Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:32 pm

Now with Ruby out of the way, the fun really began for Kurumu. The wolfman would proceed to lean in and bite into her neck in a sensual and erotic way. He slowed his pace to prolong their session, and they were approaching 45 minutes. He would wait for her to come back into consciousness, but he could feel her body spasming around him. In his prior experience, this was a sign that it was really good. So much of his energy was going into her, it was like a food coma to a succubus. Oh, how fate has played a cruel joke on her. He was such a keeper.

---

Minos crossed his arms over his chest and beamed with pride. "Hey don't mention it, and...are you two dating?" he asked. He just had to ask.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 4:20 pm

Kurumu panted, "I-it's okay, Honey, go." she smiled at Ruby. Ruby backed away and left Ulfric and Kurumu in the room. Kurumu back arched as she grasped onto Ulfric's body. Her insides got even tighter, and her body quivered as she came big-time, " T-tha that's o-one, hee." she said right before her head went black and started saying gibberish.

---

Fredrick sighed, " Never mind," standing up and putting the bowl he had in the kitchen sink, "Thanks for inviting me over for dinner, and for letting Kani join in, I guess."

Kani sighed and got up as well, " Well, yeah sorry Minos for dropping in unexpected, But someone wouldn't stop praising your cooking. So i had to tag along." Cossing her arms she sighed,
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 3:16 pm

Ulfric continued his onslaught on Kurumu, and his evil sly grin grew wider when the succubus was about to pass out. He growled at Ruby when she told him that he had won and didn't need to break Kurumu. "This isn't about winning. This is about leaving an everlasting impression" he told her. He seemed to be determined to make Kurumu have multiples. There was a certain kind of aura being given off from him that was erotic in an overpowering and dominant way. Although Kurumu was not in any specific danger, Ruby might be.

Minos stared between them, "what was I about to say?" He asked. He was trying to piece together the supermoon and Kani's acid reflex. He was also trying to figure out why Kani was with Friedrich.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 2:55 pm

Kurumu started to cry, " Please I beg of you just finish it. I'm sorry for teasing you," she panted heavily, "F-fuck I'm gonna faint." Kurumu was very dazed at this point. She never could prepare for a session this long.

Ruby was very concerned at this point, "U-um I think you proved you won Ulfric, Just cum and let me drag her away. There's no need to break her, right?" she was a little scared that if she tried to stop him he could use her instead.

---

Fredrick stared and kinda laughed, " Mean yeah, but those suppressants are made on an individual basis. Maybe Ulfric never needed them or maybe he had old ones that don't work for him anymore. there's no generic brand." He looked at Kani, "Some can't take them be-"

Kani jabbed him again, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine Minos. the Supermoon makes me a bit sick" She burped up a rather hot fireball, " S-sorry!"

Wincing Fredrick spoke, " was gonna say have trouble controlling their abilities. Jezz Kani you act li-... : He looked at her, "Nevermind I'll shut up now." Looking at Minos and pointing to him " I know what your gonna say, and don't"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 1:54 pm

Ulfric grinned at Ruby. "Good, I want her to feel all of the force" he told her as her trusted into Kurumu with his swift and powerful thrusts. He angled himself so his knot was brutalizing her g-spot, and his tip was assaulting her p-spot at the very back of her love canal. Suffice to say, Ulfric was experienced, and the Succubus might be in for some trouble. "Just give in...you win either way" he told her. He felt like he could go on for a much while longer true to his word. It had already been thirty minutes, and he had still not came. Maybe Ruby could appreciate this wolf's endurance and stamina. Looked fun. "No, I'm not going to cum yet. I want you to worship me...beg for forgiveness! I'm punishing you...did you forget!?"

---

Minos stared at Friedrick about the comment of the Supermoon overpowering him. "Uh, what about his sister? Didn't she get the same treatment?" he asked. He then raised an eyebrow noticing Kani holding her stomach. "You alright?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 1:27 pm

Ruby held Kurumu down on the bed. while Kurumu couldn't help but give in a little more. She weakly tried to hold Ulfric back, her legs half-heartily trying to wrap around him, " I-i ha-haven't loa.. lost" she moaned softly, " I-i can't J-just do it. cum in me, now!"

Fredrick nodded as he gulped down some of the curry, " Yeah, Miss.Tojo said she was working on some kinda suppressant for him." He flexed his buffed muscles a little, "I guess the Supermoon just overpowers him."

