Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Past's Future

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:51 pm

The Past's Future Ad9bcea506b1cb45e1020f3d2b1c9ec1-d6vmpq9
Toga
   Myoga closed his eyes and chuckled to himself. "It's my duty to be your father's eyes and ears" he said before he cleared his throat. "Lady Akemi knew that you would work best for Toga. The business aspect made things a lot more feasible. You both have nobility, and you both are quite powerful" he said before he shivered. "This castle has the strongest women in the lands...It's just goes to show that you're among the elite Kazumi" he said. Toga laid in his bed trying to relax. "I think we all know that...you aren't trying to stroke egos to get yourself out of the dog house are you?" he asked. Myoga paused before he looked away. "I'm always in the dog house...that's were my lunch stays...and I was only over here because I was hungry. A mated dog demon in bliss has blood I cannot miss" he said before he coughed. "And the most vulnerable..." he muttered. Toga rolled his eyes. "So, you do this with my father then?" he asked. Myoga growled. "Of course I do! They do much nastier things than you two do, and it's why I wait!" he said before he blushed. "Can I eat now?" he asked.
bgcolor=990000 bordercolor=330033
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am

"Loyal advisor or not, naughty you are for even being in this room." Kazumi said in a low tone, stretching her arms high above her head as she sat up in the bed. "Knowing my parents, they said something first. I have always had a feeling Lady Akemi was letting them do it first on purpose. Not step on anyone's toes. My father is quite... sensitive, in certain ways." She looked at Touga, tilting her head to the side. "What trouble could you possibly be 'causing'?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Toga
   Myoga hung off the wall and crossed his arms over his chest. "This isn't anyway to treat your loyal advisor!" he shouted. Touga was amazed that his mother was talking to Kazumi's parents about pairing him up with her. "Huh...Mother was planning this? Or was it your parents that started it?" he asked. Myoga cleared his throat. "It wasn't like they didn't know Kazumi had her eyes on you milord. All I have to do is tell both of your parents to make it official since you already marked her" he said. Touga laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "I don't mean to cause trouble..." he said before Myoga rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Kazumi bit the inside of her left cheek to keep from busting out into laughter at how surprised he looked and sounded. She would never get used to how... slightly awkward he was, but that saw just fine. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she reached over her and took a splinter off of the floor. Flicking it quickly, it perfectly pinned Myoga to the wall by the back of his shirt. "Nothing has been officially decided yet. There have been talks between my parents and Lady Akemi for years, but they were waiting."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:38 am

Toga
   Touga gulped as he noticed the mark on her neck, but she looked so happy. "So, I guess your my mate now..." he said nervously before he laid beside her, and he began to caress her hair. "I can't believe that I did all this to you...I just felt myself lose control, and..." he said before he blushed. "I was missing out for all these years haven't I?" he asked. He soon wrapped an arm around her. "I think we should have done this sooner" he said before there was an interruption. "I beg your pardon, but...You do realize that you are supposed to have married Lady Kazumi a while ago" Myoga said. Touga's face went red. "How long were you here!?" he shouted. Myoga laughed. "Don't worry, I didn't watch...I wouldn't want you two to shy away from doing husband and wife things" he said. Touga gritted his teeth and did not know what to think, so he looked towards Kazumi. "Is this true?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:11 pm

Kazumi let out a well-sated, satisfied sigh as she looked up at his face, giggling under her breath at the look on his face. It was adorable, but she would keep that thought o herself. she didn't want to embarrass him or anything. "Yep." She said in a matter of fact tone, and she lifted a hand, tucking her loose hair back behind her ears. When he asked her that, she just shrugged with a light yawn. Her hand passed over the place where he marked her, and she felt a blush raise up on her cheeks. "Whatever you want." She was the most relaxed she had been in many years.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:15 am

