Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Sakura moaned " oh fuck yes so good.  Worship me tsunade oh gods...."  sakura couldnt do anything but hold on to tsunade as she feed of her milk and thrust she said " oh god....I'm gonna....." she couldnt finish as her body erupted and shook from the pleasure

Naruto blushed and came up behind her to fondle hinatsd breasts and said : well you have nothing to be jealous of yours are quite big to. So you never answered my question will you marry me"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 11:34 pm

Tsunade started to grind her hips into her quickly wanting to get off. She leaned back in to suckle Sakura's white sweet nectar. She could barely contain herself when she was now too long to fit inside her. She felt the resistance and heard Sakura's grimace. "I'm big..." she spoke proudly of herself.

Hinata shook her head at her and blushed. "I don't know what came over me, but...I didn't think that you would outdo me...you sly fox!" she told her before she gave her a playful shove. "Let's get ready"
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 10:31 pm

Sakura said " oh gods.... yes it has to be. "  sakura rocked her hips  she wasnt sure how much more she could fit tsunade in.  Sakura could barely think the pleasure was intense. She wondered briefly what she meant by bloom

Naruto smirked as hinata teased her.  She said " what scared to make me your wife. I mean you were so feral when you were so manly."  She teased back lovingly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:32 pm

(I might keep the replies short, since there are a lot of dialogue exchanges)

Tsunade moaned out loud. "I know, this is just crazy...it has to be the water. I swallowed some by accident" she told her as she pulled her mouth away from her teat. She wiped the milk off her chin. "Yes, you are starting bloom!" she told her. She gasped to her insides squeezing her, and she grasped her breast. "Oh fuck..." she muttered.

Hinata blushed to the thought of getting married. "Married? Are you...wanting to wait until you...figure out what form you want?" she asked although she was teasing her at this point.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 9:01 pm

Well I can play others as needed for the story I just forget who's all involved.)

Sakura gasped " god it's getting bigger"   she gasped as tsunade began drinking her milk confirming to tsunade that sakura was indeed with child.  Sakura milk was rich and sweet.  Sakura  held tsunade head  as her insides squeezed around tsunade giant clit

Narunts blushed seeing all there juices flowing from hinata. Naruto said "  I dunno it will be weird cause of my form.  Though we could get married"  she blushed seeing hinata seemed to be more pleased at the prospect of her baring her offspring
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:31 pm

(Just let me know who you want to play and I will cover the rest. We can have a "kidnapping" plot with involving our favorite Kitsune)

Tsunade could feel herself still stretching out Sakura even now. She noticed the milk streaming from Sakura's teat, which she brought her mouth to suckle them. She flicked them with her tongue and gently nibbled them with mastery.

Hinata was a hot wet mess at this point as she was still suffering from the aftershocks of their most recent session. "Um, I love you too... Naruto-kun" she said as their love juices poured from her folds thanks to that massive plug being removed from her. "Uh, what will I say to my family about my bump?" She asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Yeah cant keep up who all there is lol but we will go as it come it be interesting)

Sakura blushed as tsunade laid her back and pushed her clit into her. Sakura gasped at the size. Sakura felt jolts of pleasure being jolted into her by tsunade clit. Tsunade could see little droplets of milk coming out of sakura nipples

Naruto kissed her and said " me to...." naruto pulled out slowly. She said " well we made love.  I love you hinata." Naruto vowed that no one would ever take hinata from her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 8:03 pm

(It wouldn't work for Kirinmaru, but I promise some funny stuff. Also...InuGenki does have 2 bisexual concubines on plus his wife is bi as well. Might be a shock to Towa. InuGenki has Kiyohime a Dragon Hanyou and Megumi an Oni)

Tsunade decided to make her wish come true as she slit her gigantic clit into Sakura shivering as she did so. "Mmmm, yes...I want to be inside" she told her being honest with her. She watched Sakura's reaction closely before she would begin her thrusts into her. She could feel herself still growing.

