Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Tsunade smiled as she sat on her lap and she caressed her hair happily. "Am I that special? Hmm" she mumbled before she sighed heavily. "Well, there are different kinds of love. We'll find out what kind of love it is when we finish this mission" she told her.

Hinata gasped and moaned to her breasts being rubbed. "Oh! Naruto...careful...they are...sensitive" she told her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 1:47 am

Sakura smiled and blushed slightly as tsunade brushed her hair away. Sakura  sighed and said moving to sit in tsunade lap. "   of course your very special to me. Sasuke....I dunno. I have lost alot of hope. I won't someone who feels something for me. Who can love me? "  she bite her bottom lip and said after a second "after last night I feel I connected to you. It's not just cause of the sex. I cant explain it."

Naruto laughed to thinking if she did lady tsunade would be jealous.  When hinata mentioned her breast naruto smirked and said " yes they are big and I like playing with them to. Especially hearing those cute noises you make when I play with them " she reached out and rubbed hinatas breasts "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 1:28 am

Tsunade brushed a strand of hair away from her face, which she said, "Well, out of curiosity of course. I'm not just some kind of nobody. I'm your friend...right?"

Hinata giggled. "I just didn't think you would have tits bigger than Lady Tsunade's" she told her. She put her hands to her boobs. "Well, I have my own to play with..any they are pretty big themselves" she told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 1:19 am

Sakura said " hey why yo do that dor...."  "  she laughed lightly splashing her with some water.  The sighed as sasuke was mention.   She really didnt know what to say.  She took a deep breath and said " may I ask why you want to know the answer to that."  Sakura found her heart racing for some reason.

Naruto said " hey stop laughing it's not funny..... though I think you like it if I go with out Easter for you yo get to to play with them when you want to."  Naruto teased her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 1:08 am

Tsunade looked over at Sakura and smiled ruffling her hair. "Sakura..." she muttered before she shoved her head playfully. "Heh, are you still going to go after Sasuke after this?" she asked.

Hinata shook her head. "Clasp it at your ribs not at your boobs, silly!" she told her. She laughed at her and shook her head. "Well, maybe Lady Tsunade might have bigger bras to fit you" she told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 am

Sakura nodded to tsunade bathing and taking time to was tsunade back.  She wanted to give her time to think things over.  It was alot to process everything that has happen.

Naruto did like hinata said adjusting like hinata said.  " yeah I dont think its gonna clasp.  I think my breasts are to big I think they might rival tsunade. Its gonna take alot to get used to this form."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2021 12:29 am

Tsunade's headache was sort of getting better, but she knew that what Sakura did was only a temporary fix. She sighed heavily and looked up at the steam raising up in the air. "Hmmm, I need to think about this"

Hinata shrugged her shoulders. "Um, I usually put it on backwards and hook the clips before I turn it around to put by boobs in the cups" she told him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Sakura smiled happly as tsunade headache was alittle better.  She nodded and said " well let's see what we can do about that after we clean up." 

Naruto watched hinata as she rummaged through her bag.  Naruto looked at the bra.  Naruto  blushed and tried the bra and said " am I doing this right."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 10:07 pm

Tsunade sighed heavily when Sakura offered her assistance to remedy her headache. She sighed heavily when her headache was alleviated somewhat. "It's working...a little...I might be dehydrated" she told her.

Hinata rubbed her arm tenderly as she pulled out a bra for Naruto. "Well, try this out" she told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Sakura wondered what may of happen between naruto and hinata.   She washed up hearing tsunade complain and her headache.  Sakura said ^let me try something"   using her medical jutsu she kiss tsunade as she pushed a pressure point.  It hurt for like a second but tsunade found it helped her headache.  Sakura asked " hows that working?"

Baruto blushed feeling hinatas eyes on her.  Naruto said " I dunno maybe.  I am alittle taller than you.  I think my breasts are bigger.  I dont know anything about bras."  She looked down at her brrasts.  Naruto knew she was gonna have to get used to her feminine body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 4:04 am

"It probably did, Sakura" Tsunade told her as she jumped in with her. She then rested her head up against the wall rubbing it still having a really bad hangover. "My freaking head" she muttered.

Hinata looked Naruto over and asked her. "Do you think my clothes would fit you? What size bra do you think you need to wear?" she asked as she went to her backpack. "I wear a 32 F...that might work" she told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 2:15 am

Sakura said " okay we probably need to regroup with naruto and hinata. Oh gods what if what happen to you last night happen to them."  She went  and got a shower

Naruto looked at her female hands.  He said " it is strange that I'm still like this. Let's get cleaned up and regroup with the others maybe tsunade can figure it out. But one thing I think my cloths want fit at the moment"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 1:52 am

Tsunade sighed and stood up after she was satisfied. "Sakura, lets get cleaned up and get out of here" she told her.

