Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Hinata blushed and asked the question after he was told to shoot it in her. "Why?"

Tsunade laughed at Sakura's reaction and stuck his tongue inside her folds. "You taught you to be so proactive?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Naruto gasped as sheoan " oh fuck hinata feel s so good I feel like I'm gonna explode"  naruto screamed her orgadm as hinata pulled out and shot his seed all over her naruto's body shook as she sprayed her juices also panting. She said " that's semen I think  your suppose to shoot that into me. She tasted some of hinatas semen it was salty yet not bad.

Sakura pushed tsunade open on the bed and said : if I'm gonna prepare you. Your gonna prepare me."  She blushed alittle embarrass as she lowed herself on tsunade face while she stroked tsunade with her boobs
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Hinata was bucking is hips now like a bronco. "Oh yea! Ngh, agh! Something's happening to me. I feel tingly! I think I'm gunna pee!" he shouted before he pulled out and grabbed onto his rod spurting goops of seed all over Naruto. "What the heck...is this?" he asked.

Tsunade laughed at her then told her. "Of course it will hurt! You gonna warm yourself up to it. Just keep rubbing it like that. You'll know when you're ready when you feel wet and achy. Mmmm, yea...just like that...oh, and don't feel afraid to use your mouth. They really like it when you use your tongue and suck on them...and...play with their balls" he told her giving all of his experience to her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:01 pm

Naruto moaned breathing heavy as she said " dont stop it feels so good.  I love you hinata..."  she blushed she couldnt believe being s woman felt so good unaware of the impending orgasm to come. Naruto could feel hinatas cock going so deep

Sakura was blushing bright red she had planned to save herself for sasuke but tsunade had his pull on her.  Sakura stepped closer and said " you mean worship me"  she reached our to stroke the cock and said " will it hurt"  she rubbed herself and rub the cock her body begging tsunade to be introduced to it
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:44 pm

"Mmmm, oh, Mmmmm...heh heh...oh wow. Are you okay Naruto?" Hinata asked not know how it felt on the other end. It must have felt incredible, and he envied him. Though, he felt powerful with his massive rod of masculinity.

Tsunade watched on and tried wrapping her fingers around her eggplant caressing it. "Mmmm...Do you know what to do with one? I think you do" she asked. Tsunade stripped herself nude and showed off that godly body. "Worship me!"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Naruto gasped as hinata grabbed her and began moving.  It hurt alittle at first but then pleasure replaced pain.  She moaned as they kissed naruto breasts bounced.  Naruto said " oh gods....hinata more."  She blushed

Sakura frown though her knees were locked it was like tsunade new form had a power over her as sakura was wet.  She said " I know it's a damn prnis I just never seen one. I'm still a virgin okay." She didnt look at tsunade blushing plus sakura knew if they went all the way she most like get pregnant though perhaps tsunade wanted that. Sakura found herself bear tsunade  feeling her suit falling off
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:19 pm

Hinata's mouth hung open, and he grabbed Naruto's rear pulling her in tight. "Uh, Naruto...what is this feeling?" he asked before he started moving his hips on their own accord as they kissed. "Mmmm...this feels so good"

Tsunade rolled his eyes at her and shook his head. "Just how old are you Sakura? And it's called a penis...don't be using those euphemisms around me" He told her before he sat down. "Well...you wanna learn? Fat chance you'll fit this impressive slab of meat...or are you a big girl now?" she taunted her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:54 pm

Naruto gasped as she felt hinatas massive cock pushing into her stretching her. Naruto moaned and winced as hinata deflowered naruto as hinata pushed fully into naruto naruto blushed as her insides were wet and tight squeezing around hinata. Naruto looked into hinatas face and blushed as she kissed him her body aching and craving hinata. Naruto wasnt sure what to do now.

Sakura said " your a guy now how. And wow that's huge. I never seen a guys private.  I dunno what to do." She blush feeling like tsunade was undress sakura with her eyes
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 12:43 pm

Hinata snickered to himself when he heard about what Kakashi read in his books. He was bright red when she removed his bathing suit. "Wha, what are you doing?" He asked after seeing her position and lower herself onto him. "Naruto! Ngh, wha...oh, wow...this feels amazing...soothing" he told her.

Tsunade was not sure if it was the water or the booze but he had a massive hard-on for Sakura jutting out more than a foot but it resembled and eggplant in thickness. "I'm not sure what is happening, but...wanna have some fun with this?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:45 am

Naruto blushed and said " I briefly saw them in one of kekashis books." She blushed as she figured maybe that was the best way  to relieve hinata.  Naruto  got up up and removed hinatas clothing off and position herself ove r hinata.  Naruto said " I dunno if it will fit."  She lowered herself  feeling the tip pushing inside her. Naruto was nervous but so hot to

Sakura wondered what was going on unaware of the effects of the water. Not only that but once transformed the first person they saw of the opposite srx they saw they would attracted to and have to have sex with. Sakura said "lady tsunade what going on. How is this happening"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:22 am

Hinata was speechless at her suggestion. "How did you find these pictures?" He asked. He was starting to throb, and he groaned. "Just help me fix it!"

Tsunade turned towards Sakura as her breasts were shrinking and going to her impossibly huge bulge in her pants. It was appeantly the water that was affecting them. Tsunade had taken a quick dip with her friend and now she was turning into a hunk.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:12 am

Naruto said " I ugh.... dont know much I know when mine got like this storming it for a bit helped til I climaxed. I seen a few pictures where a man's part goes into a girls parts we can try that.  Naruto was blushing as they discussed having sex.it was easy to see though both craved the other.