Hinata still panted very heavily after their action. She shivered not wanting to move at all. "Ah...I can still feel it!" she told them agreeing to the statement about how amazing it felt. She was taking a liking to both sides to Naruto. "Mmmm, ah...what have you done to me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 7:41 pm

Yeah they be trained. It be funny if kirimaru screamed and kidnapped towa or setsuna and claimed one as his mate)

Sakura mmed and said " I dunno but something is making me so hot and I desire to feel you inside me."  She blushed at the confession

Naruto pantedand half hinata her breasts pressing against hinatas.  She listened to hinata and said " I dunno..... but that was amazing. " she blushed rubbing hinatas sides unaware hinata was pregnant with twins. The question was witch of naruto sides she like naruto or naruto nine tails
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 7:21 pm

(Towa, Setsuna, and Moroha's journey is to be trained to face not just Kirinmaru, but battle the Grim Comet in the future. InuGenki is just that mentor figure...most likely replacement of Kirinmaru once he's slain)

Tsunade bit her lip about sticking her clit into Sakura, which that concept was just now registering to her as a possibility now. "Is it...big enough to...get you off?" she asked. She noted that although impressive it was not like her super shaft from the night before.

Hinata shouted out, "Naruto!" she cried out as she panted heavily. She gasped for breath. "Your fox! He's doing this! But why!?" she cried out. She looked down at the cream pie, and she gave up on denying her destiny. "Are they going to be...demon children?" she pondered.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Okay well I'll give it a read and we will work with it.)

Sakura wiggled some as she reached down and began rubbing her own clit moaning.  Something about tsunade  new part was making sakura extremely horny.  She kissed tsunade and said " put it in me. You know you want to worship me some more."

Naruto was unaware of what her fox was doing to hinata.  Naruto kissed hinata deeply as she tried to pull out of hinata but could resist and she shoved her cock deep into hinatas as her body begged for as she climaxed filling hinata with his powerful seed. Naruto groaned " ah hinata I cant help it....."  she panted
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 6:56 pm

(I think Towa could technically use her energy sword technique to use the broken Tenseiga, but I have brought in InuGenki's backstory into the mix, so he could use the alternative Tenseiga. I figured that Towa would be smart enough to extend the blade, but InuGenki could provide farther explanation if needed)

Tsunade looked at her smiling and shook her head. "No, it just feels stiff and out of place" she told her before she hissed and moaned to her touch. "It's so sensitive!" she told her with a quick flinch. She allowed Sakura to touch it, but it sent electricity through her spine. "It's like it's a big clit!" she told her.

Hinata could somehow sense his fox chakra flowing through her and corrupting her. She could not resist this feeling. She truly wanted to mother his kids, but this was coaxing her plans to have them sooner. "Ah! Naruto! I'm going to..." she muttered before she clamped down and gasped for breath. "Ah! Ah! Aaaaah!" she shouted as she gripped onto him tight and shuttered.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 6:40 pm

Yeah I just watched the finale and setsusa does die but at the end I believe sesshomaru gave toha the broken tetsiaga witch I'm sure she be able to use to bring her back.  I guess we truly want know til next season as for this to they will get to the island)

Sakura was surprised at it.  She wondered if tsunade some hoe made it manifest like some kind of jutsu. She said " does it hurt."  She blushed at the question. She reached out to touch it.  Ribbing it as memory of last night made sakura wet. Remember how she demanded tsunade to worship her

If hinata looked in naruto eyes she would see the foxs influence the nine tails used its chakra to reach hinatas pleasure zones. Naruto gasped as hinatsd inside were so tight she wasnt sure how much longer she could resist the urge to climax.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2021 6:53 pm

(I'd have to finish watching Yashahime before I go and make one. Might have wrote us into a hole with this Naruto Rp XD)

Tsunade's psuedophallus kept growing to that of what she had last night. "This is so weird" she muttered not used to the weight of it at all.

Hinata was trying her best to resist this feeling, but she was giving in. Her insides squeezed down, and she was breathing heavily. "Curses, Naruto! Is this your fox's doing?" she whined.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 10:50 pm

Yeah if you want to start a post we can do something with the onus. We dont have to bring setsuns in toha can be sesshomarus only child)

Sakura continued to rub it and said " what's going on it's getting big" she smiled though confused what was happening.    Though she halted hoped  she was getting the penie back

Naruto moaned as she  could feel hinatas inside squeezing her cock it was like hinata wanted her to climax in her again.  Naruto and the nine tails wanted hinata to be addicted to her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2021 9:40 pm

(Akemi just takes pride in bearing strong offspring, it's not so much just the pregnancy. InuGenki has the most experience raising kids though XD)

Tsunade's nub kept growing; although, it was not what they thought it was and more of a enhanced part of her. "Oh wow, it's growing again!" she shouted. She was amazed at how big and thick her nub grew. "What the hell?" she muttered.