Kani jabbed Fredrick in the side, " yeah, poor you and Ulfric. Getting super strong." She held her stomach while trying to eat the curry, " Minos, Fredrick was right you are a great cook. Thank you for sharing."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 12:45 pm

Ulfric gulped to Kurumu kissing him. "Hmph, I honestly don't want to break the bed, but if you want me to have a go with you, then so be it" he said before he snorted hearing her beg him to make her worship him and make her learn her lesson. "Oh, there's plenty of time for that" he told her. He forced her onto her back, which was enough to slam the headboard into the wall. He was strong....very strong. "Ruby, hold her shoulders steady. I don't want her bouncing around too much" he ordered her. His dominant wolf side was beginning to show itself.

Meanwhile in the dorms. Minos was enjoying a bowl of gourd curry. He looked towards Friedrich curiously. "Hey Bro, did you hear that Ulfric got discharged?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 11:20 am

Kurumu smiled and kissed Ulfric, " To be honest most don't even get me started or orgasm when they put it in, " she was a bit disappointed and slightly let her guard down, "So I kinda like this, since you can last so long," she held his neck tighter and the held Ruby's hand then smiled at Ulfric, "So, show me what you can do, boy. Make me worship you, teach me a lesson, and make me know I shouldn't have crossed you." She said teasingly as she was submitting to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:33 am

"Meep?" Ulfric muttered while Ruby sat him up to pillow his head against her bosom. He looked up only to see Kurumu wrap her arms around his neck clearly in a very happy mood. He snarled to her tightening around his knot. His heart was pounding like crazy, and he was trying to implement breathing techniques to hold back and calm himself from all of the excitement.

"You...sure about that?" He asked challenging whether or not that she orgasmed or not. "Tch, must suck for you. Must be one of those women who never experiences multiples" he joked. This was enough to bring him out of it. He grinned evilly wanting to poke holes at her ability to enjoy herself as a way to make her seem like she does not have complete control of him. His will was very strong after all.

He smirked. "Pity, I thought she could at least get herself off at least once..." he said after Ruby whispered to him. He cleared his throat. "Being knotted was a mistake for you" he warned Kurumu.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 10:14 am

Kurumu was delighted about Ulfric hitting against her insides. Ruby moved away and pushed Ulfric to a more sitting position and used her body to support him and her breasts to pillow his head. While Kurumu wrapped her arms around Ulfric neck, "Oh are you trying to edge me, so adorable." She tightened her inside more around his member and licked her lips, " You are certainly no Alpha male since you are nowhere close to getting me to orgasm for real, " Hinting she faked the one before and trying to get a rise out of him.

Ruby sighed, " Now, now don't be so harsh on him, he can't help it." Ruby went along with it and then whispered, "That's your signal to dominate sweetie." she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 9:09 am

Ulfric sighed heavily as she petted his head with a smile. He heard about her few bad experiences, and he understood. He was surprised with her insisting on him to suckle as she presented her breasts into his face. He proceeded to lean in and tease her a little bit by flicking her nipple with his tongue and rolling it around. His ears perked to Kurumu's moaning as she was trying to force his knot into her. He listened closely to tell how close she was. He was close, but she had not tied herself with him to truly get him over the edge. She sounded like she had orgasmed by her covering her mouth up and made an excuse.

*Pop!* His knot went in. He froze and stiffened up groaning. His knot locked against her g-spot only causing a chain reaction of signals to her brain. It was wild for a first timer. So tight and hot. He snarled and gritted his teeth feeling pressure within, and he was doing his best to edge.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:45 am

Ruby pet his head and gave a smile, "I've had a few bad experiences, so yeah kinda your form." she moved up a little more so her breasts were in his face. " Of course, you can suckle a little if you want."

Kurumu moaned as she pushed against the knot, "You have to be close now, so pop for mama," she snapped back for a bit and covered her mouth a little, " T-that was only the heat of the moment, kay." she was slightly embarrassed and a jolt of the knot slipping in suddenly, " OH Fuck! _T-there.. There's the ahhh." she trembled and supported herself a bit while holding her belly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 8:10 am

Ulfric sighed happily as she moved faster. He felt himself relaxing to the nice and pleasant sensations of a succubus's massage. He raised an eyebrow. "Be careful Icarus. Don't fly too close to the sun" he told her after she gloated that it would be him that would be having trouble. He could feel his knot getting closer and closer to popping inside of her. He looked to Ruby and frowned. "Is everything locked off, or is it just my form?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:58 am

Kurumu smiled as she started going a bit faster, " No I'm so good right now," Leaning forward as her natural abilities started to kick in, "Oh trust me with all the stamina I'm draining out of you. You'll be the one having trouble getting out of bed." Giving a very devilish grin going a little faster and making louder slapping sounds every time hitting Ulfric's thugs.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:44 am

Ulfric watched her do her stretches, and he stared at her blankly unsure if she was being serious or playing along. He grunted as she slowly penetrated him into herself because he could feel her innards forcibly stretching and spasm around him trying to get used to him. "Do you uh...need lube or something? You look like you're in pain?" he asked. He could tell Kurumu got over ambitious and eager for this.