Sakura saw tsunade panic some.  Sakura wondering what was going on that she wasnt seeing.  She said " naruto and hinata are together they can look after each other.  I dont think I need to leave you in this state"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:00 am

Hinata blushed and tapped his fingers together nervously. "Um...well...I" he muttered before he felt very embarrassed about the question. "I don't know...I've never tried asking. I have been so focused on my studies and training that...I never learned how" he said. He groaned louder to her stroking, and he smiled faintly. "Do you like it?" he asked.

Tsunade was in a rush before she took Sakura into the room with her closing the doors. "Not now! I can't fight well while impaired" she muttered. She looked towards Sakura and told her. "Look for Naruto and Hinata. Something is off"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:09 am

Naruto blushed and said "  I know how male parts work you know how female parts work I'm sure we can make each other feel good." She blushed as she stroke hinata faster naruto's fox eyes seem to give hinata confidence

Sakura wasnt sure why tsunade luck was so good. She thought it had been bad.  She nodded and follow tsunade who was drunk still from sake.  Sakura help her heading back to their room unaware what naruto and hinata was doing
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:53 am

Hinata gulped and groaned. "I...I'm not sure if this is helping" he told her. He tensed up, and it twitched upon Naruto's grasp. "It feels...so good" he told her innocently.

"That's right! I've nearly cleared this place out" Tsunade said before she trailed off thinking. "Wait a moment..." she muttered before she threw another round. "Another 11!?" she gulped realizing that this was not a good sign. "We need to go!" She told Sakura. She was not sure why or what was happening, but she needed to think.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:41 am

Naruto blushed and said " I ugh.... helping."  She blushed as she reached down and grasped him and rubbed slow while moving her body. Naruto's body ached cracing hinatas attention. Naruto could believe this was happening

Sakura hear lady tsunade and headed her way and said " wow your on a roll."  Sakura could feels people's eyes on her.  But tsunade would find sakura was her lady luck
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:31 am

Hinata was equally happy that they were alone at the spa, but he was embarrassed that he had no control of his body. "Ngh, what are you doing Naruto?" he asked her. His heart was beating like a racehorse, and he felt like one oddly enough. He shuttered nervously hoping that no one would walk in on them.

Tsunade was having a fantastic time with her new friend. "7s again! Whoo! I'm on a roll!" She shouted as she played at the craps table. She did not realize just how much money she had won. "Ho boy! Mama needs a new pair of shoes!" she shouted as she rolled the dice in between her fingers. She then threw the dice and 11! "Oh yea! Keep it coming!" she shouted as she took another swig of her sake.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:21 am

Naruto blushed as she could feel the wetness growing between her legs.  She was happy they were alone. I let be embarrassing if some caught them.  Naruto thought this was weird .   She looked at hinata and blush wanting him to kiss her.  Naruto felt so shy why was her heart beating so fast.  She  moved  her lower lips rubbed hinatas erection along with her belly.  Naruto breasts rubbed against his chest

Meanwhile sakura found herself in the gambling hall in her bikini.  She had totally gotten lost in the resort
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 9:00 am

Hinata shivered feeling his sensitive member sliding against Naruto's stomach. It felt, nice. He then blushed on how girls pleasured themselves, which he responded, "Um, well..."he mumbled not feeling comfortable with describing it to her. "Um, yea...maybe we can help each other" he told her before he wondered how Sakura and Tsunade were doing in case more bizarre occurrence where happening.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am

Naruto blushed art hinata.  She gasped feeling hinata move alittle and his member rubbing between her thighs and stomach.  Naruto let out a small moan.  Naruto said " how do...girls masterbate " naruto was bright red both at jer own question and what hinata was asking.  Naruto moved alittle feeling hinatas length ribbing against her lips she said " maybe we can help each other"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:58 am

Hinata looked down at his raging hard on that Naruto was pointing out. He gulped and felt dismayed. "What do you mean it won't go down until I take care of it? Just how do I do that?" He asked. He was afraid to even touch it. He was afraid what it would mean. He blushed as he bit his lip. "Um...can you help me with it? You know more about this sort of thing than I do" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:50 am

Naruto was bright red feeling hinatas erection pinned between her thighs and her stomach hinata could feel naruto was wet and hot. Naruto said "thanks I'll have to get used to these.  You know that's not gonna go down til you handle it"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:10 am

Hinata was staring at Naruto's chest still, and She rather, now he was fully erect jutting out in all it's thick meaty glory. When Naruto tripped over her massive tits, he patted at her back. "Hey, you need to lean back a little when walking. Those things must weigh 20 lbs each" she remarked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:54 am

Naruto blushed and said "  I dont think this is a genjutsu cause then cause we are aware of what's happening we could break it and we cant. "  she noticed hinatas getting erect.  Naruto said with a blush " I think you are aroused by the way I look.  Let's cover up and get back to the....." naruto tried to stand losing her balance   naruto had fell against hinata and letting go of his trunks was now laying against hinatas body fully nude.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:43 am

Hinata gave what he said some thought. "Yes, how about we swap clothes? These aren't like our real bodies...right? This could be like some crazy Genjutsu" she asked. She groaned feeling the blood going to her fat growing footling. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next