Hinata gulped and told her, "I love you too, Naruto" she then panted heavily. "Oh, Naruto! What's happening!?" she shouted noticing the difference from the night before.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:00 pm

No Setsuna is alive. And I know akamai is a milf she loves being pregnant to I remember. Its gonna be interesting who claims the daughters)

Sakura was  hornt herself she saw tsunade nub and went to her to playfully rub it.  She said " I just mean theres always alot for you to stress over I just wish to help you. When you worry I dont see that beautiful smile of yours"

Naruto couldnt explain it but he could just sense hinats and what her body craved.  Though naruto crazed hinata inside her like last night.  Naruto thrusted in hinata and broke free to breath from her breast and said " oh gods hinata I love you I can just sense your need."  He growled low as he moved to her over breast hinata could feel the nine tails chakra fueling her and enhancing her pleasure areas
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:42 pm

(Wasn't Setsuna killed? And yes, InuGenki does have kids with Akemi. She's a milf)

Tsunade gave her a strange look. "And what do you have in mind?" she asked. She finally got out of the showers and dried herself off. Her nub was enlarged.

Hinata moaned and gasped feeling that boner pop back into her hole. "Oh...what's going on?" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 10:29 pm

Yeah I can see inugenki tutoring moroha and yoga. Maybe sesshomaru teaches setsuko since shes shown more  of sesshomarus physical trait. Maybe the also gives toga training since shes the oldest of the three. Though each will have to contiube the inu bloodline)

Sakura said " I know that but maybe I can help with somethings."  She kissed tsunade and got up to finished showering and then getting out to dry off.  Her boobs felt so sore and heavy

Naruto was gonna answer but hinata seemed to enjoy her drinking. Naruto laid hinata back her erection free she slid it into hinata naruto could just sense hinata needed her inside her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 9:46 pm

(Well his wife Akemi would be Kirinmaru's daughter, and yes she has macromastia still. InuGenki was in another realm and the rainbow pearls are needed to get him out of that realm. Pst, he can be like Moroha and Towa's tutor. Sesshomaru thinks InuGenki is a slacker)

Tsunade shook her head at her saying. "I am the hokage...I worry about things...it's my job" she told her.

Hinata's eyes widened in horror. "But...Naruto...that's impossible...how?" she asked in disbelief. She reached around and cradled Naruto's head as she continued to breastfeed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 11:10 am

Yeah I suppose he could fit what you hot in mind)

Sakura listened to tsunade.  She nodded as she said"  is there anything I can do to ease you mind. I'll help anyway I csn."  She blushee unaware how much tsunade liked being the man she had been

Naruto looked st hinata.  She blushed and lit go of hinatas breast and said " something was leaking from your breast it tastes good."  Naruto moved to the other breast.  Naruto's cock began to get erect again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2021 7:20 am

(My InuGenki character fits the plot still...only some names are different)

Tsunade rubbed her shoulder and shook her head telling her, "We'll see, I still feel a bit strange right now...and it's not the hangover, hun" she told her. She heard something in her head with a man's voice tell her. "You liked the new you...didn't you?"

Hinata had a feeling that she might be ovulating and not actually pregnant until Naruto started breastfeeding. "Wha...what are you doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 11:18 pm

Sakura blushed as tsunade talked.  She  said " it's possible but I think any influence wore off after you changed back. What if I told you I think my love is more than teacher student. I think...I'm in love with you"

Naruto was unaware  she had succeed in pregnanting hinata who now joined naruto and sakura who were also pregnant.  There bodies changing as the pregnancy were gonna be half the time of normal ones.  Naruto saw the white stuff leaking and coulfnt help herself as she leaned forward to lick it then began suckling from her breast

I like it so far)
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Tsunade continued to caress Sakura's hair. "You are special to me...but...I'm not so sure if it's the love between teacher and student or love between lovers" she explained. She let out a heavy uncertain sigh and told her, "I hope we aren't under the influence of something..."

Hinata bit her lip to her being told that they liked her moan. "Ah, Naruto!" she shouted before something white leaked out from her teat.

(You liked it?)
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 10:33 pm

Sakura liked how tsunade hand ran through her hair.  She felt like she could sit there forever feeling tsunade caressing her. She blushed and said "special of course you are."  Shr leaned up to kiss tsunade gently.  Sakura nodded. She hoped they could figure it out togather.

Naruto smirked but noted hinata mentioning her boobs were sensitive.  He also noted that hinatas boobs seemed alittle bigger than a few hours ago. Naruto said " I love that cute moan."  Her fingers traced hinatas nipples teasing them

Ooc I finished all the dub of yashahime that they had on hulu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next