Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 9:51 am

Moka glared at her, "Lydia are you listening?!" she sighed and pinched her cheek, " Grades up and don't abuse this. " She went back to the limiter, and as she focused on it a click was heard. Lydia's Limter's gem glowed green and then displayed ten minutes as it counted down. "You are not at a hundred percent. You are at seventy percent and it lasts for ten minutes." she sighed,and caressed her cheek, "Have fun, but it will beep when you have a minute left. There is a very bad side effect to this, so get back here when it beeps." Moka hovered in place and smiled, " I'll explain later have fun okay."

Chumairule pouted at Fredric for not joining in and began fake pounding on his back, " Sharing is caring."

"Hey, hey, Ulfric's right let's not open old wounds." Fredrick sighed really not wanting to reveal anything while Ulfric was there. " Anyway, dinner is served, For the main dish, chilled iced rice, with blue spice curry. " he pointed to a very tempting and colorful bowl of blue curry and rice. "our soup of the day is rabbit stew with extra carrots. And dessert is well a surprise."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 9:13 am

Lydia frowned as she was held on by her mother. She was not expecting what her mother was about to do next with her limiter. She gasped looking down at what she was grabbing at. She barely heard all that her mother said about not telling her father and keeping her test scores up. She nodded slowly curious as to what would happen.

Ulfric did not flinch at Friedrick calling him out about getting pricked. He felt like Friedrick contradicted himself with that. He glanced at Chumairule. "Let's not open old wounds. I'd..." he said before the swelling in his pants returned or at least it felt like it.

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 Wpad1
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 9:04 am

Moka felt all the right strings pulled, " Aww honey come here, " She held her daughter lovingly. She gave into the need to make her daughter feel safe, " Okay, but don't tell your father this okay? And you better get your test scores up too. and don't... Don't misuse this. I will know. deal?" She stared at Lydia while grasping Lydia's limter.

Chumairule pouted feeling ignored by Ulfric again.

Fredrick chuckled, " Man I don't think anyone would judge you. well any of us." he pulled Ulfric in, "Come on in, sit and have a meal with friends, " he floated to his ear. "ha you got pricked." He went back to the kitchen and continued to finish up the dishes.

Yukino sighed as she did have to agree with Fredrick, "Unfortunately I have to agree with the pervy vampire. We won't judge you. and we won't attack or harm you Ulfric." she stood in front of him in her lay-like pose, " We all have our problems. My future is set in stone and I am under a lot of pressure to be the best." She looked to Sunade.

Sunade felt a bit depressed, " I was orphaned at 5 and I will serve my Lady till death."

Kani whined, " Ugh, My dad's a deadbeat, and because of him getting with my mom, I'm forever stuck with a sickness."

Chumairule huffed crossing her arms, " I have to deal with racism and being attacked for what I am." She looked at Fredrick, "Your turn honey."

"Pass." He said focused on moving the food to the table.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 8:14 am

Ulfric saw Friedrick in the ridiculous maid outfit and narrowed his eyes trying to figure out what the hell was going on. He shook off the thought and sighed heavily. "Yukino said she wanted to have dinner?" he said before he looked away when he was asked why he did not run away. "I rather not go into it too much, but...I thought you would have thought less of me about what Lydia said" he said.

He looked at Chumairule confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2024 8:04 am

Sunade in a tank top and exposing her tone body heard a knock at the door, " Oh Maid Fredrick could you get the door?" she snickered liking the unique punishment Yukino gave Fredrick and Kani.

Fredrick grimaced at this punishment. He was wearing a cute black and white maid outfit with pink ribbons and bows. He made this for Chumairule not too long ago but was now the one wearing it. He answered the door and gave Ulfric a good look over, then turned back, " Why it's Master Vanagrand, shall I let him in? " For once he when with the bit.

Everyone inside raced to the door surprised to see him, "Ulfric, everyone thought you left. What made you turn around?" Yukino questioned being dressed in a more casual big shirt and sweatpants and realized, " And I'm sorry but I thought you were going to stand me up. so I canceled my plans. But please come in. We can still have dinner, but together with friends."

Kani was still embarrassed wearing a maid outfit. It was a reverse of Fredrick's, a pink dress with black and white accents. but it did show she was more ample than the other girls. " we were all worried. I'll set a place for you at the table."

Chumair huffed wearing a shirt similar to Yukino's, "You know how hard it is to narrow down one student yoki signature. Very." she looked him over, " And why is your thingy 14% bigger than normal?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 11:48 pm

Lydia looked away. "I'm getting tired of being inferior or being reminded of it" she said lowly. She did not know what else to say. "When I get told that I'm like my great grandfather, I just...I don't know...I feel helpless. Like I'll be stuck like this. Free for creeps like Friedrick to take my panties and I can't fight back. When I want to fight back or stand up for myself that makes me like my great grandfather" she muttered.

