Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From present to past

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

From present to past  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Soon her second eldest daughter came. She was about 19 years of age "mother I heard yelling are you..."she says then snikers "is this a bad time mom?"she says with the cutest giggle
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:53 am

Miroku rubbed the slap it was nice feeling but it sadly reminded him of sango and he hugged her hips "oh sango i missed you i'm sorry i wont forsake you again forgive me" this got the youngsters to laugh seeing him fawn over izuru

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:21 am

Kalika pants as they have sex as she moans very loudly 

Hoshimaru soon caught up to his mother "dang mom you hell of fast "he then see his mother irritated and the monk had a slap mark across his face "what the hell happened here "he asked scratching his head
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:11 am

Naraku returned the smirk and transported them to the bed "then lets sate that lust my love" he said as he positioned her under himm in a doggy style and thrusted hard into her body

the monk bowed apoliintly "so sorry totally my fault" he said seemingly looking for something or perhaps someone 'you are lovely" he said the nest minute gazing at her he saw her grandchildren so he knew she was fertle th enext minute he was holding her hand asking if she would bear his child
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:59 am

"Yes it is some may go on a lust for blood but I crave something more pleasing she says smirking 

Soon Izuru goes on a walk with her granddaughters and grandson she soon bumps into a monk "oh I'm terribly sorry sir I did not mean to bump into "she says in  embarrassment
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:49 am

he whispered her name but her kiss silenced any future word he was naked in the tub she marked him and he saw her lust and brought her down on his shaft 'kallika is this what you wanted to warnme about" he asked as she licked he mark feeling him begin to thrust into her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 9:37 am

She soon gets closer to him and kisses him moaning deeply with a sight murr the bites the collar bone of his neck and licks the blood she was marking him then he saw lust on her eyes not blood lust but the kind were sex is involved

Izuru was on her stroll around the woods with her children then she bumps into a monk "I'm very sorry I didn't mean to bump into you

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:45 am

"i do not know kalika we will take tomorrow when it comes..." he said that night she took the kids to their grandma to spare them from what might happen the next day. Naraku often slept with her but not always this was one night he did not but she called for him and followed his scent to him he was bathing when she entered he pressed his back against the wall to hide his scar as she entered the room her steps filled with purpose he wondered what she would do he did not move dare not move not wanting he to see the huge scar that defiled his body
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:39 pm

"Nakaru tomorrow my inner demon will be unleashed are you prepared to handle that" she says worried as the child within her settles down soon the children were safe with thier grandma as kalika smirks and in a demonic voice says "oh Nakaru my sweet where are you "she says stalking down the hallway for him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm

naraku rubbed her belly and sent his aura to the child to help him settle down
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:51 pm

"Little naku is kicking up a storm "she says as she placed his hands on her swollen midsection and smiles Happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 pm

naraku was massaging her back "how is little naku" he asked her
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:42 pm

"Soon Nakaru. And. Kalika wait for the arrival of thier fourth child kalika was sitting with her husband drinking tea she was 8months along too
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:33 pm

her son stares at inuyasha 'you here after daday why?" he asked his uncle inuyasha
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:20 pm

The girl turns around and sees he is gone "where is Nakaru?"how ever the girls hide behind thier mother the girl who had her daddy hair peeks out from behind her mama shyly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

"i csme to visit i also smelled naraku" he said and naraku vanished hearing inuyasha turning into mist he hurt the hanyou badly for the boy also loved kiyou like he had and he feared inuyasha would still be angry at what he did in the past
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:08 pm

"Uncle Inuyasha what are you doing" here she asked as she hugs him happily as Izuru ask if now would be a good time for him ad Nakaru to meat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 8:02 pm

(inuyasha is izuru's brother in law since she married sess but he is hoshimaru's & kalika's uncle he is also her children's great uncle i know it gets confusing after a while)

naraku stays outside a moment then gingerly enters his children at his side all but the one she carried inside her he bows his head slightly but stays on guard in case something happens
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:27 pm

(Inuyasha is her uncle?)

She smiles and enters the house "ok everyone Nakaru ready to meet you "Kalika says smiling and gaps "uncle Inuyasha what are you doing here it's so good to see you
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:22 pm

isnt izuru family in the future how can her uncle visit)

naraku groans "alright but if anyone attacks i am gone" he said she was impotant to him but so was his life
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:13 pm

"Nakaru I want you to meet my parents please for me dear "kalika says batting her beautiful eyelashes of hers mean while Izuru uncle stooped by for a visit 
"There are me nieces and nephews "Izuru giggles as she hugs them the boys groan in discomfort
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 7:01 pm

sess sighed and eventually relented it was her life she was old enough to make her own choices he followed izuru ald left the couple alone
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Izuru thinks "well if kalika is willing to accept him as mate who are we to tell her no "she says as she goes to play with her granddaughters
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 6:38 pm

naraku nodded "hearing that helps Kalika i hope your father one day accepts our union and the choice you made

sess knew if he killed him now all that would do right then was hurt her so he left the hiding place and returned home to tell Izuru what he had learned
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 5:14 pm

"Nakaru I would never leave if your scared of that let me ease you mind I won't ever leave you "she says as they share a deep passion filled kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From present to past    From present to past  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From present to past
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next