Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:20 pm

"Why do you keep her she the one who asked for my help and I won't stop till I succeed so go ahead put any curse on me but know I won't stop "he says as he put his sword back in it's scabard
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Inugenki found out quickly that Naraku was protected by a very strong barrier. Naraku then pulled out kagura's heart which kept her captive "you want her free then i will free her from me and this world leave now or i will crush her heart and she will be destroyed"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:02 am

"Look just release kagura and I'll leave "he then charged at him and swings his sword only to be blocked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 7:13 am

naraku crossed his arms as the inu demon backed up. he was frighted and he should be
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:25 am

"I'll fight you do what ever you want with me but leave my family alone your fight is only with me "he says as he backs up a bit
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:21 am

naraku appeared holding a katana 'i can face you son of the cursed man shall i give you your own hole and make it swallow you should i make your fathers expand and kill him i can face you but can you face the consequences of facing me" Naraku then grinned "mayhap i will absorb you and steal all your demon power "
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:57 am

"So your don't have the power to face me your self only someone weak will rely on others help a strong man stands up for him se a stronger man stands up for other besides kalika was kind enough to keep kanna busy "he says
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:47 am

naraku ignored him asif he was a fly in his ear and showed him away "all i got to do is summon kanna boy, and i will win then what will you do?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:43 am

"Ok if you must but please don't kill him "he nods and face Nakaru "Nakaru lets settle this in a battle if I win you will release kagura "he says taking his sword out of its scabard
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:39 am

naraku is not there he left in a wisp of mist and he is the only one who controls his incarnations
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:21 pm

"Then you give me no choice aunt kalika I need your help "kalika soon sees her nephew "oh you gotten so big what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

"she is free when i say and no sooner" he tells the young inu then turns into mist and vanishes
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:00 pm

He soon confronted Nakaru "Nakaru I want to negotiate that you release kagura from your power "he asks kindly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 pm

good luck he isnt one to negotiate unless you have something he desires do you got something to bargen with?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:34 pm

"Look I try negotiating first if all elese fails then I will consider the latter "he says sternly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 pm

she smiled back "you sure you can help? to be free from him i need him dead... i already asked and demanded to be released, but he ignores my pleas"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:03 pm

"Ok I'll help you my father told me to never leave a woman in trouble "he says to her and smiles
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:25 pm

she rides he r feather staring at him "i am kagura the wind demon an incarnation of naraku dont fret little demon i mean they no ill will" she said as she landed "i summoned you hoping you could help free my from my master naraku" she replied
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 pm

He soon comes across kagura "alright who are you?"he asked her growling
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon he hears something call his name he goes twords it unknown of the dangers that lurk

sakura followed him like a puppy not knowing what he was heading towards
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Soon he hears something call his name he goes twords it unknown of the dangers that lurk
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:19 pm

like rin used to do she stayed close to him unconcerned if theirs was relationship was fatherly or if it one day turned romantic she just enjoyed his company and his protection and love he had for her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Inugenki soon herd rumors of demon stealing children in the middle of the night he kept watch over the village for suspicious behavior and made sure sakura was safe it was like a father daughter relaston ship
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:37 pm

sakura smiled then kissed him gently she let her actions do more then any words she could ever say. inuyahsa smiled then returned to kagome who just had two more children not to long ago

From present to past  - Page 9 Widespread_goodness_by_noble_maiden-d7apuuz

totsai gave a light smile "he will learn that when the times comes right now he needs to bond to the sword it will keep him in check that was what you wanted wasn't it?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 pm

He smiles and hugs her close as they go home Nala told the blacksmith it worked and asked what power the sword have besides keeping her sons demon in check
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next