Hinata rolled her eyes at her before she got up. "I'm not tired Naruto...I'm fine. But you...I'm worried about you. You haven't changed back. Something is off. I just know it" she told her
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 1:39 am

Sakura smirked and  kissed tsunade and said "that seemed intense."  She was satisfied on how hard she made tsunade climax. She licked her fingers clean holding tsunade  as she came of her high of pleasure.

Naruto sighed and said "I dobt feel like I'm under the influence of anything.  He sighed.  He seen so much and been through so much he needed something to keep him grounded. Hinata had family. Naruto had been alone through everything.  He said "  you rest I'll dress and go get is some food before we meet up with sakura and tsunade."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 1:27 am

Tsunade shook her head at her. "You need to learn how to keep it in like all other women...It makes it more intense for when you chose to have sex later" she told her. She finally went over the edge and shouted out climaxing. "Ah! Oh fuck!" she shouted.

Hinata shook her head. "No Naruto, Family takes planning...listen to yourself! Something is wrong! You are under the influence of something" she told her.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 1:08 am

Sakura laughter as she said "  I think it's made you horny  to.  You were already so aroused before I started.  We dont know if you can even change back.  It might be a one shot thing."  Sakura nibbled on tsunade nipple sucking on it hard.  She was determined to make tsunade climax.  Sakura secretly wondered if she was falling for tsunade

Naruto wasnt terrified even though he should be.  He kissed her and said " I'm not in a rush but if it's meant to be it's meant to be. Regardless of when we have a family I know you will make a beautiful mother. You can still train as a parent.  I heard mothers are very strong and scary."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 12:55 am

Tsunade cleared her throat and told her. "What if I transform again...then what? We don't know exactly what happened to us last night, and it has gotten you all horny" she told her. She panted heavily starting to get close.

Hinata did enjoy the fucking, but she was a bit terrified about the prospect of a pregnancy. "Um, Naruto...we still have the rest of our lives together...You shouldn't have to be in a hurry to have a family with me" she told him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 12:10 am

Sakura smirked and said " we could wait til nightfall to cross over to the island that way no one sees us  going to it or anyone on the island seeing us approaching. It's a logical point of action so tol then we can relax and plan."  She smirked using her thumb to flick hur nub of her folds sakura could hear the squishing of her finger moving between tsunade folds. Sakura leaned around to  lick and suck on tsunade nipple.

Naruto panted and said " we dont know if you are."  He smiled at hinata who obviously like the fucking she got.  He held her to her feminine body and said " I dunno I guess the thought of family excites me and scares me.  I have always been alone. So the though of a life with you and a family makes me happy"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 11:49 pm

Tsunade kept moaning to her nipples being played with. "Sakura, I'd love to do this all day with you, but...ack, we're getting distracted from out mission" she spoke between her gasps of pleasure.

Hinata gasped and shouted covering her mouth up to hide it. "Naruto! You did it!" she shrieked before she whimpered. "No, we can't...not right now" she spoke lowly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:22 pm

Sakura smirked at how willing tsunade was.   She said " well you have gotten into me. I could stop if you wish me to. Tell me how do you truly feel about me."  She smirked pinching and twisting see how tsunade liked it. She the moved her fingers fast between her fold.  She wanted tsunade to admit she  always had a thing for her

Naruto couldnt take it  anymore as  he  thrusted as deep as he could as his thick seed gushed out he made sure it stayed inside her.  He panted and said " togather we can handle anything"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:00 pm

Tsunade bit her lip to her nipples being pinched. "Mmmm, what has gotten into you? I've never seen you like this before" she asked as she struggled to fight whatever was possessing her to be complacent with this all.

Hinata smiled happily and told her. "Well, I'm happy being with you...whatever form you take" she told her before she gasped to being thrusted upon deeper still. "Naruto! Are we ready to have a baby? Just think for a minute!" she spoke up. She bit her lip. "Just think what it takes to care for a child! We'll have to put aside our lives and training...do you think that it would be a smart thing to do with trying to find Sasuke and prepare for Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 8:11 pm

Sakura said "well I never got to play with them.  " sakura pinched her nipples. Sge said "  you liked mine you couldnt keep you hands off them last night." She pushed two fingers ing tsunades folds

Naruto  moaned  as hinata fondled his vreasts. Naruto smirked and said " well I may not have a choice but something tells me you dont mind."  He smirk thrusting deep. He said "  I think I'm gonna put a baby in you."  He smirked
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Tsunade moaned for as her massive mammaries were exposed and played with. "Do you like them that much?" She asked.

Hinata reached down to fondle Naruto's breasts. "Are you going to keep this form or what?" She asked
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:41 pm

Sakura smirked and said " I told you last night you should be worship me "  she reached down with one hand to rub her folds the other revealed her breasts  massaging them and playing with her nipples.  She said " no but you I can nake a exception for you;"

Naruto began thrusting up into hinata.  He said " you love my cock   mmmm..... so good" he reached up rubbing her breasts "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:29 pm

Tsunade moaned to her touch and she told her, "Well, are you...into girls?" She was wondering if they should get going and start the mission

Hinata's mouth hung open and moaned out loud as she started grinding against Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next