Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 pm

Sakura smirked and reach up to rubbing tsunade breasts.  She said well if I'm pregnant you did father it. Though you make a good mother to. We shall figure it out togather."  She turned tsunade face and kissed her

Naruto smirked  rubbing hinatas sides.  He said " dont rush it take it slow.  "  naruto gasped at how tight hinata was and the warmth surrounding his cock it felt good  he smirked as he let her adjust to his size before moving
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 pm

Tsunade made sure to touch Sakura's side and rub it gently. "You mean mother...I'm not a man" she spoke firmly. She patted her back and told her. "We'll figure this out" she told her as they hugged each other.

Hinata gulped and nodded with a blush to her being told she looked so much better in this form. She climbed up onto the futanari, and she mounted her then lowered herself onto her first dick. She took in a deep breath and cringed. "Eh, it's so big" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:36 pm

Sakura wasnt sure people would believe her. After all it was well known she had been saving herself for sasuke.  She said " well I think the hokage would make a great father."  She smirked  getting up to wrap her arms around tsunage.

Naruto nodded and said " I like you in either for but this form is so much better."  She looked at Hindus and said " we can you look ready to experience your first dick."  He smirk laying back for hinata to mount him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 6:02 pm

Tsunade laughed about her parents wanting them to get married. "Well, I think they are going to need an explanation. The man that got you pregnant is no longer of this world. No body would call you a whore if your lover perished under mysterious circumstances...you get what I'm getting at?" she asked. She grinned evilly. "And what a wonderful hokage I would be for helping raise the baby"

Hinata blushed when Naruto asked if she missed her cock. "I mean, it was fun while it lasted. I'm just glad that I'm back being me" she told her. She blushed bright red and asked her. "Do you want to have...sex?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Sakura hoped she was right.   She said " well along as people font think I'm a whore or something. You know if I do end up pregnant my parents will mist likely want us to get married."  She blushed though part of her  could see tsunade being happy holding a baby.

Naruto nodded as he wondered why he hadn't gotten back to normal fully. Though the concern was lost when hinata started sucking on him.  He said " so good.  Do you miss yours."  He reached down to rob hinata folds fonding them very moist. Naruto's own gold were moist along with his massive erection.  If hinata contiubed on this course she would soon taste naruto's seed
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Tsunade seemed to be beaming with pride when she was asked why it would be interesting. "Because it's not heard of for a woman to get another woman pregnant. Finding the explanation would be the interesting part...wouldn't it?" she asked. She snickered to herself then told her. "Sakura, you just said you were ovulating...that's a symptom of ovulation, honey" she told her.

Hinata looked Naruto over and told her. "Well, you're half back to normal" she said with a giggle. She snickered and obliged to suck on his cock while doing her other motions on her. "How's this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 5:24 pm

Sakura said " I understand all that.  I just know I just know it was close to my time.  Perfect chance for me to get pregnant.  The chances are high." She looked down.  She then blushed slightly when tsunade said it be interesting if she was.  She said "'why do you think it be interesting.  How would we explain it. It's strange though my breasts feel heavier and sensitive,"

Naruto kissed hinata as they laid in bed with hinata stroking massaging her balls. Naruto looked ar hinata waking up.  She said " your back to normal. Why am I not back to normal."  She moaned as she said " my breasts are sensitive and feel heavier and my cock is throbbing maybe you should taste me  to make sure my semend okay." She smirked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Tsunade stared at Sakura blankly when she said she might be pregnant. "Sakura...there are so many way why you should not be pregnant right now. Even if this gimmick managed to give me viable sperm, and you were ovulating...it would take about a week before a fertilized egg were to implant itself and take root, then you'd actually be pregnant" she assured her. She ran her fingers through her air and shook her head at this notion. "Heh, that will be interesting if you actually did though...wouldn't it?" she asked.

Hinata started to massage his ball sack while she massaged his cock in her other hand. "Um...Naruto? How are you feeling?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Sakura listened and said " gimmick really you think so" she nodded and made notes of the events but kept s few details out.  She said " I'm not upset but..... I think I might be....pregnant she difnt look at tsunade scared what she might say.

