Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

From present to past  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:46 am

sess followed his suffering mate and took her from behind "let me ease your heat my love" he said

miroku smiled to er admission "i am glad for i love you too" he said back blushing to his admittance

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:32 am

"Sorry dear I didn't know they would go that crazy over it" she says her sent oh she was in heat and it was intoxicating she retuns to thier shared room 

Nala blushed as she had mark him as her but then was surprised by the kiss she kisses back "miroku I think I love you "she says softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:22 am

sess was no pup but the toy does drive him bonkers as the young grab it and play tug of war witht hte noisy device

miroku seemed unsure at first but then his eyes widen when she does it anyway "ouch" he said as she bit him and that sinced it this was no dream nor was he dead he would not feel pain if he was dead. he then moved back and kissed her lips passionitly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:58 pm

"I could always mark you as my mate only if you want to I would understand if you don't "she says blushing a dark crimson red as she sits near him then gets closer to his neck then she bites it hard enough to draw blood the licks it to leave a hicky "would that be enough proof and you asked my name earlier it's Nala my father and mother are seshomaru and Izuru "she says softly

Izuru was in the middle of going throw her back pack soon finds a squeaky toy she squeezed it and seshomaru hears it Izuru shakes her head and sets it to the side
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:54 pm

miroku nodded and then asked her simply "how?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:18 pm

"Uh this is not a dream this is real how would you like me to prove it to you "she asked now fully clothed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 pm

"okay i am definitly dreaming no doubt' he muttered shocked at the sight as she shifted to a huge dog to shake off the water then returned to her human form and still naked "yup definitly a dream or i am dead"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:59 pm

"Uh miroku I'm getting out and there is this habit I do so please don't be scared "she says she gets out then transforms into her dog demon for she shakes the water off her body then reverts to her human form and gets dressed 
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Miroku groaned this had to be a dream if so he didnt want to wake up "miroku" he said when she asked his name "and what is yours my dream-weaver?" he asked seductively holding nala close not wanting to let go of her or this dream or maybe an odd drunken fantasy
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 pm

She weaves her fingers through his hair no slap and shouts of calling him a pervert soon she breaks away needing air "monk tell me your name "she asked with those beautiful golden eyes
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:47 pm

this time he kissed back and held her wrapping his arms around her unable to belive this is happening he rubbed her ass hoping a slap mitght tell him if this was real of if he was dreaming
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

She blushed and kisses him again this time she kisses he for what seemed like an hour but to her time stood still her eyes closed as she murrs in pure bliss

Kalika puts the children down to bed then joins Nakaru and snuggle in his embrace and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 8:07 pm

he blushed 'will you do it again?" he asked

this time it was naraku's time to rest
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:51 pm

She soon sits back down she was very well shaped for 19 large hips big boobs she was beautiful no doubt she had tons of suitors. But Nala couldn't help she kisses the monk and blushed in abeasment "I'm sorry I never kissed another man before I couldn't help it "she says 

Soon kalika was well rested as she holds young naku in her arms the baby was asleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:40 pm

he watches her blinking a bit as his eyes readjusted

naraku watched his youngest son play and climb careful not to let him fall
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:20 pm

She reached and helps him with the blind fold and tossed it to the side 

Naku giggles as he climbed onto his daddy head and squeals in delight
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 7:13 pm

green tail?? must have missed that episode)

miroku gave a nod he comes out of hiding his eyes blindfolded as he slips in to the water next to her

naraku laughs at naku
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 6:58 pm

"I forgive you would you like to join me the water relly nice I would like some company "she says to him as she scoots over for him

Little naku holds onto the green tail things that come out from his dad's back as kalika sleeps soundly and peacefully
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 6:32 pm

"i know' miroku said to her "i just wanted to tell you i am sorry" he replied

naraku nuzzled the small child in his arms he cared for all three of the children while his mate recouperated from the birth
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 4:10 pm

Three days pass and Nala comes to a hot spring she undressed then slips  into the water sighs in content "monk it is not wise to sneek upon a demon "she says to him 

Soon little naku was tree days old and he looks at his father in awe and bewilderment as the babe coos softly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 3:41 pm

sess nodded and scared the monk with his glare "he is gone but i think he followed you cause he liked you" he told nala

naraku watched them holding her while naku feeds from her he felt her happiness and joy and it spred through her to him making him smile kindly
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:52 pm

"Dad I have a stalker "she says calling her father as she walks inside to get away although she was a little shy so this stalking her was making her uncomfortable

Kalika soon holds her new born son and third child the infant soon feeds from his mother brest as she smiles Happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 pm

miruku began to stalk nala after that twice asking her to bear his child.

naraku was at her side giving her his aura as she birthed their son naku

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Nala blushed a deep crimson red as Izuru and hoshimaru laugh with the others "uh could you please let me go sir "she asked ever so softly as she pushed him away from her

Soon Izuru wakes up too her children wishing her a happy mother day she smiles brightly as she is tackled in a sea of hugs 

Kalika was in the middle of giving birth for mothers day as she pants heavily in pain
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:08 pm

by this time miroku was nuzzling izuru's belly and she shouted to her children 'its not funny, get him off of me" she rrequested but when her second child came close the pervert was at it again and the grandchildren rolled on the grass laughing so hard it hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next