Toga
   Touga spent an amazing hour ravaging her body, and in the midst of their intense lovemaking, he marked her on the neck before he finally blew his load inside her. He panted heavily and looked down at her embarassed as his demon side was sated, and it went dormant. He stared at her surprised at what deed he just done, and he saw how pleased his woman was underneath his frame. He finally caught his breath before he looked down at the sight of his member plunged deep inside her body. "Did we just?" he muttered. He looked back at her amused. "Well...I guess I didn't know I had it in me" he said as an overwhelming sense of satisfaction and pride washed over him. He noticed something different in his woman as well, which she appeared to want to cuddle and bond with him now. "What do we do now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Kazumi blinked slowly, her dark eyes sparking with an inner fire and she raised her hands, slipping them under her head, causing her chest to rise up a little bit off of the bed as her back arched. A shuddering gasp followed by a sharp moan left her lips when he pushed his way into her body. She bit her bottom lip, muffling a sound of a scream of pleasure. She wasn't willing to be that loud right now. She laughed shakily at his statement of her tightness. "All because of you...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Toga
   Touga's hairs on the back of his neck stood up on end at the sounds of her moan. He chuckled to himself as he leaned his head into hers. "Well, well, well...shall I give you the honor?" he asked after she told him that she only wanted this with him. He teased her by pressing his member more into her folds. "How about I take this slow?" he asked seductively. He began to push his member into her cavern and he stretched her out. He licked his lips and growled seductively as he found her innards give no resistance to his sword. "Mmmm...you're so tight" he said happily.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Slightly biting the inside of her cheek when she felt that grinding, a puff of breath with a slight moan in it escaping from her. Whimpering a bit when he bit her neck, her body jerked and her breathing catched for a second when he grasped at her breast. Her gaze into his now red eyes and she gave an uneasy smile. "O-Of course not... I was waiting-... I only wanted this with you...." Glancing towards the hand that brushed the hair back from her face, she was taken off guard by the intense kiss.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:35 pm

Toga
   Touga's hot labored breaths hit her neck as he started grinding his hips into hers. He bit into her neck as his thick human produce rubbed against her clit. As he grinded his hips into her, he grabbed a handful of breast tissue and kneaded it. He looked into her eyes with his red demon eyes smirking evilly. "Have you done this before?" he asked before he brushed a strand of hair from her face. He leaned in to lock lips with her giving her a sickly sweet taste from his lips that was too delicious to reject.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Kazumi smirked faintly when she heard him groan, glad that she was the one helping to get those noises out of him. Within moments, she could feel her own heartbeat match his own, beat for beat. It was a strange feeling, but at the same time, she really enjoyed it. To her, it meant that her emotions for him were more than just a physical thing. She felt a hard shiver run through her body when she heard that tone, and she let out a sound of surprise when she suddenly found herself on her back. "A-Ah.... Y-Yes...."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Toga
   Touga groaned as she stroked him, which she could feel just how engorged his member got as she could feel his heartbeats through his bluging veins. His member was impossible to get a hand around, and it was so firm it felt fit to burst. "I want to mate you..." he said in a deep scary tone. Jagged purple streaks appeared on his cheeks as his demon side came out, and this demon flipped her onto her back before he straddled her. "I'm going to make you mine!" he said dominantly.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:26 am

Kazumi had drifted off to sleep, and while she looked quiet and unconcerned on the outside, her dreams were all over the place. Even in her sleep, she was well aware of the fact that her body felt like in was covered in a fire that just refused to go out, no matter how much she willed it to. She had fallen asleep with an arm tucked under her head, her hair halfway covering her face. Her body gave a large shiver when she felt his claws running over her body. "Mhn...." She opened lazy eyes, and she smiled faintly as she moved her free hand, reaching to gently stroke him. "Does it, now...." She said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 8:31 am

Toga
   Touga had slowly became corrupted with sexual thoughts as he had just learned what to do with a woman for the first time. He was very excited to have his best friend sleep with him for the night, but her heat made things very difficult to want to sleep. He was not too concerned about controversy. As the night dragged on, he began to growl as his member started to stiffen up once more. He leaned into her neck and ran his claws over her body. "Kazumi? Are you awake?" he asked as his member pressed into her side. He let out a low whimpered as his member was throbbing something fierce. "It hurts..." he muttered into her ear softly.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 pm

Kazumi let out a soft sigh, carefully rubbing her face against his chest. His statement sounded kind of... innocent. It probably was, but still... What would people say? Even if nothing happened, people would still talk. They wouldn't dare say anything about him or his parents, but the possibility of some kind of scandal could, and most likely would, mess up the reputation and standing of his family's school and her parents. "Okay... If that is what you want...." She brushed off her concerns as she knew, even if people talked, her parents would ignore it. They tried to hide it from her, but she knew her mother had said something to Akemi a couple of years ago about the arrangement of a match between her and Toga.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:20 pm

