Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8500
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:47 pm

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen Hoshimaru_by_xong-d8owxp6
InuGenki grinned finding this to be the moment to move in on her as she dropped her guard down. "That indeed I am skilled, but I still have to respect your power to make good on your threats" he said before he leaned in to nip her on the neck and growled into her ear. "I love to romance with you" he said as he reached up to feel up her side eventually going for her breast. He smirked at her next question. "When I romance you...we'll eventually mate. People don't want to see my python out of its cage" he said in an alluring tone. He laid her onto her back as he began nibbling her neck while growling like an animal. "I'd hate to see the looks on your Fraccion's faces when they see me defiling you" he said before he chuckled.

Toki blushed slightly seeing Byakuya's growth in his member. "My name is Toki...I'm the daughter of the great and powerful InuGenki" she said before she moved over to him. "Byakuya is it?" she asked as she came over to grasp his meat. "You would mind to partake in my service to releave you?" she asked as she began to give him a handjob. "I too haven't been in the company of a handsome man in such a long time" she said. "I do love to help someone in need" she said. She giggled to herself. "There's no reason to feel ashamed about this either...Youkai and Shinigami have done this in the past" she said before she leaned in to wrap her lips around the head of his member licking around the edges.

Yoruichi softened up to Kisuke's kiss before she giggled at him. "I would rather take what you get, then the stuff I'd have to deal with for 9 months" she said. She rolled her eyes at him when he said that she would remain sexy as a mother. "Well, Of course I'll look sexy...I'll acheive my final form as a woman" she said before she sighed happily to him rubbing her belly. "You know...I always thought you believed that the soul society would never forgive us...but I'm quite pleased with the results" she said as she patted her belly.

Sesshomaru nodded and watched her undress in front of him. "Well, if that's what you want, then so be it" he said before he raised an eyebrow. "Just what are you up to now?" he asked her. He sat on the bed and relaxed. "Well, I'm sure our union will be just as good for you" he said.

InuYasha started growing a huge erection to her touching his crotch. "Mmm...I think your breasts are fine the way they are" he said before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "I love to put your boobs to good use again" he said.

Sajin grinned to his lady calling him big, but he noticed her much more of him she could take after each push. His member soon entered her womb. He was encouraging her ovaries to release more eggs to fertilize.

bgcolor=ccccff bordercolor=006699
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Tier gave a smirk and said “well I shouldn’t have to promise that if your as skilled as you say you are. I guess if it makes you feel better I promise not to chop you up into piece for now.” She seemed to relax in his arms. she had let most of her guard down witch was unlike her. she snuggled alittle closer to him. She said “do you like romancing me.” she didn’t know why she asked the question. She really just wanted to know the thought of him romancing another made her alittle mad. She said “what the different in romancing me here than in public. Also wouldn’t you want people to see.”

Bakuya was surprised to learn the dog before him was a youkai. He would have to do research more about youkais abilitys. He looked at the women before him. She was uite beautiful. He could tell she was trying to seduce him though it was working to a point. He sighed to her uestion about why he didn’t have a scent of a woman on him. He said “you’re a intriguing youkai. May I ask your name.” he looked at her but she could tell he enjoyed the sight before him as he was growing erect making his size even more impressive. He said “you are currect on me being a soul reaper. I do not like men I am a widower.” He looked down showing it was a sore subject

Kisuke kissed her to stop he protest of him telling her she would need to return the favor. He said “you forget you will be going through all that but I get the wrath of you being hormonal and emotional. Not that I would regret it one bit. No matter what changes you will still look as sexy as hell .” he smiled charmingly rubbing her belly he smiled at her words and said “well I wash the one to bring up the subject of kids long ago. Remember we said “once we stopped hiding from the soul society we would start our family. So I wonder if that time is now.” He looked at her and deep into her eyes

Soi fon smirked at his question “trust me they wouldn’t sense us if they tried. This place is special. I chose this place so if I needed a place for no one to find me I be safe. I guess you can call it my safe house.” She watched him as he looked around sighing at his uestion. She said “my family is nobile but we are on the lowest end of nobility. Soi fon listen beginning to undress slowly. She said “well im glad you chose me to settle down with. You must know we will have to marry right away.” She blushed brightly to his comment about her not finding anyone worthy meaning men. She nodded and said “your currect. I have a deep connection to one woman and that woman is lady yuroichi.”

Rangiku moaned more to inuyasha rubbing and reached down too return the favore rubbing his crotch. She blushed at him mentioning twins. She wondered if she would be having twins that was a lot to handle. She wasn’t sure she could handle one let alone two at one time. She said “well biy or girl doesn’t matter to me as long as they are yours.” She kissed him and blushed when he said the rumors of boys inheriting there fathers size was true. She said “what if I am having a contest. I hate for someone to out do me. her breast are bigger than mine.”

Rukia panted laying against ichigo as he climaxed into her fertile body. her eyes showed the love for him. She tiredly untied him and said “so does this mean ill get to sleep in your bed with you.” She blushed. She hoped his feeling for her would come out finally. She was scared no he was fee she would leave her unaware no matter what a part of him would always be with her now

Retdu Groaned and said “oh god sajin…..so big” she indeed own his cock. She rode it like it was no tomarrow her body acted for him. He insides tighen and wetten making each movement alittle easyier sheingored the pain feeling how deep her man was inside her. at this rate he was gonna push against her tubes so would release more eggs into her womb. She said “so good sain god…iwant it all give it to me.” she blushed
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 pm

Shippo chuckled to himself seeing just how tired Orihime was from the act and blushing with bliss. He wrapped his arms around her, and he cuddled with her as they drifted into a deep victory nap together.

InuGenki cleared his throat as she promised to try not to get pissed off. "Well, how about you promise me not to chop me up for pissing you off...everyone has their bad days afterall" he said. He paused to her second question about them really being in a relationship. "Um...well yea...if you want to establish one with me. I'm taking us to wherever you feel comfortable" he said. He chuckled to himself as she was not afraid of their intimacy. "I'm just trying to respect your reputation...you mean you don't mind others knowing you're being romanced?" he asked as he rubbed her side. He was trying to arouse her slightly, but mostly he was trying to form a bond with her.

Toki was indeed curious about the young man's impresssive size, but she had to be sly about this. She slid into the water as he pulled her in, and she soon turned back into her human like form giving him an alluring gaze. "Oh, I definately love to play" she said before she laid on a rock squishing her breasts together with her arms to make them pop out. "You're a Shinigami, yes?" she asked before she brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You don't have the scent of a woman on you what so ever...why is that? Are you attracted to men?" she asked.

Yoruichi grinned seeing Kisuke's reaction to her spin on her potentially being pregnant. "I do, but I also told you that I wanted kids at one point in the future" she said. She put her hand on her hip in protest about her having to return the favor. "Excuse me...but you're not the one dealing with all the swings in hormones...or having parts of your body change...or even pushing out a watermelon out a hole the size of a finger's width" she scolded him. She smiled softly as he placed a hand over her belly. "Is this a way of you telling me that you want to have a child?" she asked as she rubbed his hand.

Sesshomaru followed Soi fon to her place, which he found it to be quite nice. He cleared his throat as she told him that they were the only ones who knew about this place. "Are you sure about the other's not sensing where we are right now?" he asked. He looked around as he noted that there were a lot of high end stuff. "So I take it that you're of nobility in the soul society?" he asked. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. "It happens...Again, I didn't have any concerns about you bearing my child. I was bound to settle down sooner or later" he said before he raised an eyebrow about her admission of being bisexual. "I see...but when you say you never found anyone worthy of being near, you meant any men...correct?" he asked.

InuYasha kept on massaging Rangiku's breasts as he chuckled to her question. "I don't know if you are having a girl...it's a flip of a coin...but I don't know if you're having just one or twins. I heard that big boobed women were likely to have twins. It happened to a woman I knew a long time ago. She had 2 sets of twins" he said. He blushed to her mentioning his sons inheriting his size. "Yea, well...that rumor is true" he confirmed. He cocked his head at her taking about putting Orihime to shame. "Wait...you're having a contest with someone about your breast sizes?" he asked.

