Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:35 am

Naruto gulped seeing hinatas bulge.  It was easy to see hinata like what he saw.  Naruto said " well we cant exactly go in the state we are in maybe we should go back to the room maybe sakura hadn't left  her room ye6" naruto was brought red as she said " thanks I guess.  Your rather impressive ypurself."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 6:15 am

Hinata blushed and gulped to Naruto grabbing onto his trunks. "Uh, maybe we should warn the others?" She recommended. She snicker to herself and said, " Wow, you have bigger boobs than I did" she said with a giggle
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:45 am

Naruto was relaxing in the spa.  Naruto eyes had drifted close he hadn't noticed his hair had gotten longer and his face grew more feminine. He wiggled some as his man parts seem to recede inside him leaving female parts. His chest got heavy.  Naruto breast had grown to be as big as tsunade and his nipples were perked up. Naruto heard a man yelling his name.  Naruto's eyes open and gasped as he saw hinata stand and her massive bulge  sticking out her pants along with her heavy balls.  He said " what the hell?  How what's going on?  "  his voice was softer this far surpassed his sexy jutsu.  He stood giving hinata a better look of his breasts.and man would be aroused at the sight.  Noticing naruto blush was bright red covering herself and tried to hold up the trunk so hinata didnt see his new lady parts
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 5:18 am

Hinata was completely relaxed in the spot. She sat back leaning up against the wall closing her eyes, but when she opened her eyes she noticed something truly bizarre. She noticed two growths upon Naruto's chest she stared at them confused at what she was staring at until they had become actual breasts. While she was staring at Naruto's breast growth her own were disappearing vanishing as it were. "Hey, Naruto? What's going on? You have..." She asked as she pointed at his perky breasts. Her voice was beginning to deepen. When she looked down, she felt incredible pain and pressure as she had grown man parts. She stood up and to Naruto's horror, she had schlong ever bigger than his. "Naruto! We're changing genders!" She shouted in horror.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:39 pm

Naruto couldnt help but look at hinata breasts.  His bulge got bigger.  He blushed as he followed hinata and got into the spa.  It look like they had it to their self so far.  He was nervous as hinata was so close and the spa felt good.  He  couldnt stop looking at hinata breasts.

Sakura came out her room her curves were just as curvy as hinata.  Though sakura went looking for the spa getting lost.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:26 pm

"Oh, thank you Naruto" Hinata said. She mustered up the confidence to remove her arm from her chest allowing her tits to hang freely. She took his hand and brought him to the spa. She stepped in and instantly felt amazing. She lowered herself and felt very tingly
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Naruto smiled as he set his things down. He saw hinata pull her suit out and go into the other room though the door didnt close all the way.  Naruto tried not to look though he did get glimpes.  He. Changed into his tight trunks that showed off his very impressive bulge.  He saw hinata and said " wow......your beautiful."  He  blushes hoping hinata was careful cause she could trip and fall ontop of naruto.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 9:06 pm

"Oh, Thank you Naruto" Hinata told him sweetly as she entered their room, and she poofed her giant packback of supplies and sat it down before she went into it pulling out her lavender bikini that Ino picked out for her. She blushed bright red and went into a room where she would change into it. She got nervous feeling the material clinging to her skin showing her curves, and her breasts looked ginormous in it. She reached around her tits hiding them as she came out. "Um...how do I look?" she asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:53 pm

Sakura said " yeah the spa sounds wonderful.    How about I meet you and naruto in 30 down at the spa.  That give us time to get settled and ready for the spa."  She the left for her and tsunade toom.

Naruto said " well I suppose we should find our room. "  he was nervous about sharing a room with hinata. Though it was arousing to.  He wondered what hinata was thinking. He grabbed the bags and lead hinata to their room.  He said as he open the door.  He said "after you"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm

Hinata did not mind having Naruto sleeping in the same room as her. Her heart was actually fluttering at this. "Oh, there's a spa! Maybe we should go over after we get our stuff set up" She remarked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 8:19 pm

Sakura nodded to hinata.  She. Went to the desk and found out there were only two rooms left. Both only had king beds. So sakura and tsunade in one and naruto and hinata in the other where naruto being forced to sleep on the floor. Naruto  sighed and followed the girls to the rooms to get settle while tsunade went gambling.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:53 pm

The man whispered into Tsunade's ear. "I don't know what happened to the women. I just got here" he admitted. Tsunade sigh a bit of frustration, before she looked down at his impressive bulge. "Is that your wallet or are you just happy to see me?" she asked. The man reached deep in his pocket and pulled out a fat wad of cash. "Oh baby! You've just became my best friend" She told him while wrapping an arm around his neck.

Hinata made a face realizing what she was doing. "Um, Let's go get rooms" she said giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Naruto was surprised what the guts were doing.  He stood near hinata just in case they tried something.  Though his own bulge was showing  witch was more impressive than anyone in the resort. He hoped last tsunade could get info. 

Sakura blushed wondering what the hell was going on here. She was prepared just incase this was someone's jutsu. She waited for orders from tsunade
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Tsunade looked around, and she noted that most of these men were rather puny looking and spent most of their time staring at each other. She was not impressed by much of anything until they actually made it to the resort. There, they found the women, which she found an odd behavior with them grabbing their breasts. They all stared at Tsunade and her mammoth knockers, and they started to drool. Tsunade finally found a man with a more than adequate bulge in his pants. "Hey, there handsome...what's with the sausage party?" she worked her magic on him. He looked at her very flustered staring at her breasts, which Tsunade did not help by heaving them up to show off her cleavage.