Toga
   Touga was sweating slightly and all his pheromones aerosolized off his evaporating beads of sweat. He cocked his head cutely again when she just said that she was smart like that. "Oh...well...I'm sorry for being clueless" he said. He blushed at her saying that every male could do what he did. "Are you serious? So I'm normal?" he asked not aware that he was not 100% normal especially when it came to the volume and force his seed came out of his body. He smiled as he kept rubbing her back. "Well...I don't know if this is weird or not, but...would you like to sleep with me tonight?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 1:14 pm

She could hear his heavy breathing, and she closed her eyes slowly, taking in a deep breath to mull over how sharp and spicy his scent had become just after that release. "I am just smart like that." She snickered under her breath, then let out a low sigh. "Every male can do something like that, you know." She blinked and looked at him when he got down and hugged her close to him. Her eyes were wide a bit, but then she just let out a low sigh with a smile, rubbing her face into his neck. "It could go farther, you know... An even better sense and feeling of... pleasure."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:22 am

Toga
   Touga was a bit confused as to what kind of magic was this as he felt amazing, but he saw the white fluid drip out of her mouth before she slipped it back in. He panted heavily, but he regained his composure. "Um...yea, but...what was all that? How did you know that my body could do that?" he asked. He sighed happily. "Did that help put your fire out? That white stuff?" he asked. He stopped rubbing her head and kneeled down to hug her feeling an odd sense to cuddle her and tell her how happy he was. "This was really nice..." he said happily.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:14 am

Kazumi lightly pressed her nails back into his skin, both knowing and feeling that he was trying to hold it back. She was finely tuned to everything around her at the moment, and she could tell just by how his muscles were tensing up, just how hard he was trying. She sighed mentally, and her body gave a great shudder when she finally felt him give in and release. It was so powerful and full that it kind of surprised her how much he had given out. She leaned back on her heels, her hand coming up to allow her to run her fingers over her lips with a heavy sigh and a smile on her lips. "It felt amazing, didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:07 am

The Past's Future Daiyoukai_inuyasha_by_chantelligence-d7rtzfm
InuGenki
   Touga was certainly oblivious, but he was kind, modest, and loyal. His body and power was just good genetics, and his personality was very unique but derived from those in his family and how they raised him. He began to pant trying to hold back to urge to release, and he snarled putting every last ounce of strength to resist, but the longer he did, the bigger the amount of fluid it felt back up. He soon gasped as he lost it, and a stream of his seed shot forth into Kazumi's throat. It was so much and with such force it was like a squirt from a firehose instead of a squirt gun. He panted heavily as he blushed looking down at her. "What...what just happened? That felt a lot different than before" he asked.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:56 am

With a lot of people, power alone was a goo enough reason to marry and mate someone, but Kazumi's preferences had always been a little bit... different than what others had. Power was all well and good, but for her, she had to like the personality behind the power. Having a nice body didn't hurt much either. She heard that growl, and she released just a tiniest bit of pressure on her nails, dragging them down his skin. She knew, before he said anything, that what she was doing was getting the right result, as that caressing from earlier was getting a bit firmer, holding her closer to him. She lightly pat his outer thigh, letting him know it would be just fine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:48 am

InuGenki
   Touga was indeed a very powerful man in his own right, and he still had even more room to grow. He was definately seeing that this like he had towards Kazumi was more than what he had thought. He let out a loud growl as she dug her nails into his thigh. He then snarled to her deep throating him and humming as it felt amazing to him. "I feel funny..." he said as his caressing became more firm. He closed his eyes. "It feels like I'm going to have to pee!" he warned her.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 am

Kazumi saw the way he coked his head like that, and she giggled on the inside at how cute he looked. That look... it was at complete odds to the hard, manly presence his power gave off, but it didn't bother her one bit. she liked him just the way he was. She laid her right hand flat against his thigh, shifting her hand up just a little as she dug her nails into his skin, relaxing the right places in her throat, which allowed her to take even more of him inside. She hummed slightly under her breath, as she enjoyed his gentle caress, with the added bonus of the vibrations from that humming adding to his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 2:35 am

InuGenki
   Touga was not aware of the prestige Kazumi had brought to their school, nor did he know that her family had their blessings for her to be with him. He cocked his head cutely when she tapped his hip and wagged it to tell him to shut up. He blushed even brighter as she bobbed her head back and forth. He hunched over gasping in pleasure and touched the back of her head to caressing it. "Mmm...can we do this more often from now on?" he asked. He was curious as to why she was doing this to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Past's Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past's Future   The Past's Future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Past's Future
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next