Ichigo shook his head. "I'm not having you stay in my closet...it's already weird to begin with" he said as she kept up her riding on him. He gasped as her body suck him in and started milking his rod of all its worth. "The fuck?" he muttered before his body gave out and filled her with what her body despirately craved.

Sajin laughed at her and shook his head. "Don't try and hurt yourself...most of it is for show. Just enjoy your fill" he told her. He groaned to her rocking her hips into him, which he began to grind his hips to make the pace quicker. She indeed did her research well as she was owning his cock in getting every spot she wished. He realized what she mean about having her fully. Every so often their motions went to deep, and his member caused a stabbing sensation at the end of her vagina. He saw that she got sexual gradification with the pain, so he gave her of the deeper thrusts just to remind her how deep her wolfman went inside her. "How is that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 pm

onihime mmed feeling so full of shippos thick seed. She was tired now from the act but managed to blush to his words. She reach up and rubbed his cheek and said “I feel very full but very satisfied. Thought im very tired…….” She snuggled against him. She soon drifted to sleep

Yier listened to him as he spoke and kinda smirked about his nose getting him in trouble when it came to dessert. She listened to him talk about his children then mention widower because of Aizen. She looked down she never really had like Aizen but he helped her become what she is today. She could never defeat him. She never really like his method of doing things. She relaxed though as he continued to rub her shoulders she was unaware he could smell her response on the topic of children. She smirked and said “ill try not to get pissed off. Though can you really call this one.” She looked at him. Thought relationshipps was something new to her so she wasn’t very sure. She allowed him to take hold of her with his arm as she felt it wasn’t a dangerous move. She looked at him and said “”what do you mean in private its not like we are doing anything to hideat the moment”

Bakuya was unaware of her talents and unaware she liked the view she got of his full body even seeing his very ompressive cock. Bakuya smirked and said “oh you want to play huh….” He splashed her back. He then pulled her into the water gently as he would never hurt a animal unless forced to. The water wasn’t deep so he knew it wouldn’t hurt her.he played with her and poetted her unaware of her inner beauty and once she felt any attraction to him myuris nanos would begin their own effect on her like all the rest

Kisuke sighed and rubbed the back of his head and said “I suppose your right. I never thought I would be though we have had that conversation in the past remember.” He smirked as he really didn’t mind if she was pregnant either. he laughed and said “oh really I suppose I could tend to your needs as long as you returned the favor.” He smirked at her he knew she knew he do anything for her and any children they had. He said “only way to find out though is for you to take a test to test my theory.” He went to her and place a hand on her belly to

Soi fon took sesshomarus hand and lead him away. After a lot of moving around they were at soifons place. It was well hidden no one knew about this place but her and now he did. She said “i….i never brought anyone here. “ she blushed as she lead him inside. The place was simple but also had a lot of soi fons tastes. She said “so you would of slept with me regardless ust never would of filled me with your goodness. Good to know.” She sighed and said “I honestly never thought of kids. I never found anyone worthy of being near. Theres ony one I had ever loved before you and ….” She blushed and continued” shes with someone else.”

Rangiku moaned slightly to his feeling up of her breasts. She said “ oh really….how do you know im having a girl. For all you know I could be having a boy and I hear. They mimic there fathers in size.” She smirked playfully. Rangiku was unaware inuyasha would be keeping her pregnant most of the time. She had a large family coming in her future. Rangiku blushed and said ‘bigger boobs damn. Ill have to get a new uniform. Though maybe ill finally put onihime to shame.” S he laughed

Rukia blushed as ichigo said about living with him at his dads. She said “yes…oh fuck yes….. thought I do live there already technically.” She bite her lip. She began ridign him harder moaning she said “oh god ichigo ….OH GOD!!!!!!!!!” she shudder her body shook as she orgasmed hard splamming down on him ichgo fullign engulfed inside her uivering body

Retsu took a minute to get over losing her virginity when the pain subsided she blushed she could feel sains cock inside her pulsing along with his heart beat.. she blushed to his words and said “well with your kind im not fully yours until you had me fully.” She blushed as she pretty much told him she been doing research to prepare. She moaned as she begant rock her hips and began to ride him slowly at first moaning as his cock seemed to stroke every sensitive spot inside her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 12:46 am

Shippo was still panting heavily having never felt so exhausted and sweaty for doing such simple movements. He gulped as he felt the pressure keep him plugging down on the only exit, which he admired how brilliant the design of a canine phallus was. "Y-y-yea...that was...amazing" he said as he tried to catch his breath. "How are you feeling?" he asked seeing some fatigue in her, which to be honest, he was feeling it as well.

InuGenki chuckled to himself. "Yea, it may be handy, but it gets me into a lot of trouble...especially around someone who just made some dessert" he said. He looked over at her and smiled. "I have a couple children, but they've all grown up and do their own thing now. I'm a widower...My wife was killed by a Shinigami named Sosuke Aizen..." he said as he could smell her body responding to the topic of children. He chuckled about the comment about pissing her off. "Yea...I know" he said as he kept rubbing her shoulder. "Just don't get pissed off about me caring about you...it's something that normal relationships have in them" he said as he pulled her in under his wing curious to how she would respond to such intimacy. "Would you prefer to be like this in private?" he asked.

At the hotspring Toki was roaming around after being set free from Youkai no Jigen. She had just finished taking a bath before she went to go snoozing in her giant dog form, but she did not sleep for long after hearing someone enter the spring. She got up and wondered over to the spring, and she was introduced with the most pleasing sight she had ever seen. She wagged her tail as he smiled at her and wondered over to pet her. She was very amused that he had not figured out her talents and gifts yet, but she was going to have some fun with him by splashing him with her great powerful paw and barking at him playfully.

Yoruichi smirked at Kisuke and shook her head at him after she crossed her arms to pout. "If that's the case, then you're going to be a daddy" she teased him making this all about him. She honestly could care less if she was pregnant as she was damned old enough to have one in the soul academy. She popped her neck as she put her hand over her belly and snickered. "That means you're going to tend to every craving I have, and you're going to give me service with a smile" she told him putting a sick and twisted spin on the situation.

Sesshomaru nodded at their union being of choice rather than impairment. He stretched before he took her hand. "Is your home nearby?" he asked. He was sensing that she may be wanting to give him some sort of a reward, and he did not want to be interrupted. He followed her to where ever she had planned when he finally answered, "I would have pulled out of you if I was not comfortable in you mothering my pup. I thought you wanted to get pregnant as soon as possible" he said before he sighed heavily. "I appologize if whoever was manipulating you made you desire children sooner than you wished" he said hoping that this was seeing as a blessing than a curse.

InuYasha laughed at her eating up his romantic words. He deepened their kiss before he growled at her seductively once she said that he was the sexies amoung his brothers. "Oh, I'm pretty sure that our daughters will be very popular with the men. I heard that large breasts are inherited from the mother's side of the family" he said before he reached up to feel up her breast. "I'm not sure how you'll take this but...pregnancy makes your breasts and curves even bigger..." he said.

Ichigo's eyes squinted in response to how much her inside tickled his member. He liked it, but this was so strange an new to him that it was going to take some getting used to. "Well...I'm sure my dad won't mind if you'd live in my room for a while..." he said unaware of the impending orgasm about to wash over Rukia.

Sajin was devoted to not allow his insecurities to impede this woman in her desire to bear his child. He deepened her kiss and slid his tongue into her mouth to play with her tongue. "I'm ready for you! Don't worry about me...you'll have a pregnant belly in no time at all" he said firmly. He snarled as her tightness squeezed down his member pushing the blood away to make it somewhat more tolerable. She went down as deep as her vagina went, but it was still half way along his monsterous cock. What was more unexpected was the blood returning to the compress area to stretch her out even more. He looked at her nervously hoping that she was pleased with her decision in mating him. "Um...well...you're definately mine now" he said before he started to rub her hips to encourage her to ride him.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Onihime was in pure bliss. Shippo was so wild and strong. His thrust driving he rbody crazy her sensitive breast getting apple attention. It was a lot of pleasure. Onihime moaned “FUCK!!!!.....” she arched as his knot passed her gspot her body shook with a sheer violence as she orgasmed hard. and soon after she felt shippo release flood her her belly expanding with so much pressure. She panted feeling his seed move within her. she was unaware her wish for shippo to give her children would come true nor the fact that she would be pregnant with identical twins she panted also and kissed him saying “im ready if you are.”