Naruto moaned lightly as her erection grew on hinatas hand. Naruto spread her legs giving hinats better access. Hinata would be able to feel his full ball sack full of seed for her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:29 am

Tsunade nodded as she adjusted her breasts, and then she saw how disappointed Sakura was. "I had a feeling it would be temporary...must be some sort of gimmick" she rationalized. She shrugged her shoulders and tapped her finger to her chin. "We'll make a note of it. I don't know if this is related to the island or not" she said before she gave her a look. "Why are you upset?"

Hinata's elbow brushed up against her lover's cock, and she reached into her pants to give it a good stroking.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:38 am

Sakura said " huh oh wow you ste back.  It must be temprar."  She blushed alittle disappointed.  She got up and stretched her breasts felt sore and heavy.  She said "  um should we report what happen last night." She blushed wondering if tsunade remembered it all.  She also wondered if she was pregnant. It was close enough that the chances were high. She wondered what tsunade would say if she did wind up pregnant

Naruto moaned as hinata did that witch made her arouse making her  cock grow with need for more attention.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:29 am

Tsunade stroked her chin and looked back at Sakura and laughed. "Sakura...I'm back to normal" she told her. She looked out at the island from the window. "I might have to ask questions about this place later...that was so weird" she muttered.

Hinata kept groping Naruto's breasts while she slept finding them heavenly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 12:22 am

Sakura had been wore out after going a second round.   She slept soundly cuddled up to tsunade  unaware that tsunade grew inside her.  If tsunade used her medical jutsu she could easily find out. Sakura mmed and said " come back to bed."  She wasnt awake fully so hadn't noticed tsunade was backed to normal

Meanwhile naruto was snuggled against hinata hold her close like sakura now carried hinatas child naruto was the only one who hadn't changed back due to her pregnancy but she  now sported male and female parts. Naruto was unaware that both tsunade and hinata would find themselves horny changing genders back  made their bodies fertile
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:52 pm

Later in the morning after all of them got it out of their systems, Tsunade got up out of bed and stretched. She noticed that her breasts were coming back, and she was now female again. She looked back at Sakura sleeping soundly before she looked back out of the window. "What the hell happened last night?" she muttered as she grabbed her head thanks to a major hangover. "Was it just a dream?"

Hinata had returned to female as well sleeping all cuddled up to Naruto in bed clutching on tightly and cutely.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:26 pm

Naruto blushed as hinata agreed to fuck her again and this time took control. Naruto groaned as hinata enter her once again
  Naruto blushed " only if you want me to."  She kissed him willing  to have hinatas baby if she desired

Sakura said " oh fuck yes feels so good. Dont stop...." she held on to tsunade as she arched as she screamed her orgasm feeling tsunade  climaxing so much into her. It was like tsunade wanted sakura to get pregnant. Sakura panted laying against him  her body do overwhelmed with pleasure and her belly swelled with tsunade seed
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 11:15 pm

Hinata looked at Naruto when she asked to be fucked again, and he nodded. "Yea...let's do it!" he spoke with more confidence. He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up then jabbing her with his staff. "You really want to get pregnant?" he asked.

Tsunade bucked his hips keeping deep inside her before he gushed out a heaping load of baby juice into her then more and more until he was empty. He kept it inside her and caressed her hip with satisfaction. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:56 pm

Baruto blushed as hinata began pumping himself.  Naruto said " well it can be hard sometimes if you get in not the rift time. Though this time is good. I think you want to put it in me again. " naruto smirked leaning back and began rubbing her folds teasing hinata. She couldnt help flirting and taunting him

Sakura moaned as tsunade moved.  Sge said "  oh yes show me....so good"  she gasped as tsunade was so deep. She kissed him her breasts dragged against his chest
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:41 pm

Hinata smiled making it sway. "Yea, we'll have to do research...hehe" he said before he snickered watching himself grow again. "I like how big it is and how it grows bigger and fatter" he told her. He reached down to grab his member and started pumping it. "Mmmm...I can't believe you all walk around with this thing"

Tsunade bucked his hips to her rocking. "Mmmm, yea...I'll show you what my cock can do...don't you worry" he told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:25 pm

Naruto said " true it's very convenient.    We will have to do research. I guess til we figure out we will have to get used to our new genders"  she blushes and said "well your duck is rather impressive though I think you like how I made you feel as I can see tour aroused again"

Sakura took a breath feeling tsunade pulsing inside her.  She took all she could her insides were right and wet.  She rocked her hips and said " now  show me what that pebis can do."  She was gonna ask tsunade bot to cum inside her but she forgot as the pleasure replaces the pain  unaware tsunade had her own plans for sakura
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Hinata was blushing when even when he explained it to her, she was still wanting one. "Is this normal?" he asked. He was not paying attention to how his cock dangled down to nearly his knees. "That island appeared, and we got changed genders" he said before he caught Naruto staring at his cock. He swung his hips smirking. "Oh, do you love my dick?" he asked.

Tsunade helped hold his eggplant as Sakura sat down stretching herself around him. He soon placed a hand on her hip and his mouth hung open. "Oh yea...that's the spot!" he told her. He caressed her hips to ease and comfort her. "Relax...You don't need to fit all of it in you. I can only take in eight inches, mine is near double that" he told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 pm

Naruto listen and said " that does sound like it hurts but....."  she wondered if it be worth it if hinata wanted it.  She was then shocked when hinata mention the island.  Sge said "  how can it be the island we arent even there yet"   she blushed seeing hinatas cock flopping around

Sakura looked at tsunade nodding as s got up and positioned herself.  She said " be gentle."  She blushed as she winced as tsunade cock stretched her and soon tsunade deflower sakura and was fully inside her the sensation was more satisfying than tsunade thought.  Sakura winced to the pain but was brave as she kissed tsunade
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Hinata stared at her in shock. "Naruto...you do know how painful childbirth is right? Try fitting a watermelon through your vagina...It might feel good, but I'm telling you...it's a trick into getting you pregnant" He told her recalling being there when she helped midwife her cousins back then. He then shook his head and stood up. "It must be that Island! It has to be!" he told her pounding his fist into his hand.

Tsunade groaned and began to leak pre. "Hurry and get on...experience this before it goes away!" he told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:18 pm

Naruto blushes and said " I ugh.... dunno I'm willing to test the theory.  It felt good you inside me." She was bright red then said " we dont even know how we became like this so unless we luck up and find a way to change back."  She wondered what hinata had in mind

Sakura was unaware of tsunade evil plans l.   She pus herself against tsunade tongue it felt good and sakura was getting wetter by the second. .  Sakura began pushing him in her mouth more reaching down to fondle his balls.  She mumble " I have a good teacher"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Hinata snickered at her when she mentioned how babies are made. "If that's how babies are made, then would you want me to shot this white stuff in you?" he asked. He sighed heavily and looked down at her rubbing him off. "What if there's a way to change us back?" he asked.

Tsunade was feeling rather evil knowing exactly what Sakura needed. It was not fair to have all this experience to be exploited. He was interrupted with his mastery when she started sucking his tip lightly. "Mmmmm, you learn quick" he told her before he went back to eating her out.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Naruto blushed and said "I dunno I think thsts what guys just do. Maybe that's how babies are made or something
Not like i had anyone to teach me." Naruto cleaned herself off and blushed as hinata was still hard.  Naruto reached down to rub him something told her they were gonna be doing this for a while

Sakura said " no on taught me. It's just far you...oh gof"  hlshe l pi st her train of though as tsunade pushed her tongue in sakura untouched folds. Sakura finally contiubed " it's far if I prepare you. That you prepare me after all your suppose to be worshipping my body."  She  rubbed her breast faster against his cock leaning down to suck lightly on the tip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next