Hinata blushed at Tsunade's attempt to get information. "Um...oh wow" she muttered finding the guy Tsunade was hitting on to be very hot. He looked to be more Tsunade's age unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 6:34 pm

Naruto didnt know what came over him.  He said " yeah I know you can take care of yourself I just couldnt help myself."  He sighed to himself  he did  notice there was not many women.

Sakura said " yeah though alot of these guys look like losers.   I wonder where the rest of the women are"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:52 pm

Tsunade rolled her eyes and told Naruto, "You know, I am capable of handling myself. Even, if you were trying to be noble" she told him before she scanned the beach looking around for men packing something good. She was getting rather thirsty and needed a drink. "Wow, there are so many men here" she remarked. She felt it kind of odd. "Are we the only women?"

"Yea, I hardly see any women here. That's strange" Hinata agreed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 pm

Naruto followed the others looking over the resort. He was thinking it was gonna be impossible to get tsunade away from this place.  He then saw the guy hitting on hinata and then tsunade.  He balled his fist as and animal instinct took over and  when  tsunade finished saying what she did naruto had tan and sent the man flying with kick his eyes briefly flashed nine tails but thr reaction would make any woman neither moist.

Sakura  sighed at naruto reaction thinking so much for laying low. Though it was a manly thing to do. She cracked her knuckle ready to punch naruto to punish him
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Hinata went quiet during the walk over to the resort. Tsunade hummed to herself thinking about picking up a cute guy and getting free drinks. As they arrived at the resort, it was packed. Many people from across the realm was there viewing the oddity from afar. "Oh wow! There's a lot of people here" Hinata remarked.

"Hey babe!" Asked a man's voice.

Hinata was startled by the voice. A man with sunglasses was looking them over. Tsunade glanced over at the man and looked down at his swim trunks. "Not worth my time" she muttered flipping her hair in a huff.

"Hey! Don't go!" The man shouted grabbing Tsunade's arm.

Tsunade's eye twitched, and she balled her fist. "Do you wanna die?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Naruto  notice hinata disappointment ge felt bad for letting her dowb.down.  he nodded to tsunade as he said " I'll give it a try."    He knew using his clones dod improve his training

Sakura said " well dont jinx us.   Though there is a chance there be other curious about this island." She looked ahead hoping the mission went smoothly
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:49 pm

"Oh, I guess it's not" Hinata muttered as she started to rub her shoulder feeling discouraged.

"Just use your shadow clones as batteries" Tsunade stated. "Create more reserves...don't just stick with your body. You can create more" she added. She ran her fingers through her hair and told Sakura, "We should be able to get there by sundown...if nothing happens. You know something will" she remarked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Naruto listened to hinata and said " I have it just takes alot of preparing and focus.  I'll keep at it though. As for the nine tails I have to. Be careful to much and he can take over. And.... wellitd not as simplre"

Sakura nodded and said " I'll continue to work on it. So how far is this resort."  She blushed the motixe lady tsunade kept looking at naruto.  She wondered what she was thinking.   They would soon arrive and tsunade plan could begin
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Hinata tapped her finger to her chin and thought about it. "Oh, well, maybe you should build up on your reserves? Have you been able to do anything with your nine tails?" she asked meekly.

Tsunade snickered at Sakura. "You might be overthinking it. You don't have to always do something grandiose to be effective. Get the principles down first and experiment with jutsu that compliment it. You know what your natures are do you not? I would start with that" she told her. She gave Naruto an evil stare catching him staring at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Naruto couldnt help but think of all the womans breasts. After all they were very good sized. Plus the nine tail made it hard to not think about it as he resisted the urge to jump  them and have his way with them.  He said "  yeah I think I have. It hasn't been easy though though it still take mr some time to go into sage mode."

Sakurahad been working herself really hard not wanting to be left behind naruto and assume in power.  She said "  I been tr trying different variations but I'm still trying to figure how to make it my own."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:44 pm

A bright warm smile crept upon Hinata's lips. "Oh, well...sure...I mean...it's nothing that special compared to the nine tails or sage jutsu, but yea, I can show you what I've learned" she told him. She had a feeling he was thinking about her breasts, but she was glad that he liked them. She rubbed her arm as they walked down the road feeling a bit more confident.

Tsunade sighed heavily and thought about what she taught Sakura. "Have you taken what I taught you and created variations? Or are you still trying to master the concepts?" she asked her. She looked towards Naruto and crossed her arms over her chest. "And what about you!? Did you master Jiraiya's Sage Jutsu?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Naruto didnt realized the women were talking about their breasts. He followed lad tsunade and said to hinata " maybe we can train some togather some time I love to see how your training come along " he smiled as they traveled leaving the images of naruto traing hinata breast in her mind

Sakura said " my training coming along great.  I been working hard on everything you taught me so far."  She smiled at lady tsunade who was the one training her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)   Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission for the Leaf (tag howling_moon and Omuyasha)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Actual Anime Rp-
Jump to: