Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 am

Soon nala and miroku visit her uncle with the twins inugenki looks at his great uncle in awe and giggle as his ears twitch as little sango giggles as her great aunt combs her hair being extra careful of her ears
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:27 am

miroku noded and held her gently 'shes beautiful' he said later that smae dy he bathed his son

From present to past  - Page 15 Latest?cb=20110922233658
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 am

Nala let miroku hold his daughter "mind the head "she says kissing him happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:49 pm

he sighed but nodded liking that though the human sango still lived he liked the idea of his little girl carring her name "yes we can do that if that is what you want my sweet
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 pm

"Miroku can we name her after sango?"she asked as the little girl sleeps in her arms her white ears twitching as inugenki fallows suit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 11:27 pm

miroku hugs hr and smiles at thwe twins "so what we gonna call the girl love inu, inugami, mirasha?" he asked her " which one?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:07 pm

6 months soon pass as Nala was now giving birth they managed to find a healer the old woman say to miroku "you must stay out side while she gives birth there is no telling what she my do "the old woman says and after an hour she finds him "congratulations it's twins a beautiful baby girl and a handsome son ""she says as she takes him to nala who was in the middle of feeding the twins "look who here miroku "she smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

sess licks them filled with love and affection

miroku nodded to her "he or she feels strong i bet it will take after you nala no matter what sex it is
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:59 pm

He does feel a strong kick from the pup "did you feel that he letting us know he or she is awake "she says smiling 

Soon the pups start to open thier eyes as Izuru smiles wagging her tail
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

the pups continue to feed

mirolu pressed his hand on her bump hoping to feel the kick from his child
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 8:32 pm

Izuru smiles as the pups feed from her teat as they do she falls asleep 

Nala smile as she feels the baby kick "honey the baby is kicking "she says giggling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 pm

mirou smies at hr and rubs her baby bum where their child grew inside her.

sess licks her and helps her however he can through the birth as they appear he cleans every one then nosed then to her nipples to nurse
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 pm

3months come to pass and Izuru is outside in her dog demon from to give birth to sixtuplets and nuzzles her mate as she wimpers in pain 

As Nala was sitting with miroku sleeping in his embrace and she had a motherly glow and she was as beautiful as ever
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:10 pm

he moves his tail and lets her get up off the bed but continues sleeping

inuyasha sighed "how about inugami or better yet mirasha for a girl"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 6:06 pm

"Well if it's a boy we are naming him inugenki and a girl Will name just inu "she says smiling out of all the nieces Nala and him were cloce 

Izuru soon gets up but is then put back on the bed she rolls her eyes "dear can I please get up "she asks
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Sess slept beside her snoring loudly

"not my full name" he said thinking 2 inuyasha's would be confusing
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 4:07 pm

"I came to ask if I can name the baby after my favorite uncle" she gives him the puppy eyes 

Izuru soon wakes up and snuggle into her mates warm body and smiles Happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:50 pm

inuyasha facefalted to hat news and his hands made the gang sign

the huge dog nuzzles her then used his tail as a blanket and covered his mate while she slept
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:42 pm

"Oh and uncle your going to be a great uncle "she says smiling 

Izuru smiles and scratch behind her mates ears as she yawns tierdly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 3:15 pm

sesshoumaru stayed in his dog form and licked her face.

miroku said nothing a moment then said "yes i am human but sh loves me in spite of it and i love her and i lost love once but i dont want to lose it again im staying with her " he said and inuyasha grumbled they were of age and she was not his child so he had no say in what nala did with her life
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:23 pm

"Uncle stop your making him nervous and yes I am aware that our children will be hanyou "she says she wasn't going to tell him she was pregnant not just yet mabye after he cooled down 

Izuru shifts to her canine form and pants in plesure as they mate she loved it and after sex and returned to her human form she gives him a deep passion filled kiss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 2:14 pm

the man smiled to the hanyu a bit nervous "grat another human" he said "nala you want a hanyou child i was one it isnt a fun life he barked to her making miroku even more nervous

sess laid beside her and rubbed her belly to settle it some as he kissed her neck he smirked and shifted to his canine form hen positioned her on her belly and took her doggie style as the dog he was
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 pm

They soon make it to her uncle house and she smiles seeing him "uncle I wanted you to meet my mate miroku "she says smiling happily but unknown to nala these two have met 

Izuru smiles "no I'm fine dear "she understands why he was worried a litter of six pups was a lot to take on she yawn then feels seshomaru carry her to be she giggles as he does
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:34 pm

miroku nods silently holding her hand thought labeled a pervert all in all he was a nice guy

sess asked his mate if he could help
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Soon three months pass and miroku and Nala saw more of each other Nala was taking miroku to meet her  aunt and uncle "oh your gonna love meeting my uncle Inuyasha "she says now mentioned his name 

As for Izuru she she was sitting drinking some tea to help with her morning sickness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next