Tier said “well that’s quite a handy nose though it’s a bit intrusive don’t you think.” She sighed as he said he didn’t mean to thought the fact still remain that he did. She hid her blush from him. She wasn’t a normal female who blushed a lot or fell for the cheap flirting but she couldn’t deny she liked him. He made her not feel so lonely. He was lucky she said so much to him as she wasn’t usually much a talker. She listened his words were nice to here. She was a bit surprised he had children. She never thought she want any herself but lately something changed in her ever since she got control after aizen she craved more. She just didn’t know what. She said “you have children that’s nice.” Unaware the daughter he had spoke of had had her sights on bakuya for a while now. Tier sudden;y felt his hand on her it was warm and soft. It was strange she never let anyone touch her in such a manner usually she cut the persons hand off but this was different. She closed her eyes as he went to rubbing her shoulders and said “I do enoy your company for now as long as you don’t piss me off.” She smiled sighing comfortably not answering him about him showing her a true relationship though she really didn’t need to show him

Bakuya sighed as this whole myuri thing was so frustrating. He had to go relax in the hotspring. No one at the soul society knew of his where abouts. He laid against the side of the spring soaking when he heard a noise. He looked up to see a Female dog. It was really big for a dog. He smiled some witch was very seldom. He went o the side and petted her and said “you doing okay girl? You must be lonely? I seen you around a lot.” He rudded her fur unaware this wasn’t a normal dog. He had a strange feeling but just ingored his senses witch was unusual for him

Kisuke sighed as he was very angry for being out witted for once. He laughed and said “oh trust me I know how long we been at it. though think about it. its not just youkai effected. So make logical since that hes modified each females cycle.” He sighed as he stopped and said “only one way to find out yuroichi” he wondered what she would think if she was pregnant

Soi fon smirked and said “well it was my job. Its good to know you would of chose me either way. So your saying you definitely wanted me to get pregnant.” She looked at him. Though the thought of sesshomaru wanting her choosing her to have his children made her happy and willing to reward him for it.

Rangiku mmed to his rubbing of her pregnant belly. She said “oh your laying it on thick but keep going.” She smiled her mood changing happly as he spoke she kissed him and said “I love you and by far you are the sexier of both your brother. Our babies will be by far the best looking.” She ust hoped being pregnant would effect her looks to much.

Rukia moaned to ichigos grinding of his hips her insides tightening more she said “ we will always work out ichigo. We have lived with each other for years now. We will live…..oh god so good …” she moaned inbetween her words a she hit a sensitive spot. She continued as she could feel a slow preassure building she continued “ where ever you want as long as we are together. I want to be with you forever”

Retsu blushed at sajin beign so bold now. It was turning her on she said “okay sajin.” She leane dup and kissed him. He could tel retsu though prepared she was nervous. She got up and looked into sains eyes and said “if you hold back any I will kick your ass got it.” she blushed as she stood over his cock and took ahold and align int and slowly began to sink on to ityelping and grasping him as she went fully down on him and the blood of her hymen dripping down his shaft as she felt her tight inside a feeling beyond anything he espected

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Shippo felt Orihime's innards spasm and quiver against his mast, and he held onto her shoulders pulling her close as he wanted to cum inside her. He gave her a great shove forcing his knot past her g-spot, which he tugged back onto forcing him to tense up in an attept to resist the climax, but once she hugged him and yelled out, he started the flood of his thick kitsune seed into her. He let out so much it expanded her innards with the building pressure as it slowly drained into her womb which her cervix was feeling the stream rush past. Shippo panted and looked down at her happily. "So...Are you still ready for this?" he asked.

InuGenki smiled at her about hijinks doing her some good, but he was going to lay the seduction onto her more seeing that she would perhaps soften her shell and open up to him. He snickered at her shock that he knew she was stressed out. "Hun, you can't elude a keen sense of smell...I can tell when you're stressed out, and when you're attracted to a certain someone..." he said with an alluring tone. He wrapped his arms around his knees and laughed. "Hey...there's a reason why bodies gives off these smells...I'm not trying to invade your privacy...it's just hard for a guy like me not to notice" he said. He lowered his head onto his knees. "I don't think men are afraid of you because of your power...well I wouldn't be...I think they want to have a feeling that they could control you in some way, and you are not one that would forfeit control" he said before he saw her look away. He looked over at her and smiled warmly. "I think a strong will is desirable in a woman...It would bode well for my children and especially my daughters" he said before he reached over to touch Tier's hand. "If you are curious to find out, then allow me to be the first one to guide you through what true romance feels like" he said before he patted her hand. "I'm glad you opened up to me...I promise your risk will pay out for you in a big way" he said. He inched his way closer to her before he reached around to rub her shoulder. "Hopefully you'll be satisfied with my company, yea?" he asked.

Yoruichi looked at him curiously never before hearing him admit that he was out foxed by the mad scientist. She looked at Kisuke oddly at his suggestion about them, which she laughed downplaying the premise. "Hey, you know that we've had our own thing going on for decades. I'm not ovulating right now..." she said before she gritted her teeth hoping that he could not modify menstrual cycles as well. Sesshomaru sighed heavily as she asked if he was attracted to her from the start. "To be honest...I was attracted to your personality...although, I'm very attracted to what I saw that you weren't hiding" he said. He chuckled to himself lightly. "I thought it would be a shame for a woman like you to die without experiencing what benefits I could provide you" he said before he nudged her with his shoulder. "You were very intent on killing me afterall" he said.

InuYasha heard Rangiku's heart begin to race. "Well, you've not had to put any effort into drawing my attention...you do have the biggest curves and breasts. I do hope you'll have many babies...you do deserve it" he said hoping to flatter her in pointing out her unique features. "I love you, and you have nothing to worry about. You are too different to compare" he said as he reached for her belly to rub it.

Ichigo blushed as she admitted just when she fell in love with him, which he began to grind his hips into hers giving into her needs. "You think it would work out between us?" he asked. He was eager to have a relationship with her, but everything was going to fast between them that he was trying to rationalize it. "Where would we live?" he asked not really focused much on the sex.

Sajin regained his growth in his staff as Retsu resume stroking him off. "Well you are special to me...Now if you want to bear me a child, then how about we get started then. You on top first...then I'll finish you off" he said. He rubbed her hip and butt hoping to encourage her to continue with her campaign to have a baby with him.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 pm

Onihime felt like she was gonna burst/ she felt a immense pressure building inside her. she felt so connected to shippo she could feel something growl inside her unaware it was shippo knot tieing her to him. She gasped and saiud “oh god shippo…….” She felt his mouth suckling on her breast unaware how excited he be when she would produce wilk in there so he could drink from her. she said “oh…ship…poi m gonna…….” She arched as she hugged him to her body as she felt her body erupt a yell of pleasue was she had her very first orgasm

Tier sighed as she listened and laughed to herself. She said “perhaps alittle hijinx would do me some good.” she wasn’t falling for his seduction method but did find it flattering and charming. She once again sighed and said “is it that easy to see im stressed out.” She thought she hide it well. She have to make a note of that not wanting to show weakess. She downed her sake and had him refill her glass. She continued to look off into the distance as he spoke sipping her saking. She didn’t say anything for a while. She just sipped her drink . she eventually spoke “I wouldn’t know as I have not had releations with a man. Most men are afraid of me scared of my power. If that is so they are not worthy.i…” she didn’t look at hi but she blushed slightly as this was very personnel things to talk about. She continued “I think I would like to know what love is. maybe even take time as you said.” She drain her sake and said “it refreshing to know someone is so honest as you are.”

Kisuke sighed and said “I didn’t deny he has done it before. I agree… unfortunately I dunno what hes planning this is a bit more than expected.” He could see yuroichi was a bit freaked. He sighed and said “what if its not just youkai. After all we just had relations not long ago. Means you could be pregnant with my child. Let alone I wouldn’t let anyone touch you.” Kisuke was very protective of yuroichi. The question now would be where myuri would be hiding. Unaware myuri was examining namu to make sure everything was going to plan.

