breaking and a F***ing." A lot of students snicker and giggled.

The whole section where Yukino was sitting a cold, dark, and frighting aura hit the whole bus. A few from the group rushed over and helped them back to safety. Chumairule crossed her arms shaking as she sat down next to her sister. Her eyes now flashing from her normal eye color to red. Yukino sighed and calmly stated, " It's going to be like this the whole year." Chumairule only nodded.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:06 pm

The boy in the back of the bus notice Yukino glancing back at him, and his eyes widened in horror hearing her mutter, "poor guy" He was acknowledged, and he saw Chumairule get up and walk to the back of the bus. He was cursing repeatedly, "Scheiße" in his native language as a Yukionna followed. He had nowhere to run, no place to hide. He was going to have to have a social interaction with youkai, and he did not want to look like an idiot with his limited Japanese. He noticed her mechanical hand, and he really should have kept looking down at the floor. He growled through his throat before he muttered, "Invading my privacy?" He remarked referring to her eyes scanning him. His eye twitched now getting even more attention for the students on the bus when it were very apparent when someone blurted out S-class and then they already were throwing around the term Werewolf. His eye twitched with the growing attention he was getting. He was already having to deal with the whole foreigner aspect of it all.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Yukino gave a sigh and looked around seeing the good group of Yukionnas and yeti from her village. She felt an aura from near the back of the bus. Glancing back to see a clearly foreign student sitting by himself. Remembering some news stories about how a lot of foreign schools were too costly or closed down. "poor guy." She sighed and began talking to some of the girls from her village.

Chumairule perked up hearing her sister speak. She looked back at the boy and tilted her head. Getting up from her seat and steadily walked to the back of the bus and kneeled on the seat in front of him. One of the yukionnas followed and sat no too far away. Chumairule waved her mechanical hand in front of him to get his attention. "Good morning! Why so dark and gloomy?" Her sunny personality shined though as she scanned him with her robotic violet eyes.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 10:44 am

On that bus was a rather well built looking boy with shaggy dark brown hair. He was a bit...different, or rather...something was off about him, and not that it was because he was a foreigner. He seemed to be staring at the girls as they walked on to the bus growling under his breath. He seemed to shiver, no tremble feeling claustrophobic. He repressed the urge to say anything not yet used to the customs the locals. He listened from a distance; although, his yoki started to flare up. He got a few stares from some other people in the bus, but he ignored them. He reflexively shoved his hands into his jacket in fear of having something slip out. He was hoping that no one would come up and talk to him, he did not know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:34 am

Mizore, a powerful Yukionna, was now a parent to three children. Their eldest Yukino was just as lovely as her mother in her youth. Powerful due to her bloodline, but yet shy, but unlike her mother a bit of a hothead. She was wearing her hair long and her mother's old hoodie as she waited on the bus next to her stepsister, Chumairule. They were still a little bit nervous about what was happening today. Yukino couldn't be more happy thou as soon she would be attending the same high school where her mother and father met and fell in love. "Mother said I should be careful and father was nagging me about my studies. I hope we can do well." She sighed looking out the window.

"I'm sure that our father only wants the best for you, dear step sister." A sightly humming noise fallowed as a Light blue hair magi doll spoke to her older sister. Her clothing was very similar to a shrine maiden outfit except for the school uniform skirt, which was longer than the norm. She jointed doll hand rest on Yukino's shoulder, " I am sure we shall be fine if we stick together."

Yukino sighed looking softly at Chumairule, "I thought I told you, you can just call me your sister, Chumairule" She did feel a bit more relaxed after Chumairule comfort her a little. The bus slowed to a stop, to let more students on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18