Tsukune raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing in the dorm?"

Ulfric sighed. "Rika brought me there, then things got weird..." he said before he sighed. "Obviously my junk is too big to do anything right now" he said.

Tsukune pursed his lips and nodded. "Clearly" he said before he pointed back to the dorm. "Go back to your dorm, and we won't talk about this" he said. He cleared his throat. "You going to be okay with that? Does that hurt?"

Ulfric shook his head. "No, it's just fluid...I hope" he said. He would soon leave and go to his dorm. He took a long shower to get himself feel better, but he gave up.

A couple hours passed, and Ulfric got most of his swelling down in his member, but he still looked like he was packing. He decided to go see what Yukino had planned for dinner because his stomach was more important than his...well...his situation. He would go to the cold dorms and knock on Yukino's door.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 11:12 pm

Moka slowed down for Lydia, "What happened, I know you two have been at odds like this. But I've never seen this from Yukino. I'm just confused, usually, it was about a stolen scrunchie or she took the last cherry jello. Even you two show up in the same dress. Normal stuff." She sighed and let Lydia go, "So, what happened, think about your answer, Lydia. I don't have a lot of patience after the stunt you pulled in the classroom."

Chumairule parted ways with the headmaster and headed to her dorm room. Seeing Fredrick and Kani cooking stuff for dinner later. she walked over to Yukino's room and walked in on her crying on Sunade's shoulder, she hugged her, " Everything is fine. "

Yukino sniffled, " I push myself every day to bring us together. we're stronger together and we cover our weaknesses. but why. why does she think only she matters? She thinks she can take on the world alone." she pushed Sunade down on the bed and cried into her,

"M-my lady. I'm sure she's troubled too. and i hope you two can fix things like you always have." She coddled Yukino and sighed, " It's fine my lady. you still have time to be young and innocent."

Rika woke up just as Ulfric left she reached over with the tip of her tail to turn on the sunlamp again." Ahh that'sss better." she said before falling a sleep again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 10:17 pm

Tsukune took off towards the dorms while Lydia was grabbed by the wrist. "Ow! Mom! Please!" she begged as she was dragged away. She grew out her wings, but it was dwarfed in comparison to her mother's. She tried to keep up with her mother, but she could not help but get dragged along and reminded about how weak she was.

Tsukune sighed heavily after Chumairule and her apologies. "Please, it's been dealt with. I just want to be sure that Ulfric is safe and that he's not going to do anything stupid.

Meanwhile, Ulfric was getting his pants on and stuffing his oversized swollen genitalia into them. He looked like a holstaur and her udder. When he walked it jiggled and wobbled. He left the room with his stuff, and he started walking down the stairs, which he would then run into Tsukune.

Tsukune's jaw dropped staring at Ulfric's crotch. "What on earth happened to you!? Did Yukari's medicine do this to you?"

Ulfric scowled at him. "I don't know how it happened, but I really don't want to talk about it. I just hope it goes down" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:38 pm

Moka relaxed and looked at Tsukune, "Okay honey, you take care of it." she looked at Chumairule and patted her head, " You did a great job today. your mother would be proud." Looking at Lydia as she death gripped her wrist, " We are going home, and expect a chat while we fly there." Moka grew out her huge bat wings and floated a little as dust and dirt blew away bit by bit.

Chumairule waved by and skated beside Tsukune, "We don't get to talk that often, Mr. Anno. but on behalf of my sister, I want to say sorry for her." her teal hair danced in the movement of her skates.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 8:32 pm

It was not easy for Ulfric to relax. His cock felt all weird. He watched her tail getting close to him. He was very weary about a Lamia's powers, but she ended up falling asleep on him. "Holy crap, did she hypnotize herself?" he muttered.

Tsukune looked at Chumairule after overhearing that Ulfric was still on campus, which he let out a huge sigh of relief. He came over to observe the map, and he recognized this to be Rika's spot and her apartment. He did not raise a controversy, and he cleared his throat. "I'll handle this"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 8:22 pm

Rika giggled as she snuggled up to him, " Itsss okay, just relax." she gave a yawn and jokingly said, " You are under my control...Ssss. you are falling into a deep Sssssleep. " She yawned again before relaxing and falling asleep herself.

Yukino just glance at Lydia and went back to leaving the area. she wasn't going to be baited into another useless fight, " Let's go Sunade, we'll be late." she sighed still on edge about Lydia.