Soi fon listened to sesshomaru and his words comforted her. it made her feel like they were meant to be. She blushed and said “you think so. So…your saying you were attracted to me from the start.”

Rangiku listened to inuyasha. Her heart pounding as she listened to his words. She said “well I hope I don’t have to draw your attention. I hopre I want need to.” She smiled as she placed her hand on his and said ”im sorry im being stupid I ust felt inferior to them. I love you. The whole baby thing im excited and scared. I know one thing. I hope we have many.” She kissed him.

It was ichigo had been made for her. his cock fit perfectly inside her as she rode him slowly her cute bunny ear bouncing along with her breasts. She was so hot and wet. Rukias moans weres like music. She blushed to ichigos words and said “yes…god fuck me yes….i have loved you since you saved me from the soul society. I just could never tell you til now. I just couldn’t wait any longer….’ She thought she was imagining it but thought she was feeling ichigo rock his hips trying to thrust into her

Retsu stroked him lightly. She said “i…I just wanted it to be special. I wanted to build your confidence to want to make love to me. I want o give you myself fully and give you the family you derseve.” She blushedstill not looking at him as she continued to resume her stroking
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 11:42 am

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen Shippou_by_RurouniGemini83
Shippo was going completely wild on Orihime as she moaned and rocked her hips into him more. He was determined to give Orihime the best sex he could possible give her. His ego grew once he heard those encouragements to give her more. He latched onto her breast and started to suckle them. He rubbed and massaged her other lonely breast, while the mating commenced. Her cute noises were such a turn on for him.

InuGenki relaxed after the few couple of sips of sake. He chuckled to her alluring challenge of what kind of trouble he had in mind. "Oh you know...the romantic trouble. It's entirely up to you about your participation in my hijinks" he said before giving her a seductive gaze. "I've learned that it's good to prepare for anything...even for the company around a strong independent stressed out woman like yourself" he said as he poured himself another cup. He was a lot more smooth and cordial than his other brothers. He nodded to her statement. "Of course, but it's going to take some time for me to adjust for such a drastic change" he said before he paused trying to find the right words to her last statement. "Tell me, Miss Harribel...are you the type of woman that desires an emotional attatchent with a man, a casual one, or one that is just to suit your sexual needs?" he asked as he continued to sip his sake. "You don't have to have one answer...I favor the first to, but I'm not too comfortable with the latter" he said before he finished his second cup. He offer to pour her another cup as he filled his. "Maybe I am lonely, but I'm particularly choosy about the women I spend intimate time with" he said after he filled her cup. "I don't believe in love at first sight, I see love as a process. I'd rather get to know the woman I'm with before we sleep together" he said before he shook his head. "I don't mean to ramble on...I'm sure that's the same story you've heard before" he said.

Yoruichi shook her head at Kisuke. "You know he's done it in the past...I don't see the point in denying that possibility" she said. She crossed her arms feeling creeped out that Mayuri was manipulating the shinigami women to breed with a youkai just as an experiment. "Well, if you're going to find him, you better to it quick...I'd rather not have any relationships under false pretenses..." she said thinking about the hybrid children.

Sesshomaru shrugged as he personally could handle fathering a child with a woman indifferent to him. It was how he was brought up afterall. He did see Soi Fon having a genuine attraction towards him, and no mind control. "Mayuri can't force you to breed if there was no attraction towards the one you chose to mate with. Think about this...when you first met me, you had no interest in me what so ever. If you were being forced to breed...you would not have fought me to begin with to deem me worthy" he said.

InuYasha was annoyed with Rangiku's uncertainty, and he wanted to get it through to her that he appreciated her commitment to him. "Hey! If you were always yourself, then keep it that way! Don't think about my past lovers, just think about drawing my attention towards you and our family. You're being silly right now!" he said before he put his hands on her shoulders. "I'm with you right now, and part of me is in you right now. A lot has happened between us already" he said as he touched her belly to remind her of the great sex that blessed her with a child.

Ichigo's eyes went vacant as her insides tightened around him to perfect fit. He could not do anything but allow her to make love to him and tell him all these things that he never thought she would. "Do you...really love me?" he asked feeling himself giving into her admission.

Sajin chuckled at her. "I don't see you as no good...or a slut...you have always wanted me and never been with other men. No...what I made you out to be was a frustrated girlfriend trying to lead her shy boyfriend on that she wants sex without trying to say it. That's what you were doing...and don't ruin your chance to lose your virginity to him" he said as he made her stroke his cock once more.   

bgcolor=ffcc66 bordercolor=009933
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Onihime moaned as shippo continued to thrust. His thrusting was erratic. She rocked her hips more moaning as he hit a sweet spot. She said “mmm…shippo more.” She loved how he took possession of her body. she noticed his attention on her breast more witch was making her make cute noises as he rubbed them and messaged them

Tier fallowed him to the park it was empty as it was so late now.. she looked up into the stars. It was very seldom she got to look at such beauty. When he was done setign up she sat down listening looking at him and said “oh really what kind of trouble you got in mind.” She smirked her own tone plain but had a alluring challenge to him saying such things. She said “if I didn’t know any better I would say you planned this.” She had noted the amount of detail having a blanket sake and everything ready to be set up if needed. She sipped her sake it had a fruit yet floral taste to it. she said “well sometime we have to get used to the change and move forward. Maybe your lonely.” She could relate to all of that.

Kisuke sighed and said “I cant say I know what myuri would do. Though I do think he would do such things to be able to experiment. Hes probably reaping the results as we speak. There is no telling what hes planning. I need to think about what hes planning perhaps find him.” He sighed as this was such a bother

Soi fon said “when I find myuri I will kick his ass.” She hide it well but she had conflicting feeling as if myuri hadn’t done this would there be a sesshamaru and her. she sighed not sure what to say at the moment

Rangiku sighed still unsure. Everything he had said still made her feel she couldn’t compare or even if she tried. She just nodded and said “im always myself. No one can compare to me. it just seems like so much happen between your past loves. I want to be your best” she didn’t look at him directly

Rukia moaned as she could feel ichigos cock deep inside her. she began riding him her insides tightening slowly around him. She said “oh ichigo so big…I cant control myself I love you so much….oh fuck….i cant stop…” she moaned kissing him hard

Retsu frown and said “you make me sound like some no good slut….” She stopped stroking him not looking at him directly she wondered if he really thought of her like that. she tried respecting his wish. She waited so long for him and though she was trying to make the moment special. She knew he been wanting her to so he had no room to talk. Though her confidence had taken a blow by his words
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Shippo was not so familiar with this new sensation of mating, but he assumed what he was doing was the bestest ever just by looking into her eyes. They were sadly mistaken however as they had not yet gotten the experience in to make it incredible. He was very absorbed in Orihime's enourmous breast size, which it was a little of a bane to his love making ability to lose his focus. He kept nibbling into her neck, but he was not keeping up a steady pace. Orihime was also to blame for not bucking her hips and keeping her hands to herself.

InuGenki lead Tier to a quiet place in a local park, which he pulled out a wrap from a sack underneath his fluffy mokomoko decoration on his armor. "Well, perhaps I can offer you some other trouble?" he asked with an alluring tone. He unwrapped bundle containing the bottle and two sake cups, and he uncapped the bottle pouring the two of them a cup. "Yea, I don't really have much to return to. Everything has changed so much" he said as he took a sip.

Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow as Kisuke patted his shoulder. "Old friend?" he muttered. Yoruichi smirked at Kisuke as he took her hand. "Well, we definately need to keep things in check. We can't be letting all the Shinigami become obsessed with mating every waking moment" she said. She bit her lip as she had her urges, but this was the perfect distraction for Mayuri to do his experiments. "Think about it...almost all the strongest Shinigami are going into some sort of heat. Mayuri has proven to us that he can put nanobots inside of us...who else knows what other capabilities they might have" she said. Sesshomaru frowned. "Nanobots? What are you suggesting?" he asked. Yoruichi cleared her throat. "What I'm saying is that he could be exposing us to hormones using Nanobots as a vector" she said. Sesshomaru looked towards Soi Fon hoping she could hear it. "I don't see the point in you leaving now..." he said.