He chuckled to Ruby's comment. "As far as I know, werewolves have tremendous stamina. Being the supermoon and all...I can last a good two maybe three hours before it starts really hurting"

He looked back up at Kurumu while he teased Ruby with his claws. "Hope you don't get sore in the morning" he teased. *Smooch* He was kissed by Ruby.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:30 am

Kurumu rolled her eyes, " well you are not wrong. " she did a few leg and back stretches before hovering above Ulfric's tip, " I'm not gonna doubt that it's a very nice cock." she started sliding his tip in and slowly slide down right before the knot. Holding her belly and kinda wincing, "S-see not a problem. " starting to move up and down until she got comfy.

Ruby gave a soft moan as she was playing with herself. Moving a bit closer to kiss Ulfric, " I wonder how much stamina you have. Kurumu is a succubus and all."

"don't ruin t-the," Kurumu panting a little "The mood." It had been a while since she had a good treat like this.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 5:42 am

"Ooof!" Ulfric muttered as he was pushed onto the bed by the flying succubus. He were already getting turned on and turgid, and both the ladies had a pretty good idea that he would be quite the plump one. He looked up at her figure as she removed her clothes. She had to be much younger than what she claimed, but then again, monster aging tended to slow to a sloth's pace especially for her species. Already at a girth of a coke can, his length looked super yummy and filling yet a daunting meal for the creature of the night. He looked up at her and smirked evilly. "You're going to do your stretches first?" he teased.

He chuckled to Ruby's comment about him being too big for her. "It's okay...I've heard that a lot" he said understanding the situation all too well. He set his hand on her side and ran his claws over them. "It's rather difficult for me finding partners, but I have never left a partner feeling unsatisfied" he said knowing that Kurumu would be the judge of that.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 9:12 pm

Kurumu chuckled when Ulfric said he thought she was a university student, "why, thank you for the compliment." Listening to Ulfric, she gave a smile, " Don't worry about that, You are not the first Knot I had in me." she gently pushed Ulfric down on his bed, " Let me handle the first round, okay? Have to make sure you are not too big for me." Kurumu took off her barmaid dress and showed off her bare chest. Her plump, but perky breasts hung elegantly on her body, and at her waist, a glowing tattoo was swirling around her bellybutton.

Ruby smiled and sat next to Ulfric's head, "I kinda think you'll be too big for me. but you can fondle if you like." She was already in the nude her pale skin reflected nicely in the light, "Just so you know I put a protection spell on her." she laid her head on Ulfric's chest. Her ruby-red eyes looked into his.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:23 am

Ulfric stared at her and snorted. "Not going to lie, but I thought you were like a university student" he admitted. A sly and evil grin crept upon his lips when she started to go off on him. "Hey at least my brain has more ridges than the Himalayas" he remarked. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I get the position of power thing. Tch, I won't tell anyone if you won't" he muttered. He closed his eyes. "I'm a fucking werewolf. Are you okay with being knotted?" he retorted. He huffed at Ruby's statement. "What am I doing you too?" he asked. He looked out at the supermoon outside. "Tch, this is going to be a long night. You might want to call out tomorrow morning" he warned them.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:46 am

Kurumu was getting stressed out, "It's rude to ask a woman her age, but I'm 34." gave a strong look and crossed her arms, " Now I'm going to be blunt so that pea size brain of yours can understand, I'm a teacher, you are a student." she put her hands on her hips and hovered in the air with her wings, "Do you want to fuck? And are you okay doing it with a mature woman like myself?"

Ruby gleefully smiled, " Oh may are we doing this?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:31 am

Ulfric seemed to be very confused as to what the whole purpose of the suppressants were for. "Is this just some experiment you're doing?" he asked before his eye twitched when it was stated that an exemption was to be asked for his situation. "Who's idea was this?" he grumbled. He shook his head and sighed heavily. "Whatever"

He raised an eyebrow as to what gesture she was making, and his snapped his head back. "And how old are you exactly? I'm technically legal for all that the Youkai world is concerned" he hinted. He made a face when she mentioned being in pain. "What like painful as in I can hardly walk? Like I have a pair of vice grips crushing me down there?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 am

Kurumu rubbed her temples and sighed, " Of course that would be your natural form."