Chumairule landed in the courtyard, " I picked up his trail. it was difficult, but I think he went back to the dorms." For a magi-doll she looked spent, She projected the school map on the ground and overlaid Ulfic's signature for the past 12 hours, " He got about this far, but turned around. There was someone else's signature too..."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:03 pm

Ulfric made a face as he was coiled around, and it was suggested that they take a nap. "Um, it's super squishy" he said as he shown her his member behaved like a sponge. "I never seen this part of my body jiggle before" he joked. He was trying to stay calm because on the inside he was freaking out. He gulped. "Feels like an onahole is stuck to me"

Tsukune nodded to what Moka said. "I can only hope that someone stopped him and convinced him to stay"

Lydia frowned. "There's plenty of girls who would do that. Once word gets out that he vanished...guess what's going to happen?" she said before she glanced at Yukino to see what kind of a reaction she would get.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:49 pm

Rika stammered another apology before coiling around Ulfruc to make him comfy, "Let'sss just take a nap. No way that thing will fit in either of my holesss." She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, " YOu can play with my nipplessss Ulfric, asss a gift to relax you."

YUkino looked away, "I'm not apologizing this time." She hid behind Sunade, " No more chance Lydia." she began walking away, with Sunade close behind.

MOka held her head getting a migraine again, " Lydia you have to stop fighting back. You know she is provoking you." she held on to her daughter's shoulder, " I caught most of that conversation, she was right about Ulfric, He might want to be left alone, but hopefully we can find him somewhere too."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 5:10 pm

As she pulled out to talk, she managed to get him again with her other fang. He yelped now seeing that his organs were so distended that they looked like balloon caricatures. He was slightly horrified, but he did not feel pain. He just felt heavy and less sensitive. Instead of looking like a coke can, he now looked like a two liter bottle with two watermelons dangling between his legs. Just how was he going to explain this? He sighed heavily. "I guess this is all how we learn. I mean I can see why some guys like being sucked off by a lamia if you can make them bigger, but...maybe there's a point were things are too big" he said. He scratched his head trying to figure out how he was going to put his pants on without it looking like he was...just forget it. He was going to be a hyper for the whole night.

Tsukune glanced at Yukino. "You know I heard that right?" he said pointing to his ear. He looked between them. "Why are you two always wanting to have the last word?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 4:43 pm

Rika realized she accidentally poked him. She felt him swell up as she winced from the sudden expansion of Ulfric's dick. She was able to go back and with a bit of a worried expression, " I ssso sssorry!" she started to panic, but calmed herself, " I will go down in thirty minutesss but umm I might go down if You blow your load into my stomach. " She cared not to confuse him then added, " But we might run the risk of injecting more, making it worse."

Yukino's eye twitched at Lydia's oncoming attack, as Tsukune was running up. She whispered to Lydia, " if that connected, it would seal your fate. Miss Alucard." She looked at her with a chilling stare. Yukino stepped back as Sunade stepped in front of her.

MOka landed nearby watching what happened, "Lydia, there you are. Thank goodness your father found you." She was thinking of doing old-school parenting on her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 3:54 pm

Ulfric tensed up feeling a prick. "Eh...watch your fangs! I think you got me" he said. He felt a strange warm sensation spreading through his member and into the rest of his sexual organs. They were swelling up. He could not see it, but he was feeling heavy as he gained hydrocele in both of his sack making them now ten times their size.

Lydia looked away when she was made out to be the bad guy. "Expose you!? The fuck are you talking about!?" she raised her voice once being confronted. She balled her fisted up after being slapped and being told that she proven everyone right. She went to swing a punch at her.

"Lydia!" Tsukune shouted. Lydia froze and stopped her punch mid air. She looked back to her father coldly as he ran up to them. He glared between them. "This isn't the time to be fighting!"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 3:37 pm

Rika gave a thumbs-up to Ulfric's question. She started loosening the top part of her throat then tightening and moving it down Ulfri's length. Messaging him using her throat. She made a milking gesture to him, as her innocent eyes narrowed.

Yukiono sighed listening to Lydia, " Yet again Lydia, that's common knowledge about that man. But your parents put a stop to that." she started walking away, " You might have not told him, but you sure did make him feel unwelcomed at the school." She stopped and turned to Lydia marched to her, " Yes, Lydia someone would have found out or maybe never have!" Her demeanor raged as ice crystals broke out every which way.  " He's transferred here and in the month he's been here what happened, You attacked him,  he was attacked by Mochi man and had serious injuries, Then to top it off, once he gets healed up you expose him. the same way countless others have done before." Yukino slapped Lydia as hard as she could, even breaking a few nails, "I sure now, that all he wanted was to be left alone." She huffed as sub-zero mist flowed out of her mouth, spikes of ice on her arms and back, and her eye's sclera turned black like her father's. " I feel sorry for you Lydia, you have your powers sealed, but all you ever done was prove. Me. Right!"