InuYasha was a little melancholy over his past lovers, but he did have Rangiku now who was eager to be his wife. "Yea, but that's how my past turned out. I can't dwell on it too much now. I have to look towards the future" he said before he cleared his throat. "It's your turn to make things epic. You are plenty different than them, and that's how I like it. Just be you, and don't be acting like someone else" he said.

Ichigo's eye twitched as she told him that she was not crazy, but then lowered himself onto him. "Hey! Hey! You said you weren't going crazy!" he shouted. He groaned at how warm and tight her insides felt. "Rukia...you need to control yourself!" he called out. He was trying to hide his delight from this as it was still technically coerced rape.

Sajin blushed when Retsu said she was glad that he could tell that she was in need of him. "Well...It's not like I can't ignore such blatant signals...it's like you're constantly screaming for me" he said. He shook his head in annoyance with himself. "No matter how much I've put it off, you signals kept getting louder. Hell, you're so despirate you drug me to a back room, got naked, and started jerking me off...how much more obvious can you get?" he asked. He groaned as she reached out to stroke his massively giant cock, which he grinned wide enough to bear his sharp teeth at her. "Why don't you show me how much you want this by making yourself fit onto my great staff" he said in a dominant tone.  

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Onihime moaned as shippo sped up his pace. She could see the pleasure shippo was getting through his beautiful eyes. She blushed at his comments moaning louder she began rocking her hips to meet his thrust she said “.......mmmmm…shippo” she arched as he gropped her breast they were very sensitive her nipple perking up she exposed her neck more for shippos nibbling

Tier sighed and said “whatever….i still rather not have the trouble.” She stood there and contemplated his words and his request. Her thoughts were still on grimmow she still worried about the idiot. She sighed and said “I suppose I could have a drink before I must return. Lead the way.” She was still intrigued by this youkai so alittle more time might give her more insight on him.

Kisuke sighed and showed no fear to sesshomaru. He wasn’t afraid of the youkai. He went to sesshamaru and patted his shoulder and said “:cheer up old friend your gonna let him ruin the mood you were in sharing with you new mate. Anyway yuroichi we better go find grimmjow before he kills just to let off some steam though doughtful he might find a way to let off steam some other way but still.” He took yuroichis hand nad lead hear away from the shop

Soi fon sighed thinking yuroichi and kisuke weren’t making things better so she was happy when they left. She looked to sesshamaru and said “do you want me to leave you alone fore a bit. If you do ill understand.” In truth though the thought of not being at his side made her feel alittle lonely witch sorta made her mad but sad to.

Rangiku listened to inuyasha story taking in his words. She sighed alittle as he talked about his past lovers. Even though they were gone she could hear the love for them in his voice as he spoke. It made her alittle jealous. It also sounded like a epic love story witch made her wonder how she could ever live up to something like that. she said “wow that sounds epic.” She didn’t know what else she could say.

Rukia smiled at ichigos words she stopped deep throating him and said “im not crazy. Im just finally showing my feelings for you ichigo.” She blushed as her bunny ears twitched and her fluffy tail wiggled alittle. She stood above ichigo before positioning herself over him and slowly began to lower herself onto his cock she gasped as he began to enter her. she didn’t even think of the condom. She gasped and yelped in pain as she lowered herself fully onto him her virgin blood leaking from her she could feel ichigos cock deep inside her warm tight passage

Retsu blushed and said “well im glad you can tell when im in need f you.” She blushed more wondering if he had know the many times she had wanted him but he had been so leery. She reached out and stroked his massive giant cock. She said “im ready to fully become your my love.”
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:31 am

Shippo eyes stayed upon Orihime's brown orbs as she rubbed his cheek lovingly. He gulped and nodded as she told him to not stop. He found himself rocking his his into her, and not only that, he was increasing his pace on her. He did not know why, but this felt like a natural thing for his body to do, and it felt great to him. "Mmm...yea, you feel great" he said as he leaned in to bite her on the neck while he groped her breasts some more.

InuGenki grinned at Tier. "I'm a really good actor" he said before he snickered. "Hey...it wasn't needed for you...it was needed for me. It's helps me to know how unstable he is" he said. He cleared his throat as he walked up to her. "Your agreement would stand...I would end up the scapegoat. Youkai are viewed as the bigger bad often times. Back then we played an important role of managing the population so the resources were not exhausted. Seeing so many people here, I often wonder if there are people in this world worse off" he muttered to himself. He sighed heavily. "Youkai were created to serve a purpose so were many beings" he said before he put his hand on her shoulder. "You like a drink?" he asked.

Yoruichi nodded before she looked towards Sesshomaru amused. "You know...you remind me a lot of Byakuya Kuchiki" she said. She looked towards Kisuke curiously. "InuGenki?" she muttered. Sesshomaru glared at them for even mentioning that name around him. Yoruichi saw Sesshomaru's reaction, and a slight sense of fear enveloped her causing her to become quiet.

InuYasha laughed at Rangiku. "Oh...he does get women often, but they look towards Sesshomaru often times. Sesshomaru rejects them every time, and Big bro doesn't take them back" he said before he cleared his throat. "Well...you know that I'm a Hanyou, so I hope you can imagine the bigotry and isolation I dealt with from both human and youkai worlds. My father died just after my birth, and my mother had to raise me on her own. She ended up dying from the heartache. My big bro found me and raised me...though that was when I realized I would always be weaker than him due to my mixed blood. I ran away to go find the shikon jewel to make me a whole Youkai. I ended up falling in love with a powerful Miko...a hanyou named Naraku created a conspiracy by disguising himself as me and killing my first lover. I was pinned to a tree for 50 years before her reincarnation restored me. Naraku kept fucking around with me and her, and my lover was resurrected from the reincarnation's split up soul. Do you know how hard it is to chose between your dead lover and your current one? Anyway...Naraku killed her again. I killed Naraku, and married my lover and had kids with her. She died many centuries ago, and I don't know what happened to my children" he explained.

Ichigo gulped as she was deep throating him even more vigorously. "Okay, okay! I'll do it...but at least put a condom on me before you get all crazy" he said.

Sajin was caught off guard by how quickly Retsu ditched her clothes after hearing him say that she would have no problem getting him in the mood. "Um...of course I'm sure...I know that my lady wants to be mated by me...and we'll eventually get to it" he said. He knew it was over a year, and that was enough time for them to be in a steady sexual relationship months ago.  

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:02 pm

Onihime was laying on her back watch shippo closely. She could see shippo was equally as nervous as she was. Onihime reached up and rubbed his cheek lovingly. She was ready. She felt shippo get on top of her. she stared into his eyes gasping as he entered her folds and soon pushed through her barrier her hymen it hurt and she clung to shippo yelping in pain alittle he could smell her virgin blood. Onihimes insides were tight evenf or his fox cock. She was hot and wet and to shippo addicting he had to have more. Onihime mooaned to his caressing of her breast she said “sont stop….” it was strange feeling his member inside her she could feel every inch every pulsing throb he had. Even the beating of his heart.

Tier smirked to herself and said “sure keep telling yourself that.” she was replying to the fact he said she learn only what he wanted her to learn. She listened to him talk and said “I appreciate your motives by testing Grimmjow but it wasn’t needed. It is true grimmjow is full of pride but hes honorable. He is very loyal to me. “ she sighed looking off into the sky thinking to herself. She listened to him talk about his goals. When he spoke about them it touched her deeply his goals deffinatly met exactly likes hers were. This made her feel strangely closer to him. She couldn’t understand it. she said “your right are goals are the same. For the time being my kind and the shinigami have a sorta agreement. Getting grimmjow worked up in this world can shatter that agreement.” She normally would of left the conversation like that but she just stood there

Soi fon was trying to calm sesshamaru down when kisuke and yuroichi showed. She blushed at yuroichi and looked between the two she still had feeling towards yuroichi though they were still over shadowed by sesshamarus. She shook her head to the question and said “family drama. I think it was his brother fighting Grimmjow.”

Kisuke sighed and said “don’t we have enough going on that having inugenkai starting trouble. At least its calmed down perhaps tier got involved. That could be a reason we sensed her presence. I guess we better find grimmjow.”

