Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 12:00 pm

Hinata nodded still blushing and had noticed the stares she was getting from him. "Yes, I have...Thank you...I tried really hard to get things right, but...I'm not quite there...not just yet" she admitted. She had to say that her bust size increase had encumbered her progress with training. "I don't know how Lady Tsunade could manage..." she murmered to herself.

Tsunade snorted and know exactly to what Hinata was referring to, and she sighed happily. "Psh, Just use them to your advantage, Hinata. They can be a great source of power" she remarked before she walked off humming to herself. "Speaking of training...how has your training progressed?" she asked the team.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 11:49 am

Naruto smiled at hinata.  He said "  yeah I been training really hard.  Thank you for thinking about me I owe you one."  He looked at hinata who indeed has grown into a fine looking woman.  He said " looks like you been training hard to."

Sakura sigh but was also bright red.  She had t been interested in any other guys but susake but her hope for his return had been wavering of late.  She said " well as long as we stay on mission I guess it could be our stop be for we hit the island.  It is s long way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:39 am

Hinata blushed bright red and got very meek as he told her that she really did not need to do such a thing. "Oh uh, well...I just thought that since you have been busy with training a lot recently that, I uh...I thought I'd help" she told him honestly.

Tsunade grinned evilly and whispered to her, "I know of a village with a nice resort and spa. Great food, Great entertainment, amazing beaches, hot guys..." she told her; although, she failed to mention that when she meant entertainment that it included gambling.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 10:16 pm

Naruto blushed as hinata move  seeing her boobs bouncing as the bag appeared  he said " ugh.... thanks hinata that was nice of you you didnt have to." he gave her a charming smile.  Ge tried to hide the urges he felt inside.  It was like the fox demom inside him wanted him to go wild with any woman he felt aroused  for to spread his seed around.  He ignored these feelings for now.  He saw tsunade whisper something to sakura.

Sakura blushed as she wondered why ladt tsunade asked.  She said "  igh...  of course we have to check ever surrounding  the island has. Why do you ask."   Sakura wondered what lady tsunade was thinking
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 9:50 pm

"Oh! Of course! I thought you might pack light, so..." Hinata said before she did some signs and a huge oversized backpack appeared in a poof of smoke. "I packed for you as well" She said with that cute motherly voice of hers.

Tsunade stared at her in shock, but she covered her mouth laughing out loud with her massive hangers sloshing about in her gi. "Well, you all have prepared well...but have you...hehe" She whispered before she gathered the two ladies. "Packed your bathing suits?" she asked. She then laughed evilly hinting at why she was really joining their mission.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 9:23 pm

Naruto saw lady sundae looking at him.  He wondered what he did.  He hated when she stared at him.  He looked at hinata and said " of course I pack light but I have the essentials.  Did you pack everything you need hinaya."

Sakura nodded to lady tsunade .  She said " I got everything all prepared.  Even got some scrolls for storage if we need them."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 5:06 pm

"Yea, that's what I thought" Tsunade said to herself when Naruto's ADHD kicked in and did his overly energetic war cry. She crossed her arms over her buxom and grabbed her forehead having the onset of a migraine. "I hope you grabbed enough of them...Don't want to run out of them before we left the village" she remarked as she gave Naruto and ominous stare.

"Um, Naruto...did you, um...pack anything?" Hinata asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 4:37 pm

Naruto felt nervous all of the sudden he was surrounded by hot women.  He was the only guy in the group.  He had a feeling things were gonna be different after this mission.  Naruto was silent for a minute then said ALRIGHT LETS GO!!!" He through his fist in the air excitedly

Sakura sigh and approached the two other women.  She said " I made sure to grab medical supplies along with  supplies to take samples of anything unique we might find on this island"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 2:30 pm

There had been quite a commotion with how this new island just appeared seemingly out of nowhere; coincidently, Tsunade was feeling overworked and wanted to take a day off. Using this island drama as a means to get out of the office. She gathered a team of ninja that she handpicked, and she proceeded to headed out to meet them at the gates. She met up with Hinata along the way. Hinata had blossomed into quite the remarkable beautiful woman. Tsunade had the bigger bust of course, but she did notice the rack Hinata had gotten.

"Greetings, Lady Tsunade" Hinata said as she bowed to her.

"Greetings, Hinata...are you ready for some adventure" She asked.

"Um? Adventure?"

"Oh course!" Tsunade said as she spun around being all innocent. "It's not all the time that an island pops out of nowhere" she remarked. They finally had arrived at the gates, where she observed Sakura and Naruto. Not much had changed between them. She sighed heavily and placed her hands on her hips. "This is a simple reconnaissance mission. We are to see if this island is an island for one, and what is on it" She told them. She shifted her hip noticing the stares from Naruto, which it both irritated her and made her nervous.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 6:26 am

It was a new day in the leaf village.  Naruto had gotten word he along with sakura and hinata was to meet  at the entrance to the leaf village.  They had been adding a important mission.  A  large mysterious island had appeared in between the land fire and the land of cloud.  Naruto team was to find this island explore it to determining the reason of its mysterious existance.

Naruto arrived at the gate on time for once seeing sakura waiting.  Seeing her remindes him of his promise to bring sasuke back to the village one day. Now the just waited for hinata who was joining them for this mission and lady sundae who was joining them for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6