Last edited by Eliment King of Lightning on Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 2:55 pm

Ulfric groaned slightly to her tickling of his knot. "You have...already unhinged your jaw?" he asked lowly.

Lydia scowled at her. "You let out about my family's past! His family are saints compared to mine" she argued trying to not admit that she was at fault. "Hmph! I did not tell him to leave! He did that all on his own" she grumbled. She stopped when Yukino stopped in front of her. She averted her gaze and frowned. "So? Not like he can't handle himself" she then looked her squarely in the eyes. "What are we supposed to do about it? It's not like a student would not have found out through other means! A history like that can't be swept under the rug"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 2:33 pm

Rika recoiled a bit as she coughed then went back getting farther. She tried again and made it to Ulfric's knot. She used her tongue to tickle his knot.

Yukino took her lady-like stance again and enlightened Lydia, " Because of our fight, you let out about Mr. Vanagrand's family past. which caused him to try to leave." She looked at Lydia with a plain face, " Because of our actions, we are both to blame for his disappearance." She did take a more inquisitive look and began pacing, " Well, his family's past is littered with many a battle, most not picked by his family." Stopping in front of Lydia taking her lady-like pose, "So, I can deduce that revealing his family's past put a target on his back. Where people like you will attack him constantly."

Sunade was witness to YUkino's brilliance despite that she was more academically high in rankings.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 1:09 pm

Ulfric's mind took a back seat as Rika started giving him a wonderful deep throat session.

Lydia stared at her skeptically and crossed her arms over her chest. "Uh, huh? Why would they need to take both of us out then huh?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed obviously on her guard like most early on Tsundere characters. She gritted her teeth to it being repeated that Ulfric was missing. "Why the fuck would he do that? He knows that he cannot get far" she muttered.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 9:04 am

Rika gave Ulfric a thumbs up showing she understood. then made more gestures to explain not to hold her down if she taps out and if he gonna blow to tap out. She hoped he understood as she moved closer to his knot and constricted her throat a little more.

Yukino took a second to answer, " Your parents had a chat with me about how I went too far. They let me go before the final bell. " she held Lydia by her shoulders, " I'm sorry for what I said, but there are more important matters, Ulfric went missing." She let go of Lydia, "The staff think he may or has left the campus. I had Chu-chan take to the sky to scan for him, but I haven't gotten word."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 12:50 am

Ulfric sighed heavily and took her hand as she deepthroated him. His mouth hung open amazed at her control of her gag reflex or lack of a gag reflex. He stroked behind her head keeping an eye on her tail. "Rika...remember that it's not food" he reminded her lowly.

Lydia was running around the campus before she had bumped into Yukino oddly enough. Lydia was very confused on why Yukino was out of Tsukune's possession not yet realizing the severity of the issue with a missing Ulfric was going to be. "What are you doing out here?"

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 12:04 am

Rika took a deep breath and listened to Ulfric not caring if they got caught or not. This gave her the bravery to continue, " Okay then! let'sss do thisss." She went down on Ulfric and held her hand out to hold Ulfric's. She got farther down as her mouth and throat widened to accommodate Ulfric's member. her tail waved a bit as she was enjoying it. It just was like eating a cooked ham, just warm and a little sticky.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:47 pm

Ulfrich nodded and rubbed the back of his head. "Eesh, Yeah, I'll be fine. I heal up pretty quickly" he said. He took a moment to admire the view of her breasts. He pointed at the statue that fell off and struck him, which it was a fertility idol...and it broke. Uh, oh...that can't be good. He looked at her sternly. "Rika, we're already this far. I don't brag to people about who I'm with. Never have. If we're caught, we're already caught. Doesn't matter if we continue or not. It won't change. So, I would just say to stay the course, but that's up to you" he said.

Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2024 11:26 pm

Rika sighed and slithers back to Ulfric seeing him hurt she reached out to rub his head only to put her chest into his face, " Are you alright? did sssomething fall on you?" IT took him breathing to notice before backing up, "ssorry." She looked back into his eyes, " I Think he knew sssomething wasss up." coiling around him again, "Do you think we ssshould stop?" Almost being caught made her heart race a bit. She was now hesitant to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)   Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youkai Center of Greater Learning (open) (mature)(Re-write)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next