Rangiku blushed to inuyasha talking about how proud he was to have her. it also turned her on some loving hearing him talk about her. she said “you got the short end of the stick. I would love for you to tell me about it. I like to know everything about you.” She blushed then listen as inuyasha talked about inugenkai and said “wow he doesn’t have a mate im surprised. He seems like he would have a number of woman hanging off his arm if he wished it.”

There was absolutely no stopping rukia. She loved ichigo and his massive carrot. She just wished ichigo would confess his feelings and just be with her. she moaned rubbing her clit soaking the floor with her juices. she sucked ichigo harder deep throatign him as much as she could with her free hand stroking him tighter and faster twisting her hand some

Retsu was surprised by sajin and fallowed him to the back room. she watch him sit his member still sticking up. She blushed at his words. She calmed some and slipped her cloths off and said ‘you sure my love.” She saw he seemed more confident and ready perhaps it was because she wanted him so badly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Shippo froze instantly as she reached up to pull him down for a kiss never expecting her to be this assertive with him. "Um...okay?" he said nervously after she said that she did not need any time and she was ready for their good time together. "So...here we go" he said nervously. No matter how much he feigned his courage, he was still going to have to do the dirty deed in mating Orihime. He was not really going to fuck her brains out as it was just the foreplay he learned from InuYasha. He adjusted himself and shoved his member into her folds. He blushed at how amazing a woman's innards felt against his throbbing cock. "Orihime...do you feel what I feel?" he asked. He reached up to grab a handful of her breast giving it a squeeze.

InuGenki smirked at Tier. "You wouldn't learn more than I would let you learn" he said before he cleared his throat. "My intent was not to bait him into a fight...I was simply gauging his motivations and alignment. Yes, his asinine pride amuses me, but I don't say pretty things just to make people happy. It's just stupid" he said. He frowned at her. "My goal is to end the culture of intolerance the shinigami have gained towards Youkai, but...I'm sure you want something similar" he said.

Yoruichi nodded and grabbed Kisuke's hand after he said that the action had calmed down some. "Well...shall we start heading back then?" she asked as she tugged on his arm some. "I wonder what they were fighting about?" she muttered as they walked to the shop. They came across Sesshomaru who was very pissed off, and she noticed Soi Fon's concern. "What's going on? I did you get into a fight with Grimmjow?" she asked. Sesshomaru looked at her aloof.

InuYasha shook his head at Rangiku. "Trust me...he's not the only one going through a lot...hell, I've been given the shorter stick most of my life. He should be happy that he's gotten himself a mate. I know I am" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "It's a shame Big brother hasn't found himself anyone yet. Seems like everyone has gotten a case of the love fever" he said.

Ichigo was horrified to see that Retsu was not going to help him escape. "Wait! Where are you going!?" he shouted. He noticed that there was no stopping Rukia from having her fun with his big yummy carrot. Sajin took Retsu into the back room and sat down. "Well...Don't worry about me not being in the mood...you can get me into it without any problem" he said.  

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 10:15 pm

Onihime blushed listening to shippo. He was so kind and considerate. She reach up and pulled him down and kissed him. She said “I don’t need any time. Im ready. Thought I hope you really don’t fuck my brains out that would probably kill me.” she laughed alittle and blushed because there nude bodys were so close and she could feel shippos warm body agasint hers. She wasn’t sure what to expect

Tier was glad grimmjow complied with her command. She let her sword drop and vanish. She nodded and watch grimmjow leave. Tier listened and said “still there are always little things you can learn from someone whos just holding back. Though I appreciate it if you didn’t agitate my friend.” Tier seemed surprised at his last comment. Tier sighed and said “I agree though I don’t see how you say such a thing yet you baited him into a fight just for your amusement.” She was unaware he was trying to winn her over. She said “tell me what do you want in life.”

“yeah I can feel it to but it feels like its tapering off though so maybe they calmed down unlikely if its grimmjow though.” He laughed lightly to yuroichis comment and said “I dunno perhaps they are trying to guess who has the biggest ego. I think they both just need to get laid.” He winked at yuroichi. Though he preferred to just stay their and get laid more but knew thye need to to investigate. Kisuke was unaware of the gift he left inside yuroichi. He open the door and said “ready to go.

Soi fon fallowed sesshamaru and said “you okay.” It was unlike soi fon to show emotion but she was truly concern for the man she had feelings for.

Rangiku listened and watched sesshamaru leave and soi fon not long after. She said “sounds like your brother is going through a lot and has been for a while.”

Retsu ignored ichigo she could see rukia was enjoying herself let alone ichigo seem qquite erect with rukias attention. Everyone in the soul society knew they had a thing it was just well hiden til now anyway. Retsu was gripped her fist so angry so hot and bothered plus she had worked so hard to build sajins confidence. She sighed feeling sajins hand she turned and went back into there room without a word. She was still so angry and was sure sajin had lost the mood he was in. she had been so close
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:39 am

Shippo sighed happily hearing that she wanted him to be himself, which it was such a cliched answer, but welcomed nonetheless. "Well, I can be myself no problem, but are you ready for that just yet?" he asked before he helped her onto her back. "I'm fine with you being on your back...whatever makes you comfortable" he said trying to avoid talking about how painful it was going to be for her. "But before I start...do you want me to give you a moment to take it all in? or do you just want me to fuck your brains out?" he asked. He remembered seeing what InuYasha did to Kagome, and he thought that was what women really wanted.

InuGenki watched Tier take command over Grimmjow, and he took this as a sign to let things taper off before he got serious. Grimmjow looked at Tier startled, but he grabbed her sword moving it away from his neck. "Tch, whatever!" he muttered before he stuffed his hands into his pockets to go find Nel. InuGenki waited for Grimmjow to get far enough away before he finally answered her question. "I thought giving him a charity shot was enough...Though I gave his fist a parting gift" he said giving her a mischievous grin. He cleared his throat. "What father told Sesshomaru and I is to never go all out in a battle. Other people will be watching and plan accordingly, and you'll waste too much energy. You wouldn't have gotten anything from that fight because all I was doing was baiting him into commiting into an attack" he said. He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Why must friends fight you know? Fighting just leads to more fighting..." he said.

Yoruichi got dressed looking over towards the direction of the shop. "I could feel Grimmjow and Tier's reiatsu...it seems like they're having another arguement" she commented. She smirked before she shot Kisuke an amused glance. "What do you think they could be arguing about this time?" she asked.

InuYasha closed his eyes and laughed at Rangiku. "Big brother has been in high reguards with most of father's allies. His fighting style is very unorthodox putting it lightly. I go a lot of my techniques from him. Hell, he was the only one willing to teach me basic youkai techniques" he said clearly having great respect for him. Sesshomaru glared at him. "Undiciplined and unmotivated..." he muttered to himself. "He doesn't have much tricks to begin with" he said. InuYasha shrugged. "If that's the case, then why does he still piss you off so much?" he shouted. Sesshomaru turned his back and walked out. InuYasha sighed looking towards Rangiku. "I thought he would be over not gaining Tetsusaiga, and father's allies siding with Big Brother's lands" he said. Sesshomaru stood outside thinking to himself about how successful InuGenki was in being able to make territory of his own and not having it handed down to him. He felt like InuGenki never deserved the success from the way he never took fighting seriously.

Ichigo looked towards Retsu and shook his arms about. "Help me! She's not herself" he shouted. Sajin entered and raised an eyebrow. "Whoa...I didn't know you were into this kind of thing" he said. Ichigo scowled at him. "This isn't a thing!" he shouted. Sajin took Retsu's shoulder and rubbed it sensing her building reiatsu. "Please...if you're really that horny, then just try this again" he suggested not wanting the roof blown off.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Onihime listened and said “well I can understand that but I just want you to be yourself.” She blushed as he asked how they were gonna do this. She thought about it and said “I can lay on my back if it make things easier plus I heard the first times usually painful at first.” She could feel shippos gaze on her witch made her blush she could feel herself very aroused hoping he take action soon

Tier listened and when grimmjow started she had flashed stepped between the two. Tiers sword under grimmjows throat. She said “enough grimmjow…..” she stared at him as if telling him to calm down or she make him. She looked at inugenkai and said “no fight is meaningless. Even if the fight is nothing you can learn about your opponent each time till you have a opening. Question why did you allow grimmjow to punch you. I could see you could of dodged it.” she looked over at grimmjow and said “ go fetch Nel ill handle this.” She wasn’t gonna fight and thought sending grimmjow after her would give him a chance to cool off.