Ruby smiled and clasped her hands together, "Oh so my Suppressants work as intended." Listening to Ulfric's questions, " Well, Like I said the pills can suppress the effects of the supermoon or return you to your natural state. And I guess you could use the red pill to heighten your abilities. " when questioned about his human form, " no, no That was intended to happen, it's okay you'll be exempt from that rule."

Kurumu still rubbing her head, "I meant if you were a year older we could you know." She made a circle with one hand and used her other to put a finger in the circle, " but if you have urges and it's quote painful unquote we could help."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 9:34 am

Ulfric stared at them and pursed his lips. He could see how they were salivating over him, and he could most certainly smell their...attraction and approval. "Uh, huh...you are aware that my body's natural state it not a human form right?" he asked them. When it suppressed the effects of the supermoon, the suppressant nullified his ability to transform. Meaning that yes...this was in fact Ulfric's true form. It was very obvious that the Fenris class werewolves were so much different than the ones they read about. Still, those abs and biceps though. You just want to touch them. He raised an eyebrow at the pills and the explanation. "Uh, release the beast? What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion.

Ulfric narrowed his eyes. "Why would I not return to human form in the morning...wait..." he muttered before he realized something. "I can't transform into human form, can I?" he asked.

He then scratched behind his lupine ears. "What do you mean a year older?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 9:09 am

Ruby and Kurumu blushed heavily seeing Ulfric's attractive body, " Ruby, what did you do! you said it would get him back to normal." Kurumu half whispered as she tried to look away but kept glancing at Ulfric." sorry Ulfric, I-it's just you are too much. too hot and... uhh," she was getting a flustered look.

Ruby caught herself drooling a little and then brought back to reality, " Oh, yeah. Well, you see the suppressant was to nullify the effects of the supermoon on you. " Ruby held up a finger and smiled waving it a bit. " But i guess the dosage was too small," she stepped closer and held herself back from touching him. Pulling out two bottles of pills, " Now pay attention, the blue pills will suppress the effects on you while the red pills will release the.." Ruby touched Ulfric's pecks, " T-the Beast... so to say." Coming back to her senses she backed away and held Kurumu.

Kurumu sighed and held Ruby lightly, " Well anyway you are a least small enough to leave for school in the morning. I'll email your homeroom teacher to expect you back." she took a stance, " As for Lydia, try to avoid her the best you can, But we gave you the red pills just in case you can't." looking Ulfric over again, and still blushing, "ugh, if you were just a year older..."

Ruby chimed in softly, " and not a student."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 5:10 am

Ulfric looked at Ruby as she entered his room to drop off his meal, and yes, werewolves were indeed omnivores, but they were skewed towards carnivore. This salad would help with proper gastrointestinal functions. He was a mix of emotions seeing her. She could get a view of everything on him, and he swore if she made any little red ridding hood references, he would bite her...maybe. He chowed down, and he was able to revert down some just not all the way. Unfortunately for them all, he was looking extremely hot and attractive...in a youkai way. Still there were some attributes that all females could agree to enjoy like being tall, having big muscles, a nice defined jawline, a very deep masculine voice, a six pack, that v underneath that, a nice shaped butt, and...oh dear lord, he was still packing. Maybe there were aspects about this form that a youkai woman would most appreciate. He still had thick tufts of werewolf fur exploding from the crevice that ran from his chest down towards his V. His back half still retained most of his fur and his tail popped out his backside. His feet were plantigrade like a human, but there were still claw shaped blackened nails on his toes and also his fingers. His eyes were bright yellow and his ears were still lupine. His lips and lining around his eyes were jet black, and his auxiliary set of canines still would poke out from his lips occasionally. His nose was human, but the inside of his mouth and tongue had a purplish hue to it. Overall he retained way more of his intimidating and impressive features from his werewolf form. Was this his true form?

Ulfric characteristically wolf down his meal, and he looked at the ladies in their barmaid getup. His eyes narrowed and raised his eyebrow at the wrap himself up comment followed by Kurumu's antics. "No, do tell. You know you can't hide things from me" he spoke firmly. His voice was so deep and powerful just talking normally. You could feel it hit your chest and reverberate through your entire being. It carried well too. Ulfic's lip curled exposing a fang. "What did you do?" he demanded as he crossed his arms over his chest. Werewolves generally were very comfortable about their bodies, and Ulfric was certainly setting himself apart from being a human.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next