Kisuke sighed as he was dressing. He looked over admiring the view. He said “seems like our fun is over.” He pulled yuroichi over and kissed her. before letign her finish dressing so they could check to see what was going on.

Rangiku nodded and said “Sesshamaru doesn’t seem to happy with his twin. Though he does seem alittle full of himself.”

Retsu frowned as she looked up and said “damn it!!!!!!” she got up seeing sajin sit up. She was pissed this interruption had interfered with her hard work. she was freaking horny and needed attention. She dressed determined to see what was going on and kick its ass. She went tpo the door opening it she stopped seeing rukia and ichigo. She said angrly “DAMN IT!!!!! am I the only one not getting any.” She stormed out the room

Rukia didn’t care about retsu interrupting. She stopped only briefly and said “I feel whats going on but there are a lot of other that can handle it.” she smirked as she licked the underside of his cock to the tip where she once again deep throated him though he resisted she could sense he was enjoying it
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Shippo could not help himself but be fascinated with such a novelty cup size. He gulped when she said that she was just nervous about this being her first time and not the premise of his vulpine shaped of member. "Um...it's okay...I wasn't expecting you to be this welcoming about it to be honest. It's kinda why I was so hesitant about mating in the first place" he said. He cleared his throat as she stood in front of him nude. "So...how are we going to do this?" he asked nervously.

InuGenki raised and eyebrow at Tier. "Fighting?" he muttered as she lectured him about his style being sloppy. He scratched the back of his head. "I wasn't expecting to be evaluated on a meaningless fight like that" he said. Grimmjow had just caught his comment and growled at him clenching his fist. "What do you mean meaningless!?" he shouted. InuGenki rolled his eyes. "If it meant something to me, I would have killed you on the spot. I only let the fight drag on because I was bored!" he said before Grimmjow suckerpunched him in the face. "I'm not your amusement!" he shouted. InuGenki jumped back smirking. Grimmjow growled at him. "Wipe the grin of your face! You aren't better than me!" he shouted unleashing a huge reiatsu. InuGenki's grin grew wider and Nel jumped off. "You're freaking crazy!" she shouted.

Everyone inside the shack could feel Grimmjow's reiatsu, which Sesshomaru sighed. InuYasha looked back at Rangiku and nodded. "InuGenki is Sesshomaru's younger twin brother" he confirmed her suspicion that there was a relation between them. Sajin looked up feeling the sudden reiatsu, and he was put off, which he got up sighing. "Maybe later..." he said though he grumbled at the sudden disruption of their romance. He knew that Retsu was going to be pissed at this. Ichigo looked up at the ceiling trying to figure out what was going on, but he was brought back to what was going on between him and Rukia as she was deep throating him. "Aren't you paying attention to what's going on?" he asked hoping that she would stop with the danger above them.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Onihime moaned as shippo kept up on his messaging of her breasts/ she noticed his fascination with her breasts. It felt good when he paid attention to her nipple.s she blushed and shook her head and said “its not that. im just nervous cause its my first time. I trust you and want to be with you.” She watched him untie his sash and pants and blushed seeing his fox member. It was different she found herself wondering if he could even get her pregnant with that like it was. she reached out and touched it and said “its so hot. I wouldn’t want you to change who you are for me so its okay.”

Soi fon was squeezing her fist at the errogant jerk that was aggravating sesshamaru. She wanted to go punch him but she could sense it was a needless to try plus she wasnt in the mood. She said “come on we don’t need to deal with this.” She took sesshamarus hand and lead him away.

Rangiku looked and watched inugenkai talk with sesshamaru and leaned over to inuyasha and said “so who is that is he related to to you to.”

Tier stopped and said looking at him sternly “who told you you could touch me. im not grimmjow I will not be egged on into a fight. You like to play games with your enemy. Your style is sloppy though you stay focused when need be. Unless you want something leave me alone.” She began to walk away though she didn’t show it she respected his abilities. She also wouldn’t of examine someones skill so thoroughly if she didn’t have interest. She had a kingdom to repair and wouldn’t just hang all over a guy like nel was doing.

Rukia gave a pout when ichigo kept refusing. She wasn’t gonna stop though. Her body ached for his and knew he wanted her and knew he was hididng his feelings. She said “nothings gotten into me I feel free. I have always hada crush on you ichigo.’ She smiled and went back to stroking him and sucking him hungrly deep throatign him as she wanted to taste him before they moved to the next part. She couldn’t believe today was the day she got her dream of beign with ichigo

Retsu smiled stroking him more and more. She said “so let them hear. Plus you want everyone to know who I belong to right.” She smiled teasingly. She kissed him and said “make me yours fully sajin. Don’t think about it just do it. don’t hold back.” She kept encouraging him hope she didn’t have to force the issue. Though by telling how big he was he wasn’t gonna resist to much more if any.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 2:16 am

Shippo was becoming very aroused with Orihime's constant moaning to his touch, and he made sure to play with her nipples more. He looked up at her sternly as she told him she was nervous. "If you're nervous, I'm fine with waiting a while before you get your confidence. I wouldn't want to be throwing you in with the wolves" he said softly not wanting to ruin the mood. He could not contain himself anymore, so he untied his sash and removed his clothes, which to her surprise he had his lower half that of a fox and even his member. Unlike a fox, he was big enough to sate a human female. He gulped seeing her look down at his member, and he realized just how different it was to the regular human anatomy. "Um...yea...I forgot about that...I can change it if you like something more...uh...recognizable" he said.

InuGenki was aware of the ruler of Hueco Mundo having her eye on him since his fight with Grimmjow, and Grimmjow was watching him closely trying to figure out how InuGenki was able to hold back so much power to have Sesshomaru think that he was a slacker. Toshiro managed to get up after making a complete recovery. "I hate being in the dark as much as you...but you can't say you weren't expecting this stunt from Captain Kurotsuchi" he said. Sesshomaru continued to glare at InuGenki with intense hatred. "Damn him" he muttered. InuGenki smirked at Sesshomaru knowing that he was reminded that their gap in power was nonexistant from Nel's little outburst. He turned around and left the room knowing that Sesshomaru was going to need time to vent, and also he was indirectly upsetting Soi Fon. "Where are we going?" Nel asked. InuGenki chuckled. "Your friend has left the group...I'm going to go pester her" he said. Nel grinned. "Are you sure that's a good idea? Tier ish the strongest Arrancar alive" she said. InuGenki laughed at her. "I know...that's the fun" he said. Nel laughed. "You're crazy!" she shouted as he jumped onto the roof. He found Tier on the roof going over every move he made against Grimmjow in which he baited and counter-exploited him and was quick enough to evade any of Grimmjow's attempts to regain the upperhand, but most of all InuGenki's power summoned the largest Sirocco in existence. InuGenki poked Tier's shoulder, and he frowned. "Hey...you've been acting strange since Grimmjow asked me to go all out on him" he said.

Ichigo tensed up even more knowing that he was giving into temptation, and he let out a groan of pleasure. "What has gotten into you!?" he shouted. He gulped as she told him that he wanted her. "No! Cut it out!" he continued to resist her.

Sajin gulped as Retsu asked him what was not attractive about him. He gulped as she touched his erection, and he was doing his best to hold himself back. "Retsu...there's too many people here" he told her sternly. His member was the only thing that was telling her that he was ready for a good mating.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Onihime moaned as shippo continued to rub her breasts being so big they were always so sensitive. Her nipple perked up. Onihime was bright red seeing that shippo was enjoying himself. she said “ well im kinda nervous about having kids. Its not like I had good role models. Though I know with you we can do it.” she stroke his head moaning loud as he licked and played with her nipples she pushed against his mouth as he did that she could feel something poking her lower down

On the outside of the shop stand on the roof Tier looked down having fallowed Inugenkai back to this world. She remember watching him smack Grimmjow around like he was nother. Of course she was hidden. She had to admit she was intrigued by this youkai. She turned and began to walk away slowly

Rangiku and soi fon listened to the conversation around them. Soi fon said “he has a point. I need to report this back to the head captian. Something else is going on and we just don’t know what it is. I hate beign in the dark like this.” She gripped her fist angrly

Rukia growled as he thre w her off him some. She continued sto stroke and lick the tip of his cock coon taking it in her mouth. Sucking him off good. She stoped brielf stroking him and said “mmm come on ichigo you know you want me. all the time I been sleeping in your closet all the peeks at me as I am dressing and I know you dreamed about me. I heard you moaning many times in your sleep. please ichigo I need you badly.” She went back to sucking once agains trying to shove her dripping wet clit in his face. Her sucking grew more hungrly wanting to taste him before she would take him

Retsu smirked as her plan was working. She said “why wouldn’t I find you attracting. You have a big heart and a pure spirit. Your strong and caring yet wild and elegant.” She blushed as he turned and laid on his back showing off his erection. She kissed him and said “why wouldn’t we. I want you sajin.” She blushed reaching down to stroke his erection as if teasing him taunting him to let his wild side out so he could mate her make her his forever.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Shippo was not sure if she was being coy with him or she truly was not intending on falling backwards like this, but he was determined to make the most out of this oppertunity. He grinned when she told him that being with her would make her happy. "If you want to have kids, I'm not against it...don't get me wrong. I was only wanting you to be in a good situation to be having them" he said as he continued to rub her breasts feeling more facinated with them now than he was when he bathed with Kagome and Sango back when he was a little one. He blushed as she told him that it felt good what he was doing. "I never knew that boobs could get this big" he said as he leaned in to lick and play with her nipple.

There was a Garganta that appeared, which a huge reiatsu and youkaiatsu was being emitted from it. Sesshomaru and the others looked up seeing Tier, Grimmjow, Nelliel, and a Youkai with Dog ears like InuYasha all appear from the rift. They decended from the sky near the shop, which the Arrancar looked none too pleased about whatever was happening. Sesshomaru frowned at the Dog Earred man. "You've come back from Hueco Mundo, I see" he said. The man nodded. "I've made some friends..." he said which Grimmjow looked annoyed showing that he was beaten badly. Nelliel was hanging off the man's shoulder proud of her new friend. "Nel never seen a Daiyoukai fight before...Lord InuGenki is the bestest fighter ever! Even better than Ichigo!" she shouted. Kenpachi then grinned sadistically and walked over to him. "Bestest fighter ever, huh?" he asked. InuGenki laughed nervously. "I'm fairly decent..." he said modestly. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes. "That slacker doesn't fight with any honor..." he said severely. He was most irritated with the notion that InuGenki was better than him, which Kenpachi looked at Sesshomaru not sure which one was the better choice. Grimmjow leaned against the threshold with his arms crossed in protest. "So, what the hell is going on?" he shouted. Uryu adjusted his glasses and cleared his throat. "I'm not 100 percent sure, but the boundary between Beast realm and ours have been weakened so much that a rip occured" he said. InuGenki frowned. "You realize that someone ripped holes in the boundaries in the first place right?" he asked. They all looked at him oddly. "What do you mean?" Uryu asked. InuGenki sighed. "Think about it...why wasn't there a hole that opened up in the Seireitei? Why did the holes close up? What ever happened was not by chance" he said. InuYasha growled. "You think that Clown had anything to do with it?" he asked noting that Mayuri had left already.

Ichigo saw that her eyes were glossed over, and he continued to struggle against the ties. "The hell!? Are these Kido!?" he shouted after he looked up to see the ties were glowing. He looked back and flinched seeing her underwear off. "Rukia!" he shouted in a panic as she ripped his clothes off. He could not help his erection, but he did flail around to throw her off. "This isn't right!" he shouted as his voice cracked. He was not going to give into her even while she was jacking him off.

Sajin chuckled. "You should know that by now" he said as his ears perked to her unclipping her bra and throwing it down onto the ground. He knew by now that this was going to a new direction and he was both excited and anxious. He gulped feeling her breasts against his back and her moaning into his ears. "Retsu...what makes you so attracted to me?" he asked timidly. He flipped onto his back as his erection pressed into the ground, and he grew to full size now with her nearly naked form on top of him. "Are we really going to do this?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 12:42 am

Onihime blushed with shippo on top of her. she said “its okay. We both fell backwards.” She moaned softly as he sat up some. She said “that makes me happy shippo.” She smiled and he could see in her eyes how much it ment to her that he would stay with her. she moaned as he began rubbing her breast it felt so good. She moaned and gasped as one poped out and soon the second giving a full view of her breasts and her nipples that begged to be sucked on. she said “that feel good”

Soi fon said “well perhaps we should send a team to there then to give assistance.” She didn’t like the idea and she would go herself but she was spent. She frowned alittle annoyed and said “you quincy…….find Shinji and tell him the situation and tell him hes need to go there.”

Rukia looked like she was in a trance. She licked her lips as she took off her underwear showing ichigo her full body that seem more curvy and muscular. She said “mmm I need you ichigo. “ she ripped his clothing off with ease the normal rukia wouldn’t be able to do such a thing. She licked her lips seeing ichigo muscular body and erection that was forming. She got up and lowered her crotch infront of ichigo while taking his cock in her hand and began stroking it and licking the tip she wiggled her bunny tail. Ichigo could see her clit was soaking wet dripping with need she smelled inviting begging for him to klcik and drink from her

Namu said “I understand. Though want the head captian be upset.” She was indifferent herself. She was unaware what myuri did to her and that she was his special experiment. She wait for orders from her captian

Retsu laughed and said “oh im sure your durable in different ways.” She smirked slightly. She undid her bra as she threw it down. She messaged his back with her bare breast moaning into his ears slightly. She said “oh am I know I bet you’re a good lover. I think we should find out.” She blushed kissing along his neck she knew where to rub to provide some need stimulants.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Shippo blushed as she fell back on the couch and pull him down with her, so he was on top of her. He could feel her breasts deform underneath his chest, so he picked himself up. "Sorry...I didn't know you were going to do that" he said about squishing her breasts. He nodded to her question smiling happily. "Of course I'm staying...you look really lonely here. I don't have a place to stay either. It will work out for both of us, won't it?" he asked as he gave her a sly wink. He reached up and began to give her breasts a good rub down, but he got more than what he expected when he managed to pop one of her breasts out from her shirt.

InuYasha saw Rangiku's disappointment in having the attention taken away from her. He was beginning to think that he was going to be in a lot more trouble than he would bargan for. Yushiro cleared his throat. "Um...onee-chan and Captain Urahara are trying to come up with a plan...though they were doing adult things too" he said. Uryu adjusted his glasses at Soi Fon's suggestion. "I suspect that Mayuri knows where the other portal lead to, but my guess is that it opened to Hueco Mundo based off from what Mayuri said" he said. Sesshomaru frowned hearing this information. "So if that's the case, then there's going to be a problem in Hueco Mundo then as well" he said. Koga smirked at Ayame when she corrected him, but he felt a little cheeky with her. "Oh? Do you think having just one reason for marriage will make you happy?" he asked. He sighed heavily at the thought of being stuck in this world. "I don't know...everything has changed so much" he said.

Ichigo was startled when a bunny eared Rukia flew out the covers and threw him onto the bed to tie him down. "Rukia! What the hell!?" he shouted as he thought she was in a constume. He blushed as she kissed him, and he struggled against the ties. "What are you talking about?" he asked trying to resist his fantasies.

Mayuri looked at Nemu indifferently. "I can care less what he thinks! I'll turn him into a Toad if he tries to attack me...besides, Rukia loves bunnies!" he said. He knew what he was going to do with Nemu, which he had already injected her with a syrum to make her pregnant.

Sajin sighed heavily as she continued to lecture him as she patched him up. He could tell that she worried for him. "I can handle it...you underestimate my durability" he said after she kissed him. He laid onto his belly upon her request and allowed her to give him a massage. He was oblivious to her dropping her clothes during the massage as he was absorbed into her strong dexterous skills. He came back to the real world feeling her breasts rubbing against his back. He forgot that they had a little bit of a relationship going on, so it was a welcome advance. "You're a great healer" he complimented.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lord of Youkai no Jigen   The Lord of Youkai no Jigen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Youkai no Jigen
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next